VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: MR USB 2017 Gerson Fuentes

Author:
jojo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:26 03/24/17 Fri

Hello everyone my name is Gerson Fuentes and I'm 25 years old. I was born and raised in Long Island, New York and currently live in Charlotte, NC since the age of 13. Both of my parents are from El Salvador so I'm proudly of Salvadoran decent. My culture is beautiful and colorful! I love everything about it and I'm really proud of being Salvadoran! I represent it every way I can! My people are very happy people and very humble. Just like me lol my favorite thing about my culture is it's people! I haven't been to El Salvador since 2004 but I'd really love to go again.
I attended to Kings college here in Charlotte and graduated with my associates degree in medical assisting in the fall of 2013. I started working for Carolinas Healthcare System right out of college and currently work at a mortgage firm.
I've always been a huge fan of beauty pageants! Since the age of 12! That's when my interest/obsession started. My biggest dream has always been to go to Miss USA or Miss Universe. I, unfortunately, only been to one pageant in my whole life and that was the Miss North Carolina USA 2017 pageant where I was able to support one of my all time favorite and first runner up, Victoria Vesce! I also had the pleasure of meeting a lot of title holders and even Miss USA Supranational 2016, Alexis Sherrill. I don't know anyone that shares the same obsession as me but I would like to meet new people so we can plan these kind of trips to national and international pageants! I love pageants and hopefully one day be a franchise holder. I'd like to meet all these pageant-crazy fans like myself and build long lasting friendships. I'd really like to learn more about pageants and be involved in anyway possible. I really hope to win this competition and make it to my first Miss USA ever!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: I don't buy this

Author:
buhhh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:32 03/23/17 Thu

http://sheismore.com/miss-usas-purity-vow/

Replies:
Subject: Grab a good one.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:45 03/24/17 Fri

This is one of my favorite MUO question-and-answer responses from any Top 3/5/6 finalist. Her reply was very quick, on the spot, smart and natural. She definitely surprised me once she hit the Top 5 that year.

Replies:
Subject: So happy Canada got the last laugh!!!

Author:
Proud pageant fan today
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:11 02/02/17 Thu

She made it, looked stunning and guess what? To all the haters get ready to see more curvy plus sized women advance!!

We'll hopefully being seeing curvy sexy women win their state titles now. We're not going anywhere, we're proud of our curves and REAL women have them. Most men aren't attracted to those skinny beauty queens who win. And the new ideal body is like Canadas so get used to it. A size 0 isn't even 1% of the population so why should it represent women in a title that is meant to represent women?!

Replies:
Subject: MUO March Madness 2017 - Elite Eight

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:08:57 03/22/17 Wed

Thanks to those who voted in the Sweet Sixteen. The Elite Eight matchups are

South
9. Allison Alderson vs. 2. Brooke Fletcher

East
1. Ruth Zakarian vs. 6. Tiara Dews

West
5. Jill Vasquez vs. 3. Angelia Layton

Midwest
16. Jami Stallings vs. 15. Melana Scantlin

Select your winner from each matchup. Reply to this thread to vote. You must have a winner in each matchup for your vote to count. Voting will close Thursday March 23 at 11:59 pm ET. The Final Four will begin as soon the results from the Elite Eight are tabulated.

Replies:
Subject: pregnant and competing

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:21:48 03/22/17 Wed

i saw this on the MAO board and wondered how often a pregnant contestant competes in Miss state? Has anyone competed in Miss Usa ( or Miss universe while pregnant)?

Replies:
Subject: The new Miss Colombia

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:23:00 03/21/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Who is your Top 15 for Miss USA 2017

Author:
da ba dee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:29:41 02/12/17 Sun

Okay, boys and girls. It's that time of year again.

What will it take to win Miss USA this year?

The girl who was fat?

The girl who save orphans from a burning building?

The girl who wears a diabeetus pump on her while in swimsuit?

The girl who used to be traded on the sex trade in Bangkok and escaped to the US?

Or the girl with no story at all who is actually beautiful?

Replies:
Subject: Hello USB Vaughn here!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:12:04 03/22/17 Wed

Hello USB! I wanted to give you guys a behind the scenes look at the Miss Texas Teen USA photoshoot today! As the official hair sponsor for Miss Texas USA and Miss Texas Teen USA I'm extremely passionate about making sure my girls are prepped and perfect for the camera as well as getting them ready for the National stage. 👑 and of course there's always time for me to have a glamor shoot of my own with the crown and sash 😜👑 Click the link to see the video! https://youtu.be/QZReyxQ6MSc

Replies:
Subject: A quick message from Gretchen Polhemus - Miss USA 1989 https://youtu.be/DSA9lsl1uqI

Author:
gaj (not signed in)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:24:15 03/22/17 Wed

Replies:
Subject: Alexa Papigiotis, Miss Rhode Island Teen USA, publically announced her relationship with 25-year -old Matthew Fraser, a physic medium

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:08 03/21/17 Tue

What are your thoughts on titleholders, especially teens, and how they portray their relationship?

Replies:
Subject: Just a reminder... The first round of Mr. USB voting has started today! I know I keep getting questions on how/ where to vote. Click on the "Road To" board link on the top of this page, or go to www.voy.com/213733. Once there, you will see the Mr. USB 2017 voting thread. You simply follow the instructions by typing the order of placement that you wish to submit (dont worry, your vote will remain private, only the moderator can see how you vote). Don't forget, this is to get us down to our TOP 3. After they are revealed, the finalists will have a few more days for any last minute campaigning to win over your votes before the next round of voting. If you have any other questions regarding voting, type them here and I'm sure one of the moderators will be able to answer them for you. Good luck to all of our awesome contestants!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:01:57 03/20/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Questions plsss!

Author:
❄️
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:27:53 03/22/17 Wed

When do you this miss USA location will be confirmed?

Also, anyone here know anything ab the trans pageant, miss international queen? I've emailed them but no reply. I'm assuming they're taking a break because their pageant was just last week!

Thanks in advance

Subject: Miss Mexico Universe 2017: DENISSE FRANCO.

Author:
Mexico's Visitor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:08 03/22/17 Wed

19 years-old
1.76m
From Sinaloa

I can not post pics here because I do not register with an username...
Can someone post these images of her below in a new message or reply???...

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13686981_929460910495773_2104232096_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5MzE0NzIzMTY3MDY5MDk0NQ%3D%3D.2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6WGyuOWMAEw3t2.jpg

Thaks and regards...!!!..

Replies:
Subject: MUO March Madness 2017 - Sweet Sixteen

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:18:08 03/19/17 Sun

Thanks to those who voted in the Round of 32. The Sweet Sixteen matchups are

South
9. Allison Alderson vs. 12. Kristi Glakas
2. Brooke Fletcher vs. 6. Brittany Sharp

East
1. Ruth Zakarian vs. 4. Ashley Bickford
7. Alysha Castonguay vs. 6. Tiara Dews

West
1. Allison Brown vs. 5. Jill Vasquez
2. Victoria Franklin vs. 3. Angelia Layton

Midwest
16. Jami Stallings vs. 4. Rhonda Hoglen
15. Melana Scantlin vs. 14. Kate Redeker

Select your winner from each matchup. Reply to this thread to vote. You must have a winner in each matchup for your vote to count. Voting will close Tuesday March 21 at 11:59 pm ET. The Elite Eight will begin as soon the results from the Sweet Sixteen are tabulated.

Replies:
Subject: MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2017

Author:
ECRTZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:44 03/19/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Hey, guys! Harley here. I posted this is on the FB group, but never got to share it here! Check out my Mister USB Snapchat Takeover:)

Author:
Harley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:05:26 03/20/17 Mon

Here it is! Hope you all enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSsyNA5pfiQ

Last edited by author: Mon March 20, 2017 11:22:58   Edited 4 times.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.