VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234567 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA 2015/Miss Teen USA 2015 State Pageant Dates

Dec 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 2-4, 2015
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA

Jan 10-11, 2015
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Kentucky USA

Jan 17-18, 2015
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

Subject: Alex Miller - a runner-up (7 times) in both systems.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:46:58 12/21/14 Sun

I learned that she was a runner-up in Miss Kansas (MAO) 4 times.
2nd runner-up in 07 and 08, 1st runner-up in 09 and 3rd runner-up in 10.
Add to that her USA placements: 2nd runner-up in 09, 2nd runner-up in 12, then she moves to OK and is 1st runner-up in 14.

What a great track record, she is likely to age out tomorrow. So no matter what happens, we wish her all the best. :)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Initial Thoughts from Rolene's Win

Author:
anni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:31 12/14/14 Sun

Congratulations to Rolene Strauss and South Africa for the Miss World win! She certainly deserved it and I'm very happy for her. That being said,

(1) This is one of the few years that Miss South Africa competed at Miss World before Miss Universe. What would have happened if Miss Universe scheduled their pageant before Miss World? Would Rolene would have won Miss Universe as well? And if she didn't win, would Julia Morley have crowned a Miss Universe reject? This hypothetical scenario is making my head spin.

(2) Noyonita Lodh and other Miss Universe frontrunners must be doing cartwheels right now - after Anna Andres (Ukraine) withdrawal, Rolene is another frontrunner less to worry about.

(3) Another lady jumping for joy right now - Ziphozakhe Zokufa (1st RU to Rolene at Miss South Africa). She will now have the opportunity to compete at MIss Universe. While I don't think she'll win, she certainly has a shot at making the cut. What does everyone think?

Replies:
Subject: The Reigning Queen As The Pageant Host. What are your thought bout this?

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:37 12/12/14 Fri

Tomorrow the new Miss World be crowned in London. GoodLuck to my girls USA, Australia and Scotland. Julia Morley promised the most extravagant Coronation night ever with reigning Miss World Megan Young as Main Host of the night. Was there ever a time in the MUO system that a reigning queen hosted the pageant night? Is this a good idea y'all.

Here is Megan Young Hosting the recent Mr.World Contest

Last edited by author: Fri December 12, 2014 12:40:22   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Just Sayin'

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:47 11/27/14 Thu

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: [1]234567 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.