|Subject: Educational background of TEXAS favorites.|
[ Edit | View ]
Date Posted: 23:43:02 05/20/17 Sat
Texas. As your competition will be the first one this year, please enlighten us on educational backgrounds of the favorites.
Texas missed the cut 4 times out of 8 this decade, and I believe Clarks will be doing a major overhaul when it comes to the semi-final selectionsé
Who are the BOOKWORMS of the group? Who are the most educated contestants?
I would especially like to hear about educational background and current work positions of:
Alejandra Gonzales, Hannah Johannes, Vanessa Garza, Brianna Webb, Ligia de Uriarte, Thekla McCarty and Allison Drake.
Also, are there are potential, brainy crossovers from Texas MAO?
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
- To be honest hot I think most of them have graduated from college but doesn't seem to have done anything with their degree. They're like Olivia Jordan. (NT) -- South star, 10:22:41 05/21/17 Sun
- TEXAS sent a brainy Latina with a great figure in a stunning evening gown. She was pretty too. I dont know what else they could have done in terms of meeting IMG's new criteria. (NT) -- ICEMAN, 11:03:58 05/21/17 Sun
- I don't think it has anything to do with being a "bookworm", or super intelligent, or having some drummed-up "over the top" story. There were plenty of intelligent women with GREAT stories in the 51 this year that didn't make the ten. I didn't think Texas would make the top 10 this year and she didn't...just happened. We still don't exactly know what IMG is looking for. (NT) -- Tiki-Java, 14:48:47 05/21/17 Sun
- I didnt have TEXAS making the cut either. But she did seem to meet the criteria IMG was leaning towards, at least on paper. (NT) -- ICEMAN, 16:24:28 05/21/17 Sun
- Really , what was it that made you think she wouldn't make the cut? (NT) -- So curious?, 17:08:16 05/21/17 Sun
- she looked old. pretty, but old. (NT) -- Good enough reason., 17:37:48 05/21/17 Sun
- Nothing specific. I liked her. I just had others ahead of her on my own personal prediction list. (NT) -- ICEMAN, 17:38:18 05/21/17 Sun
- Honestly, I just didn't find her that pretty and I wasn't particularly blown away by swimsuit or gown & I don't recall anything about her that speaking that really grabbed me. There was nothing "wrong" with her, but for m she was "eh....ish". Being Hispanic, born in Mexico, and of course, being Miss TEXAS..I thought she might squeak in at the end, but..her omission was not shocking to me in the least. (NT) -- Tiki-Java, 19:35:41 05/22/17 Mon
- Texas was beautiful, gorgeous in swimsuit andelegant in evening gown. She was a favorite of most fans. It's just those ugly top ten this year displaced her and the rest of the deserved ones who were slammed big time by displaced "Miss America" judges. (NT) -- Miss USA pageant is dead. Save Miss USA pageant. We need another owner to resurrect its former glory., 01:52:10 05/23/17 Tue
- Miss Texas did look old. She was pretty and reminded me of Paula Abdul but didn't look like she was even in her twenties. She reminded me of a milf soccer mom. -- Fan, 06:19:51 05/23/17 Tue
- Look at the "Mother's Day" segment of the pageant again, where contestants are viewing comments made by their mothers wishing them well, etc. (NT) -- Isn't this what is referred to as butter face?, 20:14:17 05/23/17 Tue
- Honestly I liked the current top 3. I don't agree with the emphasis put on D.C. But she was on my list. I attended 4 state pageants last year And although I didn't love the contestants initially some grew on me. Miss WV had great styling and won me over. Miss IN was okay and I was comfortable with where she placed. My home state Miss MI really grew in me once she was at USA . She was not my pick at MI but was stunning (NT) -- In the candids, my only complaint is that her stylying was off in prelims. Miss Ohio I never got and she never grew on me. She deserved her lack of placement with IN. My complaint for Oh is her voice which is like nails on a chalkboard. I grew to Love Maryland and TN. I also liked Nevada. Kibo, 20:07:54 05/25/17 Thu
- Michigan tends to send girls with sad health issues. The year Jacqulyn won I knew she was never going to place sad story and all. At MI I thought Sarah G and Laura can't remember her last name were stunning although I felt Laura was too short (NT) -- And would not be able to do well at USA. I think this year they were banking on the health issues and once again it did not pay off., 20:23:50 05/25/17 Thu