VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2018 State Titles

Oct 20-21, 2017
Miss/Teen Louisiana USA

Oct 21-22, 2017
Miss/Teen Miss Indiana USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA

Oct 27-28, 2017
Miss/Teen Mississippi USA

Oct 28-29, 2017
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Colorado USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA

Nov 3-4, 2017
Miss/Teen Alabama USA

Nov 4-5, 2017
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA

Nov 11-12, 2017
Miss/Teen Ohio USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 17-18, 2017
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 18-19, 2017
Miss/Teen Miss Massachusetts USA

Nov 19, 2017
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA

Nov 25-26, 2017
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss Texas Teen USA

Dec 2-3, 2017
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 14-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Florida USA

Dec 16, 2017
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA

Dec 16-17, 2017
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 5-6, 2018
Miss/Teen Connecticut USA
Miss Texas USA
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Jan 6-7, 2018
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA

Jan 13-14, 2018
Miss/Teen New York USA

Jan 26-28, 2018
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA

TO BE VERIFIED
Kentucky USA

Subject: Woman Born With Moles All Over Her Body Is Trying Out for Miss Universe.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:18:20 07/02/17 Sun

source:http://people.com/bodies/woman-born-moles-body-miss-malaysia/

Woman Born With Moles All Over Her Body Is Trying Out for Miss Universe.

By: Char Adams

Evita Delmundo was bullied for years after being born with moles all over her body — now, she’s setting her sights on becoming the next Miss Universe Malaysia.

“It’s always been a dream for me to try out for Miss Universe Malaysia,” she told Elle Malaysia. “I feel likes it’s a good way for me to showcase my uniqueness and newfound confidence, and hopefully I can also inspire others.”

She added: “I think my audition went well, so I’m just hoping to get a callback from the organization soon.”

Delmundo, a 20-year-old from Sabah, didn’t always embrace her unique look. Born with moles spotting her body from head to toe, the woman was ridiculed and often shied away from attention.

“The other kids would call me names like ‘Monster’ or ‘Chipsmore,’ which was really tough to swallow as a young girl,” she said.

But those days are long gone for Delmundo.

“Beauty is not just what’s on the outside; it’s not someone with the perfect face or the perfect body,” she said. “Beauty is who you are as a person and how you love yourself. It’s never about perfection.”

Before becoming the picture of confidence she is today, Delmundo said she initially sought to have her moles removed, only to have doctors tell her it would negatively impact her health.

“So, I just had to accept this is the body I’ve been given,” she told the magazine. “Now I’m grateful I didn’t change anything.”

Delmundo’s Instagram page shows many shots of her smiling and showing off her look with fierce poses and strong facial expressions...

Last edited by author: Sun July 02, 2017 23:20:20   Edited 2 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Replies:
Subject: We have an issue

Author:
Peca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:23:06 08/21/17 Mon

Vegas has 72 throats.

Replies:
Subject: Favorite And Worse Miss USA Opening

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:35:25 08/16/17 Wed

Do you have a Miss USA opening Pageant favorite or lease favorite of the delegates?

Favorite Was 1997 with the fashion show, Loved the setting for swimsuit and the choir for evening gown

Worse opening to me was 2002 , way.....too quick, it was the 50th anniversary of the show and nothing was mentioned No retrospect no formers

Replies:
Subject: 'Versace on the Floor" by Bruno Mars.... Perfect Evening Gown competition music. Agree? Other suggestions?

Author:
TarHeel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:32:14 08/15/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: MISS UNIVERSE 2017 LIVE ON NOVEMBER 26TH FROM PHOENIX ARIZONA!!!!!

Author:
Koroklo (The Shih Tzu lover)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:06:07 08/17/17 Thu

Thoughts on the venue? I am sure this is going to happen at the same venue as Teen USA. Any attendees can share their experience in this theater and the city of Phoenix? Thinking about going for both Prelims and Finals.

Replies:
Subject: Let's get this new year rolling.... who are your TEXAS favorites and why?

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:51 08/10/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: America's Miss World contestants were posted on their official FB page today. Thoughts? Our girl Chelsea is competing!

Author:
Lolly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:49 07/27/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Filipinas at Miss USA.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:43:52 08/07/17 Mon

Why do you think Filipino-Americans rarely win state pageants or do not participate in state pageants in great numbers. It has always been a bit of a mistery to me, this community LIVES & BREATHES pageantry, even many straight guys are aware of who are the current winners!

I believe the last full-blooded Filipina at Miss USA was Jeanette Josue, Miss New Jersey USA 2001... Since then we had a few ladies that were half or a a quarter Filipina, Maureen Montagne and Audra Mari come to mind.

With the current trend od diversity that IMG favours and focuses upon, do you believe we will see much more Filipina/Asian-American girls entering and winning state pageants?

I believe, we will see many more Asians in general in Miss USA, but I would probably say that Indian Americans will benefit from it the most, as they have more of a profile IMG is looking for. Also, the number of Africans-Americans will skyrocket this year.

I would not be surprised if Shivali Patel (North Carolina), Prutha Patel (Rhode Island), Miso Jang (Idaho), etc go to Miss USA. I would not be surprised if Starla Sampaco (Washington) goes either. This is one Filipina that was a Miss Teen in her state. In Texas, I do not see an Asian win, but from the contestants that compete, a brainy African-American Hannah Johannes seems like the favorite to win.

On another subject, do you believe there would be some interesting crossovers from the Filipina pageantry to Miss USA? As example, I was thinking of Jamie Herrell, who won Miss Earth for the PH, even if she is born in the USA. She was 19 when she won... It would be interesting to have someone like that on the Miss USA stage!

Replies:
Subject: Top 5 teen

Author:
Harry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:58 08/11/17 Fri

I think it's still a Beauty contest. I don't think the judges watched their snapchats at all. I don't think think they even looked at what they did during their reign. I heard Virginia raised over 12,000 for kids with disabilities.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Teen USA Finals Thread

Author:
Here we go!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:45:09 07/29/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: She was sooooo pretty and articulate... and then I started to follow her on social media.

Author:
sinner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:28 07/18/17 Tue

Has it ever happened to you that you liked a pageant girl, so you started to follow her on social media... and then after a while you wanted to unfollow, because you couldn't stand her Instagram persona?

I know probably lots of you are going to say Nia, but for me it was above all Kristen Dalton. I sort of liked her when she was Miss USA. From time to time I still check her Instagram, because I think she's just oh so pretty. But then each time I just can't. Sister Christian makes me roll my eyes each time.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.