|Subject: Who is your Top 15 for Miss USA 2017|
da ba dee
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 15:29:41 02/12/17 Sun
Okay, boys and girls. It's that time of year again.
What will it take to win Miss USA this year?
The girl who was fat?
The girl who save orphans from a burning building?
The girl who wears a diabeetus pump on her while in swimsuit?
The girl who used to be traded on the sex trade in Bangkok and escaped to the US?
Or the girl with no story at all who is actually beautiful?
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- Top 15: ARKANSAS, MAINE, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY & TENNESSEE...Top 10: NEBRASKA, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, PENNSYLVANIA & RHODE ISLAND...Top 5: D.C, GEORGIA, MARYLAND, NEVADA & UTAH (NT) -- Groove, 16:24:50 02/12/17 Sun
- A girl with a solid professional or educational background with moderate beauty. Just like Iris. (NT) -- She will rise above the obvious sob stories and cheap gimmicks that will undoubtedly litter the semis., 16:50:00 02/12/17 Sun
- Top 15- Utah, Colorado, Georgia, SC, MN, Top 10-- Alabama, TN, PA,NY, MD, Top 5-- NC, TX, DC, OH, ARK (NT) -- .., 17:48:50 02/12/17 Sun
- Georgia is my favorite -- Love her, 17:53:47 02/12/17 Sun
- haven't looked at all the girls enough really...but I see 5 great girls so far: RHODE ISLAND, NORTH CAROLINA, UTAH, GEORGIA, SOUTH DAKOTA -- Former, 19:10:51 02/12/17 Sun
- I havent had a chance to look at everyone yet. So far my top picks are: TX, AZ, CA, RI, NM for top 5 and then FL, NC, UT, MA, NV for to 10, and then NE, AR, NY, TN, SD -- Top 15 picks, 20:21:10 02/12/17 Sun
- Based on Beauty and body, these girls have the competition tied up: California, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Nevada, New a York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia. My personal favorites are Louisiana, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Washington. Pennsylvania (NT) -- LadyBug, 20:25:00 02/12/17 Sun
- GA , SC, Utah for now maybe Ark sadly I don't have my home (NT) -- state of Mi yet. i agree about Oh I don't have her even as a bubble plus the controversy with her, 21:10:01 02/12/17 Sun
- TX for the win... (NT) -- Go go go..., 07:48:15 02/13/17 Mon
- Top 5: NC (for the win), UT, TN, PA, CA. Top 10: GA, LA, ME, NV, TX. Top 15: AZ, CT, HI, MN, RI. (NT) -- Predictions, 09:35:16 02/13/17 Mon
- I also think that the level of contestants has improved significantly in the second part of the state pageant season. We are not at a level of 2011 obviously, but still it is not bad at all. My current top 5 in no order: Georgia, Minnesota, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania. Top 10 in no order: Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Texas (biggest grower recently), Virginia. Top 15: Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachussetts, Oregon. (NT) -- HawtPlusSeksi, 10:15:41 02/13/17 Mon
- Nobody has Oklahoma? (NT) -- QueenE, 14:11:03 02/13/17 Mon
- Winner UTAH, 2-5: IL, GA, MN, DC 6-10: MO, NJ, MA, NE, CA 11-15: TN, AR, TX, PA, NV (NT) -- lipbalm, 18:14:09 02/13/17 Mon
- North Carolina, North Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Hawaii, District of Columbia, Delaware and South Carolina (NT) -- Hope they all make it, 01:34:36 02/14/17 Tue
- Top five- DC, GA, TN, NV, UT Top ten- TX, MN, MA, SC, AZ, CA Top 15- AR, IL, PA, NE, FL (NT) -- ~~, 10:52:35 02/14/17 Tue
- NE FTW -- nefan, 11:06:49 02/14/17 Tue
- (Top 5 North Carolina Utah Texas New Mexico Massachusetts) (Top 10 Georgia California Arizona Nevada New York) (Top 15 Florida Nebraska District of Columbia Washington Colorado -- Top 15 Picks, 18:17:33 02/14/17 Tue
- NC. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, tho. So I think that all depends on what she's asked. But face, swimsuit, evening gown... check! (NT) -- :-), 19:06:25 02/14/17 Tue
- Top 15! -- Queen Bay, 21:23:16 02/14/17 Tue
- I think they are looking for someone with a brain and beauty. Let's not forget that interview is now 60%. With that said and really studying a lot of the girls, I think a lot of people are looking over New Hampshire. I have seen videos of this girl and not only can she speak well and intelegently, she's also very beautiful! (NT) -- Queen Bay, 21:28:24 02/14/17 Tue
- Honey, are you new? Did you even watch miss universe? They literally said interview is 60% of the scoring now, also I didn't forget about beauty, hence why I said beauty and brains, which clearly you're lacking both. (NT) -- Queen Bay, 22:28:33 02/14/17 Tue
- Did they really change intetview to 60. If so I will just follow miss (NT) -- America kibo, 22:38:03 02/14/17 Tue
- Do we know who is representing Florida, whether the dethroned original winner or the first runner up? (NT) -- Wes Brandon, 22:11:57 02/15/17 Wed
- For me it is still too early to pick, however, I think it will be two delegates from franchises operated by RPM, Vanbros Bros and Greenwood. One delegate from D&D, Future Productions, Proctor Productions and Pageant Associates. California, Nevada (never count out a contestant prepped by Shanna), Texas (there is no way this state is going to go miss the semifinals 3 out of 4 years), Utah (well prepped considering her mother was a former Miss USA). (NT) -- MLB, 18:46:29 02/16/17 Thu
- My top 3 in no order are NC, UT, NV. Still to early to set the medal round placings and the remaining semifinalists/finalists. (NT) -- Basketball Fan, 21:41:51 02/16/17 Thu
- 15th-Rhode Island 14th-Maine 13th-Virginia 12th-New Hampshire 11th-Utah 10th-Oklahoma 9th-Georgia 8th-Ohio 7th-Massachusetts 6th-Nevada Top Five 5th-Alaska 4th-Tennessee 3rd-Pennsylvania 2nd-Maryland 1st-Nebraska -- oscarcritic, 15:35:55 02/18/17 Sat
- I saw Nebraska in person yesterday as she was making an appearance. She is gorgeous! Of the 4 USA girls I've seen in person this year, I'd say she is top 15 material. (NT) -- lipbalm, 13:46:04 02/19/17 Sun
- Nevada, Utah, Massachusetts, Texas, Tennessee, DC, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Arkansas, South Carolina, N Carolina, Maine, Virginia, Arizona (NT) -- Inoshishi, 21:48:40 02/19/17 Sun
- Here's to all the contestants that do not see their name listed in these early "predictions" but have the confidence to realize they are on equal footing in this contest until it's over. Keyboard warriors should never impede your progress. Hoping one of you take the crown...again. (NT) -- One Nation, 01:09:33 02/23/17 Thu
- Here here! :) (NT) -- Former, 12:58:56 02/23/17 Thu
- There are like 30 delegates already named on this thread and posts so the chances that the winner will end being none of these is not very likely... again. (NT) -- Sheeshie Moncrief, 15:48:56 02/23/17 Thu
- LOL You said it but I guess it's nice to still dream. (NT) -- There was never a time that the winner ended up not being one of the ones mentioned so far even at this early stage. If you don't catch the fans eye at this point, you won't catch the judges' either. Truth hurts., 15:52:37 02/23/17 Thu
- Lol. So lame you actually took the time to count the number or states mentioned. But let's be clear, if this were an Instagram photo contest, we'd name a winner now and there would be no need for a pageant. Your need to do "first picks" in February or highlight the SAME states year after year, is ludicrous and laughable. If getting a Judge to recognize you starts with getting the attention of this self serving crowd, the industry is doomed. How much love did Deshauna Barber receive on this Board before winning? IMG is perfectly capable of recognizing talent beyond the favored looks preferred by you haters. Heard of Halima Aden? That's right, she failed to "get the attention of Judges" in Minnesota but a few months later is the new face storming the runway. IMG knows talent when it sees it when you pageant Patty's don't. Everyone is in the contest until it's over. Quit taking the fun out of pageantry for the contestants. (NT) -- Love for 51, 17:49:18 02/23/17 Thu
- I would follow NV UT and NC for the year anyone else I'm honestly not interested. (NT) -- South Star, 19:57:21 02/23/17 Thu