[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 16:58:16 07/30/18 Mon
What pageant hairstyles do you especially remember, good or bad? Here are some of mine.
- Miss Zaire, at Miss Universe 1985 ("Olympic Rings") Normally I am not a fan of unusual, one-of-a-kind hairstyles, but for some reason I really liked this. Certainly the most memorable hairdo at MU that I can think of.
- Miss Delaware, Renee Bull, at Miss USA 2015 ("Epcot Center Bun") Another hairstyle that I usually don't like, but I thought it looked great on her.
- Miss Russia, Oxana Fedorova, at Miss Universe 2002 ("Morticia Addams") I don't get this at all. I know everyone loves Oxana, but I couldn't even get past her hair. I think straight hair can look great (e.g., Shandi at MUSA and MU 2004) but the completely flat, limp look just never works for me.
- Susie Castillo at Miss USA 2003 ("Megacurls"). I loved the curls. To me, she was just a breath of fresh air.
- Kasi Fennell, Miss Jamaica, at Miss Universe 2014 ("Pixie Cut") This is one case where short hair looked so perfect. I thought, why would anyone ever do anything else? LOL.
Which hairstyles stand out in your memory?
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]