VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:06:44 04/13/13 Sat
Author: STEVE LEE (EXCITED)
Subject: Re: Enemates
In reply to: danielle 's message, "Enemates" on 07:50:30 01/15/08 Tue

I am a 52 year old male living in Brooklyn. I am looking for an enemate to share some special moments with. I am 5'7" and I weigh about 143 pounds. I am slender yet petite. Submissive and completely shaved and very smooth, well manicured and very, very pedicured with soft feet and prety when painted. I am fairly attractive and extremely neat and clean. I have large pierced nipples with very small and soft feet, size 8. Nipples, (very sensitive and love nipple clamps) and feet are considered to be "girl-like." I am rather effeminate and very open to all and very kinky and dirty. Looking to share myself with someone with an open mind for fun and more fun. I will cross dress for the right person. I am very respectful of limits and I am patient and willing to explore all. I love prolonged enemas, didos, butt plugs and anything and all that will fit. If interested and can host please feel free to contact me with any and all questions or comments that you may have. Fairly articulate and very open and honest. I am currently living in Brooklyn but am willing o travel to other boroughs. Would prefer day or early morning sessions. Into sounds also as well as catheters. Please respond in kind, all will be answered. Prefer mature male for mature male.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Enemates -- Les, 12:42:44 08/08/13 Thu
    VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.