Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA 2015/Miss Teen USA 2015
State Pageant Dates

Subject: Miss Universe Organization Selects Kandice Pelletier Swimwear for MISS USA® 2014 Swimsuit Competition

Author:
BreeZe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:48 04/02/14 Wed

Miss Universe Organization Selects Kandice Pelletier Swimwear
for MISS USA® 2014 Swimsuit Competition

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Miss Nebraska USA

Author:
BreeZe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:19:36 04/03/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: First top 16 list

Author:
Glitzy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:44:55 04/01/14 Tue

First up is....INDIANA
Next we have....TENNESSEE
Come on down...ALABAMA
Take your spot....WISCONSIN
Aloha, where's.....HAWAII
Come join us...SOUTH CAROLINA
It is you....UTAH
Moving forward with...MINNESOTA
You have been chosen...WYOMING
The number tenth spot is....CALIFORNIA
While we are out west here is....NEVADA
The fun has just begun for....NORTH DAKOTA
The next state is from the east but has a west....WEST VIRGINIA
The fans will be happy in....FLORIDA
Only two spots remaining and one of them is for....NEW YORK
Rounding out the top sixteen is.....PENNSYLVANIA

Bubbles: Maryland, DC, Georgia, Texas, Iowa

Replies:
Subject: New pic of Puteri Indonesia Winners

Author:
lexis-PA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:23:41 04/03/14 Thu

Elfin Pertiwi Rappa (left, to compete at Miss International 2014)
Elvira Devinamira (center, Puteri Indonesia 2014, will compete at Miss Universe 2014)
Estelita Liana (right, to compete at Miss Supranational 2014)

Replies:
Subject: Question about Miss USA tickets?!?!

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:44:30 04/03/14 Thu

When does the tickets usually go on sale!! I want to get good seat.

- thanks

Subject: Miss Teen USA 2014

Author:
lexis-PA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:11 04/02/14 Wed

The 2014 Miss Teen USA Pageant will once again be held at the Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas.

The presentation show will be Friday, August 1st and the Final Show will be Saturday, August 2nd.

Both will be streamed live from MissTeenUSA.com.

Last edited by author: Wed April 02, 2014 12:32:03   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
twee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:36:35 03/30/14 Sun

It looks like Miss Philippines Universe 2014 is not that natural after all. I've noticed that plastic surgery is becoming more and more the norm with Filipino reps.

Their 2013 Miss International winner had major surgery, so did their Miss Earth rep (the irony!) and the Miss Tourism Queen International rep.

Well, they are catching up with Venezuela in terms of cosmetically-enhanced beauty.

Replies:
Subject: I think that the teens getting a trip to the Bahamas is nice consolation to not having it aired on network television anymore

Author:
PD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:40 04/02/14 Wed

Subject: TOP 10

Author:
TOP10
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:17:39 04/01/14 Tue

Top 10; no order; Florida,Louisana,Missouri,Delaware,Pennsylvania,Missippi,Georgia,Oklahoma,South Dakota,Tennessee.Good luck girls!

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA 2014 date to be revealed April 15? + Early Top 5

Author:
Bahamas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:46:33 03/30/14 Sun

My early top 5 for Teen:
4RU: Minnesota
3RU: New York
2RU: Georgia
1RU: Texas
WINNER: Conneticut

Also, there is a rumor that the date will be revealed on April 15. As with all pageant-related rumors, take this with a grain of salt.

Replies:
Subject: Captcha setting

Author:
PF-Indy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:28 03/30/14 Sun

Is anyone else with registered handles keep getting the Captcha when posting? I haven't had this come up since I became a registered poster. But as of today, it is back.

Replies:
Subject: ThePageantGuy has an article just posted about the swimsuit sponsor for Miss USA 2014.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:56 04/01/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: My ideal format for Miss USA and Miss Universe 2014

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:03:19 04/01/14 Tue

I want to post my thoughts for MUO to consider before it's too late! The pageant is coming closer and closer so I want to post my thoughts right now. Here is my ideal format for Miss USA 2014:

Top 15 (add 1 spot for internet choice) = TOP 16 Semifinalists

Eliminate 6 after the swimsuit competition

TOP 10 Finalists are announced and compete in interviews. YES, BRING BACK INTERVIEWS! I recommend bringing back the rapid fire press conference competition used in 1998-2000. This format speeds up the interview process in case viewers are bored of solely seeing the girls standing and answering. AND, let's face it - THE GIRLS ONLY HAVE LIKE 40 SECS to compete in each individual competition (evening gown and swimsuit), GIVING THEM A MINUTE for interview isn't a lot. That's only 20 more secs per contestant.. 1 min x 10 contestants = 10 mins needed.

And finally, we have the evening gown competition! Definitely average all those three scores to determine the top 5 finalists. DO NOT discard the swimsuit scores and do not solely determine the top 5 from evening gown (and or interview).

REVEAL THE SCORES AFTER THE PAGEANT IF NEEDED. Pageant fans like transparency and want to know how the girls ranked in each part of the competition. This sets MUO apart from World, Earth, and International. It would be a blast if the preliminary scores were revealed too!! It was done in 1990-1997, why not know?? And, even World does this so... I'm puzzled why it's not revealed.

AND then.. the final question. ONE QUESTION and one isolation booth. We want to rank each contestant on their answer for one question. That would make the final question round fair.

And then the judges can give each contestant a ranking of 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, or 1st. This is an overall impression of the contestants throughout the competition and their final answer. THERE'S ALSO ANOTHER WAY TO DO IT. The final answers may also be scored and averaged into the contestants' overall composite score. This will make the competition even more interesting! In this way, a judge will not be as easily swayed if a girl answers poorly or bombs her answer.

My ideal percentage weights:

Swimsuit - 33%
Interview - 33%
Evening gown - 33%

Final question - Can be 0% or count for say 40% of final score, with the other 60% coming from the 3 other semifinal competitions.

This would be my ideal format for Miss USA 2014!

As for Miss Universe 2014, the rapid fire press conference may be some difficult but the girls can always use translators.

Replies:
Subject: Philippines is giving me the Ingrid Rivera vibe in a good way. She's up there with Migbelis I reckon.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:46 04/01/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Back to USA: Should Preliminary Interviews be make-up free?

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:53 03/30/14 Sun

Do you think it will make a difference with who actually makes the cut versus who we predict?

I know winners will rarely make an appearance without make-up so it may be a moot point but I've always wondered if an all-natural look should be one criteria during prelim judging.

Replies:
Subject: Best whitener for teeth

Author:
Contestant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:13 03/30/14 Sun

Can anyone tell me which teeth whitening product they recommend for sensitive teeth? Mine look disgusting (too much coffee) and I want to get them white. I've heard the one-hour Crest Professional ones are good, but that they make your teeth ache. I have sensitive teeth and tried teeth whitening in the past, but was in a lot of pain afterwards which is why I haven't done it since (about 5 years).

Any suggestions?

Replies:
Subject: Your TOP 5 ... NON-SASH WINNER & RUNNER UPS

Author:
Rhode Island (2012), Connecticut (2013) ?????? (2014)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:57:06 03/28/14 Fri

If you were to have a 4th ru, 3rd ru, 2nd ru, 1st ru and winner that were all from non-sash states, who would they be?

(Lets leave what constitutes a non-sash state up to you.)

Mine would be:

4th ru - IOWA
3rd ru - DELAWARE
2nd ru - MONTANA
1st ru - UTAH
Miss USA - SOUTH DAKOTA

Your turn. GO!

Replies:
Subject: MY Miss USA

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:28 03/19/14 Wed

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.