VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA 2015/Miss Teen USA 2015 State Pageant Dates

Dec 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 2-4, 2015
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA

Jan 10-11, 2015
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Kentucky USA

Jan 17-18, 2015
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

Subject: Aaaaaand shes married!

Author:
MissUSAFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:31:07 12/13/14 Sat

How beautiful is Erin Brady?! Congrats, MRS USA!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: PA

Author:
BreeZe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:29 12/11/14 Thu

Replies:
Subject: TEXAS VS SMOKLAHOMA 26 years later!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:14 12/16/14 Tue

Can it happen again?

On one end you had a fabulous 5 GuyRex Gretchen Pohlemus on another you had a Sign Language Speaking Beauty with a Purpose Jill Scheffert.

Fast forward 26 years. In one corner: a fantabulous fierce yet sweet Ylianna Guerra in another, another Beauty with a Purpose, Shandi 2.0 Olivia Jordan! Would it be a LITERALLY impossible task to choose one of the two?

Replies:
Subject: Newly registered handle

Author:
Texas Freak
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:43 12/15/14 Mon

Hi there! I am officially a registered voy member and wanted to introduce myself. Name is Javi, hail from Austin Texas, and love all things MUO. Miss Texas USA is my favorite pageant to watch.

Always watched the miss usa and universe pageants growing up, was alive for the Texas 5! Aging myself a bit with that one. Really got into pageantry in 95 when my high school bff tried out for miss Texas usa. That was the year Chelsie won, and then to watch her keep winning, I was hooked!

Helped a friend , a total newbie, who needed help with her walk and her interview,based on everything that I saw and learned throughout the years watching and stuff that people talked about on the boards. She didn't place but the turn I taught her made the highlight reel at the live telecast, which wound up being the last time miss Texas usa was televised. Score! I was so excited, I slow mowed it for all my friends to see that turn lol

Also fave pageant moment: seeing crystle finally win Texas!
Favorite universe : tie: Lara Dutta and Jhawk
Best swimsuit presentation: Taliana Vargas universe 08. It was everything lol

Anyway, super excited to have an official handle. And look forward to becoming a more prominent member of this fun community. I try and keep things positive, cause the girls put themselves out there, and that alone takes major balls!
Thanks and look forward to talking all things related to our mutual love of pageants!

Texas Freak

Replies:
Subject: Anyone else giving up on MUO?

Author:
Nutella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:30:35 12/14/14 Sun

Is anyone else really bummed that we didn't even get a Miss Universe pageant this year? Has this ever happened before? I know it's in the near future, but clearly with no respect to the calendar year which is the MAIN reason to crown a new queen every year. I'm pretty sure when the current Miss Universe Organization were given the keys to run it, one of the biggest things was to actually HAVE a pageant every year??? It's called TRADITION.

But instead, let's just make the pageant when it's convenient to the sponsors and when it's convenient to the committee that couldn't land a spot in a period of 12 months. Are they the same working in our United States Congress? Why were they not fired?

Here we are talking about Miss World, and thank God they atleast have a pageant, we fans that have kept the system alive deserve better than the current MUO. I mean, in other countries, they're already crowning the 2015 girl!!!

Replies:
Subject: Dairy Queen, I doubt that we do as I have never been to a miss Texas Usalive, yet!! But was at miss Usa 2003 when NOB competed against Susie. That was electric! I remember being so excited when all

Author:
Texas Freak
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:58 12/16/14 Tue

Subject: Dairy queen never had the privilege of attending a miss Texas USA pageant yet! I was at Miss USA 2003 when NOB and Susie competed. I remember vividly Kandace Krueger walk into the room and just being startstruck at how tall and beautiful she wasl lol

Author:
Texas Freak
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:48 12/16/14 Tue

Subject: Jasmine Alexis, Shannon Lynch, Lizzie Olson Rosie is slipping, but honestly who am I to judge from my seat here?

Author:
Chris W.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:43 12/14/14 Sun

I think the crown may go to Jasmine Alexis.

Replies:
Subject: DC Contestant rundown

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:04 12/15/14 Mon

Two former Teens are vying for the Miss DC USA title this year, both for the first time - and Sierra Hadley will be only the second 2012 Teen competing in Miss. There is only one returning RU after Jessica Bermudez competed in PA (am I the only one thinking she would have done better in DC this year?) but as always with DC a number of contestants from out of state. Read more at
http://pageantupdate.tumblr.com/post/105295447566/miss-dc-usa-teen-usa-contestant-rundown

Random but does anyone know what Dominick's connection to DC was? Qban?

Replies:
Subject: Former sighting

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:04 12/15/14 Mon

FORGIVE ME if this has been mentioned prior but while watching Millionaire Matchmaker I noted Patti's new assistant looked so familiar...and she was. IT is Candace Smith Ohio USA 2003. SHE LOOKS GREAT!

Any other sightings?

Replies:
Subject: Dairy Queen, I doubt that we do as I have never been to a miss Texas Usalive, yet!! But was at miss Usa 2003 when NOB competed against Susie. That was electric! I remember being so excited when Kandace Krueger walked in. breathtaking!!

Author:
Texas Freak
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:13 12/16/14 Tue

Subject: The DC contestants are up! Road to Miss USA, Let's go!

Author:
Who are your faves!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:11:33 12/12/14 Fri

Replies:
Subject: Who is IN and who is OUT for Miss Universe 2014.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:29:58 12/13/14 Sat

Number of countries in 2013: 86
Number of countries in 2014 (listed on the MU website) 89 (+3)

Countries coming back:

ALBANIA - Apparently boycotted last year's competition due to Kosovo not being able to compete.

EGYPT - The same franchisee is coming back, they last competed in 2011. Egypt was likely absent due to political problems.

GEORGIA - Out last year due to political tensions with Russia (Abkhazia and South Ossetia).

IRELAND - Same franchisee, did not organize a pageant last year.

KENYA - NEW FRANCHISE! Last competed in 2005. Nice to see MU org making an effort in Africa, which is still way underrepresented.

KOSOVO - Back after one year's break. Russia does not recognize this territory and blocked visas.

PORTUGAL! - NEW FRANCHISE! The last franchise was discontinued in 2002, although a delegate was sent to Brazil in 2011.

SAINT LUCIA - No pageant last year. This will be their fourth participation only.

URUGUAY - Same franchise. Apparently last year's winner did not compete due to conflicts with the franchisee.

Countries withdrawing.

AZERBAIJAN - I am shocked. Gabriela went there with Paula Shugart just a few months ago and took pictures with the current Miss Azerbaijan. I guess Agalarov does not want to pay anymore.

BOTSWANA - Franchise likely discontinued. The website and facebook page are discontinued/no longer available.

DENMARK - Originally on the MU list, now taken out. The website still exists but is not updated.
http://miss-denmark.com/organisationen

ESTONIA - There was a Miss U. Estonia pageant for a few years, but the franchise reverted back to the original Miss Eesti pageant. I speak no Estonian at all but from this website I understood that there was no pageant in 2014, there will be one in February 2015. Hopefully they'll be back soon! http://www.missestonia.ee/index.php?m=1

NAMIBIA - Here is my hope that they will be added to the list. They were added last year! The current winner Brumchilda Ochs is currently in London at Miss World. The organizers always struggle to pay the franchise fee which is around 8K according to one article that I read in 2010. http://www.missnamibia.com.na

ROMANIA - The website is not updated since 2013, neither is the twitter account, although there is a new tweet about a runner-up from 2013. I presume the franchise is/will likely be discontinued. http://missuniverseromania.com/-home
https://twitter.com/missuniversero

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.