VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

July 11-12, 2014
Miss Florida USA

Aug 29-31, 2014
Miss Texas USA

Aug 30-Sept 1, 2014
Miss/Teen Illinois USA

Sept 6-7, 2014
Miss/Teen Montana USA
Miss/Teen Wisconsin USA

Sept 13-14, 2014
Miss/Teen Rhode Island USA

Sept 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen Wyoming USA

Sept 26-27, 2014
Miss/Teen Idaho USA
Miss/Teen Michigan USA

Oct 3-4, 2014
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Tennessee USA

Oct 4-5, 2014
Miss/Teen South Dakota USA

Miss USA 2015/Miss Teen USA 2015
State Pageant Dates

Oct 10-11, 2014
Miss/Teen North Carolina USA

Oct 11-12, 2014
Miss/Teen Iowa USA

Oct 18-19, 2014
Teen Florida Teen USA
Miss/Teen New Jersey USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA
Miss/Teen West Virginia USA

Oct 24-25, 2014
Miss/Teen Louisiana USA

Oct 25-26, 2014
Miss/Teen Colorado USA

Oct 31 -Nov 1, 2014
Miss/Teen Mississippi USA

Nov 1-2, 2014
Miss/Teen Indiana USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA

Nov 8-9, 2014
Miss/Teen Missouri USA
Miss/Teen Ohio USA

Nov 14-15, 2014
Miss/Teen Alabama USA

Nov 15-16, 2014
Miss/Teen Connecticut USA

Nov 21-22, 2014
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 22-23, 2014
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA
Miss/Teen Massachusetts USA
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 29-30, 2014
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss Texas Teen USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA

Dec 5-6, 2014
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Dec 6-7, 2014
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 10-11, 2015
Miss/Teen California USA

Jan 17-18, 2015
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

To be determined/verified
Alaska USA
Kentucky USA

Subject: Miss Michigan USA 2013 Jaclyn Schultz to be on new season of Survivor

Author:
Arlo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:26:49 08/28/14 Thu

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/214923/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: My Miss Texas USA 2015 Final Prediction

Author:
Road To Miss USA 2015
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:19 08/26/14 Tue

Hello, since I can't create an account here, I decided that on this name, I will share my final predictions for the Miss USA state pageants this year. It's state pageant season, my favorite time of year and we will begin with my final predictions for Miss Texas USA 2015! I will also try to update on the contestants that I know are competing in upcoming state pageants and my predictions for the national pageant every month. So here are my predictions for Miss Texas USA 2015

Miss Texas USA 2015 - Miss Tropics of Texas USA, Ylianna Guerra

She has a very beautiful face and it would be very refreshing to see Texas crown a girl like her. She looks like a delegate Puerto Rico would send to Miss Universe. If she wins, she will be an instant favorite. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that she wins.

1st Runner Up - Miss North Texas USA, Tahnae Tarkenton

I believe this is her final year so I think she will finish high, I read Oz’s interview with her and I think she deserves to go to the nationals. Her beauty reminds me a bit of Morgan Woolard. She will be a threat if she goes to Miss USA and could be the 1st blonde in the Top 5 since 2012! However, Ylianna and Jordan are competing this year so she still has to fight.

2nd Runner Up - Miss Metroplex USA, Jordan Schultz

I'm not really sure of what all the hype about this girl is, but she has an interesting face and I expect her to do well. I think this is Ylianna's year, but I think Jordan's time will be soon. Just not this year.

3rd Runner Up - Miss Lubbock USA, Siria Bojorquez

A pageant veteran who has done well internationally, I believe she won't win, but will do well here. She reminds me of Alexia Viruez, Miss Bolivia Universe 2013 which I think could be an advantage or disadvantage

4th Runner Up - Miss DFW USA, Christina Entsminger

Christina has to be in the Top 5 already! She's a stunning blonde and even though this year is very competitive, I have my hopes for her and I'm praying she does well.

Top 10

6. Miss Houston USA, Ligia De Uriarte

This Latina is on fire, she is aiming for a Top 5 placement and I won't be surprised if she reaches the Top 5, I don't see her winning though.

7. Miss Kemah USA, Kenda Carroll

Her body is banging with a very striking face, she will be very hard to ignore.

8. Miss Capital of Texas USA, Ciara Jasso

One of the best faces in the competition, I'm ranking her low because I don't know how she will do in Miss and I need to see more. But she is definitely a possible winner based on the headshot.

9. Miss Bay Area USA, Peyton Saverance

She's approaching the age limit and she might win, but I think that there are better options for Texas, she is facially weak, but we'll see. I'm just not a fan.

10. Miss Harris County USA, Logan Lester

She's beautiful and has a banging body but too pageant patty and teeny for me.

Top 16

11. Miss South Texas USA, Alejandra Gonzalez

She's beautiful and I know she made Top 5 last year, but I think there are better options this year

12. Miss Lone Star USA, Brianna Webb

Best black beauty of the year. She might make Top 5!

13. Miss Galveston County USA, Lauren Adkins

Blonde and beautiful but a little common, I think she could make Top 5 or even win though!

14. Miss Dallas USA, Lauren Kennewell

Her headshot is stunning, but her candids aren't as good, lets see how she is in motion

15. Miss Helotes USA, Chaney Shadrock

Very naturally beautiful, reminds me of Courtney Turner

16. Miss Fort Worth USA, Katie Sicula

Her headshot is stunning and she placed 1st runner up in Miss Dallas so she will be one to watch.

Bubbling Up

17. Miss Clear Lake USA, Alexandra Nini
18. Miss Austin USA, Melissa Novak
19. Miss Eagle Mountain USA, Haley Spathias
20. Miss Vidor USA, Kourtney Magnes

Also Strong Possibilities

21. Miss Longview USA, Andrea Fox
22. Miss North Bexar County USA, Alayah Benavidez
23. Miss Central Texas USA, Annaka Chesnutt
24. Miss Memorial USA, Courtney Newman
25. Miss El Paso USA, Victoria Sinclair

Dark Horses

26. Miss Bexar County USA, Isabella Radovan
27. Miss West University USA, Jenny Smith
28. Miss Deer Park USA, Danielle Bosley
29. Miss Southeast Texas USA, Brianna Key
30. Miss Corpus Christi USA, Ariel Monte

I don't know how to post photos or make an account here, but if someone could let me know how to, that would be great! Stay tuned for more predictions throughout the state pageant season!

Up Next...Miss Illinois USA

Replies:
Subject: "Fantasy Miss USA" Top 50 (1985-2014)

Author:
Duration-and-Convexity
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:13 08/25/14 Mon

Last week I introduced a “fantasy pageant” of 100 of the most memorable Top 10 contestants in the Miss USA pageant over the last 30 years (1985-2014). Ten groups of 10 were presented and based on votes from this board the numbers were whittled down to a “Fabulous 50”, who are shown below in 5 groups of 10.

Based on your votes, we'll be narrowing down the numbers to a "Terrific Twenty". I would like to invite you to select your favorite 4 from each group.

Group 1

Christy Fichtner, Jade Kelsall, Ali Landry, Stephanie Culberson, Carole Gist, Danielle Lacourse, Kelly Hu, Jina Mitchell, Morgan Tandy High, Larissa Meek

Group 2

Courtney Gibbs, Candace Allen, Ashley Puleo, Holly Mills, Brook Lee, Brenda Leithleiter, Laura Harring, Tiffany Tenfelde, Danielle Boatwright, Shannon Marketic

Group 3

Gretchen Polhemus, Ashley Durham, Brittany Guidry, Madeline Mitchell, Brandi Sherwood, Angelia Savage, Marissa Powell, Nia Sanchez, Morgan Woolard, Chelsi Smith

Group 4

Shandi Finnessey, Kristin Motil, Tamiko Nash, Halle Berry, Kristen Johnson, Tiffany Meyer, Rachel Smith, Michelle Arnette, Olivia Culpo, Audra Mari

Group 5

Alyssa Campanella, Sophia Bowen, Tucker Perry, Erin Brady, Gina Tolleson, Amanda Pennekamp,Tara Conner, Mary Margaret McCord, Crystle Stewart, Beth Hood

Please enter your selections below and I'll tally up in a few days.

Replies:
Subject: Ice Bucket Challenge

Author:
BreeZe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:00 08/28/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: O. M. G.

Author:
Rogue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:52 08/22/14 Fri

This was absolutely horrific. I'm completely mortified at the awfulness of this pageant. Is this really how it used to be?? ROFL.

Please let me know if this made you as creepily uncomfortable as it made me! Simply horrible!

Nevertheless, Wyoming was quite beautiful! Interesting that Miss Teen USA back then was crowned in January, so she was crowned by Miss USA 1984 Mai Shanley, and Miss Universe 1984 Yvonne Ryding.

Last edited by author: Sun August 24, 2014 09:41:31   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: What's your burning pageant question?

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:18 08/24/14 Sun

If you could ask any question and have a pageant mystery cleared up, what would you ask?

One that has always bugged me is, "Why was Ashley Zais (SC, 2007) eliminated after the swimsuit round?" She was a big favorite and seemed to perform well. That never made sense.

My other question is, "Whatever happened to Amanda Jones, Miss USA 1973"? Would love to know where she is now.

Your turn...

Replies:
Subject: Not a single teen is a "real active " model, not just showroom evening gown, true legit national model....not just a pageant modeling

Author:
Atlantis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:27:10 08/28/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: has anyone seen K lees video? she is adorable

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:11:41 08/29/14 Fri

Subject:

Author:
NEQueen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:00:33 08/28/14 Thu

Great photo of Erin and future hubby!

Subject: MISS TEXAS USA 2015: WHO WILL SHE BE?

Author:
SexyDrew82
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:58 08/28/14 Thu

One name. Who do you think will win on Sunday? GO!

Replies:
Subject: Illinois contestants up!!!!

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:33:24 08/25/14 Mon

Illinois has 62 Miss contestants this year! I guessed it might be about that... a nice balance between the usual Vanbros number and the super high number IL used to get :) Sorry for not posting the Teens too, here's the link for both...

http://www.warriorsforross.com/peopleschoice.html

Update: my review is up!!!

http://pageantupdate.tumblr.com/post/95795102941/miss-illinois-usa-teen-usa-2015-contestant-rundown

No returning IL runners-up but one former Teen & two from other states. You can read my interview with Gina here http://www.pageantupdate.info/interviews/ginamelchiorri.htm and I'm hoping to have an interview with Emily Bey up before the pageant! A number of semi-finalists are back though, read my rundown for the list :)

Katie Cunningham, Gina Melchiorri, Amanda Signorelli, Emily Bey, Ashley Reid, Hannah Butler, Gemma Berto, Rayni Lasley, Quini Amma

Stacie Juris' sister is competing in Teen, as is last year's 4RU and six semi-finalists:

Jodie Juris, Hannah Cohn, Katelyn Baughman, Emily Deichmann, Madeline Flynn, Emily Lymberopoulos, Madison Mueller, Alexia Vigue, Allison Caulk

Last edited by author: Tue August 26, 2014 00:23:36   Edited 5 times.

Replies:
Subject: Miss USA & Miss Universe

Author:
BreeZe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:44:30 08/26/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Both pageants are webcast this weekend!!!

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:12:50 08/27/14 Wed

Both Illinois & Texas will be webcast this weekend... the only downside is that they're both on PageantVision.com and they've upped the prices this year, $18 for each Texas show & $20 for Illinois. Since Illinois has been broken into a Miss & Teen show for both prelims & finals... well unless you have a stash of disposable cash it's not going to be practical to watch everything :( I don't mind paying for webcasts but I do think the prices they're charging are WAY too steep.

Regardless, here's when everything's on, whether you're planning to watch any online or not this will probably be helpful...

Friday 29th
8pm CDT - Illinois Teen prelims

Saturday 30th
7.30pm CDT - Texas USA prelims
8.30pm CDT - Illinois USA prelims

Sunday 31st
1pm CDT - Texas USA finals

Monday 1st
2pm CDT - Illinois Teen finals
7pm CDT - Illinois USA finals

Replies:
Subject: Feeling Nostalgic

Author:
Rogue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:28:58 08/16/14 Sat

I was watching old Miss USA pageant videos, and this one just struck a chord.

At the time, I was pretty indifferent to her answer, but watching it over again 17 years later, Brook's answer really made me think.

At 26 years old, you really have to have a solid inner strength to give an answer like this, and it's no wonder why she won.

I slightly teared up hearing this answer, and the fact that Trump claimed that she was being "politically correct" at the time, makes me love her even more.

The other two ladies' answers really paled in comparison to this. Her response was simply amazing.

*** post edited ***

I had to add these clips because I wanted to highlight that her win wasn't just a fluke. Brook proved that she really had the depth to be Miss Universe.

In this video, she just made me smile. Not very many contestants have ever been asked to sing on-stage (Wendy F. is the only other one I can think of), yet she just went for it.

Then I had to include her Miss Universe top 3 interview, because it basically sealed the deal for her. Marena's answer was just plain boring. In fact, she bored me all night long. And Margot's answer was "outrageous," but then she felt the need to explain herself, which dug her into a hole.

Brook's answer was short, sweet, and simple. And completely outrageous. Her ability to be spontaneous and funny and charming is what won her the crown. Hands down.

If you think about it, this answer was really perfect for the question. And that doesn't happen by accident. People are saying that Brook's question was "easy," but a question like "if you could be outrageous for one day, what would you do?" is SO wide open, that you could literally say anything.

Someone like Lara Dutta is really intelligent, but could she have answered a question like this in a fun and spontaneous way, like Brook did? I honestly don't think so. I think that Spain or Venezuela might have beaten her.

The fact is, you answer the question you're given in the best way possible. Brook proved that she could answer both hardball (weight issues) and softball (if you could be outrageous) questions, equally. And truthfully, that is not an easy accomplishment.

Last edited by author: Mon August 18, 2014 09:37:41   Edited 3 times.

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.