VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: USA1980

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:15 04/13/17 Thu

TBT.

Last edited by author: Sat April 15, 2017 19:01:12   Edited 2 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Replies:
Subject: Homophobic Racists in Pageantry

Author:
gforce11
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:43:13 04/24/17 Mon

In this day and age, how can there still be people in the pageant world who think this way? Who do you think designed your gowns, taught you to walk and talk, cheered you on when you failed? Sad.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154295621216097&set=a.393063121096.166678.730471096&type=3&theater

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone ever won a state title after being a nonfinalist their first year?

Author:
Pageantgal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:13 04/24/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: is there a date for miss florida

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:23 04/18/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Update on Contestant's snapchat. Thoughts??? I'm finding that some are a bit immature (too young in spirit) for me that I originally had in my top beauties. So far, no one has that "it factor" I'm looking for.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:06 03/31/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Why is Pia all of the sudden starting to make appearances with Iris? I get she works with IMG now but it is not her reign anymore!

Author:
Alright Filipinos, attack me, BRING IT!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:27 04/23/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Hopping to US Virgin Islands, Guam or Northern Marianas to compete in international pageants?

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:00 04/25/17 Tue

What do you think of an idea that an established US competitor that did not get a chance to compete at Miss Universe or other GLAMOROUS pageants REPRESENT US Virgin Islands, Guam or Northern Marianas.

Imagine Morgan Woolard as Miss Northern Marianas Universe 2011 competing with Alyssa Campanella.

Imagine Chelsea Hardin as Miss Guam Universe 2017 or Ylianna Guerra as Miss Northern Marianas 2017 (well, she's married now).

If you had such an opportunity, would you take it?

Carolyn Carter was born in New Orleans and then moved to US Virgin Islands at a young age. She competed at PRETTY MUCH ANY INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT she wanted.

She competed at:
Miss World 2010
Carter represented the islands at Miss World 2010 in China but was unplaced.
Miss Supranational 2011
Carter also represented the islands at Miss Supranational 2011 in Poland but was unplaced.
Miss Earth 2012
Carter competed at Miss Earth 2012 on November 24, 2012 in Quezon City, the Philippines but was unplaced.
Miss Universe 2016
As you remember, Carter competed at Miss Universe 2016 in Pasay, the Philippines but was unfortunately unplaced yet again.

Subject: What hair and makeup people will be at Miss USA that would be available to do some teens?

Author:
Help
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:07 04/23/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe cares so little about Florida that a month after firing their directors going into their 40th year and the leaders in Television and Social Media Pageant Reporting that they haven't event announced a new director. Thus leaving the 50 local titleholders in the dark. They are also less then 60 days out of Miss USA and no dates yet for our reigning titleholder. Buyer beware......

Author:
wth does this mean?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:19 03/21/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Juicy gossip about the FL director.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:17 04/24/17 Mon

There is a lot of juicy gossip CIRCULATING HERE AND THERE that at least three of the current state directors are ANGRY they were not chosen in their quest to get the Florida franchise. Also, other rumours CIRCULATE that some of the most known coaches in FL pageant circles also FAILED to get the franchise and are angry!

And that indeed, a person who currently has no state franchise was chosen. I believe it is a good idea. It is a large state and deserves all the attention. And we need a director with an ABILITY of A SOBER SECOND THOUGHT in there!

Replies:
Subject: Any word on tickets? Or Any other details of the pageant?

Author:
This is unusual. Right?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:18 04/24/17 Mon

The event is not on Ticketmaster, or even The Mandalay Bay Events Center website. And we are less than 3 weeks away.

Subject: who of the three do you like best Universe, Usa or teen

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:56 04/24/17 Mon

teen for me

Subject: and then there were two....the final two gentlemen who are vying for the title of Mr. USB 2017.....may I have the envelope please .... the first runner-up will be named first followed by the winner of Mr. USB 2017 . The first runner-up position is very important in case the new Mr. USB 2017 cannot fulfill his obligations for a year...... here we go...... (cameras circle both gents) ......the first runner-up IS.....

Author:
Qban
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:23:43 03/31/17 Fri

Congratulations Timothy Jolley (Harley) from Texas, you are the 1st Runner up which means.....

Jason Smith (GAJ) from Vancouver, Canada is Mr. USB 2017 !!

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe Philippines 2017

Author:
Pak Ganern!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:04:06 04/22/17 Sat

Presenting Miss Universe Philippines 2017 Maria Angelica de Leon.

Bow down, peasants!

Replies:
Subject: So.... I'm assuming that Miss 52 USA will not be taking place again this year, right?

Author:
Anyone knows for sure?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:12 04/21/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: New Florida USA Voy Board set up !

Author:
Sandy Beaches
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:06 04/22/17 Sat

https://www.voy.com/246385/

Please come and visit and discuss all things Florida USA !

Subject: is there a place I can check up on karly Hays

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:10 04/22/17 Sat

Subject: Mock Miss USA 2017 judge registration.

Author:
USBMockSquad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:23:39 04/17/17 Mon

Please use the Mock Miss USA judge registration link below to register to become a mock judge.

https://goo.gl/forms/AVAVKM9n3oNWAHF83

Last edited by author: Mon April 17, 2017 20:39:50   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
  • Bump (NT) -- Onixana, 10:18:42 04/22/17 Sat
Subject: IRIS BEING RUDE TO PIA! BUT PIA HANDLE IT WELL!

Author:
Miss Bongga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:50 04/14/17 Fri

During Facebook Live chat in New York, IRIS is being rude when the guy asked them who is their role model? And she dont pink PIA as one of her role model while PIA is sitting next to her. Why dont she have a common sense? PIA travelled all the way from the Philippines just to help her doing Live Chat. She should at least saying "MY ROLE MODEL IS KATE MIDDLETON AND YEAH ALSO THE ONE WHO SEATING NEXT TO ME. ITS PIA!" It would be a huge compliment & appreciation for PIA after what she done for MUO during past year.

But I love how PIA throw the shade back to her by saying "ALL MISS UNIVERSE WINNER IS MY ROLE MODEL"." Thats an example a true classy act by a former Miss Universe. Great job PIA. She is very grateful queen afterall.

Replies:
Subject: Beauty Queen & United Airlines

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:16 04/16/17 Sun

A former Miss Venezuela is suing United Airlines over a nightmarish midair incident in which a flight attendant handcuffed her and enlisted two burly men to forcibly remove her in a dispute that escalated after she asked for a pillow.

Carmen Maria Montiel, a Houston journalist and mom, recounted her ordeal in sympathy for Dr. David Dao, the United passenger who was dragged off a flight last week after he refused to relinquish his seat.

“I can only imagine how he felt,” she told The Post. “I will forever be terrorized for what happened to me.”

Montiel was sitting in first-class aboard a United red-eye flight in June 2013 from Houston to Bogota, Colombia, with husband Alex Lechin, a pulmonologist with whom she was engaged in a bitter divorce, and their 14-year-old daughter.

According to her account, Montiel asked flight attendant Samuel Oliver for a pillow, but he told her the airline no longer provided them. She complained to him about the service.

Montiel then propped up blankets and laid her head on her husband’s shoulder to sleep. But Lechin “slapped” her, she alleges, and pushed a call button to summon Oliver, telling him Montiel was “invading his space.”

The couple continued to argue, and Lechin again alerted the flight attendant that his wife was “still bothering him,” according to the lawsuit.

Oliver then presented Montiel with a written incident report, telling her it was a “warning” and she had to sign it. Montiel says she refused, but changed seats to move away from her husband — who had complained she was upsetting their daughter.

Modal TriggerWhen Oliver told Montiel to move to the coach section, she wouldn’t budge. Montiel says that Oliver, after huddling with her husband, recruited two heavyset men who handcuffed the 120-pound woman with plastic zip ties, grabbed her by the shoulders and carried her to the rear of the plane, sitting her next to an off-duty Houston cop. The lights were out and most people were sleeping.

“I never felt so powerless in my life,” recalled Montiel, who sued the airline last June.

Before the incident, Montiel drank less than a glass and a half of wine, she said. She denies widely reported rumors that she was drunk or assaulted Oliver, who complained that he felt “intimidated.”

Two months later, Montiel was indicted in federal court on a charge of interference with a flight attendant. ​During a three-day trial, the ​captain testified that he did not authorize her removal or arrest. The jury found her not guilty.

“It’s about the culture of United,” Montiel said. “They treat the customer as the enemy.”

She noted a 2015 lawsuit against United for making an emergency landing to eject a couple and two children, including an autistic 15-year-old girl, citing “a behavior issue.”

“They’ve done it so often, it’s gotten worse to the point of what happened with Mr. Dao,” Montiel said. “There is something terribly wrong here.”

When the video emerged showing Dao being wrestled from his seat and dragged down the aisle, Montiel’s three children texted her, “Look Mom, this happened to you,” she said.

Montiel, 52, was crowned Miss Venezuela in 1984 and represented that country in the Miss Universe pageant, where she won the second-runner-up title. She later worked for Telemundo in Houston as a television news anchor and was active in philanthropy.

Her suit against United, filed in Houston district court, seeks unspecified damages for mental anguish, malicious prosecution and defamation.

Another beauty queen article:Please read NYPOST.com the night Miss America 1937 disappeared.

Replies:
Subject: What's the point of the Teen title?

Author:
social media addict
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:47:52 04/18/17 Tue

We all know the story of the N-word. Still, MUO let Karlie keep the crown.

"Keep the crown", well. But girlfriend lives at home in Texas, does online courses at a local community college and volunteers at some local NGO. What's the point of her being Miss Teen USA?

For all her title, she did one TV interview (to apologize), one (!!!) photo shoot and I think she got a weekend trip to New York.

She doesn't seem to be putting a lot of effort into being Miss Teen, but can you blame her? She has less opportunities than a state titleholder in the Northwest.

Replies:
Subject: MU 2010 Ximena Navarrete gets married!
image image
She married Mexican businessman Juan Carlos Valladares last night April 1, 2017. Congratulations!

Author:
greyfelino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:24 04/02/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: MUO March Madness 2017 - Final Four

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:03 03/24/17 Fri

Thanks to those who voted in the Elite Eight. The regional winners are

South: Brooke Fletcher
East: Ruth Zakarian
West: Angelia Layton
Midwest: Melana Scantlin

Therefore, the Final Four matchups are

Brooke Fletcher vs. Ruth Zakarian
Angelia Layton vs. Melana Scantlin

Select your winner from each matchup. Reply to this thread to vote. You must have a winner in each matchup for your vote to count. Voting will close Saturday March 25 at 11:59 pm ET. The Championship will begin as soon the results from the Final Four are tabulated.

Replies:
Subject: I just thought I would like to share a bit about myself with the USB world.... I usually keep to myself but this is me (gaj).... also competing for Mister USB 2017

Author:
gaj (not signed in)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:45 03/20/17 Mon

I realized that I really haven't told many of you about myself.... so sit back and get the popcorn....

July 15, 1969…. NASA sent Apollo 11 to the moon and for a moment, the world stopped for a moment and Jason arrived at 5:20 am in Calgary, Canada the son of William and Jean Smith and younger brother of Jeff Smith. The day that I was released from the hospital with my mom Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. “One Small Step For Man…. One Giant Leap For Humanity” he was quoted to say. I would like to think that if he knew…. He would have said “The Jason has landed”. 4 days later Gloria Diaz would be crowned Miss Universe 1969 and a love affair with pageant would begin.

Some may not believe this but one of my only memories as a toddler was remembering my mom and brother laughing while we were watching TV in our townhouse in Calgary…. I vividly remember them laughing and saying “her crown fell off”…. I may have been a toddler but I remember a pink dress…. Years later when I got to see some crowning moments of Miss America I realized we had been watching Phyllis George being crowned Miss America 1971.

Shortly after that, we moved to Spruce Grove, Alberta (just outside of Edmonton, Canada). As many Canadians we used to watch Miss Canada and Miss Teen Canada and in 1975 my hometown of Edmonton won the Miss Canada crown. I was then mesmerized by this world and would never look back.

Growing up was a bit awkward….. trying to fit in, I tried to explain why Miss Saskatoon beat Miss Montreal to a bunch of second graders. Needless to say, I was bullied a lot…. It was the 1970s and try to explain your understanding of the evening gown promenade of the Miss Canada Pageant. I had a small group of friends but was tormented all through elementary, junior high and part of High School. I really didn’t come into my own until my last year and a half of high school. Even my family still doesn’t understand my passion for this world but they now accept it and are happy for all of the exciting things that have happened to me.

I thought that I was the only one with this interest, so imagine my joy when I found the internet and other pageant fans… I realized that there was an entire world of us. I can truly and honestly say that my closest friends in the world I have met through the pageant world. In fact, my best friend came out of the message boards and attending Miss USA. I was even a groomsman in his wedding. I am beyond thankful for the relationships that the pageant world and the message boards have provided me! I don’t feel alone any longer! Who would have thought all those years ago that Shanna Moakler would become one of the most special people in my life as well!

I graduated from The University Of Calgary with a major in Canadian Studies specializing in Communications and minoring in Asian Studies. When I got out of University I sold shoes (worst job ever) at a department store before starting my career. I now work in the Financial Industry as a Client Relationship Manager for major corporate pension plans. On the side…. I help out and am Creative Director for the Miss Nevada USA Pageant and have had the opportunity now to work with MUO as a researcher alongside my best friend Travis and got to travel to The Philippines this past January. Talk about a bucket list dream come true! I have judged several state pageants and my palms are always clammy when I submit my final ballot.

In my personal life I live now in Vancouver Canada and have for 19 years. I am an avid walker, golfer, tennis player, I enjoy gourmet cooking, travelling, reading, going to Disneyland, roller blading, skiing and spending time with my family. I am a classically trained pianist and studied for several years. I am very very close to my parents, brother, sister in law and niece and nephews (and assorted animals!)…. Yup, I am a momma’s boy. I wear glasses and have just decided to stop colouring my hair and try to be a “silver fox” LOL!

In 2011 I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. I am not ashamed of it and speak openly about it. I am quite active with Bell Media’s “Let’s Talk” day supporting Mental Health Awareness. I have it fairly under control but every so often I have a tough day. I know how to deal with it much better these days though! I am not a sad person, just one that needs to look at situations a bit differently then some others.

All in all, what I would like everyone to know about me is that the pageant world is a long time love of mine. I have been around since the beginning of the message boards and every so often even though I may need to take a break…. I will always support them and the people that add valuable information and become friends. I may not come into this contest with youth on my side…. But I come with my commitment, love and passion for this world! I am also a nice (but shy until you get to know me) guy… I hope I get to meet many more of you over the years!

Replies:
Subject: Hi, guys! I just wanted to share just a bit more before campaigning ends. Here are a few questions I thought I'd answer before diving into the books for my exam tomorrow!

Author:
Harley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:21 03/29/17 Wed

How'd you get your username?

Harley is a combo of my middle name (Harrison) and last name (Jolley). Har+ley = Harley.

Describe yourself in three words:

[T]enacious, [H]umorous, [J]udicious. I went with my initials to help me figure this one out haha.

Proudest moment?

I have always admired my ability to turn any situation into a learning experience. A few years ago, my brother passed away due to a drug overdose, devastating my family and taking a huge toll on all of us. I was young—just entering junior high—but was wise enough to know that this could have been prevented. When I got to high school I made it a goal to educate my peers on the effects of drugs and alcohol. I was fortunate enough to represent my grade level as Class President all four years and was able to use my leadership role to give presentations throughout the school district sharing my story and advocating against substance abuse. Having the opportunity to take such a negative event in my life and use it to help others is one of my greatest accomplishments. While what my family and I went through was tumultuous, reaching out to others to possibly help prevent a similar event from happening was the highlight of my high school career. I was able to talk about this in my graduation speech, and saw my parents smiling in the audience. Knowing how far we have come as a family and using my hardship to be of assistance is by far my proudest moment.

Why do you want to be Mister USB?

I will start by saying this: No, I have never met a titleholder, and no, I have never been to Miss USA. I am your everyday, MUO obsessed pageant fan with an immense passion for such a vibrant, multi-faceted industry. I have been a member of USB since 2012 when I accidentally stumbled upon the board, thinking I struck a gold mine when I found it. Since then, I have been posting actively on the forum (now Facebook) and have been able to meet a plethora of individuals (via the Internet lol) that are just as fervent about pageantry as I am. Being a part of such an amazing community has been a significant part of my life so far. To represent all of you would be an honor that I simply cannot put into words. While I may be young, I think I compensate for that with my knowledge and zeal for pageants. I remember coming home after school in junior high and immediately starting a new archived pageant each day, thoroughly engaged by how much glamour was packed into a 2-hour show. I don’t have much time to do that anymore (the whole college thing and all), but the excitement I had back then is still intact today, and has grown exponentially as the years go by. The title of Mister USB would be an honor that I simply cannot put into words. Being able to represent the individuals that I respect so much is an opportunity that I can only hope to achieve. It has been wonderful showing you all a glimpse into my life, and I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me and what I am all about.

Replies:
Subject: Who are some of your favorite Miss USA CONTESTANTs from 2007-2008?

Author:
Trip down memory lane!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:11:31 03/25/17 Sat

I started watching Miss USA in 2007 and followed closely in 2008. That's why my dates are so random haha. I have a few. Leah Laviano, Rachel Smith, and Caitlin Morrall (sp?). Caitlin stuck out to me because she was super duper sexy!

Replies:
Subject: Headshots posted on MU app

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:32:33 04/01/17 Sat

Who are your favorites?

Wh disappointed?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe Philippines 2017 favorites

Author:
Alyssa Lampanelli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:00 03/26/17 Sun

Top Row (L-R): Jehza, Ruffa, Dindi
Bottom Row (L-R): Charmaine, Mariel, Sirene

And the ultimate front runner is Arienne Calingo. She graduate from Georgetown University in DC with honors and she speaks 6 languages. IMG will surely love her!

Replies:
Subject: Best Venezuelan Girls

Author:
HCF
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:26 03/18/17 Sat

Damn, this video just reminded me of how much beauty came out from this country.

I wonder if they made a "best of" for USA, it will probably be 95% from the Miss USA system. The only ones I can think that can potentially make that list are Nancy Randall, and Andrea Neu, and Audra Mari!

Replies:
Subject: Sore Losers

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:34 03/27/17 Mon

We've all seen plenty of girls who show their true colors after not winning the crown. But do they not stop to think that the Pageant Director or Judges see their negative posting on Social Media? Does this serve as a disadvantage for future competitions?

Replies:
Subject: Uhhm. Where's Miss Teen?

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:15:35 04/14/17 Fri

Last edited by author: Fri April 14, 2017 05:15:53   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: I know this is premature, but pick your top 15 at Miss USA just for fun!

Author:
QueenE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:44 04/09/17 Sun

Mine are TN, LA, GA, TX, IL, OK, AR, NJ, MA, MD, DE, NV, CA, AZ, HI

Replies:
Subject: SINCe one one asked...

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:40:54 02/16/17 Thu

Names/profile links are here: http://www.pageantupdate.info/miss-usa-2017-delegate-profiles.html

Profiles are in need of updating, but I'm concentrating on getting the titleholder history & state results sections sorted first. Profiles will be started soon!
State titleholder histories http://www.pageantupdate.info/state-titleholder-history.html

State pageant results (back to at least 2000 for each state, and with as many historical top five pics as I can find): http://www.pageantupdate.info/state-pageant-results.html

Last edited by author: Thu February 16, 2017 08:41:13   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Microbiologist, Dentist or Lawyer

Author:
social media addict
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:11:52 04/12/17 Wed

You remember how the Miss Universe Instagram account went on about how Miss Canada is at law school, Miss France is studying dentistry, Miss Whatever has a degree in theoretical physics, and so on and so forth?

How do you think such an approach will impact the chances of girls like Nevada, who didn't go to college at all?

Do you think IMG would still crown a girl who's barely graduated high school, or we're officially Miss America now?

Replies:
Subject: fav headshots

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:05:53 04/12/17 Wed

Maryland
Mass
New York
Minnesota
Oregon
Penn
Vermont
WAshington

Replies:
Subject: Oklahoma keeps growing on me. Photo after photo, post after post, etc. Any thoughts?

Author:
LoveHer!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:42:44 04/12/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Miss USA is supposedly on Mother's Day.

Author:
Can anyone else confirm this?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:22 03/15/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Miss South Africa 2017 : Demi Peters

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:05:37 03/27/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Snapchat Take Over Reviews

Author:
CalFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:09:39 03/16/17 Thu

Alabama: those Q&A's killed me omg too long 😭 I wanted to see more of her daily stuff but enjoyed the small convos she had with her family. I liked the Q&A's but there were waaaay too many about places she's been to in Alabama or what her favorite city was there.

Alaska: love how she introduced us to her heritage and Native American stuff, also she is really telegenic. I did not like hearing all the interviews with the other people - wanted to hear her talk more about herself

Arizona: I really like her BUT this snapchat take over seemed really rehearsed and pre planned which kind of took away the spark I see in her. She's still gorgeous, I just hope she doesn't show up over rehearsed.

The best snapchat take over for me from last year was Elena Miss PA USA 2016 She was genuine, showed us around and we learned a lot about her! There was a a balance between those things!

I really hope the rest of the girls don't just take us to random stadiums and stuff because I want to know what they do in their regular days!

Replies:
Subject: Puteri Indonesia

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:23 03/31/17 Fri

Miss Universe Indonesia 2017- Bunga Jelitha Ibrani

MUs in kebaya dresses

Last edited by author: Sun April 02, 2017 08:42:44   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: North Carolina

Author:
TarHeel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:38:19 04/05/17 Wed

In 2005, North Carolina won the Mens NCAA basketball title and Chelsea Cooley brought the Miss USA title to the Tar Heel state the next week. Then in 2009, North Carolina won the Mens basketball title again and the next month, Kristen Dalton brought the Miss USA title back to NC. The Tar Heels won the NCAA BB title again last night. Can Katie Coble continue the streak for North Carolina?? Thoughts? GO HEELS!

Replies:
Subject: Miss Russia competition will start tomorrow with online voting. The new winner will be crowned on April 15.

Author:
gAgA_x
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:01:04 03/31/17 Fri

Link to vote and see all the 50 contestants: http://www.missrussia.com/contest

Some favorites:

Olga Nikolayeva

Ksenia Aleksandrova (the major favorite)

Maria Morozova

Lina Dobrorodnova

Maria Bogomazova

Roya Bayramova

Elizaveta Tokareva

Aleksandra Selts

Last edited by author: Sat April 01, 2017 11:44:42   Edited 3 times.

Replies:
Subject: Now what are we supposed to be thinking about Miss USA location not being announced yet?

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:15:47 04/12/17 Wed

Girls leave in 3 weeks. Is someone sabotaging the system? At this point, not even the locals (wherever it will be) know about the event to plan their attendance. The auditorium will only have insiders. Is this intentional? Did they rent a small auditorium and only have enough room for friends and family? I'm just baffled now. No hype, no marketing

Replies:
Subject: Iris is so adorable.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:10:02 04/12/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: If you were called into the Top 15...

Author:
Paula Shoe Guard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:34 04/11/17 Tue

... what spot would you want to be called in?

What slot do you think is best? Would you want to go first, last, or somewhere in the middle, and why?

Replies:
Subject: There's allegations/whispers

Author:
Spectator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:27 03/15/17 Wed

There's allegation/whispers that Miss Ohio tried to compete twice in Miss Florida and Miss Ohio last year. But that Florida found out and disqualified her so she was only able to compete at Ohio then she placed in the top 5. This year there's allegations that she really lives in Texas but used a family member's Ohio address to compete. Some said she didn't show up to Ohio orientation and went back to Texas the same weekend that she won. She's also made frequent trips to Florida and when you search her name you can see her address listed at a Florida residence.

So the controversy just brings up the issue of really living in the state that you compete in and we already know how people feel about it on this board. However I can understand how girls in Ohio would feel especially if they competed, worked hard and spent their own money to compete and got shafted by someone who lives in a different state.

Ohio got their pageant top 5 wrong this year anyways so I'm interested to see who competes in November because 2017 top 5 was pathetic and the winner deserved to win just based off of the other 4 in the top 5 since those 4 would never stand a chance at Miss USA.

Replies:
Subject: State hoppers 2017

Author:
Get rid of this "residency" requirement once and for all
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:05 04/10/17 Mon

Nebraska has just publically annuonced (in her Snapchat takeover) that she's actually living in LA. For modelling, she's not in college there.

So now to "prove your residency" it's enough to enroll in a CORRESPONDENCE COURSE in Nebraska. It's been a downward spiral since Nia and O-Jo.

Replies:
Subject: What Ever Happened To The Prize Packages

Author:
nt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:36 04/17/17 Mon

Back in the 90's they would announce the prizes for Miss USA and Miss Universe and also Miss Teen and they were valued back then to be over $200,000 They dont ever mention that anymore I wonder why?

Replies:
Subject: I think NH will be the surprise this year.

Author:
CulpoFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:07 04/11/17 Tue

I think NH will be the surprise this year.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Oklahoma USA just posted her official Miss USA headshot and I'm taken away! https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAbHD2B_6B/?taken-by=missokusa

Author:
OPINIONS?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:25 04/17/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: New Graphic

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:47 04/14/17 Fri

I'm just gonna leave this right here...

17951623_10155088895882095_8887935575013186422_n
image ru
certificity.com

Replies:
Subject: Any news of Miss World America or Miss Earth United States contestants?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:56 04/03/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: FILIPINA QUEENS ARE WELL LOVED BY THEIR ORGS

Author:
Ginalingan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:32 04/16/17 Sun

What is with PINAY Beauty Queens that they’re well loved by their orgs and their services are extended?

Miss World MEGAN YOUNG is well loved by Mama Julia that she’s been doing host jobs for Miss and Mister World for 3-years already!

NOW Miss Universe PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH is designated as Miss Universe ambassador after a very productive and unforgettable reign.

Replies:
Subject: USA2017

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:33 04/15/17 Sat

MISS USA is coming to Las Vegas!

Replies:
Subject: Vegas it is!! I knew it wouldnt be in Cleveland!!!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:48:54 04/13/17 Thu

Subject: Miss Teen USA 2017 date & location (RUMOR)

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:11:21 04/08/17 Sat

The Miss Teen USA 2017 might take place at The Venetian Theater in Las Vegas for the second consecutive year on November 11, 2017 according to unnamed sources close to the venue, delaying it from it's normal summer start.

Again this is a RUMOR and there has been NO official confirmation regarding this, so please take this with a grain of salt.

Replies:
Subject: I just arrived home from a work trip.... my celebration dinner was chicken couscous salad on Air Canada.... I am still in shock but do have a lot to say and a lot of people to thank.... I promise to do it ASAP.... I just want the message to be as perfect as possible. In the meantime, please find my first headshot as Mister USB.... shot by renowned photographer Zac Grimaldo!

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:01 03/31/17 Fri

photo IMG_0916.jpg

Replies:
  • LOL! (NT) -- Pageantthings, 18:00:50 04/11/17 Tue
Subject: Trump Models Management is closing its doors. http://turnto10.com/features/national-entertainment/trump-model

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:23 04/11/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Budabing Pilipinas 2017. ColCol FTW!

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:16:33 04/07/17 Fri

Last edited by author: Mon April 10, 2017 04:54:46   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: test

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:02 04/09/17 Sun

Subject: Finally!!! A lady with unbelievable Charisma. MISS Montana USA. I totally loved her Snapchat. .

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:45 04/09/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: It's Nevada's crown

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:43 04/08/17 Sat

It feels like this crown is for Nevada. LaurenYork is so ahead of everyone else in terms of presence and beauty and it just feels like it's obvious it's her crown unless she really royally screws up.

I haven't seen a contestant get so much support when their photos is posted since Shandi in 2004.

Replies:
Subject: of the formers who has the best chance to make the t 10

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:34:53 04/08/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Live and let live, said my mom

Author:
L.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:46:16 04/07/17 Fri

I see that the mods have taken down that post criticizing Mr. USB, but I just wanted to add my two cents.. I mean,

Mr. USB is a harmless event and those who don't like it can scroll it down, just like I really don't care about Miss Teen USA (ever since it left network TV), yet there are people who insist in shoving the TUSA girls down our throats, I just think its vicious to compare, destroy and analyze these teen girls, but I let people be, so I just scroll past those posts. Then again, it is just me, it could be that 99% of the people here love those TUSA posts.

Having said that, I am glad Gaj won because he has been on this board longer than any of us I believe, with Timothy I learn that millenials DO like pageants (I really thought us pageant fans were an extinct species, it was very nice to learn that the young ones can still enjoy these "outdated" events), with Vaughn I learn that there are still happiness outside the forums (wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness, the two of you make a gorgeous couple) and all the other guys who were applying and taking the time to post a good side of them even if it was just for some "lame forum title" like some of you have said here.

I mean, I have bashed other things in the past but this time the point went mute, "get these queens out of the way so we can bash USA girls", half of the time I like pageants because you get to meet a ton of interesting people, but at the same time I loathe them because it gets the WORST out in people (lots of fans during MU time are like coral snakes).

Anyway thanks to all involved for taking the time to organize that so we could meet the faces of some posters in here, and now we can enjoy NOT having a venue for Miss USA 2017 while a date is already in place hahaha

BTW for those wondering the T-Mobile Arena in Vegas IS available on May 14th ;)

Subject: The 2017 MISS USA Competition will be held May 14

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:28:53 04/06/17 Thu

The 2017 MISS USA Competition will be held May 14

That's the only information displayed on missusa web site.

No press release, no location.

Last edited by author: Thu April 06, 2017 23:39:06   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: who are the former mao ladies this year?

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:30:57 04/06/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Hello everyone! This is Tony, Vaughns Fiance!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:02 03/29/17 Wed

You should definitely vote for Eric for Mister USB if you haven't already! I don't know anyone who lives, sleeps, and breathes pageants like Eric. Not only is pageantry part of his business but its a huge part of his love and life. He gives 100% of himself to every pageant girl he works with and cheers them on as if they are his own daughters. Several of his girls call him their big brother because he isn't just there for hair styling, he has become a friend and support system for them.

Hey everyone! Its Eric now. With this being my last post before the final day of voting, I wanted to share that message from my partner in crime. Tony and I will be tying the knot this summer Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii! This man is my best friend and number one cheerleader

Replies:
Subject: Mr. USB 2017...... 2nd RUNNER-UP IS......

Author:
Qban
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:47 03/31/17 Fri

Congratulations Eric !!!!

Replies:
Subject: Can someone please clarify when the Miss USA pageant is??

Author:
Wanting to know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:56 04/05/17 Wed

Please?

Replies:
Subject: USA SNAPCHAT

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:53 04/02/17 Sun

HOW do you view Miss USA snapchat? I downloaded it and liked MISSUNIVERSEORG and added them as friend but have no idea how to view the snapchat video...why is it so complicated?

Replies:
Subject: This year'so pageant is 3 hours again. That means 2 hours of commercials 50 minutes of entertainment and talking and finally 10 minutes of pageant. For God's sake, let the ladies walk individually and have their moment. What's 2cless commercials? Oh yea, that money is more important.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:40 04/03/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: What is going on?

Author:
Willis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:08 04/03/17 Mon

Is it really possible the date of Miss USA is May 14? It is April 3 and still no official announcement to the date and location of Miss USA. It is totally unfair to family, friends, and fans who want to attend and need to request off, book hotels, etc. This is ridiculous, announce it already.

Replies:
Subject: Farewell

Author:
TNBoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:10 03/30/17 Thu

This week I say "Goodbye" to the title of Mr. USB 2016, but not my memories. It has been an honor representing the board that brought almost all of us together in the pageant world. I am glad I was encouraged to run for the the title last year. I even had the opportunity to use Mr. USB to make a difference. I emceed a Kingdom Design Ministries' fundraiser as Mr. USB with Chera Lyn Cook, Miss Kentucky 1998, to raise $5,000.00 for room makeovers for kids who have had devastating events happen in their lives. Thanks to the other Mr. USBs who welcomed me into their brotherhood and to my fabulous wardrobe sponsor, Jason Doyle. To the next Mr. USB, enjoy your reign. Even though we all have different personalities and opinions, we all share the same love of pageantry. Don't let anyone bring you down. Keep your Heels, Head, and Standards HIGH! I appreciate all the people who showed their love and voted for me last year. I will never forget you. Love, Craig......Mr. USB 2016.

Replies:
Subject: I still cannot believe it

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:38 04/01/17 Sat

I woke up on Friday morning in a hotel room in Saskatoon, Canada… I was getting messages anticipating the announcement of Mister USB. I was trying to be at peace with everything and honestly thinking that I was going to become second runner up again. I thought I had run a great campaign but Timothy Jolley and Eric Vaughn were seriously amazing competition. When I saw the result that Eric was second runner up, I was almost confused… I seriously thought it would be Eric and Timothy fighting it out for the title. So, a little while goes by and the announcement happens…. I won’t lie…. I was shaking…. And when I saw it I honestly started to cry. I couldn’t believe that I was voted as Mister USB 2017. Pageants are my love and my hobby….. I have met some of my best friends through this industry and am proud to be a part of it….
Honestly, Tim and Eric….you are both amazing….. and I hope that I am there to see both of you get the title in the future… I am still really feeling shocked and humbled that I was chosen because the two of you really deserved it. Kyaw Thi Ha, you are a sweet kid and the future of the MUO, Sean (there is no question you won the swimsuit award!), Gerson and Geoff…. I really hope to meet you in the future! All of you ran great campaigns.
I am literally humbled more than anyone can know…. I honestly want to thank first and foremost…. My best friend Travis for being the best campaign manager around and reminding me to believe in myself… to Beaux for bitchslapping me and telling me to enter this year! To Shanna, Tonya, Alyssa, Torrance, JessicaB, Will, Zac… you really are amazing friends.
I also want to thank Brittany, Alexis, Michelle, Tanya, Wendy, Gretchen, Alyssa, Tara, Shanna among others for their amazing support. I love the real friendships I have created and am excited for the next year in getting to know more people. Also I want to thank Deidre Sexton, Angela Hardin, Jill Smith and many others who support me not only for this contest…. But are friends for life…. I love all of you!
As I mentioned, to be honest I am a quiet person…. I struggle with my own demons and yes, battle depression on a daily basis…. Right now…. I am winning the battle…. And plan to keep winning.
I want to be a good Mister USB and know that I have big shoes to fill… I am honoured to be in the company of Jorge, Travis, John, Michael, Curly, Ross,, Marcum Stacy, Craig and Jay!!!! I am completely and totally honoured…

Thank you again... you have no idea how honoured I am.... and I will teach the world the proper use of the vowel U in my messages....

WIth a humble heart I thank all of you! Much love from gaj (aka Jason Smith) - Mister USB 2017

Replies:
Subject: Nationally, who has been the most successful interview coach in your opinion? This would be the individual with great State and national win results.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:19 04/01/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Thank you all so much for voting in the first round of Mister USB 2017! Here's a quick vid just to say thanks!:)

Author:
Harley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:43 03/26/17 Sun

https://youtu.be/S_OXbbFqtkE

Also, if anyone knows how to post a video from Youtube with the actual video being displayed on the board instead of the link, help me out!

Last edited by author: Mon March 27, 2017 01:26:33   Edited 6 times.

Replies:
Subject: Final Look

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:29 03/28/17 Tue

And now, a final look at the Top 3 contestants for Mister USB 2017.

Replies:
Subject: Florida prom poster sparks outrage for dictating what ‘good girl’ dresses are

Author:
d
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:00 03/31/17 Fri

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/03/31/florida-prom-poster-sparks-outrage-for-dictating-what-good-girl-dresses-are.html/

Replies:
Subject: Mr. USB 2017 Top 3!

Author:
USBModStacey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:50 03/26/17 Sun

You have starting now until the 30th to place your vote on The Road To Voy Board! Good luck to the three remaining contestants and thank you for the remaining finalists for putting yourself out there for this contest!

Please vote in the following manner:

WINNER:
1st RU:
2nd RU:

Last edited by author: Sun March 26, 2017 11:30:27   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: Few more photos of MU's Homecoming:

Author:
greyfelino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:00 03/21/17 Tue

Les Bonnes Fées Charity Gala:

Meeting the Mayor of Steenvoorde, where she grew up:

Élysée Palace, where Iris met French president François Hollande
Great homecoming for a fabulous Miss Universe!

Replies:
Subject: Who is our next Mr USB..go

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:12 03/30/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: MU begins her French Media tour!
On TF1 with Jean-Pierre Pernaut

Author:
greyfelino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:49 03/16/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: For some reason I cannot embed the code, but wanted to share these funny videos made by my best friend MoNkayMaN.... and thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for Mister USB... ENJOY!

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:25 03/29/17 Wed

https://youtu.be/7zzA2qYwuco

https://youtu.be/jz0sbmK21ws

https://youtu.be/fXkpHU0NVXQ

Last edited by author: Wed March 29, 2017 21:21:15   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: *This is not meant to be negative* After watching a few snapchat takeover videos, I noticed a couple of girls try really hard to act quirky/relatable and it comes across as just trying too hard. I understand some girls really just are this way, and I like a girl with some personality, but some girls force is so much.

Author:
Jughead
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:22 03/30/17 Thu

Subject: Miss Colombia 2017 looks so much better with less make up on. Doesn't she resemble Amelia Vega?

Author:
Alyssa Lampanelli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:42:31 03/26/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: I've had the time of my life campaigning for the title of Mr USB

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:20:05 03/26/17 Sun

Thank you to everyone who voted for me, and has sent so much love and support my way. If you haven't submitted your final vote, please consider me for Mr. USB X, 2017
Thank you!!
xoxo

Replies:
Subject: Thank you everyone for voting for Mr. USB

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:01 03/25/17 Sat

Dont forget you can vote until midnight!!!!

Replies:
Subject: Lets name each states titleholder and then name a previous titleholder they resemble

Author:
Lets have fun
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:54 03/26/17 Sun

Who resembles a past winner or titleholder?

Replies:
Subject: Thank you from a very humbled person

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:14 03/29/17 Wed

I want to thank all of you for voting .. I want to thank my friends for their support! And thank you to the USB group for having a place to have some great discussion about the industry we all love. I hope that people know of my love for this industry, the people in it and would be a proud representative of the community. The discussion that message boards can start is empowering. I would like to think that I represent the positive in the industry. I know that I am not perfect, but I think that it is our imperfections that make us the unique individuals that we are. To Timothy and Eric..., best of luck... either of you would make a great Mister USB. All my love...... gaj......... really known as Jason Lindsay Smith

Subject: sorry.... double post

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:22 03/29/17 Wed

Last edited by author: Wed March 29, 2017 22:30:46   Edited 1 time.

Subject: The Miss Colombia format is similar to the Miss Universe

Author:
Maria Clara Lemaitre Noero
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:53 03/23/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know what the fee is to compete at miss America World if you get accepted to go to Nationals to compete for that title?

Author:
Just curious.... Wanting to see if it's affordable
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:44:12 03/28/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Initial speculation ..... pageant being held at Quicken Loans Arena but a Q spokesperson tells FOX 8 the event will be held at Cleveland Public Auditorium, also known as Public Hall. Fox 8 reports....

Author:
lady Bug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:22 03/29/17 Wed

http://fox8.com/2017/03/27/miss-usa-2017-here-in-cleveland-could-be/

Subject: MUO March Madness 2017 - Championship

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:19 03/26/17 Sun

Thanks to those who voted in the Final Four. The Championship matchup is

Ruth Zakarian vs. Angelia Layton

Select your winner. Voting will close Monday March 27 at 11:59 pm ET. The winner will be revealed as soon as the results are tabulated.

Replies:
Subject: MUO March Madness 2017 - Winner

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:04:50 03/28/17 Tue

MUO March Madness 2017 began with the 50 delegates that were either a winner, runner up, finalist, or semifinalist at Miss Teen USA but went on to not make the cut at Miss USA. Your votes determined who advanced through to the Round of 32, Sweet Sixteen, Elite Eight, Final Four, and Championship. March Madness has come to an end and the 2017 winner is

Angelia Layton

Thanks to those who voted. It was a fun contest and I'm glad to see it through to completion.

Replies:
Subject: Hopefully this means we are close to an announcement!

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:52 03/27/17 Mon

http://fox8.com/2017/03/27/miss-usa-2017-here-in-cleveland-could-be/

Replies:
Subject: Happy Sunday everyone. I am thrilled to be named into the top 3 of Mister USB! Please vote! This has been a lot of fun. Please click the link to hear a message from Miss Universe 1992 Michelle McLean

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:58:18 03/26/17 Sun

https://youtu.be/6Q49SgolpI8

Replies:
Subject: Hello USB Vaugh here!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:45 03/26/17 Sun

I wanted to let everyone on the USB Board know that If I am voted as Mr USB, I will make sure to be active in the board first and foremost. I know a lot of the campaigning for Mister USB has been done on the Facebook page but Mr USB represents the VOY Board! I look forward to a fun filled year posting pictures from my reign on the USB Board and possibly doing interviews with the titleholders I work with on Voy and the Facebook page so everyone can get to know them better!

In a chance to get to know me better, I have done a fun "this or that" video just like they do with Miss Universe every year! Click the link to watch! https://youtu.be/t9zefRvNFpk

Replies:
Subject: Thank you so so much for your votes into the top 3

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:20:40 03/26/17 Sun

Don't forget final voting is now underway! Please go to Voy.com/213733 and cast your vote today!

Replies:
Subject: To everyone who has voted for Mister USB... thank you!! It has been a lot of fun putting this campaign together!! Today is the last day of voting so please, if you haven't take a moment to vote. All 7 guys deserve a vote! And to start your Saturday is another photo from the vault... this is me with two of my dearest friends. Lana Buchberger Miss Universe Canada 1995 and Renette Cruz (now Renette Duthie) Miss Universe Canada 1996.

Author:
gaj (not signed in)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:05 03/25/17 Sat

photo 17499474_10158447074695603_1242202741120016918_n.jpg

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.