|Subject: YOUR "IDEAL" MISS UNIVERSE WINNER!|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 14:05:08 05/25/15 Mon
We can agree that we are all pageant fans and for the most part, many of us share the same views and expectations of what a Miss Universe titleholder should look like and what type of attributes she should possess to truly be worthy of the title "Miss Universe".
That said, based on ALL of the years you have been following the Miss Universe pageant, WHO is/are the contestant(s) (out of all past competitors; placed, unplaced, state/national levels) that has graced the pageant stage, whom you thought "Damn, that girl should be Miss Universe"?
For me, it's a 4-way tie between these gorgeous ladies:
Angela Ruiz (Miss Venezuela 2010, 1st Runner Up)-I Loved her exotic appeal....and I couldn't believe that she lost to Vanessa Goncalves. Hands down, should've been Miss Venezuela that year and could've been that country's 7th MU. 2013 would've panned out differently as well.
Alice Panikian (Miss Universe Canada 2006)-Such a waste that Alice didn't make the Top 5. It was partly the fact that the MUC was trying to style her like they did, Natalie. But I personally think Alice SHOULD'VE been in that Top 5.
Brittany Guidry (Miss USA 2014, 2nd Runner Up)-Had it been another year, I think that Brittany could've been a Miss USA and rock the Universe. 2014 was a tough year because I reallllllllly loved Nia. I had been rooting for her since Cali, so I was ecstatic when she won...But damn, Brittany was stunning on stage, and sooooo telegenic.
Flaviana Matata (Miss Tanzania 2007)-I love exotic beauties with spectacular faces. Her face alone is what I call "Universal". So stunning!
So who would or would've been your IDEAL Miss Universe?
Last edited by author: Mon May 25, 2015 14:13:54
Edited 4 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- Angela Ruiz is my White Buffalo!!!! (NT) -- HiJake, 14:33:06 05/25/15 Mon
- I've been knowing Brittany Guidry for years, and I was SSOOOOOO impressed with how fantastic she looked on stage at Miss USA. When the camera zoomed up on her face, I was blown away. Facially, she ended up being the strongest of 2014 in my opinion. I will never forget those closeups... (NT) -- ICEMAN, 14:38:46 05/25/15 Mon
- Alice Panikian was told not to wear a white gown but she did anyway because her boyfriend's mother bought it for her and she liked it so much. (NT) -- sucker4silvergowns, 15:42:47 05/25/15 Mon
- Lots...since I started watching: Barbara Palacios (my ideal won), Geraldine Asis, Porntip Nakhirunkanok (my ideal won), Angela Visser (my ideal won), Carole Gist, Kimberley Mais, Carolina Izsak, Voni Delfos, Carolina Gomez, Desiree Lowry, Ali Landry, Brook Lee (my ideal won), Wendy Fitzwilliam (my ideal won), Miriam Quiambao, Helen Lindes, Agbani Darego, Oxana Fedorova (my ideal won), Cindy Nell, Jennifer Hawkins (my ideal won), Renata Sone, Zuleyka Rivera (my ideal won), Honey Lee, Dayana Mendoza (my ideal won), Ada de la Cruz, Venus Raj, Luo Zilin, Olivia Culpo (my ideal won), Patricia Rodriguez, Desiree Ferrer, and for the upcoming Pia Wurtzbach. (NT) -- Ideal Universe Winner, 16:26:18 05/25/15 Mon
- When I see ribs, it's automatic elimination for me. Alice was too thin (NT) -- PF, 16:48:54 05/25/15 Mon
- Flaviana Matata; first of all, her name just rolls off the tongue; secondly, she was BEAUTIFUL! What makes me wanna cry is that she was 6th behind Rachel Smith after EG and Rachel fell!! I was like, nooooooo! Flaviana could've had that spot and she wouldn't have fallen! Hence, TANZANIA would've been my Miss Universe 2007. (NT) -- Groove, 19:03:21 05/25/15 Mon
- ROZANNA PURCELL! She was more stunning than the entire MU 2010 Top 5 combined. I cannot fathom how any judge would have scored her low enough in gown to have her eliminated while some of the most hideous gowns and gown presentations made it into the Top 5. (NT) -- Rapha Dee, 19:34:56 05/25/15 Mon
- Arainna David (Italy 1994) for me. She was so ahead of her time with that iconic hooded gown and her humorous interview. She was like the female equivalent to Fabio. (NT) -- Lady Anai, 19:42:37 05/25/15 Mon
- Angela Byrd. (NT) -- HiJake, 20:09:09 05/25/15 Mon
- Justine Pasek!! Beauty does not need to wave its tatas in your face or look like it wants to bite your head off. -- Doot, 21:13:19 05/25/15 Mon
- I loved Alice but evthing about her looked very long, and that worse than off-the-rack gown drowned her which is weird because she was gigantic. Anyway, the 2006 t5 is one of my favs ever. I wld have loved to have seen Alice in that circle but I wldn't know who to take out. I'm sure ppl will say Paraguay but I liked her better than Alice, so no. If anything, I'd take out Switz. She was dull. Back to topic lol. I just watched 99 recently and seriously, Phils should have won. Botswana had more spark & gusto but Phils had the style, aura & grace. Don't get mad, I know Botswana has done a remarkable job during & since her reign on human issues, but facially, hello...she was beat with a bucket next to Phils. Other: Replace China 02 w/anyone, Czech Rep over Cindy Nell, Replace T&T 04 w/anyone, Roz Purcell or Mariana V over Ukraine, replace Australia 2012 w/anyone, switch Nia & Paulina. Also, I want to say Patricia over Molly but I've really grown fond of Molly so I won't. (NT) -- eloise, 00:36:30 05/26/15 Tue
- Jazz Wilkins was GA's best shot at a Miss USA and Miss Universe. Had she received the proper training and prep it could have happened. (NT) -- Shame she wasnt prepared, 10:07:29 05/26/15 Tue
- I know it wasn't meant to be, but had she not been sick I still think Alyssa would have been a great MU. (NT) -- djm, 10:21:39 05/26/15 Tue
- SOOO MANY for me! Even in some years when i loved the winner (1987 - Cecilia Bolocco (sp?)), there has been one other lady that I would have LOVED to have seen wear the crown. Roberta Capua (Italy 1987), Patricia Jimenez (DR 1988), Paulien Huizinga (Netherlands 1991) and the list goes on and on and on! (NT) -- Pageant Pauley, 12:04:22 05/26/15 Tue
- Miss Brazil 2003, Gislaine Ferreira. She was so beautiful! It is a shame she didnīt receive proper preparation from Miss Brazil Org. (NT) -- LatinBr, 15:04:05 05/26/15 Tue