Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Member logins with Firefox should now be operational.
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Subject: Lacking Diversity

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:23 07/30/16 Sat

I want to start my post by congradulating Miss Texas Teen. She was one of the best in a sea of blonds. After the judges panel was announced I didn't expect very much from the panel that was chosen to select a winner. I'm not certain what direction the Teen program is going in. It is painfully obvious that the Miss Universe Organization could care less about this area of there portfolio. The production value and hosts were dreadful. The overall production lacked overall diversity in any aspect of the pageant. There wasn't a reflection of 2016 America. I wasn't surprised that Miss Oklahoma, Minnesota and some of the other minority contestants didn't make it. Miss Ohio is on her way to Yale and the poor thing was doomed with that judges panel.

Where were the industry insiders or experts that are typically reflected at the national level of competition. If this pageant was televised every household of color would have changed the channel. The USA is so much more racially and culturally diverse and we didn't see that reflected tonight. I thought Pia was great and Deshauna looked elegant and spoke with so much grace. I love to see Deshauna in action because she has an aura like Michele Obama. She's very elegant and engaging.

I'm predicting that the Teen pageant is going to be a lot different next year or it's going to simply vanish. There's no way that a credible pageant can be conducted lacking diversity. The IMG organization isn't stupid and do not want to face the same PR disaster that the Academy Award backlash generated for being too white. African Americans, Asians, and Hispanics are a significant demographic in this country. We would have never known it tonight. Once again congradulations Miss Texas Teen USA.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: 65th MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT in MANILA. Some of the deets so far. 1/29/2017

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:26 07/30/16 Sat

THE VENUE: SM MALL OF ASIA ARENA, Pasay City Philippines.

This will be the 3rd Time Pasay Manila is hosting the pageant.

The budget is 11 Million Dollars. Steve Harvey will be hosting. MUO informed the Tourism Undersecretary that they're expecting more than a hundred candidates. Including a Miss Iran.

PHILIPPINE HOST CITIES:

SAMAL DAVAO

VIGAN

Last edited by author: Sat July 30, 2016 19:23:18   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Where is she?

Author:
Hbv
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:08:39 07/30/16 Sat

Why is Katherine's pic still on the top. Why hasn't the new Miss Teen USA been added. What is wrong? I mean it has been an hour.

Replies:
Subject: My brief rundown of the MISS TEEN USA pageant tonight! Congrats to Texas! She will be a wonderful titleholder this year, and was very deserving of her victory!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:44 07/30/16 Sat

MISS TEEN USA (TEXAS) - I really liked Texas throughout this process. She was very solid in both fitness and gown. And I have to admit, I didnt expect her to have such a vibrant personality when she spoke. She is a fantastic pick for this title, very deserving. On a sidenote, I think we (as pageant experts) kind of didnt see her coming and I'm not sure why.

1RU - NORTH CAROLINA - She was always in my Top 15, but I did not give her credit, until yesterday in prelims. I really love this girl, and I probably would have crowned her tonight after finals. When she went last in evening gown, I had her winning. Her simplicity was refreshing, and she really embodies that Teen image we always speak of.

2 RU - SOUTH CAROLINA - I had South Carolina winning after prelims, but she kind of dropped the ball in onstage question. Her speaking skills were not really as polished as the others in Top 5, which was a bit of a bummer. Nice finish for her, considering. And I still love her evening gown.

3RU - ALABAMA - A bit too pageant paddy, and it could have hurt her a little. Sounded a little too rehearsed. I think she will transition nicely to MISS one day. Was one of my favorites in fitness!

4RU - NEVADA - Beautiful! And seemed much more ready for finals than she did in prelims. I think she could have won, but seemed really nervous in onstage speaking. Didnt answer the question, which may have put off the judges. Probably my highest score in the fitness portion. But I'm thrilled NEVADA teen finally made the cut! It was long overdue... Great finish!

TOP 15 - LOUISIANA - I thought she had a solid shot at making the Top 5. Oozed personality in both fitness and gown. I love this girl. I cant wait for her to compete for Miss Louisiana USA! And red looked perfect on her.

TOP 15 - MISSOURI - Great showing for Missou. I kind of had her and North Carolina lumped together in my opinions, and I think North Carolina kind of edged her out. But she, like most others, looked great in both categories tonight. The gown was perfect on her.

TOP 15 - DELAWARE - She is sooooo pretty. I was disappointed with two things tonight. The casual ponytail underwhelmed me. And she needed more makeup! Looked washed out. With that gown, and that neckline, I just wanted more of an editorial vibe from her. She will definitely make the cut at Miss USA one day. I agree with others, "the face of the pageant"

TOP 15 - CALIFORNIA - After prelims I had her top 5. Tonight my opinion shifted a little bit. I didnt feel the same energy from her. But I'm thrilled she made the cut. Remember when everyone used to wear white? Not anymore. But she looked fantastic in white tonight.

TOP 15 - VERMONT - A great face! (for MISS). Expect her to grace the national stage again in a few years.

TOP 15 - GEORGIA - Loved her in fitness, not so much in gown. I like simplicity, but this just didnt really work for me. Too simple. I think she could have been more competitive with better styling.

TOP 15 - TENNESSEE - For some reason I liked the gown better tonight than I did in prelims. But I still harken back to when she won the Tennessee title. I loved her in yellow that night. While I didnt have her in my personal top 15, she won me over. I think she was deserving, and its unfortunate that the naysayers will attack her because of her reality tv background.

TOP 15 - OHIO - With a little more personality on stage, she could have possibly done more. It was obvious in the behind the scenes interviews this girl is quite intelligent. She was a refreshing addition to the Top 15, and we could possibly see her back in Miss one day.

TOP 15 - SOUTH DAKOTA - Good for her. She looked genuinely surprised to have made the cut. Truthfully, I was kind of surprised too. But I think she held her own in finals.

TOP 15 - ILLINOIS - We will definitely see this girl in MISS one day. But I admit I was kind of wanting more from her tonight. Beautiful face, pretty dress, very fit... The styling was off. Her hair needed some attention.

OTHER COMMENTS:

- CONGRATS to RPM! Three out of four in the Top 5 (maybe should have been 4/4) :)

- After pondering over the new fitness competition and elimination of swimsuit, I admit it was better than I initially suspected it would be. I wasnt really a fan of their outfits. And I do think that the style of the outfit should be the same for all (maybe just switch up the colors)... Some girls showed leg while others did not, which is hard to compare. Really all the judges could go on were abs and who had the best 15 second bouncy routine.

- Katherine Haik - I don't know if we will ever have another Teen quite as beautiful as she. Stunning.

- I'd like to talk about Deshauna... WOW! I always liked her, but she really won me over tonight. So poised, so beautiful. She is kind of like Erin Brady to me. Wasnt my pick to win, but will win me over during the course of her reign!

- As with every pageant, there are always those contestants we want the judges to go back and look at again to make the cut. I liked our Top 15, but... IOWA, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI (the dress killed her chances), NEW HAMPSHIRE (cant wait to see her in Miss one day), NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, OKLAHOMA, UTAHHHHHHH! I loved UTAH!! And VIRGINIA.

- And finally... If I have to pick a Ruthie Winner, I pick the Ruthie based on a contestant who is solid, and received lots of attention leading up to the pageant. And her exclusion is a surprise to many. I hate when people pick the Ruthie as a kind of "I told you so! I told you she was no good." I don't think that's what its meant to be. So based on this, the contestants I feel were hyped, and competed very strong, but did not make the cut... Close call, but I'll go with NEW JERSEY and OKLAHOMA.

Last edited by author: Sat July 30, 2016 22:11:43   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: Preliminary 2016 Teen USA

Author:
KrazyCat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:40:58 07/30/16 Sat

Am I the only one who watched preliminaries last night??? People Texas is not the winner, nor is Kentucky. KY was a total chub in her athletic wear and her evening gown was a total knock off of Olivia Jordan's dress. Almost every girl slipped on stage at one point. The bouncing around was hideous. Mind you I understand fully the girls had little time to adjust to walking in tennis shoes rather than heels but come on skipping on stage, please.

Very disappointed in even gowns. Very few were even national stage material. Most looked like they were going to a prom instead of representing their state at Miss Teen USA. Top 15 will be tough to choose, since most of the girls bored me.

One that really stood out that no one is mentioning is WV. She is teen material. She may be short but she looks mighty and fierce. Her toned body was perfect and she nailed the Athletic wear walk without looking like a bouncy ball. Her gown was the perfect shade of blue and complimented her body with right amount of sparkle. I definitely have her in my top 15. She will be the sleeper no one will think to make it. I sure hope tonight goes better than last night.

Here is my top 15:
WEST VIRGINIA
NEW JERSEY
ALABAMA
TENNESSEE
SOUTH CAROLINA
GEORGIA
TEXAS
MISSOURI
ILLINOIS
NEVADA
VERMONT
KENTUCKY
HAWAII
PENNSYLVANIA
VIRGINIA

Replies:
Subject: Ugh...I missed the pageant tonight because I was on a flight. Does anyone know how I can watch it? It hasn't been posted on the MU YouTube channel.

Author:
Upset:(
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:44:49 07/30/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: South Dakota

Author:
Tb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:45:29 07/30/16 Sat

So interesting to see this state make the cut in the same year after a long drought for both pageants. Congrats SD!

Subject: Miss Teen USA T15

Author:
latestart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:01:10 07/30/16 Sat

Top 16 TX CA AL GA IL MO OH LA DE SC VT SD TN NV NC

My top 10 picks after active wear

TX CA AL GA IL OH LA DE SC NV

Bubbles are: TN MO
----------------------

Evening Gown

My top picks: TX IL MO SC NV

Bubble: CA OH LA TN
-----------------------

My Overall Top 6

TX CA DE SC AL NV

Replies:
Subject: The ruthie is.....TEXAS

Author:
Horned Coconuts
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:36 07/30/16 Sat

I am so disappointed in this year's pageant. I was for sure Texas would win. There is always next year.

Replies:
Subject: MISS TEEN USA REVIEW

Author:
pageant pearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:03 07/30/16 Sat

Hosts......F. Boring, insipid, juvenile.

Active Wear..D-... Either have them all wear the shorts version, or long version. The whole idea of active wear is insane anyway.

Entertainment...C......Nick Fratiani is average.

Best thing of the show........Last year's Miss Teen USA and the appearance of Miss Universe, Pia who for me is the epitome of a Miss Universe. Last year's Miss Teen USA is stunning. Maybe the most beautiful ever.

Replies:
Subject: TEXAS IS SUPERIOR AND THE REST are INFERIOR!

Author:
GO TEXAS!!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:38:34 07/30/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: How many women get a boob job while competing?

Author:
No man
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:17 07/30/16 Sat

There's a woman I know that never could break past top 15 in her state competition. After years of wanting one She finally got a boob job and ended up making top five. I'm not sure if it was her boobs or the confidence she gained from them but something changed. So it led me to wonder how many women get boob jobs during their pageant career?

Replies:
Subject: When did they decide to use the old teen crown?!

Author:
am I seeing things?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:57:38 07/30/16 Sat

I thought it was a contract deal to use the crown Katherine was crowned in.That is defiantly the old crown that K. Lee Gram was crowned in.

Subject: It was bound to happen sometime

Author:
mk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:54:27 07/30/16 Sat

Jeannie Mai had an orgasm when Karlie won. Oh what joy it had to have been.

Subject: The guy host is terrible.

Author:
Shawna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:29 07/30/16 Sat

Who hired him to be a host? His jokes are so lame and he's not funny at all. He's making me feel uncomfortable.

Replies:
Subject: This is the absolute worst pageant ever.

Author:
disappointed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:17 07/30/16 Sat

What a mess this is. Horrible host, the active wear has to go, the music is horrendous, and the top 15 is weird. How did Oklahoma and New Jersey miss the top 15, they should have been holding hands at the end. The only good thing going on is the gorgeous Olivia. Otherwise, blah.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA looks like a teen THALIA!

Author:
Marimar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:48:26 07/30/16 Sat

Subject: Miss TEEN USA FORMAT

Author:
Heard it here first
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:02:41 07/27/16 Wed

Teen USA is the same format as MISS USA
TOP 15-top 10-top 5- top 3

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA Prelims

Author:
Ian Sebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:11:08 07/30/16 Sat

By chance, I cut the Miss Teen USA prelims streaming on Facebook. The stage was a great improvement from the previous years in the Bahamas. I thought the hosts did an excellent job. The reigning Miss Teen USA looked very nice. I was not impressed with the active wear at all. Swimsuits have been with the Miss Teen USA pageant since it was created. If people have a problem with Teens wearing a swimsuit then perhaps there should not be a "teen" pageant. Personally, I felt the active wear materials were just as revealing. Not sure if the girls were instructed to skip like cracked out meth addicts during the active wear presentation but it was overly annoying.

There were lots of bad gowns and a few good gowns. There were lots of pretty girls this year but the lack of preparation was quite evident in a lot of their walks. Examples are Maine and Hawaii. They both had really bad walks. Maine was stiff and Hawaii got too cocky on stage which caused her to slip twice!

I felt that Vermont, Texas and Mississippi were the most consistent of the pageant. They both were exceptional in both rounds. Texas and Vermont won the active wear round for me. Texas had an amazing body. I loved Mississippi in the gown presentation. I was somewhat taken aback by Vermont's coloring in the evening gown presentation. She looked quite tan. Maybe it was the lighting. I think Texas has a really great shot at the crown but she needs to change her gown. It was polarizing.

Some other notable girls for me included Oklahoma, Utah, Missouri, California, Georgia, New York and Indiana.

Utah was really pretty.
Oklahoma was not as strong as some of the other girls but she was really memorable.
Missouri had a great gown and displayed exceptional confidence.
California had a peculiar gown which grew on me.
New York hit a home run during her gown presentation.
I was digging the quirkiness of Indiana.

Replies:
Subject: TOP 15

Author:
SC, NC, TN, VT, TX, DE, MO, CA, AL, GA, IL, OH, LA, SD, NV
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:40:08 07/30/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject: God damn shame....When will Miss Teen USA be back on TV, this is ridiculous.

Author:
Damn you cable networks!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:44 07/30/16 Sat

I miss the old days when you got to watch on TV the fabulous production with all the bells and whistles of a legitimate national pageant.

Subject: Overated/Underated

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:16:20 07/30/16 Sat

OVERATED: Delaware and Nevada (don't see it).

UNDERATED:
Colorado (beautiful face)
Maryland (fresh all-american look)
Michigan (loved her smile)
Minnestoa (adorable)
Mississppi (gorgeous)
Missouri (best blonde)
Montana (a knockout)
North Dakota (lovely face)
Oklahoma (beautiful, a standout)
Texas (poised, elegant)
West Virginia (good presentation)

Worst Gown:
South Carolina (what was she thinking)

How I saw it. Means nothing.

Replies:
Subject: Mock Miss Teen USA Round 3 video results

Author:
USBMockSquad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:35 07/30/16 Sat

Enjoy the show tonight everyone !

I am checking out until Mock Miss Universe 2016.

Onixana

Replies:
Subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xe8S_VOsmQ I believe this is the link for finals on youtube

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:05:40 07/30/16 Sat

Subject: My top 15 after prelims

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:03:15 07/30/16 Sat

Delaware
Georgia
Idaho
Iowa
Louisiana
Maryland
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
South Carolina
Texas
Vermont
Washington
Wisconsin

Bubbles: New Hampshire (so adorable and underrated), Kentucky (could definitely see her place), Rhode Island (loved her gown), Nebraska (she was in the top 5 in active wear for me), California (she is cute but I thought her styling was a little off)

The top 5 for me are

Texas
New Jersey
Idaho
Vermont
Wisconsin

Replies:
Subject: Rocky Top

Author:
you will always be home
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:48 07/28/16 Thu

She had no business competing in the Tennessee pageant it was only a notch in her belt. She could care less about the title. It's a shame the system allowed her to compete. Three months in Tennessee Doesn't make it your home. #worstTNRepever

Replies:
Subject: Will the Miss Teen USA website be streaming the pageant live?

Author:
Vincent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:44 07/30/16 Sat

Replies:
  • Yes (NT) -- yes, 17:34:50 07/30/16 Sat
Subject: Miss Universe Great Britain 2016, Jamie Lee Faulkner

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:21:11 07/29/16 Fri

1st runner up was Christina Chalk (my personal favorite)

2nd runner up was Samantha Hancock

The remaining Top 5 were Jess Page & Victoria Tooby (in that order below).

Although I really like the winner, I think she reads a little too cute for Miss Universe. I'm quite surprised Kirsty, Jacinta or Hannah Louise didn't place at all, and that Jess Page didn't place a little higher. Oh well, best of luck to Jamie Lee!

Replies:
Subject: It's OFFICIAL and CONFIRMED: Miss Universe 2016 will be held in Manila, Philippines on Jan 30 2017

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:52:50 07/28/16 Thu

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://cnnphilippines.com/lifestyle/2016/07/28/Miss-Universe-2016-Philippines.html">http://cnnphilippines.com/lifestyle/2016/07/28/Miss-Universe-2016-Philippines.html</a>

Replies:
Subject: MTUSA PRELIMS

Author:
latestart (unable to sign in yet again)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:33:36 07/29/16 Fri

Many thoughts on the Teen USA Prelims. In one word, I would say Overkill!!! The bounciness during Active wear was way too much and made many of the girls look ridiculous.

I understand they wanted to try and go more youthful, "teen like"but I don't know any teens that act like that. The shoes didn't give many of them the glide they needed to move well on stage. If I were them, I would drag the bottoms outside to wear some of the tread off, that way they are able to move better.

I like the thought of the active wear, but it was very distracting. Too much prints and logo placements, then the names of the states, the graphics, I didn't know where to look. I think they should keep the state names up top, have them solid colors and stop right above the knees.

My top three in Active Wear

Nevada- Solid, youthful, toned, great job.

South Carolina-She will kill it as a Miss. Looked like the winner.

Texas-Toned, prepared, KILLED IT!

There was no contest for me with these three. Perfection! I can see SC and TX the last two.

Evening Gown was not as great as I thought it would be. At times it was like watching a local or State pageant at best. So many girls didn't go the extra mile, this is a NATIONAL pageant. I know money is an issue with many states, but you don't have to spend a ton to look like a winner.

One word I would use to describe this portion, PINK!! It was the most popular color. I didn't even have a top 10 here.

My top four:

Delaware- Different. This is one either you love it or not. I thought it was classy, unique, with the right amount of shine. Perfect color for her.

Oklahoma- The fit was perfect, good color for her. Nailed the barbie look.

South Carolina-Unique, another love it or hate it gown, she always pulls off unique gowns. Worked it well. Great job.

Texas-WOW!! The color, the fit, the thing on top made it very soft and it was different. AWESOME job!!

MY final picks are:

Alabama
California
Colorado
Illinois
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Wisconsin

Bubbles: New Mexico, Georgia, West Virginia.

California I chose, just because I felt she would be in there, but disappointed in how CA team styled her. I hope she has something different tomorrow and you can see more of her face. She is very pretty.

Final three; South Carolina, Texas, and ?? unsure of the third.

Replies:
Subject: Mock Miss Teen USA 2016 Round 2 results and mock sibling pairings

Author:
USBMockSquad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:19 07/29/16 Fri

MOCK MISS TEEN USA 2016 non mock top 16 sibling pairings

Alaska -- GoldenBoy
Arizona -- Miss Angie
Arkansas -- Alessa
Colorado -- MissUSAFan and MsGal
Connecticut -- BeenThereDoneThat and TxPageantFan
District of Columbia -- LatinBr
Florida -- Cardiofitnessgal and latestart

Idaho -- PDXSEA
Illinois -- Miss Nadia
Indiana -- CalFan and Tourist
Kansas -- Miss Understood
Kentucky -- inoshishi and sucker4silvergowns
Maine -- Athalia and Saucy
Maryland -- littlelamb3

Massachusetts -- HawtPlusSeksi
Michigan -- Groove
Missouri -- Catherine Cates-NYC and Suebee
Montana -- Cammie and kyboi
Nebraska -- Freud and gAgA_x
New Hampshire -- Salso
New Mexico -- IHeartPageants

North Carolina -- Harley
North Dakota -- Cocoon and Rebel79
Ohio -- NovR
Oregon -- S.xoxo
Pennsylvania -- ETB_CA
Rhode Island -- Miss Cookie
South Dakota -- TRTW

Tennessee -- Savh_14
Utah -- Judge Wanda
Virginia -- Jessica
Washington -- tonyusb
West Virginia -- TXDay
Wisconsin -- PGMomma
Wyoming -- ghrtt3

Replies:
Subject: Preliminary 2016 Teen USA

Author:
KrazyCat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:30 07/30/16 Sat

Am I the only one who watched preliminaries last night??? People Texas is not the winner, nor is Kentucky. KY was a total chub in her athletic wear and her evening gown was a total knock off of Olivia Jordan's dress. Almost every girl slipped on stage at one point. The bouncing around was hideous. Mind you I understand fully the girls had little time to adjust to walking in tennis shoes rather than heels but come on skipping on stage, please.

Very disappointed in even gowns. Very few were even national stage material. Most looked like they were going to a prom instead of representing their state at Miss Teen USA. Top 15 will be tough to choose, since most of the girls bored me.

One that really stood out that no one is mentioning is WV. She is teen material. She may be short but she looks mighty and fierce. Her toned body was perfect and she nailed the Athletic wear walk without looking like a bouncy ball. Her gown was the perfect shade of blue and complimented her body with right amount of sparkle. I definitely have her in my top 15. She will be the sleeper no one will think to make it. I sure hope tonight goes better than last night.

Here is my top 15:
WEST VIRGINIA
NEW JERSEY
ALABAMA
TENNESSEE
SOUTH CAROLINA
GEORGIA
TEXAS
MISSOURI
ILLINOIS
NEVADA
VERMONT
KENTUCKY
HAWAII
PENNSYLVANIA
VIRGINIA

Replies:
Subject: My top 10

Author:
me (from Sweden)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:38:26 07/30/16 Sat

My top 5:
Ohio
Mississippi
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Nevada

My top 10:
Illinois
Texas
Alaska
Missouri
Delaware

Replies:
Subject: Top 5

Author:
g-hr_tt3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:30:59 07/29/16 Fri

Most look nothing like their pics.
MTUSA Kentucky
1st Texas
2nd Nevada
3rd New Jersey
4th Oklahoma

Replies:
Subject: Did anyone's screen freeze during the Miss Teen USA prelim competition near the end? I'm so disappointed that missed seeing the gowns.

Author:
W
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:29:25 07/29/16 Fri

Subject: Miss Venezuela latest sighting. Thoughts? She's engaging IMHO

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:32:46 07/25/16 Mon

Replies:
Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.