|Subject: My Miss Texas USA 2015 Final Prediction|
Road To Miss USA 2015
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 18:15:19 08/26/14 Tue
Hello, since I can't create an account here, I decided that on this name, I will share my final predictions for the Miss USA state pageants this year. It's state pageant season, my favorite time of year and we will begin with my final predictions for Miss Texas USA 2015! I will also try to update on the contestants that I know are competing in upcoming state pageants and my predictions for the national pageant every month. So here are my predictions for Miss Texas USA 2015
Miss Texas USA 2015 - Miss Tropics of Texas USA, Ylianna Guerra
She has a very beautiful face and it would be very refreshing to see Texas crown a girl like her. She looks like a delegate Puerto Rico would send to Miss Universe. If she wins, she will be an instant favorite. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that she wins.
1st Runner Up - Miss North Texas USA, Tahnae Tarkenton
I believe this is her final year so I think she will finish high, I read Oz’s interview with her and I think she deserves to go to the nationals. Her beauty reminds me a bit of Morgan Woolard. She will be a threat if she goes to Miss USA and could be the 1st blonde in the Top 5 since 2012! However, Ylianna and Jordan are competing this year so she still has to fight.
2nd Runner Up - Miss Metroplex USA, Jordan Schultz
I'm not really sure of what all the hype about this girl is, but she has an interesting face and I expect her to do well. I think this is Ylianna's year, but I think Jordan's time will be soon. Just not this year.
3rd Runner Up - Miss Lubbock USA, Siria Bojorquez
A pageant veteran who has done well internationally, I believe she won't win, but will do well here. She reminds me of Alexia Viruez, Miss Bolivia Universe 2013 which I think could be an advantage or disadvantage
4th Runner Up - Miss DFW USA, Christina Entsminger
Christina has to be in the Top 5 already! She's a stunning blonde and even though this year is very competitive, I have my hopes for her and I'm praying she does well.
6. Miss Houston USA, Ligia De Uriarte
This Latina is on fire, she is aiming for a Top 5 placement and I won't be surprised if she reaches the Top 5, I don't see her winning though.
7. Miss Kemah USA, Kenda Carroll
Her body is banging with a very striking face, she will be very hard to ignore.
8. Miss Capital of Texas USA, Ciara Jasso
One of the best faces in the competition, I'm ranking her low because I don't know how she will do in Miss and I need to see more. But she is definitely a possible winner based on the headshot.
9. Miss Bay Area USA, Peyton Saverance
She's approaching the age limit and she might win, but I think that there are better options for Texas, she is facially weak, but we'll see. I'm just not a fan.
10. Miss Harris County USA, Logan Lester
She's beautiful and has a banging body but too pageant patty and teeny for me.
11. Miss South Texas USA, Alejandra Gonzalez
She's beautiful and I know she made Top 5 last year, but I think there are better options this year
12. Miss Lone Star USA, Brianna Webb
Best black beauty of the year. She might make Top 5!
13. Miss Galveston County USA, Lauren Adkins
Blonde and beautiful but a little common, I think she could make Top 5 or even win though!
14. Miss Dallas USA, Lauren Kennewell
Her headshot is stunning, but her candids aren't as good, lets see how she is in motion
15. Miss Helotes USA, Chaney Shadrock
Very naturally beautiful, reminds me of Courtney Turner
16. Miss Fort Worth USA, Katie Sicula
Her headshot is stunning and she placed 1st runner up in Miss Dallas so she will be one to watch.
17. Miss Clear Lake USA, Alexandra Nini
18. Miss Austin USA, Melissa Novak
19. Miss Eagle Mountain USA, Haley Spathias
20. Miss Vidor USA, Kourtney Magnes
Also Strong Possibilities
21. Miss Longview USA, Andrea Fox
22. Miss North Bexar County USA, Alayah Benavidez
23. Miss Central Texas USA, Annaka Chesnutt
24. Miss Memorial USA, Courtney Newman
25. Miss El Paso USA, Victoria Sinclair
26. Miss Bexar County USA, Isabella Radovan
27. Miss West University USA, Jenny Smith
28. Miss Deer Park USA, Danielle Bosley
29. Miss Southeast Texas USA, Brianna Key
30. Miss Corpus Christi USA, Ariel Monte
I don't know how to post photos or make an account here, but if someone could let me know how to, that would be great! Stay tuned for more predictions throughout the state pageant season!
Up Next...Miss Illinois USA
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- Praying to the pageant gods it's Tahnae's year. (NT) -- JennNYC, 20:05:26 08/26/14 Tue
- They don't have a top 10 (NT) -- sw, 20:51:24 08/26/14 Tue
- Look out for Christina Entsminger. I saw her yesterday and the girl is BRINGING IT this year. I spoke to her and all I could do was stare at her flawless face. (NT) -- May be a Blonde year...., 14:15:40 08/27/14 Wed
- I'd love to see Tahnae or Jordan win but there are 4 strong latinas that I can't see them beating - Yliana, Alejandra G and Ligia & Siria. These 4 girls are peaking at the right time and I'm confident that one of them will win -- with Brianna Webb strongly showing. (NT) -- Catherine Cates - NYC, 14:40:58 08/27/14 Wed
- Let's be realistic people, YES Tahnae is a beautiful girl and has been hit or miss with her performances over the years. Do I think she'll make the top 15 of course, she is too good not to. Do I think she will win, absolutely not. Some girls seem to peak at certain years and I think that's what happened to Tahnae. There are just too many other gorgeous girls that have performed extremely well these past two years. I know they say different panel of judges, different outcome, but think about it...Tahnae has had several panel of judges that just didn't see her as Miss Texas USA material and I don't think that judgement will be any different this year. Some girls just make amazing semi-finalists in their pageant career and that is nothing to be ashamed of, i just think this year (as in others) will be someone else's year. (NT) -- Delia, 14:57:08 08/27/14 Wed
- Kandace Krueger competed five times and never made the cut and then won, so your theory is a moot point. (NT) -- SanFranGuy, 15:11:55 08/27/14 Wed
- Actually it's not a moot point....You can't compare Kandace to Tahnae because Tahnae HAS made the semifinals on and off over the years and peaked somewhere in the between there. Where as Kandace had NEVER made the semifinals until the year she won (peaked)! Two different girls, two different scenarios. Come back to this conversation when this weekend is over and we can discuss how right I was. (NT) -- Delia, 16:17:38 08/27/14 Wed
- You don't know how close she was to top 5 because they cut from 15 to 5. I have my money on Ylianna or Brianna, but will be happy if Tahnae wins. I hope she does, because your posts are just mean. (NT) -- SanFranGuy, 23:12:28 08/27/14 Wed
- Sadly, I will be surprised (but extremely happy!) if Tahnae wins. oz's interview gave me hope, though. However, it has nothing to do with her competitive edge or thinking she's reached her peak or not thinking she's good enough compared to some of the carbon copy cutouts of 3 of the last 4 titleholders. In a state like ID, MT, or SD, she would have won long ago. Less competition. But when you're competing against 100+ girls, many of them seasoned competitors, your odds go down dramatically. TX has had many, many girls through the years that could have easily won Miss USA or done extremely well, but again, with the odds in TX, those girls came up short. I hope TX crowns a different look this year. The more I look at some of the front runners, the more bored I feel. Maybe I'll feel differently seeing them in motion. And I will never get Jordan Schultz. (NT) -- JennNYC (not logged in), 02:00:10 08/29/14 Fri
- How would you explain Stephanie Guerrero and Crystle Stewart then? Both competed and won on their 5th attempt... some said that Stephanie peaked when she was first runner up to Kasi. What about Crystle? Sometimes you have to get HUNGRY for the crown. I'm pulling for Tahnae and I think she can do it. (NT) -- ., 15:05:22 08/28/14 Thu
- Everyone seems to be on the Yliana bandwagon but I do not think Texas will crown back to back Latinas, especially since we have a Latina Miss USA now. I want to root for Jordan S. but dang its really hard to equal, yet alone top, 3 first-runner up placements in a row. Plus, Texas seems due for another blonde winner. Hopefully it is Tahnae, but one can't help but think her track record shows she's not Miss USA-level. (NT) -- Still think Jordan S. is the one to beat, but no one is a clear frontrunner this year., 15:38:14 08/27/14 Wed
- Ylianna (Tropics of TX), Jordan (Metroplex), Logan (Harris Co.), Taylor (Dallas co....one to watch), and Lauren (Dallas) are my frontrunners before arrival -- my2cents, 16:31:11 08/27/14 Wed
- I loved your review, please get a handle so we can enjoy your posts throughout the year. ;) (NT) -- HawtPlusSeksi, 19:44:06 08/27/14 Wed
- Yleana Guerra's beauty would be considered very average among latinos. To give you an idea, this girl would never made top 10 at Miss Venezuela, much less win it. Another girl with average beauty is the current Miss TX, no wonder she didn't place at Miss USA. (NT) -- If you want a really beautiful Latina, then crown Miss Lubbock. She would be a bomb at Miss Universe., 01:41:44 08/28/14 Thu
- Ylianna has much more of a natural beauty that your average VE delegate, that is why she would not fit at Miss Venezuela, but she will fit right in at Miss USA. ;) (NT) -- HawtPlusSeksi, 07:00:18 08/28/14 Thu
- Just like Lauren Guzman fit in at USA? (NT) -- With the clappers and during the SS and EG dance routines??, 14:48:42 08/28/14 Thu
- Lubbock is below-average. Barbara Falcon, now that's a Latina stunner. (NT) -- Too bad she didn't get any cliques and directors to hype her like others., 14:55:00 08/28/14 Thu
- Lubbock looks like every single girl at North Star Mall in San Antonio. Yliana could hang with Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Paraguay... she has a face that could easily hang in the MUO office - and its natural. She is (in my opinion) the most beautiful Latina that Texas has ever had. I'm rooting for Tahnae but would be beyond thrilled if Yliana won. Yliana looks nothing like Stephanie Guerrero or Lauren Guzman or Ana Rodriguez - the last three Latinas we've had. Nothing like them. (NT) -- ., 15:09:51 08/28/14 Thu