VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: Shandi and Susie's Miss USA is finally up!!!

Author:
Enjoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:25 05/26/17 Fri

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUkbs4DhlCu/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Iris at amfAR Gala (Foundation for AIDS research) in Cannes

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:39 05/25/17 Thu

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Replies:
Subject: Japan will be the host

Author:
Beautytt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:49 05/24/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Educational background of TEXAS favorites.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:43:02 05/20/17 Sat

Texas. As your competition will be the first one this year, please enlighten us on educational backgrounds of the favorites.

Texas missed the cut 4 times out of 8 this decade, and I believe Clarks will be doing a major overhaul when it comes to the semi-final selectionsé

Who are the BOOKWORMS of the group? Who are the most educated contestants?

I would especially like to hear about educational background and current work positions of:

Alejandra Gonzales, Hannah Johannes, Vanessa Garza, Brianna Webb, Ligia de Uriarte, Thekla McCarty and Allison Drake.

Also, are there are potential, brainy crossovers from Texas MAO?

Replies:
Subject: state pageants

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:49 05/26/17 Fri

I was thinking about the changes in the pageant and that it was fixed. If I had been competing at my state pageant I would think twice and most likely not compete. State pageants are coming up; how far in advance to the ladies sign up and is there a "Out" if they change their minds and do they get their $$ back?

Replies:
Subject: Chhavi...girl, you were ROBBED!!! Please compete at Miss World or Miss Diva

Author:
36-26-104
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:27:44 05/18/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: either way this was a rigged pageant and the only reason some of you are stating it was not is because you think its about race...I agree these girls should bring it to the attention of the public. I am involved with the Miss USA pageant but i was not a contestant. Ask the girls how many of them got a hometown video done? Now ask yourself how many of the top ten had a hometown video done?

Author:
Now think about that for a moment.....How is it that every girl in the top ten had a home town...every single one of them. approx 15 hometown videos out of 51 girls and 10 of those girls make it into the top..hmmmm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:41 05/16/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: If Miss USA 2017 was a true BEAUTY pageant this year, who were your favorites? Facially only!

Author:
Bring Back the Beauty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:19 05/19/17 Fri

Who were your top 20 in facial beauty?

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone else gone back and rewatched the live show? Right after the announcement of the top 10- as the girls are walking off stage, watch closely as an MUO staff member pulls DC down the stairs and over to Ashley Graham. Ashley Graham wasn't ready for her yet or paying attention because in rehearsals they were told that girl #10 would go to interview with Ashley Graham. DC was girl #6 and you can clearly see her being grabbed by staff and pulled over to Ashley.

Author:
Wow Watch the Live Telecast Again
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:45:32 05/23/17 Tue

Everything becomes very clear when you watch the live telecast. Especially if you were originally at the show

Replies:
Subject: Shandi Review

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:31:07 05/22/17 Mon

Has Shandi/Suzie posted their review yet?

Replies:
Subject: Miss America- Savvy Sheilds walking the red carpet and presenting at the Billboard Music Awards! She looked stunning!!!

Author:
Why doesn't our USA titleholders get booked for these events?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:42:47 05/23/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: If IMG wants to change the direction of the pageant they should have started after Miss USA. Its like being told you were going to a beach party and you show up and its a black tie event. The contestants prepped for one thing but it was totally something different. Talk about being blindsided. Rotten thing to do to both contestants and Directors.

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:53 05/25/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: I agree with Iceman. I think the new ownership is trying to make pageants more relevant. They are looking for substance and to change public perception to bring back viewers, which will lead to more sponsors and better prize packages.

Author:
Builder
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:08 05/18/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Former Miss USA contestant on Survivor next season.

Author:
Desi Williams - Miss Virginia 2016
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:36 05/25/17 Thu

Replies:
Archives: 12345678910 ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.