VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2021 State Titles
June 12-13, 2021
Miss Massachusetts USA/Teen USA
Miss New Hampshire USA/Teen USA

Jun 19, 2021
Miss Wyoming USA/Teen USA

June 19-20, 2021
Miss Maine USA/Teen USA

Jun 25-26, 2021
Miss Nevada USA/Teen USA

Jun 26-27, 2021
Miss Illinois USA/Illinois Teen USA

June 27, 2021
Miss Delaware USA/Teen USA

July 9-10, 2021
Miss Ohio USA/Teen USA

July 10-11, 2021
Miss Arizona USA/Teen USA
Miss West Virginia USA/Teen USA

July 17, 2021
Miss DC USA/DC Teen USA
Miss Virginia USA/Virginia Teen USA

July 16-18, 2021
Miss Florida USA/Teen USA

July 24-25, 2021
Miss Maryland USA/Maryland Teen USA

July 25-26, 2021
Miss Indiana USA

July 27, 2021
Miss Indiana Teen USA

July 30-31, 2021
Miss Pennsylvania USA/Teen USA

July 31-Aug 1, 2021
Miss Minnesota USA/Teen USA
Miss New Jersey USA/Teen USA

Aug 6-7, 2021
Miss Michigan USA/Teen USA

Aug 7-8, 2021
Miss Rhode Island USA/Teen USA

Aug 14-15, 2021
Miss Colorado USA/Teen USA
Miss New Mexico USA/Teen USA

Aug 18-20, 2021
Miss New York USA/Teen USA

Aug 20-21, 2021
Miss Utah USA/Teen USA

Sept 1-5, 2021
Miss Texas USA/Texas Teen USA

Sept 10 -11, 2021
Miss California USA/Teen USA

Subject: Filipina Queens Deserve Better

Author:
IanSebas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:08 06/13/21 Sun

I am so tired of this forum denying the beauty of Filipina beautyqueens. The glorious nation of the Philippines has become the most powerful country in the Universe franchise. Please stop bashing our queens.

As a transgendered Filipina I believe the next Miss Universe will be from the Philippines.

Rabiya should have won the crown. It appears to me that this forum has too many people that are jealous of Filipinos and they feel insecure.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Re: Europeans Queens

Author:
IanSebas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:57 06/11/21 Fri

When the continental format was removed at the 69th Miss Universe, the girls of the Americas snatched 3 placements from the original 5 placements from Europe at the last edition. Majority of the forumers welcomed the change because the best and deserving performers will make cut.

Only France and Great Britain made it to the Top 21. Despite some European countries sent their most competitive candidates in recent memory like Bianca Tirsin of Romania, why do you think only 2 European candidates made the cut? Is it because of Telemundo factor or is it their lackluster performance in the preliminaries? Does Bianca's black face photo and Alina's alleged bullying against her competitors prior to their arrival in Florida costed their placements in favor of more prepared Misses France and Miss Great Britain?

Replies:
Subject: 70th Miss Universe Wishlist

Author:
IanSebas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:51:49 06/14/21 Mon

What do you wanna see in the 70th Anniversary Edition of Miss Universe?

I’ll start - I wanna see a non-white/non halfies Asian roster this year, specially Miss Philippines.

How bout y’all?

Replies:
Subject: Miss USA 2021 Roster

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:24 06/13/21 Sun

We are just over the halfway point.

Alabama: Alexandria Flanigan
Alaska: Madison Edwards
Arkansas: Stephanie Barber
Connecticut: Amanda Torchia
Georgia: Cora Lynn Griffen
Hawaii: Allison Chu (Miss Hawaii MAO 2016 and Non-Finalist @ Miss America 2017)
Idaho: Katarina Schweitzer
Iowa: Katie Wadman
Kansas: Gracie Hunt
Kentucky: Elle Smith
Louisiana: Tanya Crowe
Massachusetts: Sarah DeSouza
Mississippi: Bailey Anderson
Missouri: Joye Forrest
Montana: Jami Forseth (Miss Montana Teen USA 2016 and Non-Finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2016)
Nebraska: Erika Etzelmiller (Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2016 and Non-Finalist @ Miss Teen USA 2016)
New Hampshire: Taylor Fogg
North Carolina: Madison Bryant
North Dakota: Caitlyn Vogel (Miss North Dakota Teen USA 2019 and 1st RU @ Miss Teen USA 2019)
Oklahoma: Albreuna Gonzaque
Oregon: Allison Cook (Miss Oregon MAO 2013 and Non-Finalist @ Miss America 2014)
South Carolina: Marley Stokes (Miss South Carolina Teen USA 2016 and 2nd RU @ Miss Teen USA 2016)
South Dakota: Caroline Pettey
Tennessee: Elizabeth Pistole
Vermont: Joanna Nagle
Washington: Christine Brodie
Wisconsin: Samantha Keaton

Replies:
Subject: BLAST FROM THE PAST: MUO 1997 TRIUMVIRATE

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:07:28 06/13/21 Sun

Here is a pic that we haven't seen in a while: MUO's 1997 all-American triumvirate.

I remember seeing this pic decades ago (damn, time flies) and thinking Brooke looked like Miss Teen USA, Shelly looked like Miss USA/Miss America, and Brandi looked like Miss Universe. lol Don't know why she's throwing the football.

Were these women deserving? If not, who would you have wanted to see as part of the '97 triumvirate instead?

Sorry for the large pic!

Last edited by author: Sun June 13, 2021 07:08:26   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: mass, NH and Wy Who is competing

Author:
k
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:21 06/14/21 Mon

Replies:
Subject: PIA WURTZBACH, CATRIONA GRAY AND STEVE HARVEY ARE BACK

Author:
IanSebas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:29 06/03/21 Thu

Pia Wurtzbach, Catriona Gray, and Steve Harvey are scheduled to host the 70th edition of Miss Universe in Costa Rica this December. Pia who won Miss Universe 2015 and Catriona Gray, Miss Universe 2018 will be actors and commentators. They will also be joined by Olivia Culpo. Joint host with Steve Harvey will be Miss Costa Rica, Natalia Carvajal.

Replies:
Subject: https://pagesix.com/2021/06/02/shanna-moakler-launches-onlyfans/?utm_source=email_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Author:
Erika
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:25 06/02/21 Wed

Shanna Moakler launches OnlyFans account

Wonder if she sought out and received permission from Crystsl

Replies:
Subject: NH and VT followup

Author:
NE pageant follower
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:34 06/13/21 Sun

NE pageant follower with my two cents on VT and NH. I have a different perspective from naysayers. On state hoppers, I'm not concerned this year due to pandemic. Many moves and big changes happened in my own family so I'll give the benefit of the doubt in these two states. Even Alyssia announced that she was moving to FL, held the title for 550 days. With the three transfers in NH, it would be a very dull runaway so it's not bad to see fresh faces and at least the appearance of competitions in the two states.

Replies:
Subject: Voy Registered Users

Author:
USBModStacey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:25:44 06/14/21 Mon

Hi all!

Things have gotten a little less than mature on this board. I have noticed that Voy has fixed the Registered User option on the site.

Please take a moment to register your handle, it is still anonymous, it just creates a level of maturity and posting for those of you who want this to maintain this a a public forum.

https://www.voyager.com/members/?fid=215218

Replies:
Subject: MISS TEEN USA 1997

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:59 06/06/21 Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOReKguFI8I

I re-watched one of my favorite MISS TEEN USA productions, ever. I miss when they used current music to highlight an opening. Some random remembers.

1. Kansas was beautiful. I believe she led after preliminaries. Oklahoma was a life-like Barbie Doll.

2. I love a stage with platforms and steps. No CGI.

3. Those songs – Who Do You Think You Are (Spice Girls), Where Have All The Cowboys Gone (Paula Cole), Together As One (Psychedelcatessen). Delicious.

4. I don’t understand why North Dakota was so underscored. She reminded me of a young Marilyn Monroe and gave off cool vibes. Her personality was infectious.
She owned that stage in the opening.

5. Ivanka Trump’s (Illinoi”s”, competer) interview with CLW was very awkward.

6. CLW looked damn hot that night.

7. Tennessee was a fine winner, but looking back, she seemed more MAO material.

8. We got our first peek at Larissa Meek.

9. Kobe Bryant was a judge.

Replies:
Subject: MISS UNIVERSE 2020: YOUR TOP 5

Author:
MU_Critic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:01 06/09/21 Wed

This was perhaps the most polarizing Top 10 and EG segment ever. 8/10 of these ladies changed their gowns from prelims to finals (a record, I believe).

Which 5 would you have advanced had you been a judge?

Replies:
Subject: Do you miss Lu Sierra as runaway coach and commentator? How did her absence impact this year’s pageants?

Author:
IanSebas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:24:57 06/12/21 Sat

Discuss

Replies:
Subject: Favorite Queen!

Author:
IanSebas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:14 05/28/21 Fri

Drop the name of your favorite Queen.

I’ll start... HONEY LEE (Korea 2007)

Ready! Go!

Replies:
Subject: teen usa before or after

Author:
k
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:28 06/05/21 Sat

Of all the ladies who went to teen usa and returned who looks better as a teen and who looks better as a Miss. NO badmouthing

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
Message subject (required):

Name (Registered users only):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.