VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA 2015/Miss Teen USA 2015 State Pageant Dates

Dec 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 2-4, 2015
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA

Jan 10-11, 2015
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Kentucky USA

Jan 17-18, 2015
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

Subject: Mods, please check the IP address on a person continuously posting on all conversations regarding Olivia Jordan. This particular person is using these names: maria, Maria, mark, Mark, mike, Frank, Melissa, Shanna, and undoubtedly more aliases beyond those.

Author:
Cyber bullying is so upsetting!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:49 12/22/14 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Here is a good pic of the Vanbros girls!

Author:
Dman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:29:00 12/22/14 Mon

http://instagram.com/p/w5Z_64EuPM/

Replies:
Subject: Who will be the NEXT Miss Universe???????-------- Can THE Philippines do it again?

Author:
----------- your'e thoughts??
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:45 12/22/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Voy Forum gets its way. So muchbitching was done on here about out of state contestants that Miss Carla made sure her only two DC girls one teen.

Author:
Pissed off Friend
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:37:06 12/21/14 Sun

Miss Carla was so afraid of the Voy forums comments on here about out of state contestants at DC, that she made sure only the two contestants who were from DC were at the top. There were audible gasps from the audience when Bryce 4th RU, Kennedy 3rd RU, and Emily 2nd RU came into these positions. They collectively won the three tops in all categories, Interview, swimsuit, and evening gown. Granted Bryce had a bad answer for top 5 final, but Emily and Kennedy blew it out of the water. Many in the audience were scratching their heads at the end. Shame on you Miss Carla for accepting their contestant fees if you were planning to do this! You lost all credibility tonight especially after you looked the other way and actually mentioned that you would by what you said. Shame on you.

Replies:
Subject: PageantSmart's ROAD TO Miss USA & Miss Teen USA Contest LEADERBOARDS 12/22/14 including TOP GUN honors (current top 10)

Author:
Qban
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:39 12/22/14 Mon

TOP GUN (combines both contest points):
1st place: Duration & Convexity (103 pts)
2nd place: PG Momma (101 pts)
3rd place: UberClaire (100 pts)
4th place: Carlitos (99 pts)
5th place: gAgA (94 pts)
6th place: Athalia (92 pts)
7th place: SXOXO (91 pts)
8th place: Katie (90 pts)
9th place: Harley / latestart / PFIndy (89 pts)

ROAD TO MISS USA 2015 CONTEST

60 PTS
PGMomma-AL,AR,AZ,CO,DC,DE,FL,GA,IA,LA,MA,MD,ME,MI,MS,NC,ND,NE,OH,OK,PA,TX,UT,VA,WI,WY

53 PTS
Athalia-AR,AZ,CO,DE,FL,GA,HI,IA,IL,KS,MD,ME,MI,ND,OH,OK,PA,TX,UT,WV,WY
SXOXO-CO,DE,GA,HI,IA,IL,LA,MA,MD,ME,MN,ND,NE,OH,OK,TX,UT,RI,VA,WA,WI,WY

50 PTS
Duration&Convexity-AR,CO,GA,HI,IA,IL,MD,ME,MI,MN,NC,ND,NE,NV,OH,OK,TX,UT,VA,WA,WY
UberClaire-AL,AR,CO,DC,DE,FL,GA,HI,IA,IL,MD,MS,NC,ND,NE,NV,OH,OK,PA,TN,VA,WY

49 PTS
Carlitos-AL,AR,CO,CT,DC,HI,IA,IL,MA,MD,ME,MI,MN,MS,NC,ND,OH,OK,PA,UT,VA,WA,WY
gAgA- AR,CO,DE,GA,HI,IA,MD,ME,MI,NC,ND,NE,NV,OK,PA,UT,VA,VT,WA,WI,WY

48 PTS
Charming-AL,AR,CO,DE,GA,IA,MD,ME,MS,MT,ND,NE,OK,PA,RI,SD,TX,VA,VT,WV,WY
MsS-CO,DE,GA,ID,HI,IL,MD,ME,MI,MS,NC,ND,NE,OH,OK,TN,TX,UT,VA,WA,WY

47 PTS
Katie-AL,AR,CO,DE,GA,IA,IL,MA,MD,ME,MN,MS,ND,NE,NV,OH,OK,TX,UT,VA,WA,WI,WY

ROAD TO MISS TEEN USA 2015

53 PTS
Duration&Convexity-
AL,AR,AZ,CT,FL,HI,IA,ID,IL,MA,MD,MO,ND,NE,NV,OH,OK,NC,PA,SC,TN,UT,VT,WA,WI

50 PTS
Carlitos-AR,AZ,DE,HI,IA,ID,IN,KS,MA,MD,MS,MT,ND,NE,OH,OK,PA,RI,SD,TN,UT,VT,WV,WY
UberClaire-AZ,CT,FL,HI,IA,ID,IL,LA,MD,NC,ND,NE,NV,OH,OK,SD,TN,UT,VT,WI,WV,WY

49 PTS
PFIndy-AL,AR,AZ,CT,DC,FL,HI,ID,IL,MD,MN,MT,ND,NE,NJ,NV,OH,OK,PA,RI,SC,SD,TN,UT,VT,WA,WI

47 PTS
latestart-AL,AZ,DE,FL,GA,HI,IA,ID,IL,MO,MS,ND,NE,NJ,OK,PA,SD,VT,WA,WI,WY

45 PTS
gAgA-AL,AZ,CT,FL,HI,ID,IN,LA,MD,MN,MS,MT,NC,ND,NV,OH,OK,PA,SC,SD,UT,VT,WI

44PTS
Harley-AL,AR,AZ,CT,FL,HI,IN,MA,MD,MI,MO,NC,NE,NV,OH,OK,PA,VT,WA,WY
SexyDrew82-AL,AR,CT,DC,DE,FL,GA,HI,IA,ID,IL,IN,KS,MA,MD,MN,NC,ND,NE,NV,OH,OK,RI,SC,UT,VT

43 PTS
Katie-AL,AR,AZ,CT,FL,HI,IA,IL,IN,LA,MA,MD,MO,ND,NE,OH,OK,TN,UT,VT,WA,WI,WY

Replies:
Subject: New Miss DC USA Lizzy Olsen, here with the current Miss America.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:35:45 12/22/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: With arrivals at MISS UNIVERSE right around the corner, I thought I'd attempt to come up with my Top 20 (assuming they cut to a Top 20, as they did at MISS USA). Obviously, things will change after arrivals with more pictures coming out in rapid fire. But for now, here is my Top 20 and a few bubbles.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:17 12/22/14 Mon

CROATIA, INDIA, POLAND, TRINIDAD and TOBAGO, KAZAKHSTAN

PUERTO RICO, AUSTRALIA, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, VENEZUELA

MEXICO, ECUADOR, USA, PHILIPPINES, SOUTH AFRICA

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, JAMAICA, GREAT BRITAIN, CURACAO, GUAM

And finally, some bubble picks. These are the top 7 bubbles, but I actually have around 20 or so bubbles.

KOSOVO, ANGOLA, FRANCE, CANADA, ALBANIA, HUNGARY, BULGARIA

Last edited by author: Mon December 22, 2014 16:15:27   Edited 4 times.

Replies:
Subject: OLIVIA CURRENTLY LIVES IN L.A..... How in holy smokes does she have any eligibility to complete for miss ok? Someone please enlighten me.

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:54:03 12/22/14 Mon

Replies:
Subject: This Beauty with a purpose is looking marvellous & FANTABULOUS!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:28:30 12/22/14 Mon

If Olivia wins Miss USA, can she champion her Beauty with a Purpose project (to get rid of child prostitution) along with the official causes (fight against cancer)?

Replies:
Subject: 3 Miss Cali USA 13 finalists will be at Miss USA this year! (& Natasha Martinez could make it 4!)

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:52:19 12/22/14 Mon

Last edited by author: Mon December 22, 2014 05:52:47   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: old teen pageants

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:52:10 12/21/14 Sun

I was watching some old miss teen usa pageants and ( for some thought the wrong teen was chosen. Does anyone else agree?
1994 I thought Melissa Hurtig and whitney Fuller answered the final question. Shauna did answer her t 6 question very well so that was probably why she won. But saying she would find her daddy made her sound like a baby.

1996 MY t 3 would incluse Michelle Cardeamon, patricia Campbell and Leah sexton. She did better than CLW in the final answer. WHAT HAPPINED? CLW did not answer her final question well. She barrowed Keeleys answer from the year before and added that a teen would need "Guidence" She was asked if a teen would need a parents "concent"

1997 I love Shelly Moore but she talked about sports too much. IN the T 6 question she said she would like to interview some football player. I do not even know who it was and unless you are into football neither would you.

More thoughts I thought Chelsi Ridge would certainly show up at miss or more likely Miss America. I am shocked she never won Miss.

Same for Leah and Nicole Van Hook and whitney

Replies:
Subject: Initial Thoughts from Rolene's Win

Author:
anni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:31 12/14/14 Sun

Congratulations to Rolene Strauss and South Africa for the Miss World win! She certainly deserved it and I'm very happy for her. That being said,

(1) This is one of the few years that Miss South Africa competed at Miss World before Miss Universe. What would have happened if Miss Universe scheduled their pageant before Miss World? Would Rolene would have won Miss Universe as well? And if she didn't win, would Julia Morley have crowned a Miss Universe reject? This hypothetical scenario is making my head spin.

(2) Noyonita Lodh and other Miss Universe frontrunners must be doing cartwheels right now - after Anna Andres (Ukraine) withdrawal, Rolene is another frontrunner less to worry about.

(3) Another lady jumping for joy right now - Ziphozakhe Zokufa (1st RU to Rolene at Miss South Africa). She will now have the opportunity to compete at MIss Universe. While I don't think she'll win, she certainly has a shot at making the cut. What does everyone think?

Replies:
Subject: New Miss South Africa crowned officially for Miss Universe

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:15 12/17/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: ...And as Afrikaner fan has earlier indicated she also plays the piano, clarinet and guitar, too.

Author:
Wouldn't surprise my countrymen if Ziphozakhe decides to follow Charlize Theron's footsteps and persue a showbiz career in the US after the pageant.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:31:05 12/22/14 Mon

Archives: 12345678 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.