VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: From the CCSU Forum

Author:
Marquis
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, December 11, 01:58:00pm

Well, we seem to be getting some respect from some other schools. The quote below is from their forum at http://ccsufans.com . Much of the other chatter was over the "ballsy" call from the ref that the 2 point conversion failed when the reciever stepped out of bounds.

"I don't believe Duquense is going to be a push over from this point on in the NEC. They showed a lot of improvement this year. I listened to the Delaware game and they playdd decent in that game. They defeated a decent Dayton team and beat a slumping Bucknell program. They have a good formula for success workign for them right now similar to what CCSU is doing in it's scheduling. The Dukes are playing solid ranked teams (although losing the games), winning tight matchups in the even-up games, and winning the games they should win. If Duquense keeps building this program in this mold they will be a program to look out for in the coming years. it will only benefit NEC Football. How many scholarships is Duqense offering? Last I heard it was around 20-25 but their announcers said they were really committed to putting a good team out there so I'm wondering if they are approaching the NEC maximum of 34."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.