VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: IRIS BEING RUDE TO PIA! BUT PIA HANDLE IT WELL!

Author:
Miss Bongga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:50 04/14/17 Fri

During Facebook Live chat in New York, IRIS is being rude when the guy asked them who is their role model? And she dont pink PIA as one of her role model while PIA is sitting next to her. Why dont she have a common sense? PIA travelled all the way from the Philippines just to help her doing Live Chat. She should at least saying "MY ROLE MODEL IS KATE MIDDLETON AND YEAH ALSO THE ONE WHO SEATING NEXT TO ME. ITS PIA!" It would be a huge compliment & appreciation for PIA after what she done for MUO during past year.

But I love how PIA throw the shade back to her by saying "ALL MISS UNIVERSE WINNER IS MY ROLE MODEL"." Thats an example a true classy act by a former Miss Universe. Great job PIA. She is very grateful queen afterall.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: is there a date for miss florida

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:23 04/18/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe cares so little about Florida that a month after firing their directors going into their 40th year and the leaders in Television and Social Media Pageant Reporting that they haven't event announced a new director. Thus leaving the 50 local titleholders in the dark. They are also less then 60 days out of Miss USA and no dates yet for our reigning titleholder. Buyer beware......

Author:
wth does this mean?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:19 03/21/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Has anyone ever won a state title after being a nonfinalist their first year?

Author:
Pageantgal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:13 04/24/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: What hair and makeup people will be at Miss USA that would be available to do some teens?

Author:
Help
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:07 04/23/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Dark Horses

Author:
Questioning the status quo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:15:51 04/26/17 Wed

What girls do you think might be dark horses?

Replies:
Subject: USA1980

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:15 04/13/17 Thu

TBT.

Last edited by author: Sat April 15, 2017 19:01:12   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: Why is Pia all of the sudden starting to make appearances with Iris? I get she works with IMG now but it is not her reign anymore!

Author:
Alright Filipinos, attack me, BRING IT!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:27 04/23/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Hopping to US Virgin Islands, Guam or Northern Marianas to compete in international pageants?

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:00 04/25/17 Tue

What do you think of an idea that an established US competitor that did not get a chance to compete at Miss Universe or other GLAMOROUS pageants REPRESENT US Virgin Islands, Guam or Northern Marianas.

Imagine Morgan Woolard as Miss Northern Marianas Universe 2011 competing with Alyssa Campanella.

Imagine Chelsea Hardin as Miss Guam Universe 2017 or Ylianna Guerra as Miss Northern Marianas 2017 (well, she's married now).

If you had such an opportunity, would you take it?

Carolyn Carter was born in New Orleans and then moved to US Virgin Islands at a young age. She competed at PRETTY MUCH ANY INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT she wanted.

She competed at:
Miss World 2010
Carter represented the islands at Miss World 2010 in China but was unplaced.
Miss Supranational 2011
Carter also represented the islands at Miss Supranational 2011 in Poland but was unplaced.
Miss Earth 2012
Carter competed at Miss Earth 2012 on November 24, 2012 in Quezon City, the Philippines but was unplaced.
Miss Universe 2016
As you remember, Carter competed at Miss Universe 2016 in Pasay, the Philippines but was unfortunately unplaced yet again.

Replies:
Subject: Juicy gossip about the FL director.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:14:17 04/24/17 Mon

There is a lot of juicy gossip CIRCULATING HERE AND THERE that at least three of the current state directors are ANGRY they were not chosen in their quest to get the Florida franchise. Also, other rumours CIRCULATE that some of the most known coaches in FL pageant circles also FAILED to get the franchise and are angry!

And that indeed, a person who currently has no state franchise was chosen. I believe it is a good idea. It is a large state and deserves all the attention. And we need a director with an ABILITY of A SOBER SECOND THOUGHT in there!

Replies:
Subject: Any word on tickets? Or Any other details of the pageant?

Author:
This is unusual. Right?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:39:18 04/24/17 Mon

The event is not on Ticketmaster, or even The Mandalay Bay Events Center website. And we are less than 3 weeks away.

Subject: who of the three do you like best Universe, Usa or teen

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:56 04/24/17 Mon

teen for me

Main index ] [ Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.