|Subject: LOOKING AHEAD TO: MISS GEORGIA USA 2016|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 01:41:51 05/08/15 Fri
*2008 - Shannon Geraghty (3 years left) - I don't think I've ever quite got over Shannon not making the cut, and somehow I always thought she'd come back but still nothing. She's currently based in NYC.
*2010 - Caroline Wade (4 years left) - Caroline is engaged, not sure if she'll be competing before she gets married.
*2011 - Krissi Robinson (4 years left) - I *loved* her edgy styling at Miss GA USA 2014 and was disappointed she didn't compete last year. She's just graduated so I'm hoping she may be back soon.
2012 - Courtney Smits (7 years) - Courtney graduated high school then enlisted in the army. She will be attending the University of North Georgia this year.
2013 - Julia Martin (5 years)
2014 - Noelle Hughley (7 years)
Sibahn Doxey - SF 15, SF 14, Miss Montana Teen USA 2015
OTHERS WHO MIGHT COMPETE
Keila Diaz - Keila was a surprise runner-up in 2014 and then followed it up with a second first runner-up placement last year.
Indya Smith - 2RU 2015 (second from left)
Madison Giddens - 3RU 2015. Has just won Miss University of Georgia.
Kayla Booth - 4RU 15
McKenzie Beach - SF 15, SF 13, 1RU 12 - not sure how many years she's got left?
Brittany Pritchett - SF 15, T10 AL USA 14, 2RU GA TUSA 13
Court Hollifield (2 years left) - SF 14, T20 NC USA 12, T15 NC USA 10
Anyone you think I've overlooked? I wanted to add Malone Galster but she's getting married later this year...
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- I have a feeling Robinson will end up reppin' Georgia again sooner or later. I don't think she's a real beauty, but she makes up for it in personality and presentation. If Liz Willis doesn't win in Alabama, maybe she can come back for Georgia. I liked the fourth runner up to Tianna in 2014, Emanii Davis. I thought she was really cute and did pretty well on her first shot. (NT) -- HiJake, 07:51:52 05/08/15 Fri
- I agree with HiJake, Kristen Robinson has a lot of potential, but I am also rooting for Keila Diaz to finally win this year, if she comes back. (NT) -- Athalia, 10:17:17 05/08/15 Fri
- Former teens always win eventually in a greenwood pageant (except Kim Harlan) whether they deserve to or not! I think the only one youll see this year is Kristen Robinson but she has ALOT of work to do on her body! The year off was not kind to her. Smits is eligible this year for Miss but I dont expect to see her. (NT) -- Athletic Supporter, 11:43:04 05/08/15 Fri
- Its anyones crown this year in GA. No real front runners. Greenwood wont crown Diaz as Im sure she is looking for her signature "give me a tall one" girl fir Miss to follow up the very petite firmer teen she just crowned! She wont go short two years in a row and I doubt will ever crown a short miss again after Fletcher. A tall newbie is likely to win and im sure she has her "sponsors" scouring the state for her next Miss! Randall Smith will offer her Robinson im sure. If no one else more prominent comes forward, and Robinson gets in shape, then Greenwood will have to crown her but again, I dont think she is worthy. This year will be interesting! Expect sponsor Keith Pittman of Lasting Impressions to push for his employee , Kaitlyn Tatum (3 time top 5 in teen) greenwood for the crown. I expect numbers to be low again this year. Reputation of this pageant is crashing. (NT) -- JMO, 11:58:29 05/08/15 Fri
- That's Caroline Wade?!? Huh?? Had you not told us who she was, I would've guessed a front runner from the Ukraine competing for Miss Universe! My goodness, she has turned into an extremely beautiful woman! (NT) -- Groove, 12:41:28 05/08/15 Fri
- Keila was 1st runner-up two years in a row (NT) -- Has a 1st rup ever won in GA?, 14:36:33 05/08/15 Fri
- Now you mention it, not since at least 1999! (NT) -- oz-usb, 05:55:53 05/09/15 Sat
- Returning 1RU performance in GA... '99 Alicia Hall (1RU 00), ''01 Ginger Morris (F 03), '02 Phire Dawson (F 03), '05 & '06 Lauren Stockton (2RU 08, 3RU 09), '09 Chelsea Thompson (SF 10 - what a shame!), '11 Jessie Lysiak (SF 12), '12 Mackenzie Beach (SF 15, SF 13), '13 Jamie Kelton (3RU 14) (NT) -- oz-usb, 05:58:57 05/09/15 Sat
- 1sr ru in GA is the Kiss of Death. Its Kim Greenwoods way of saying, "my judges may like you but Im never letting you win my pageant". A first ru has never won in Ga since Greenwood took over. And yes, Greenwood picks her winners. Heard it direct from a judges mouth. (NT) -- Tsk tsk, 17:04:06 05/09/15 Sat
- You want to be 2nd ru in a greenwood pageant. Thats where Greenwood places her next winners; brooke fletcher, mary calkins, tiana griggs, kaylin reque, jena sims, Brittany Sharp, Cassady Lance just off the top of my head. 1st ru's who never made it back into Top 5 ; Jessie Lysiak, Mckenzie Beach, Ansley Mcghee, Chelsea Thompson, Vanessa Nelson. See a pattern here? So I guess Indya Smith and Gracie Abercrombie are your 2016 winners! (NT) -- Disgusted with Greenwood, 17:33:05 05/09/15 Sat
- Oh my goodness, Chelsea Thompson; she's probably one of the most beautiful to have EVER competed in Georgia, or in any state for that matter. (NT) -- Groove, 17:44:57 05/09/15 Sat
- The girl in the bottom photo looks a lot like Amy Shumer (NT) -- djm, 14:43:57 05/08/15 Fri
- Courtney Smits will be back, just a matter of time. She crowned early so that's a tough one, but she is doing alot of modeling and Army life looks like it is keeping her busy! I saw something on her FB that her drill sergeant looked at all their Facebooks and was pretty tough on her for being a "princess". She had great styling, awesome body at 15, Waiting to see her transition before I decide. She is a striking young lady. Would like to see Liz Willis come back to Georgia. I've also noticed newbie Amanda Moreno is competing this year. It certainly will be interesting! (NT) -- GaPeaches, 00:21:45 05/09/15 Sat
- KRISSI ROBINSON. omg crown her please. (NT) -- Celia Fo'Realia, 23:08:56 05/10/15 Sun
- I would LOVE for Sibhan Doxey to move back to Montana to compete! Anyone know if she still has residency there? If she won Montana, I think she could easily place after a, what, 60 year dry spell? She has transitioned beautifully into a Miss contestant. (NT) -- Groove, 18:47:37 05/11/15 Mon
- I think Ga will be very competitive this year! I will be attending and cannot wait to see who will be crowned! (NT) -- Marcum74, 23:14:29 05/14/15 Thu