VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: Final WINNER prediction for Miss Universe: List the country below you have WINNING ONLY. Don't list anything else here. Just one! Let's pretend this is the "Road to" board.

Author:
Go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:23 01/29/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: My miss universe 2016 prediction

Author:
Wes Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:10 01/29/17 Sun

My top 25 is as follows:
Miss universe.. France
1st runner up.. Thailand
2nd runner up.. Indonesia
Top 6.. Venezuela
Brazil
Spain
Top 9.. Netherlands
Australia
Panama
Top 12.. Colombia
Mexico
Sierra Leone
Top 20.. Nicaragua
Barbados
Iceland
Ukraine
Korea
Argentina
China
Dominican Republic
Top 25.. Kenya
Curaçao
Germany
Philippines
Tanzania

What do you think??

Subject: Miss Universe Chat

Author:
Ian Sebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:16 01/29/17 Sun

Does anyone want to participate in a miss universe chat tonight? i know this forum will be slow once the pageant starts with loading times and the pageant is three hours. i can create one if anyone is game.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Myanmar won Best National Costume

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:26 01/29/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:55:12 01/29/17 Sun

Just over an hour to go.

Subject: My final thoughts

Author:
Ian Sebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:52 01/28/17 Sat

My final Top 12

Miss Universe - Thailand - Miss Thailand is the whole package. Chalita caught my attention during the swimsuit fashion show earlier in the pageant. Her presentation screamed Miss Universe. She is fierce, elegant and sexy. Miss Thailand seems to be in a league of her own this year and I think she can easily soar to the top three on her own merits. If Chalita can speak like Deshauna during the interview portion then this is the girl to beat for the 2016 Miss Universe crown

1st Runner up- Leading up to the pageant Miss Colombia seemed like the one to beat. She seems friendly and certainly knows how to turn on her A game when she needs to. Andrea easily gave the best swimsuit performance but I did not care for her gown. I do not see Colombia winning the pageant but I think she will be in the top three

2nd Runner up -Miss Dominican Republic came out of nowhere to literally land a top three spot in my list. Considering IMG is a modeling agency, Sal is the epitome of a model. She was easily the leader on my preliminary chart because of her effortless ease on stage. I love her height and physique. Also, I felt that her gown was one of the best. I was not a fan of Dominican Republic in the past but I fell in love with her after the preliminaries.

4th - France has become Europe’s strongest delegate at Universe during recent years. The nation has consistently crowned caliber girls. However, no French woman seems to advance beyond the final five. Iris easily has the goods in both the swimsuit and evening gown but she comes off as somewhat cocky on stage. At the moment I think she is the fourth strongest girl with a great shot at cracking the top three.

5th- Miss Venezuela performed in typical Venezuelan fashion. Mariam is funny and sweet but she is also powerful on stage. During the fashion shows before the preliminary competition, Mariam was a standout in many of them. She is capable of projecting herself exquisitely. Facially she is not one of the most beautiful contestants but overall she is one of the strongest girls.

6th- I am probably taking a risk with this girl. During her preliminary performance her face reminded me so much of Paulina Vega. Rebecca is the best delegate that Belize has ever sent. She gained my attention during her swimsuit presentation and cemented herself a spot on my final list with an svelte evening gown performance. I would be ecstatic to see Belize land a spot in the final six. Her sash might work against her and she could possibly be overlooked by some of the more hyped girls.

7th- Brazil did her job during the preliminaries. Raissa was confident, engaging, and smoldering. Since coming into the pageant I think Brazil has lost some steam. Her features are polarizing and often harsh but she is usually able to work them to her advantage. I would not be surprised to see Brazil in the final three.

8th- Just as Philippines stole China’s spot on my final 12, Curacao stole Tanzania’s spot. Overall, Curacao ranked twelfth on my preliminary list. I enjoyed her swimsuit competition but was severely disappointed by her granny panty swimsuit gown. My gut feeling is telling me that Curacao will place.

9th- Mexico was my favorite post preliminaries. I was somewhat taken aback by her harsh features on stage. Is she wearing contacts? Kristal should crack the finals on her own merit but she needs to bring some originality if she wants to advance further on finals night. Her best asset is her physique would should easily carry her to the next round. Mexico is the epitome of a pageant patty but she does have the goods to compete with the best.

10th- Miss USA is very polarizing this year. Deshauna is facing lots of criticism but I happen to be a fan of her and her story. I felt her performance at USA was on point. However, Deshauna has not been up to par at Universe. I think Deshauna does better on stage than she does in photos. Also, she is great at expressing herself which gives her an advantage over some of the other girls. I think Miss USA will land a spot in the top twelve because of her confidence on stage and a strong interview. I am hoping that she changes her gown for the finals.

11th- Aruba is very elegant which certainly showed in her evening gown presentation. Aruba did everything that Barbados did not. She was confident and poised. Charlene landed on my final list because of her stellar gown presentation. I felt many girls were aesthetically more beautiful than Aruba but they lacked her confidence. If Aruba makes it beyond the swimsuit round and delivers an exceptional gown performance she could easily soar into the top six.

12th- Miss Philippines has a tough act to follow especially since her fellow country woman is the reigning Miss Universe. After the preliminary competition I had Maxine in my top twenty. However, I have four other Asian countries ranked higher than her. She was consistent in the preliminaries which was something that many other girls lacked but I did not get that wow factor from her in either category. I commend Maxine for taking a risk with her evening gown. I saw many gowns that were recycled (USA), predictable (Latin countries), and just downright hideous (Sweden, Bulgaria, and Austria). I pulled China out of my top twelve and replaced her with the Philippines because I think she will get the fan vote.

Replies:
Subject: My FINAL PICKS For the 65th Miss Universe

Author:
Dpageantbuff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:01:50 01/29/17 Sun

Here’s my Final Leaderboard:

TOP 12:

1. BRAZIL (Raissa Santana)
2. USA (Deshauna Barber)
3. PHILIPPINES (Maxine Medina)
4. VENEZUELA (Mariam Habach)
5. THAILAND (Chalita Suansane)
6. FRANCE (Iris Mittenaere)
7. NICARAGUA (Marina Jacoby)
8. GEORGIA (Nuka Karalashvili)
9. ARUBA (Charlene Leslie)
10. PUERTO RICO (Brenda Azaria)
11. PERU (Valeria Piazza)
12. MALAYSIA (Kiran Jassal)
13. COLOMBIA (Andrea Tovar)

CLOSE SHOTS: Almost there, if there’s only a Top 15

14. ARGENTINA (Estefania Bernal)
15. SIERRA LEONE (Hawa Kamara)

DARKHORSES: These ladies can definitely cause an upset in the finals

MEXICO. HAITI. BELIZE. CURACAO and INDONESIA

Replies:
Subject: I hope the winner is someone most of us never saw winning

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:01 01/29/17 Sun

That is what makes Pageants fun

Replies:
Subject: So poignant. I'm crying. This is beautiful.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:19:24 01/29/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: The real question.... why was deshauna wearing a $600 prom gown at miss universe prelims?

Author:
?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:47 01/29/17 Sun

Couldn't she have gotten something a bit more eye-catching?

Replies:
Subject: OMG look at the program book this year! Yes, everyone wants that gown!

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:00 01/29/17 Sun

A photo posted by Ben Chan (@bcbench) on

Replies:
Subject: Did this board predict Deshauna Barber to win USA?

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:07 01/29/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: I love Olivia J & Nia, but they literally need to tone it down. They act and sound like they're the ones competing and will soon win.

Author:
Seriously
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:02:32 01/29/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: Watch The MISS UNIVERSE 2017 Competition LIVE Sunday, January 29th on FOX at 7/6c

Author:
ECRTZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:53 01/29/17 Sun

portadabcmb.blogspot.com/p/directo-online.html

Subject: Is QBAN the director of Miss Iceland?

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:43:47 01/29/17 Sun

I've seen several pictures posted of him with the very beautiful Miss Iceland. He attended the directors dinner/ banquet. So awesome if he is!! She is my winner!!

Replies:
Subject: Hey Vegas. How are you boo?

Author:
Ian Sebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:44 01/29/17 Sun

Dear Vegas,

So here is the thing. I enjoy all of your posts. I love watching the Miss USA and Universe pageants. I am excited about which girls will make the cut. However, this year you have been ratting on my girl Deshauna. In a fun and competitive spirit I think we should have a bet. We both know that Deshauna will probably make the but I want to go as far as saying if she makes the top six where they will talk I think she can bag the whole thing. Bring it boy!

Replies:
Subject: Watching the pageant online

Author:
possum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:05 01/29/17 Sun

Anyone know how and where?

Thanks in advance.

Replies:
Subject: Miss NEW MEXICO USA!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:02 01/24/17 Tue

13 contestants this year.
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://newmexicopageants.com/2017-miss-contestants/5210063">http://newmexicopageants.com/2017-miss-contestants/5210063</a>

I do not recognize anyone except for former TX semi-finalist Victoria Sinclair. Surprised Ashley Mora decided not to compete!

Though I am sure there are some other returnees, if you check Pageant Update.

Teen contestants are up too.

Replies:
Subject: I just found my Jeimmy Aburto Awardee on the last minute of the pageant. Congratulations!

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:22:59 01/29/17 Sun

Felicidades from Señora Jeimmy...

Replies:
Subject: Top 10 Darkhorses (Are any of these on your list? Which ones?)

Author:
Only the ones hardly predicted but have a great chance
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:32 01/29/17 Sun

Belize, China, Costa Rica, Georgia, Mexico, Malaysia, Panama, Puerto Rico, Russia, Sweden.

Replies:
Subject: New Mexico contestants up!

Author:
gAgA_x (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:15 01/24/17 Tue

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://newmexicopageants.com/2017-miss-contestants/5210063">http://newmexicopageants.com/2017-miss-contestants/5210063</a>

Replies:
Subject: is there any news on the Kentucky or New Mexico competion? Who is competing etc

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:45:34 01/19/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Voy User Login

Author:
Ian Sebastin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:59:47 01/29/17 Sun

I have a voy user login. I have not been able to login since the forum crashed many months ago. I am tired of loading the capta every time that I try and post a message. I tried to login on the Opera browser, Chrome, Fox, and IE. All of the browsers showed a loading error message. I see some of you were able to login. What am I doing wrong in regards to logging in with my username? Help please.

Subject: I hope Canada does win!

Author:
Female Power
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:08:28 01/28/17 Sat

So many pageant fans want to criticize Canada's weight yet she's stunning and women are beautiful in every manner and shape. Not to mention, a lot of the people criticizing her aren't skinny themselves. The irony.

It's time this pageant recognizes that there's more than one hot body and guess what most women have rolls or thighs or big hips. She represents many of us and also

Whether people like it or not MUO loves her. Canada has been all over the press here and all over social media. Period!

Replies:
Subject: Curious

Author:
NT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:45 01/29/17 Sun

Has there ever been a Miss Universe who could not speak English?? Are you required to?

Subject: Final Miss Universe Preview: Betting Favorites, Plus Miss USA

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:11 01/28/17 Sat

The finale of the Miss Universe pageant is tomorrow evening at 7:00 p.m. Eastern. It will be televised on Fox. This year’s competition has generated relatively few headlines. There have been no scandals, no recent terrorist threats, and with one exception noted below, it has been hard to find a political angle.
Eighty-six contestants are competing for the Miss Universe crown; you can learn about them on the Miss Universe site. But you can’t learn much. The official site is astonishingly bad–impossible to navigate, with hardly any photos and very little information about the contestants. It was better when Donald Trump ran Miss Universe, but that is damning with faint praise.
The betting odds have solidified, and the favorites are more or less consistent from one gambling house to another. The odds-on favorite is Miss Colombia, Andrea Tovar.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/01/final-miss-universe-preview-betting-favorites-plus-miss-usa.php

Replies:
Subject: Guess this is how our Miss Universe rolls when nervous.haha

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:44 01/29/17 Sun

A video posted by Fauzee Md Salih (@fauzeems) on

Replies:
Subject: Why the heck is carly not over there??

Author:
Why???
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:50 01/27/17 Fri

She's still in Texas!!!

Replies:
Subject: Steve needs this Tv moment,so obviously Colombia is so in tomorrow!

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:11:15 01/29/17 Sun

A video posted by Missologycol (@missologycol) on

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:59 01/29/17 Sun

Tonight.

Replies:
Subject: What are the chances of Steve Harvey making a "mistake" tomorrow

Author:
WilliamNYC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:14 01/28/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Sunday Night's Competition

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:48:49 01/28/17 Sat

Fox's broadcast of Miss Universe tomorrow night is going head-to-head with the following:

ABC - America's Funniest Home Videos, To Tell the Truth (2 episodes)
CBS - 60 Minutes, NCIS Los Angeles, Madam Secretary
NBC - The New Celebrity Apprentice, Dateline NBC
Bravo - The Real Housewives of Atlanta (2 episodes)
ESPN - 2017 Pro Bowl
TNT - Screen Actors Guild Awards

May the best show win the ratings race.

Replies:
Subject: Don't care if you call them hasbeens, I think this will be a very elegant final look. Reminds me of the golden years of MU

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:43:48 01/29/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: What are the prevailing thoughts on Curacao? From her photos, I thought she was "attractive". However, during the presentation show, she soared.

Author:
IMHO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:02:16 01/29/17 Sun

Subject: Can anyone identify all these babes???

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:47:39 01/28/17 Sat

Last edited by author: Sat January 28, 2017 23:47:58   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: When does miss universe air in the US? I'm comfused

Author:
Xo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:11 01/28/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Although she has not been on anyone's radar, I am picking Sweden to do well.

Author:
Texas Fly Guy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:28:48 01/29/17 Sun

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.