VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Re: 2011 Prospects / Addition

Author:
Curious
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 01:59:48am
In reply to: Curious 's message, "2011 Prospects" on Tuesday, January 04, 11:29:07am

Mike Brown, SS

http://www.scoutingohio.com/index.php/view-profile.html?task=userProfile&user=3815&name=majbrown93

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Mike-Brown-109540

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmsRev0yNAg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: 2011 Prospects

Author:
Always a Duke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 02:48:25pm

I attended the Dukes' basketball game on Wednesday evening where they ran away from St. Louis, winning 67-45. My season ticket seat is located behind one of the Dukes' football coaches. Sitting next to the coach was one of the Dukes' new recruits who has already enrolled at Duquesne for this semester. I understand he's 6'1" and weighs 251 lbs; & I believe that he is a tight end. I'm assuming he transferred from a D1 college. Perhaps someone else is aware of this young man's name.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: Re: 2011 Prospects

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 13, 11:16:06pm

You're going to have to get over your shyness, Always a Duke!

Scene in stands at Duquesne basketball game...

"Hi, my name is Always a Duke. So, you've joined the Duquesne Football Family, huh? Congratulations and welcome! I didn't catch your name. ... Pleased to meet you. What position do you play? ... Great! Already enrolled, huh? ... Where did you play ball last season? ... That is just terrific! Welcome aboard. We're thrilled that you've decided to become a Duke! Take care."

;-)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.