VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2018 State Titles

Oct 27-28, 2017
Miss/Teen Mississippi USA

Oct 28-29, 2017
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Colorado USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA

Nov 3-4, 2017
Miss/Teen Alabama USA

Nov 4-5, 2017
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA

Nov 11-12, 2017
Miss/Teen Ohio USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 17-18, 2017
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 18-19, 2017
Miss/Teen Miss Massachusetts USA

Nov 19, 2017
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA

Nov 25-26, 2017
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss Texas Teen USA

Dec 2-3, 2017
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 14-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Florida USA

Dec 16, 2017
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA

Dec 16-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 5-6, 2018
Miss/Teen Connecticut USA
Miss Texas USA
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Jan 6-7, 2018
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA

Jan 13-14, 2018
Miss/Teen New York USA

Jan 26-28, 2018
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA

TO BE VERIFIED
Kentucky USA

Subject: MISS TEEN USA 2017

Author:
grandcanyon state
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:41 06/28/17 Wed

Miss Teen USA will be held in PHOENIX, ARIZONA

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Mock Miss Teen USA 2017 judge registration link

Author:
USBMockSquad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:25:44 07/04/17 Tue

https://goo.gl/forms/aVgVvOHvlpRXthWC3

Subject: miss Puerto Rico

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:06 07/03/17 Mon

Miss Puerto Rico is a big deal in MUO but not so much in MAO. They discontinued it.
Why are pageant so big in some states and not others?

Replies:
Subject: Maria Menounos - MISS MASSACHUSETTS TEEN USA 1996

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:56 07/03/17 Mon

mm20173

Truth.

Godspeed.

Subject: JUNE302017 Happy Fourth game night.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:36:18 07/01/17 Sat

Happy Fourth to all past and present USA delegates!

Who answered these 10 onstage questions?

Who answered theirs best?

Have fun!

Replies:
Subject: Olivia Jordan is auctioning her pink ball gown for charity. How much did it originally cost?

Author:
Gown prices
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:18 06/29/17 Thu

The starting bid was $1500 which isnt a lot for a custom sherri hill. My question is how much did this dress and other winning stunners cost formers? Especially gowns that have won miss Universe.

Replies:
Subject: Photo Quiz

Author:
Cali_Dude
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:28:38 06/27/17 Tue

Here's another photo quiz:

What do all these ladies have in common? Can you name each one pictured?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA date: July 29 (location to be announced later this week)

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:34 06/26/17 Mon

Subject: Miss Teen USA changes

Author:
:-(
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:23:05 06/22/17 Thu

It appears Miss Teen USA 2017 will be the last actual pageant like we know it. In 2018 Miss Teen USA will be held during Miss USA time. There will only be a preliminary competition and only a winner will be announced. It will probably be shown as a special clip during the Miss USA Pageant. I think the only reason teen isn't being cancelled all together is because of the money they get from the state pageants. Miss Teen USA 2017 hasn't even been announced yet so this doesn't surprise me at all. At least we will have a teen winner but it just won't be the same anymore. :-(

Replies:
Subject: Let's Play. Who is who here.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:50 06/24/17 Sat

USA20172017

Replies:
Subject: Teen USA to Miss America Crossover

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:09 06/20/17 Tue

I didn't see this posted here. The newest crossover from Miss Teen USA to Miss America is Kathryn Teruya, Miss Hawaii Teen USA 2012 and top 16 at Miss Teen USA 2012. Kathryn was crowned Miss Hawaii on June 10 and will be competing at Miss America in September.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/06/10/breaking-news/kathryn-sachiko-teruya-wins-miss-hawaii/

Replies:
Subject: Everyone is saying Deshauna & Kara won Miss USA because of their "stories". They don't have any stories. They were intelligent and had interesting occupations. Army to scientist. As well as MUO/IMG shoving diversity in our faces. NO STORIES REALLY.

Author:
CCQ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:19 06/22/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2017

Author:
ECTZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:40 06/20/17 Tue

MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2017 PICS

Replies:
Subject: Prediction for Teen USA 2017

Author:
Fanny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:47:30 06/23/17 Fri

Because of the controversy last year surrounding the top 5 in teen USA being all blondes and John Legends wife complaining "Way to keep it diverse". I noticed there are more diverse title holders this year than in previous years.. Do you think the teen winner will be diverse this year? It seems even in teens the competion has been politicized. If that is the case why bother spending thousands to compete?

Replies:
Subject: Texas should stop trying to be different than all the other pageants and have the TX Teen Pageant the same time as Miss TX USA.

Author:
TRUTH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:42:35 06/20/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Warning: Pageant Rant Below!

Author:
CCQ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:44 06/20/17 Tue

Where is Iris, Kara, and Karlie?
Why does it feel like now days whoever wins the national pageant only has the first 2 weeks of the NYC media tour as the major highlight of their year? Poof, they disappear, and do little things with the NATIONAL title. Aren't they suppose to be getting paid as well?! Honestly, I don't think it's the titleholders fault directly. It is mainly MUO/IMGs fault!! All they care about is the pageant when it's on live tv!! They shoved diversity down our throats at the pageantsthis year, but do little activity raising awareness about it any other time of the year- do they really care or do their small brains think it will keep viewers? And they seem very unorganized with the locations, venues, and dates. That should all be announced AT LEAST 3 months ahead of time, to plan and purchase tickets, not the week before. Teen should be announced already. Ending the rant, the pageant is a crock of shit now. Was no need to turn good into bad.

Replies:
Subject: I hear Vermont and Connecticut are no longer with Pageant Associates. Any one know who has the them now and why?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:57:57 06/16/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Oh my gosh. What the hell is going on?! I just saw Miss LA Teen USA just had her send off party for Miss Teen USA. When the hell is the pageant and where is at. Is this a secret, quiet pageant?!

Author:
Omg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:41 06/12/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: I miss when this page used to be full of pictures.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:50:13 06/19/17 Mon

It's so boring now. I used to love when people would post the headshot they loved or upcoming candidates. I personally come on this page to see who's competing and who you all think is completion in states, nationals, or internationals. Not to read through your bickering. Sorry, but anyone agree with me?

Replies:
Subject: Is Teen USA really going to be in New Mexico? Anyone else hear that? Is your source reliable?

Author:
Keller
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:28:54 06/20/17 Tue

Subject: do you think more people will compete this year? Will MAO ladies compete

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:57 06/19/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Can you compete if you're engaged and put off your wedding?

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:27 06/14/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Fitness help

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:12:40 06/18/17 Sun

Hi everyone.

I need some help with fitness. I'm short and thick and am looking to change the way my body looks. I don't really have that much actual fat, but I'm just boxy. Can a boxy person thin out and look different? In my state, girls my height have won, so I know it's possible. But they were a lot leaner and their bodies just looked different. Am I able to change my body or am I wasting my time?

Help please.

Replies:
Subject: if you were competing in a pageant and did not win would you

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:26 06/17/17 Sat

1) complain. this pageant is fixed
2) work harder for next year
3) Who cares I made a bunch of friends
4)something else. What

Replies:
Subject: Anyone watching Teen snapchat takeovers?

Author:
Teen fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:04 06/15/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: poll for those who went to miss usa this year

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:26:28 06/06/17 Tue

what was your experience? no names just tell your story. By the way everyone of you have a story

Replies:
Subject: When is the first Miss USA 2018 state pageant? I'm excited to get this season started already!!!

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:14 06/10/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: It's SWIMSUIT SEASON! Name your favorite MISS USA swimsuit, or swimsuit sponsor, or competition swimwear. My personal favorite were the "Candy Wrappers" from Miss USA 2010.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:39 06/16/17 Fri

SWIMSUITSUSA

Last edited by author: Fri June 16, 2017 20:56:11   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: Check out who Bruce Willis is working with next month in a movie, a former Miss Universe: http://deadline.com/2017/06/olivia-culpo-reprisal-movie-bruce-willis-casting-1202106482/

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:58:30 06/02/17 Fri

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:25:48 06/10/17 Sat

Join the ranks of Halle Berry and Olivia Culpo.

Replies:
Subject: RUMOR: Miss Teen USA 2017 date: August 5, webcast in 4K

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:45:01 06/13/17 Tue

Also, TEEN snapchat takeovers start TODAY w/Alabama.

Replies:
Subject: It's official, Iris Mittenaere broke up with long time boyfriend Matthiew in March, so she's single now and looking for prince charming!

Author:
Great news, ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:09 06/06/17 Tue

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/exclu_iris_mittenaere_est_celibataire_c_est_fini_avec_matthieu_395954

Replies:
Subject: USB Board Headers and Background Pictures

Author:
volunteer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:12:24 06/10/17 Sat

I'd like to volunteer to be in charge of doing the headers and background pictures, if the moderators are interested.

I'd do it in a very timely manner, and I'd make sure that all the new titleholders are given their due.

Please contact me if you're interested, because I have the time and the desire to take on the job.

Thanks!

Replies:
Subject: Don't be surprised if this year's Miss Universe is held in Manila. Paula and Shawn are back in Manila with a handful of last year's delegates (Great Britain/Spain/Kosovo/Belize/Vietnam/Indonesia/Malaysia) for charity work with a couple of the Phil's largest corporations.

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:40 06/10/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: If Miss USA 2017 was a true beauty pageant in the trump days who would be in your top 10?

Author:
The Real Winners of Miss USA 2017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:23:21 06/07/17 Wed

Top 10, Top 5, Winner

Replies:
Subject: Hi there, it is Mister USB 2017.... and I am sorry for not posting more... I have meant to but sadly "reality" crept in for the past few months!

Author:
gaj - Mister USB 2017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:56:14 06/10/17 Sat

This morning I was in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan for work.... and I was in the same hotel that a few months ago I was refreshing my browser thinking that I was going to be second runner up (I didn't even think I would be in the top 3 to be honest). TO this day, I still can't believe I was voted as Mister USB... I am honestly humbled and honoured by it. So, what has the past few months been like... well, at work, there are many changes which have taken a lot of time on my end, but that is not why we are here... I am going to add some photos shortly but I just wanted people to know that I am having an amazing time as Mister USB.... from the moment I found out I had been honoured with the title (and Eric and Timothy... seriously... I thought I would be congratulating both of you.... I was honestly stunned)... I look at my sash and trophy every day and remind myself how proud I am to be a part of this industry. At Miss USA this year, I was blessed to have a few different occasions to celebrate being a part of this community. There was a wonderful brunch organized by Britt Harrison and then a dinner with some of my dear friends and that is when one of my best friends in the entire world gave me my sash... and I honestly cried.... there is video of it. I have also had a great brunch with Mrs Hawaii 2015 and one of my dearest friends when sashes connected! LOL! I am still very involved with with mental health and depression issues and will continue to support these issues that are close to my heart. I am honoured to be Mister USB.... and a part of the MUO family.... it may sound trite but I love this world and the people that support it.... and my best friends come out of this world.

Replies:
Subject: Do you think MUO will do anything regarding"Damage Control" or do you think they realize their brand is damaged?

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:20 06/07/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: RIP Al Clark. You were a great man. Prayers to Gail and your Texas family

Author:
Texas Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:00:04 06/04/17 Sun

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123456789[10] ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.