VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA 2015/Miss Teen USA 2015 State Pageant Dates

Sept 13-14, 2014
Miss/Teen Rhode Island USA

Sept 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen Wyoming USA

Sept 26-27, 2014
Miss/Teen Idaho USA
Miss/Teen Michigan USA

Oct 3-4, 2014
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Tennessee USA

Oct 4-5, 2014
Miss/Teen South Dakota USA

Oct 10-11, 2014
Miss/Teen North Carolina USA

Oct 11-12, 2014
Miss/Teen Iowa USA

Oct 18-19, 2014
Teen Florida Teen USA
Miss/Teen New Jersey USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA
Miss/Teen West Virginia USA
Oct 24-25, 2014
Miss/Teen Louisiana USA

Oct 25-26, 2014
Miss/Teen Colorado USA

Oct 31 -Nov 1, 2014
Miss/Teen Mississippi USA

Nov 1-2, 2014
Miss/Teen Indiana USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA

Nov 8-9, 2014
Miss/Teen Missouri USA
Miss/Teen Ohio USA

Nov 14-15, 2014
Miss/Teen Alabama USA

Nov 15-16, 2014
Miss/Teen Connecticut USA

Nov 21-22, 2014
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 22-23, 2014
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA
Miss/Teen Massachusetts USA
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 29-30, 2014
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss Texas Teen USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA

Dec 5-6, 2014
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Dec 6-7, 2014
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 10-11, 2015
Miss/Teen California USA

Jan 17-18, 2015
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

To be determined/verified
Alaska USA
Kentucky USA

Subject: Miss America ***Spoilers***

Author:
JennNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:13 09/14/14 Sun

Who else is watching Miss America tonight? I have to admit this is the first Miss America pageant I've been able to watch live in a few years. There hasn't been a lot of discussion about it on here, but I know this is more of a Miss USA/Universe board anyway (truthfully I don't really follow Miss America until the actual telecast anyway).

I will give the MAO system/ABC this over NBC and Trump: they know how to promote their pageant, they keep it classy, they aren't afraid of change, the productions are exciting and the girls can actually look excited when they are called into the semis, and they aren't afraid to stick with tradition. I love how they treat their former titleholders. And yet, I'm still more a fan of the MUO pageants :) I guess that's me sticking with tradition.

Pageant is starting now.

North Dakota won the congeniality award.

*Miss America 2015: New York (3peat baby!)
1st RUP: Virginia
2nd RUP: Arkansas
3rd RUP: Florida (hop over to USA!)
4th RUP: Massachusetts

*Top 5/Final Question*
*Arkansas (asked about the 9 yr killing her shooting instructor by accident)
*Florida (asked about Ray Rice)
* New York (asked about women in the Senate and where they should challenge the male majority)
*Virginia (asked about ISIS and what our country's response should be)
*Massachusetts (asked about campus sexual assault and what colleges need to do)

*Top 10/Talent Competition*
Mississippi
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Massachusetts
Ohio (I knew it!)
Florida
Tennessee
Virginia (totally missed her being called into the top 10)
New York
Alabama

*Top 12*
Mississippi
Alabama
Florida
Iowa
New York (yay!)
Virginia
Kentucky
Ohio
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Massachusetts
Arkansas

*TOP 15*
America's Choice: Idaho
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Texas
Tennessee
Kentucky
Alabama
Ohio
Virginia
Florida
Connecticut
New York (yay!)
Arkansas
Iowa
Oklahoma

Judges Choice and the 16th SF: North Dakota

NM, MS, KY, and GA were in the top five for America's Choice.

I don't get the point of the Judge's Choice. The girls who made it are basically judges choices. Thinking MS and OH are the front runners.

Last edited by author: Sun September 14, 2014 22:57:48   Edited 20 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Replies:
Subject: Twitter posts are so harsh...

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:28 09/15/14 Mon

Lots of tweets actually coming from MUO girls haha. Man, Kamie is such a mean girl.. Comments are so harsh. I wish she crossover to Miss America and see if she can make history LMAO!!

Replies:
Subject: Miss america 2015 looking good!

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:28 09/14/14 Sun

Ohio for the win!!!

Hope Jessica makes it to the top 15! She looks stunning!

Hope New York gets a chance to make top 15!

Replies:
Subject: Heh

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:44 09/14/14 Sun

Since I made such a point about it with Texas... let it be known that Rhode Island hasn't crowned a blonde Teen since 2003!

Replies:
Subject: Miss Rhode Island USA 2015 Final Predictions

Author:
Alessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:39 09/14/14 Sun

Hello Everyone, while we wait for the official announcement from the MUO about MU 2014, lets no forget, we have a state pageant today, Miss Rhode Island USA. This pageant is very hard to predict as most of the contestants are new or returning non-finalists. I had to do some research of the contestants to find out more about them since I know almost none of the girls competing. I think that literally, anything could happen today. So without further a do, here are my choices for Miss Rhode Island USA 2015

Winner - Amanda Jackson - I know this is a very risky choice, because she has never placed before. However, this is her last year and I don’t think she will go home empty handed again. Even though she’s not the most beautiful, she’s one of the most experienced and she should know what she’s doing so I expect her to do well.

1st Runner Up - Courtney Sheehan - She should easily win Miss Photogenic, her face is mesmerizing and after all it is a beauty pageant and she is one of the more experienced girls so she should do well.

2nd Runner Up - Robin Bonner - This one was pretty easy. She’s probably the most experienced in the batch as she competed in Miss America, but she has never been successful in the MUO system before. As a New Yorker, she previously competed in my state and I support her, but I don’t think she is the most beautiful, however, she should be easily in the Top 5!

3rd Runner Up - Heather Santoro - I had to google more pictures of her to get an opinion and she’s gorgeous! She was a Patriots Cheerleader and she has a great body and she has a stunning face. I won’t be surprised if she wins this year, out of all the newbies, she’s my favorite!

4th Runner Up - Nicole Harootunian - After 8 years, she’s back and I’m sure she will be up there. She reminds me of Rima Fakih in her photo which could work to her advantage. If this is not her year, I think next year will be!

Top 15

6. Fallon Medeiros - Another girl who I had to google more photos of and she’s stunning! She reminds me of Cassandra Kunze and I think she could also win if she’s lucky!

7. Nicole Eacuello - She could pull a Gina Bernasconi/Renee Wronecki style win! She reminds me of Nina Davuluri, Miss America 2014 and her modeling experience should help her.

8. Anea Garcia - She was previously Miss Global Teen Dominican Republic so I’m sure she knows what she is doing. Not my favorite though.

9. Amanda Rodriguez - Stunning headshot! I could only find one photo of her but in that photo, she looks very beautiful.

10. Jessica Zapata - She knows what she’s doing so she could place much higher than this. But there are more beautiful girls this year.

11. Gina Colao - I like her headshot!

12. Samantha Melaragno - Very interesting, could pull a surprise win or Top 5. I need to see more.

13. Amanda Kucukkaya - She competed in the past but didn’t have success, I think she will place this year.

14. Bryce McGillivray - She has a great sense of style which will help her in the Evening Gown competition but she isn’t the most beautiful!

15. Lyndsey Laramee - Beautiful face!

Thank you very much for reading and next up, Wyoming!

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe location, FINALLY!

Author:
Buzzer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:12 09/13/14 Sat

It is official, FINALLY! Paula Shugart sent me an email stating Miss Universe 2014 will take place in hell on October 31, 2014. Hitler and Aileen Wuornos are hosting. Swimsuit song will be Fireball, evening gown song will be Burn in Hell by Twisted Sister. So let's all pack our sunscreen and head to hell.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Rhode Island USA & Teen USA candids...

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:27 09/14/14 Sun

Last edited by author: Sun September 14, 2014 00:14:14   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: MISS BRAZIL STARTS NEXT WEEK

Author:
FB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:12 09/13/14 Sat

http://www.voy.com/185349/

http://180graus.com/entretenimento/candidatas-do-miss-brasil-conheca-a-gata-que-representara-cada-estado

Replies:
Subject: Miss RI has a Top 14 for Miss & Teen.

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:15:12 09/14/14 Sun

Subject: RHODE ISLAND CONTESTANT RUNDOWN

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:28:08 09/13/14 Sat

http://pageantupdate.tumblr.com/post/97426799076/miss-rhode-island-usa-teen-usa-contestant-rundown

Highest number of Miss contestants they’ve had since at least 2007 and is double the numbers from 2010-2013. We know former Miss Rhode Island 2011 Robin Bonner is competing (NF in New York last year) but here's the interesting thing guys: ONE semi-finalist from 2014 back. No runners-up. Just one solitary semi-finalist! (as well as a group of non-finalists - and also a semi-finalist from 2007 Teen who hasn't competed since!).

There is MUCH more detailed commentary on the blog... this was just a few short points I picked out.

Here are some girls I picked out from their headshots:

Robin Bonner, Gina Colao, Nicole Eacuello, Nicole Harootunian
Amanda Jackson, Amber Lacey, Lyndsey Laramee, Bryce McGillivray
Fallon Medeiros, Heather Santoro, Courtney Sheehan, Jessica Zapata

But there are two 2014 runners-up, as well as some semi-finalists. More info on the blog, peeps!

Kristen Hanlon, Katie Bergantine, Mary Malloy, Abby Mansolillo
Nicole Palozzi, Tara Houle, Grace Palardy, Tori Silva
Samantha Deeg, Brantasha Figueroa, Kristen Martone, Sarah Stebbins

Last edited by author: Sun September 14, 2014 03:03:26   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: BREAKING: Miss Universe 2014-2015

Author:
sucker4silvergowns
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:48 09/12/14 Fri

Miss Universe 2015 will be held in Doral, Florida as per tweet of mayor Luigi Boria.

Sugart and Gabriela Isler are also in Doral.

Source: http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=510596

Last edited by author: Fri September 12, 2014 13:14:11   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Who fainted?

Author:
DD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:11:21 09/14/14 Sun

I just heard a Miss Rhode Island USA or Teen USA contestant fainted during the prelims. Does anyone know who it was?

Replies:
Subject: Gabriela Isler: Many Years as Queen

Author:
sucker4silvergowns
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:20 09/12/14 Fri

Gabriela won the Miss Venezuela 2012 title on August 30, 2012 in Caracas, representing Guárico.

She passed on her crown to Migbelis Castellanos on October 10, 2013.

Less than a month later, Isler was crowned Miss Universe 2013 on November 9, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.

She remains as Miss Universe until the Miss Universe 2014-2015 pageant on January 18, 2015.

In summary, Gabriela will be a titleholder for a total of 2 years, 4 months, 19 days (minus the days between passing on her Miss Venezuela crown and winning the Miss Universe crown).

I hope she doesn't get too used being a Miss because once she passed on her Miss Universe crown, she'll be on her own.

Last edited by author: Fri September 12, 2014 15:26:18   Edited 4 times.

Replies:
Subject: Celebrating RI's pageant heritage!

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:44:00 09/14/14 Sun

A bit of a mixed bag in the past five years but I am still made that Kristina Primavera didn't make the cut in 2010, I absolutely loved her (even though I think I was the only one!!!) ;) Wasn't til I went back through & did this that I realised Erica Wright (2010 Teen) wore the gown that Nana would later wear at Miss USA. Erica was a non-finalist at Miss NY USA in Jan, will be interesting to see if she competes there again this pageant season. Fun fact: Olivia, Christina, Gabriella (and Danielle Lacourse & Miss MA Teen USA 2012 Jordyn Jagolinzer) all went to the same school :)

Last edited by author: Sun September 14, 2014 02:12:55   Edited 4 times.

Subject: *I die*

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:23:14 09/13/14 Sat

OK how is it that she looks better in this candid than during the pageant? Just my opinion of course??!!

Replies:
Subject: Miss United Continents pageant- live from Ecuador

Author:
US Earth pageant
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:35 09/13/14 Sat

The Miss Earth United States pageant would like to wish our very own Channelle Chacon all the best as she represents our nation at the 2014 Miss United Continents pageant in Guayaquil Ecuador. The crowning of the newest international titleholder will be this evening and can be see live on www.gamatv.com.ec

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.