VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA 2015/Miss Teen USA 2015 State Pageant Dates

Nov 22-23, 2014
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA
Miss/Teen Massachusetts USA
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 29-30, 2014
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss Texas Teen USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA
Dec 5-6, 2014
Miss/Teen Alaska USA
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Dec 6-7, 2014
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 2-4, 2015
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA

Jan 10-11, 2015
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Kentucky USA

Jan 17-18, 2015
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

Subject: South Carolina Updates

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:53 11/22/14 Sat

The pageant should have started over 20 minutes ago, any live updates from anyone who's watching the stream? Post them here!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Nevada webcast link

Author:
BeenThereDoneThat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:16 11/23/14 Sun

http://m.ustream.tv/channel/miss-nevada-usa-miss-nevada-teen-usa

Subject: Nevada prelim feedback

Author:
Duration-and-Convexity
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:37 11/23/14 Sun

Did anybody attend Nevada prelims? Any feedback on who the front-runners in Miss and Teen were?

Subject: My Miss USA 2015 State Pageants (11/23) FINAL PREDICTIONS (part 1)

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:21 11/23/14 Sun

Hello Everyone, today, 7 new contestants will be crowned for Miss USA 2015, new frontrunners will emerge and who knows, maybe Miss USA 2015 will be crowned today. Today, I'm doing something different. I only chose a Top 5 for each state then a few girls who are "bubbling up". I could not fit all 7 states into one post and I'm not going to do a review on what each states batch is like this week. So lets get started with my picks for today beginning with MA, NE & VT in this post

Massachusetts

Winner - Olea Nickitina

Olea is gorgeous, I do not know what her heritage is however, she has beauty that Ukraine likes to send to Miss Universe. She is a natural breath of fresh air and if she wins, she would bring something completely different to Miss USA which I’m excited to see.

1st Runner Up - Polikseni Manxhari

I had a difficult time choosing between Olea and Polikseni, but I chose Olea because Polikseni is only 4’10. She’s gorgeous but she is extremely short and could easily be outshone at the pageant for her height.

2nd Runner Up - Cara Lemire

Cara seems to be the heavy favorite for the crown this year. She is absolutely gorgeous and I would be very happy if she wins. She reminds me of Courtney Pizzimenti 2nd Runner Up at Teen USA 2010.

3rd Runner Up - Gina Lewis

This is Gina’s last year and if she wins, don’t be surprised! She has an infectious smile which will set her apart from everyone else.

4th Runner Up - Anne Ransom

Anne seems to be another heavy favorite for the crown. She’s stunning but can come off a bit cold and plastic, otherwise she’s good to go.

Bubbling Up - Sally Meehan, Alessandra Marandola & Jessica Strohm

Nebraska

Winner - Miss River City USA, Nicole Golyer

Nikki has competed in Texas several times and I think she will be the most prepared. I’m generally not a fan of “state-hoppers” but I think she will show up most ready to fight. Nice gown choice, btw!

1st Runner Up - Miss Lancaster County USA, Sarah Marie Warner

Sarah is stunning and also looks ready for the battle. In a not so strong batch, if she’s good on stage, she’ll easily sail to the Top 5!

2nd Runner Up - Miss Grand Island USA, Hoang-Kim Cung

Hoang-Kim is a stunning Asian beauty who would be a very refreshing rep from a state like Nebraska. I don’t know if she’ll win but based on the photos, she definitely looks prepared for the fight.

3rd Runner Up - Miss Southwest Lincoln USA, Madison Novak

Madison was previously Miss Nebraska Teen USA 2011 which will give her an advantage over the other girls. I’ve never been a huge fan of her, but I’m sure she’ll do well and maybe even win.

4th Runner Up - Miss West Millard USA, Talia Jacik

Talia is persistent, she has been competing for a while and I’m sure she will win the crown someday. Maybe it will be this year, but she just isn’t the best choice.

Bubbling Up - Franque Thompson

Vermont

Winner - Marissa Barkey

Marissa has competed once before in New Jersey and once before in Illinois placing both times! The reason she is now in Vermont is an impressive one, she’s studying at Harvard which proves that she has substance as well. She is also a professional model and with her experience, the crown shouldn’t be far from reach for her. My only concern is that Pageant Assosciates has made some very strange choices this year and I hope they get their act together for their last two states (Vermont & Pennsylvania)

1st Runner Up - Briana Terwilliger

Briana is stunning, based on beauty alone, she is my favorite. She seems to be the general favorite of the public and I think she could do well.

2nd Runner Up - Ashley Audette

Ashley has a stunning face and has experience in Miss Vermont USA. If I’m correct, she also has residency in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and next year, if she wants a shot at Miss USA, she should compete in one of those states if she doesn’t win this yearsince Vermont has a very weak sash.

3rd Runner Up - Taylor Hough

Taylor is young and beautiful. If I’m correct, this is her 1st time in the miss division and I think she could be in the Top 5! It will be interesting to see how she does.

4th Runner Up - Jackie Croft

Jackie has competed in the USA system before and several other times in MAO and I think she could win this year! I think her beauty is more of an MAO type, but I won’t be surprised if she’s going to represent Vermont at Miss USA this year.

Bubbling Up - Neely Fortune

Thank you everyone for reading and later today, stay tuned for my picks in the other 4 state (AZ, HI NV, & ND)

Replies:
Subject: Miss World 2014, who are your favorites?

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:33:03 11/21/14 Fri

Currently, the Miss World pageant is beginning in London and I was looking through some photos and it is an amazing batch this year! I have followed Miss World for the past few years but this year is very strong. I like a lot of the girls and I am excited for the competition to get started, here is my early Top 20 in order

1. South Africa - Rolene Strauss
2. France - Flora Coquerel
3. Russia - Anastasia Kostenko
4. England - Carina Tyrrell
5. Turkey - Amine Gulse
6. Philippines - Valerie Weigmann
7. Dominican Republic - Dhio Moreno Romero
8. Argentina - Yoana Del Carmen Don Marozzi
9. India - Koyal Rana
10. Kosovo - Vita Rexhepi
11. Thailand - Maeya Nonthawan Thongleng
12. United States - Elizabeth Safrit
13. Guam - Chanel Cruz Jarrett
14. Lebanon - Saly Greige
15. Ethiopia - Yirgalem Hadish Adhanom
16. Puerto Rico - Genesis Davila
17. Mexico - Daniela Alvarez Reyes
18. Brazil - Julia Gama
19. Netherlands - Tatjana Maul
20. Venezuela - Debora Menicucci

My Thoughts

South Africa is the clear frontrunner at this point! She showed up looking better than ever and she is ready to be Miss World! France is close behind her, what a stunning girl and I think she could also win. Russia is also stunning, one of my personal favorites but I'm afraid she'll be ignored since she didn't win her national pageant. The host contestant is stunning and intelligent. I am a fan of her beauty. Turkey is sexy but sweet and approachable at the same time, they might win again this year. Dominican Republic has a great story and has a great story, Philippines isn't as good as last year but is strong and will be up there. Argentina is one of my favorite Latinas, she's a barbie doll, India is sending a contender as usual and Kosovo has to compete in Miss Universe next year, she'd do so well there. Thailand is also very pretty and talented, I'm really liking our representative this year, she's striking and stunning. We could do even better than this and go very far, she's better than Nia, IMO! Guam is beautiful, fresh and the best from Oceania, Lebanon has been one of my favorites since she has been crowned but I think her time to shine will be at MU! Ethiopia is modelesque but cold. Puerto Rico is a diva but stunning and could pull a big surprise, Mexico is also beautiful, Brazil has a great body, Netherlands looks like a girl who usually does well in Miss World and Venezuela is Venezuela, she's very pretty and could do well.

What is does your early Top 20 look like? Post them below :)

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe Italy 2014

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:43:57 11/22/14 Sat

Valentina Bonariva was chosen this evening and will represent Italy in MU 2014 in Miami.

Replies:
Subject: Alessa, GO AWAY!

Author:
Athabboluna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:56:04 11/23/14 Sun

Alessa, go to hell! You are an oz-usb wannabe! You will never be good enough for her level. GO AWAY!

Replies:
Subject: Candids from Miss SC USA & Teen USA

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:05:32 11/22/14 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Alessa. We TRULY appreciate your reviews! I know that doing 7 of them today may simply be too HOT TO HANDLE! But we would appreciate if you could do your top 5 reviews for all 7 states crowning their gurls today.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:29:52 11/23/14 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Miss Hawaii USA dancing during the swimsuit portion in Miss International

Author:
visitor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:05:31 11/23/14 Sun

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RXuyw2BK0n8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Subject: Miss Georgia USA 2015 Resultd

Author:
Qban
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:27 11/22/14 Sat

Top 16: midtown, east ATL , Marietta, classic City , ga south, Cobb county, lake Lanier, peachtree city, NW Atlanta , heart of the south, Carroll co, heart of Gwinnett , ga north , greater ATL , Gwinnett co, ATL

Replies:
Subject: Miss Rhode Island USA & Teen USA top five...

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:45:21 11/22/14 Sat

Throwing it back to September as photos have only just been posted...

Miss Rhode Island USA 2015 - Anea Garcia
1st runner-up - Kelsey Swanson
2nd runner-up - Lyndsey Laramee
3rd runner-up - Nicole Eacuello (NF 14, NF 11)
4th runner-up - Amanda Rodriguez

Miss Rhode Island Teen USA 2015 - Mary Malloy (SF 14)
1st runner-up - Kristen Hanlon (3RU 14, 4RU 12)
2nd runner-up - Elizabeth Kane
3rd runner-up - Abby Mansolillo (SF 14)
4th runner-up - Nicole Pallozzi (SF 14)

Pageant Photos (C) Studio Momenti.

Replies:
Subject: Floozie, I think I have this year's Lacey Lybrand. Eight years later, it's Brooke Flethcer, Miss GA USA!

Author:
Lifelong Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:41 11/23/14 Sun

Subject: Very cool, Nia accompanied Gabriela on her trip to Czech Rep. and they tasted local beer!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:05:01 11/15/14 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe China has given up her crown. First runner up, Karen Hu, will represent China in Miss Universe 2014.

Author:
FanGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:05:16 11/03/14 Mon

Dear sponsors and friends,

I’m sorry to inform you that Miss Nora Xu, who was chosen as Miss China 2014, has decided to pursue education and therefore is unable to fulfill her official duties as Miss China. She is only 19 and her parents do not want her to suspend schooling. We respect Nora’s decision and wish her great success in her pursuit.

According to the Miss Universe Organization, if for any reason a Miss China cannot fulfill her duties, the first runner up will replace her. So Miss Karen Hu is now our new Miss China 2014 and she will represent China to compete in the final Miss Universe pageant in Miami on Jan 25, 2015. Karen is an amazing girl. She is a professional photographer and she is multi-faceted. She is a drummer, a hip-hop dancer, a runner, and she also fences. We will start her final preparation in Shanghai and she will be sent to New York City in December for a month for the final training prior to the final competition in January.

We will send out the attached official announcement to all MUC official outlets as well as to our friends and media later today. We want you to be the first to know and hope you will join us in wishing Karen the best of luck and give her your best support.

Thank you!

Yue-Sai Kan

National Director, Miss Universe China

Source: http://www.missuniversechina.com/news-detail/items/important-notice-about-miss-china-2014.html

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.