Saturday, June 25, 2016 - Member logins with Firefox should now be operational.
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Subject: Can you buy program books or is this another change?

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:20 06/30/16 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Christina Denny

Author:
annec
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:36:24 06/27/16 Mon

So I went on Miss World America facebook page and I seen the photogenic page to vote. Am I mistaken or is Miss Maryland USA 2016 Christina Denny competing for MWA?

Replies:
Subject: does anyone know of the teens reaction to athletic wear and SS being eliminated

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:23 06/30/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: bye bye swimsuits for USA too!!

Author:
disgusted
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:36:57 06/29/16 Wed

The swimsuit competition has come under increased scrutiny as an objectifying spectacle in recent years. Organizers of major pageants — including Shugart, the Miss Universe Organization president — have said they are intended to display fitness, fashion and confidence, not to push certain body standards.

The Miss Universe Organization also stages the Miss USA competition, and the host and creative director of that pageant has hinted at changes regarding the swimsuit event.

“There’s definitely some work I think still to be done, that’s where we’ve been talking with the producers,” Julianne Hough told USA Today earlier this month. “In the next few years we may grow from that, but let’s see where this year goes.”

Replies:
Subject: Thoughts please. I'm going to be a director for a city pageant (not a USA prelim/recruiter) and I've seen so many different things done, I'd like to ask opinions on a few things... What do you all think about a director co-hosting a pageant? I've seen it done and even seen where the director doesn't host, but goes up to read the results. I've also seen a director crown the new queen even thought the outgoing queen was there. Also is it okay for the director to be in the interview room? I've seen it all and alrhought it's just a small town pageant I don't want to step on anyone's toes and I know most of the people on this board can help with more of the do's and dont's.

Author:
iop
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:37 06/30/16 Thu

Subject: Can we PLEASE remove Olivia's face from this board? We've had a new Miss USA for about a month now!

Author:
For once we finally have a queen who IS MORE THAN PRETTY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:53 06/29/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Teen USA ditches swimsuit competition

Author:
Newsboi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:59:12 06/29/16 Wed

Swimsuits, out! Athletic wear in.

Replies:
Subject: MISS TEEN USA 2016: PREDICTIONS

Author:
:]
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:04 06/23/16 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe Ukraine 2016 Alena Spodynyuk

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:48 06/29/16 Wed

She is 18 yo and chosen tonight . What a beauty! She continues the tradition for the Ukraine!

Replies:
Subject: Osmel's Magic. Is it working yet? Thoughts

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:18 06/29/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Miss Maryland MAO is former MD Teen USA

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:58:40 06/26/16 Sun

18 year old Hanna Brewer now goes to Miss America .Congrats to a former MD Teen USA!

Replies:
Subject: I want a woman

Author:
XtremeXTC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:46 06/30/16 Thu

Rhode Island must go to Rhode Island because that is why she was there. I just thought she won but I was mistaken. Why do these women push the fact that they are supposed to be handed the crown. A dream is won earned not developing a mind set into favoritism. I wish her luck though, maybe next year :-(

Subject: Miss Teen USA News

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:51:04 06/30/16 Thu

Our local news announced Miss Teen USA will drop the swimsuit portion of the competition, replacing with fitness wear. America Junior Miss competition has fitness instead of swimsuit too.

Replies:
Subject: Anyone watching Kamie Crawford's new reality show, F in Fabulous? It's premiering on BET tonight.

Author:
Bridesmaid
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:39 06/28/16 Tue

Replies:
Subject: There are a lot of threads about how Deshauna was a huge surprise, that she wasn't deserving of the win, that HI should have won instead, and that she won't place at Miss Universe. Well, I'd like this post to be the OPPOSITE of that because I know there are many out there who support her, so here's our chance to unite in our love of this beautiful ebony queen! I am one of those who had Deshauna in my personal top 5 after watching her SnapChat story, seeing how gorgeous she was, and falling in love with her personality. My personal top 3 were DC, HI, GA in that specific order and I've never hit the nail on the head so accurately before. However, I had DC as my clear frontrunner with maybe the rest of the top 5 switched around a bit. If I was to rank the most recent Miss USAs I would put Deshauna second to Olivia Culpo. My list would be: Olivia Culpo -> Deshauna Barber -> Nia Sanchez -> Alyssa Campanella -> Rima Fakih -> Erin Brady -> Olivia Jordan -> Nana Meriweather.

Author:
hb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:12 06/19/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: VoyUser Login

Author:
xxx
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:52 06/29/16 Wed

I still can't log-in to my voy account, even though the header at the top of this page says that we should be able to.

How are people doing it?

I think that one big reason that people here aren't posting much is because they can't log-in, and therefore they can't post pictures.

I've tried using both Internet Explorer and Firefox as a browser, and neither of them will get me to the log-in page. I just get the "page cannot be displayed" error message.

Help, please!

Subject: Miss World America Beauty with a Purpose Videos are up!!! I am SOOOO obsessed with Hiam Hafizuddin, Rachel White, & Martina Bandoo. Their videos are amazing!! Links inside.

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:16 06/22/16 Wed

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhFhF_N6iPQ&index=6&list=PL5JQ__1-7WaVgccZinlW_d7r0PIrknP3b">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhFhF_N6iPQ&index=6&list=PL5JQ__1-7WaVgccZinlW_d7r0PIrknP3b</a>

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://vimeo.com/169645401">https://vimeo.com/169645401</a>

Replies:
Subject: Former Miss Arizona USA Krystin Sorich has been charged with aggravated child abuse after feeding her 4 year old cocain. She pled "not guilty."

Author:
Shaking my damn head
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:32 06/29/16 Wed

Replies:
Subject: A former Miss Universe has signed with CAA, 3 guesses who. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rep-sheet-roundup-caa-signs-906350

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:42 06/27/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: http://portadabcmb.blogspot.co.at/2016/06/29jun2016.html

Author:
miss colombia and vin diesel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:58:13 06/29/16 Wed

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://portadabcmb.blogspot.co.at/2016/06/29jun2016.html">http://portadabcmb.blogspot.co.at/2016/06/29jun2016.html</a>

Subject: oz-usb?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:32 06/29/16 Wed

Where has oz-usb gone?
Where is this USB poster now?
Once upon a time, she posted here
What could have made her disappear?

I keep scrolling up and down
She's not posting a thing anywhere
I search every post that I see
I can't believe that she's not there

Bring back oz-usb please
Don't say she's taken her final bow
I still need a dream to dream upon
Tell me where has oz-usb gone
Oh, where has oz-usb gone?

Subject: BREAKING NEWS: Miss North Dakota USA 2003 has passed away

Author:
Samuel NSI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:23:17 06/18/16 Sat

Just found out online, surprised why the news isn't posted yet.. RIP.

Former Miss USA Contestant Samantha Edwards Found Dead at Age 37
By: CORINNE HELLER
Thu., Jun. 16, 2016 7:57 AM PDT
Samantha Edwards, Miss North Dakota USA 2003 and a Miss USA 2003 pageant contestant, has died. She was 37.

The body of the beauty queen, a native of Fargo, ND, was found inside her house in Minneapolis Tuesday morning, police said, adding that the cause of her death remains under investigation.

A friend of Edwards, Miss Minnesota USA 2004 Jessica Dereschuk, started a GoFundMe page, with her sister Gwen's permission, to help cover funeral and other expenses, including money to help take care of the beauty queen's beloved dachshund, Peanut.

She said Edwards, who went by "Sami," was "one of the most vibrant, crazy, compassionate, loyal balls of energy you could ever come across in life."

"A conversation with her could either leave you full of adrenaline or utterly exhausted," she wrote. "She was a spitfire and with Sami you never knew what she'd throw your way—but you ALWAYS knew she would be there for you. She was awesome like that."

"I never got to meet Sami's family," she added. "Which is so crazy to me as I feel like I know them from all the stories and conversations we shared. She loved her mom and sister so deeply, those were her girls. When she would talk about her brother, she beamed with pride."

Dereschuk said Edwards left a "positive mark on this world and in my life."

"And I will continue to live life with passion and love because I know that is what you would want," she wrote. "I will see you again my beautiful friend......."

After competing in the Miss USA pageant, Edwards went on to attend the Aveda Institute, a cosmetology school in Minneapolis, and the University of North Dakota. In recent years, she worked as a freelance makeup artist.

A tribute to Edwards was also posted on the Facebook page of the Miss USA pageant.

"We are saddened by the sudden loss of Samantha Edwards, Miss North Dakota USA 2003," the post read. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. She will forever be a part of this organization."

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://m.eonline.com/news/773225/former-miss-usa-contestant-samantha-edwards-found-dead-at-age-37">http://m.eonline.com/news/773225/former-miss-usa-contestant-samantha-edwards-found-dead-at-age-37</a>

Replies:
Subject: Can Oz come back to Voy please? Your posts are why I stalk this page, and I appreciate your dedication to pageantry, especially during these trying times as the USA pageant system is going through drastic changes. Please come back. Thank you.

Author:
Meh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:48:32 06/29/16 Wed

Subject: My first MISS TEEN USA 2016 top 15.

Author:
Tye
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:35 06/28/16 Tue

Miss Teen USA 2016 - Tennessee
TOP 5 - Iowa
TOP 5 - Oklahoma
TOP 5 - California
TOP 5 - Nevada

TOP 10 - 15
Alabama
Alaska
Colorado
Delaware
Louisiana
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
Missouri
South Carolina
Texas

BUBBLES - Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania

Replies:
Subject: Is anyone else paying attention to the Teens Snapchat takeover?

Author:
Mia Valentina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:14 06/20/16 Mon

I know that Teen is so hard to predict, but the ladies have got me hooked so far. I want to see if anyone else is watching the takeover and what are your thoughts so far!

Replies:
Subject: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THIS USB VOY BOARD?

Author:
Disappointed Regular Poster
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:03:48 06/29/16 Wed

When this board was down, I missed it so much... and after being gone from the board for weeks, my initial joy in seeing it back up and running again was shattered by the hatred and vile comments I see all over the threads nowadays. There is a sudden influx of just nasty comments from either those who are new to the board or those who may be regulars but decide to go anonymous as a license to be crude.

Sure, over on the Facebook Page, you may feel like you're walking on "egg shells" and reluctant to really say what you think as not to offend anyone... but the recent comments on this voy board is just hateful and not even trying to be constructive in their criticism.

The difference betweeen now and what this board used to be (prior to the Miss USA crash) is so apparent. So disappointing and turned off. I hope everyone just get a grip and act decent again.

Replies:
Subject: are you posting here or the facebook page

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:47 06/24/16 Fri

I am posting here more

Replies:
Subject: How does everybody feel about Christie Lee Woods? Do we like her or nah?

Author:
Rachel Schmidt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:00 06/27/16 Mon

Replies:
Subject: BREAKING NEWS

Author:
OMG
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:23:30 06/28/16 Tue

This is sick

Subject: Looks like Teen will be at 11:00 PM EST this year (a first for any MUO pageant)

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:58 06/19/16 Sun

From The Vienetian website:

Friday, July 29, 2016 8:00 PM (PST)
Miss Teen USA 2016 Presentation Show

Saturday, July 30, 2016 8:00 PM (PST)
Miss Teen USA 2016 Final Show

Any thoughts?

Replies:
Subject: i read miss miss Missouri mao is gay; a first for mao. Has there been a gay at miss usa? I do not want to start a big stir . I just am looking for a answer

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:39:04 06/24/16 Fri

no bashing or badmouthing please there is enough of that

Replies:
Subject: Confirmed: Teen not on TV; livestreaming on YouTube/Xbox :(

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:52 06/16/16 Thu

Confirmed via Miss Colorado Teen's Snapchat takeover (someone asked her how to watch Teen this year). Sucks with Teen being back in the USA, new owners and such. Maybe next year?

Replies:
Subject:  photo Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 1.44.27 PM_zpslzmuqrgl.png photo 13412029_1091289974276449_8307153634157707881_o_zpsgafgneza.jpg

Author:
Sxoxo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:14 06/22/16 Wed

Georgina shot some of the teens, I don't know who was who so I put the Candid BTS

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone have a link to watch Miss Teen USA 2013 online?

Author:
help!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:45 06/25/16 Sat

I would be forever grateful! I've never been able to watch the full show, just snippets!

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.