|Subject: My Miss USA 2015 State Pageants (11/23) FINAL PREDICTIONS (part 2)|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 12:35:52 11/23/14 Sun
Hello Everyone, today, 7 new contestants will be crowned for Miss USA 2015, new frontrunners will emerge and who knows, maybe Miss USA 2015 will be crowned today. Today, I'm doing something different. I only chose a Top 5 for each state then a few girls who are "bubbling up". I could not fit all 7 states into one post and I'm not going to do a review on what each states batch is like this week. I already posted my picks for MA, VT & NE on another topic, but on this one, here are my picks for the other 4 states: AZ, HI, NV & ND so lets get started!
Winner - Miss McCormick Ranch USA, Alexis Mouer
I have no idea how to describe Alexis’s beauty, she leaves me speechless. She’s truly a beautiful woman who could give Arizona a back to back placement.
1st Runner Up - Miss Southern Arizona USA, Alexa Jones
Alexa is the safest choice for the crown, and she has come along way since Miss Teen USA! She looks much better as a Miss and she has an unconventional beauty that could work in her favor. I also love the story about her Dad.
2nd Runner Up - Miss Phoenix USA, Nicole Smith
Although Nicole can be a bit evil looking, she’s a stunning blonde and I know her time is coming soon. Who knows, maybe it’s this year!
3rd Runner Up - Miss Fountain Hills USA, Lexe Richardson
Lexe was 1st runner up in Teen last year and previously Miss Teen United States. I don’t think she will win, but I think she could come close to the crown!
4th Runner Up - Miss Greater Tuscon USA, Brittany Ariel Mazur
Brittany was 2nd runner up last year and I don’t know why she isn’t getting as much attention this year. She’s one of the most experienced contestants and I expect her to put up a good fight.
Bubbling Up - Emelina Adams, Brittany Simmons, & Carissa Ferguson
Winner - Miss Hawaii Kai USA, Ashlee Kozuma
Ashlee is stunning, she was previously Miss T.E.E.N United States. She has a hot body along with a sweet face, she’s the type of beauty that Trump will love. After Moani’s unfair exclusion last year, Hawaii needs redemption and Ashlee is the perfect girl to redeem Hawaii after being robbed last year.
1st Runner Up - Miss Valley Isle USA, Marissa Petsas
Marissa is a pageant veteran at Miss Hawaii USA which will work as a huge advantage to her. She may not have the best face but she knows exactly what she’s doing which will work in her favor.
2nd Runner Up - Miss Kailua USA, Ashley Jardine
Ashley was supposed to compete a few years ago but dropped out and I’m thrilled that she’s back. Her body is hot and I love her beach beauty. Her look is very laid back which I really appreciate. I’m excited to see how she does.
3rd Runner Up - Miss Downtown Honolulu USA, Lia Jamerson
Lia is the lone ebony contestant this year which makes her standout. Her headshot does her no justice but she’s actually quite a pretty girl. She’ll easily standout with her skin color and she would be a very interesting choice from Hawaii.
4th Runner Up - Miss Manoa USA, Emma Wo
Emma was previously Miss Hawaii Teen USA 2008. She is not facially the best but she is incredibly striking and has a beauty that could never get lost in a crowd. I don’t know about her chances at Miss USA, but she has a good chance at winning here.
Bubbling Up - Guinevere Davenport & Katrina Aguirre
Winner - Miss Henderson USA, Mariah Armknecht
Mariah is incredibly striking! She would be a great follow up after winning Miss USA last year! She has a unique face that could never get lost in the crowd. All she needs help with is styling and she’s ready to go.
1st Runner Up - Miss Lovelock USA, Susan Romanishin
Susan is a stunning blonde who won an international pageant a few weeks ago. The reason she’s not my winner is that I don’t want another California state hopper to win, but if Shanna wants to crown one, Susan’s the one to crown!
2nd Runner Up - Miss Las Vegas USA, Kimberly Andres
Kimberly has been competing for a while now and she’s amazing on stage. This is one of Nevada’s weaker years and her stage presence should get her far!
3rd Runner Up - Miss Clark County USA, Jessica Davis
Jessica has also been competing for a while now and I wouldn’t be surprised if this stunning blonde won! She looks better than ever and the only reason she’s not my winner is that I want someone new to win this year.
4th Runner Up - Miss Chateau USA, Brittany McGowan
Like I said before, I’m not a huge fan of California state hoppers winning Nevada. Winning is a huge possibility for Brittany and I expect her to be in at least Top 5! She looks like the mother from How I Met Your Mother. She also isn’t the best facially, which took away some point for me.
Bubbling Up - Tianna Tuamoheloa, Zoe Baron, Stephanie Cook, Kristen Brzensinski & Shayna Laughman
Winner - Molly Ketterling
Molly is the obvious choice here, she is quite a pretty girl and the fact that she’s been 1st runner up in Teen and Miss says she’s ready! I don’t think she’d place at Miss USA and she’s definitely no Audra Mari, but she’s the safest choice for the crown.
1st Runner Up - Erica Lemna
I am not familiar with Erica but she looks like a pretty girl based on her headshot and she’s experienced. She looks like Chrissy Zamora in her headshot.
2nd Runner Up - Kate Wilson
I also know that Kate is experienced which will help her a lot in such a weak batch, she’s cute and I expect to see her as a runner up.
3rd Runner Up - Grace Sproule
Grace is also experienced and should do well, she looks pageant ready, I’m just not a huge fan of the shape of her face although I know that has no impact on the judging. I think she’ll do well.
4th Runner Up - Maiya Gerde
In a very weak batch, Maiya is an easy standout. No doubt, she’d get eaten alive at Miss USA, but I won’t be surprised if she does well.
Bubbling Up - None
Thank you everyone for reading and next week is a big week as well, 7 new queens will also be crowned next week, so stay tuned for my picks!
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- And click in for my picks for Teen in these states! -- Alessa, 12:38:16 11/23/14 Sun
- For Arizona and Hawaii I am going with exactly the same girls like you. Kozuma's body is just too hot to ignore. Nevada, I am going with Brzenzinski but would not be surprised if a pageant regular wins, I love Cook as well. For North Dakota, I am going for 5 points as I found a very interesting newbie with other pageants experience: Jessica Elmer. (NT) -- HawtPlusSeksi (nsi), 15:04:44 11/23/14 Sun
- After following the missnevadausa hashtag this past weekend, some of my picks have changed. Kristen Brzensinski has an INCREDIBLY awkward mouth/smile, she is a no for me. Her sexy model face is great, but her regular smile is a no no no for me. I love Mariah but all weekend she has looked like a grown up toddlers and tiaras. If she does really well and wins hopefully Shanna will fix that. So far I am loving Shayna Laughman, Marissa Castro (terribleeeeeeee headshot but seriously find this girl on IG, beautiful), Tianna T (just so naturally stunning in her picks from this weekend, again search the hashtag), and maybe Stephanie Cook if she doesn't sound like a total ditz when she answers her final question again. Should be a very interesting outcome today! (NT) -- MissUSAFan, 15:48:21 11/23/14 Sun
- I want Kozuma to win, but I won't be too bummed if she doesn't because she's got a lot of time left and she could only get better with time. My prediction is thag Meg Akim will take it. She may look unassuming, but I think she's got killer stage skills. (NT) -- HiJake, 16:32:27 11/23/14 Sun
- Brzensinski is gorg. I saw a photo of a group shot of all the girls and She was the only Miss that stood out to me in the line up. (NT) -- Somebody I used to know., 16:36:20 11/23/14 Sun
- Brzensinski is one of my favorites in Nevada as well, and I know Shanna likes to crown girls like her so I'm not too worried about her chances. She missed my Top 5 just by a little bit. I plan on watching the lifestream tonight because it's free and I'm excited to see who stands out! In Hawaii, Kozuma is the easy choice, yes she has time, but time doesn't matter for me when you are clearly the best choice. The MUO will love her, I'm sure! And for Cook in Nevada, she's a beautiful girl and could do well, but she'll be an insta-clapper for me if she wins. When she revealed that she didn't go to college in her final answer last year, I was completely turned off and she did not give any logical reasoning for it. I hope Shanna crowns someone with SUBSTANCE this year! I'm excited to see the outcome! (NT) -- Alessa, 18:03:10 11/23/14 Sun