VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

July 10-11
Miss Florida USA

Aug 29-30
Miss/Teen Rhode Island USA

Sept 5-6
Miss/Teen Montana USA
Miss Texas USA

Sept 5-7
Miss/Teen Illinois USA

Sept 12-13
Miss/Teen Wisconsin USA

Sept 18-19
Miss/Teen Idaho USA

Sept 19-20
Miss/Teen Wyoming USA

Sept 25-26
Miss/Teen Michigan USA

Oct 3-4
Miss Florida Teen USA
Miss/Teen Missouri USA
Miss/Teen South Dakota USA
2015 MUO State Pageant Dates for 2016 State Titles

Oct 9-10
Miss/Teen North Carolina USA
Miss/Teen Tennessee USA

Oct 10-11
Miss/Teen Iowa USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA

Oct 17-18
Miss/Teen New Jersey USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA

Oct 23-24
Miss/Teen Louisiana USA

Oct 24-25
Miss/Teen Colorado USA

Oct 30-31
Miss/Teen Mississipi USA

Oct 31-Nov 1
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 6-7
Miss/Teen Alabama USA
Miss/Teen Ohio USA

Nov 20-21
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 21-22
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Massachusetts USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA

Nov 28-29
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss Texas Teen USA

Dec 4-5
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Dec 5-6
Miss/Teen California USA

Dec 19-20
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 16-17, 2016
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

Dates to be Announced/Confirmed
Alaska
Connecticut
Indiana
Kentucky
New Mexico
Pennsylvania
West Virginia

Subject: Miss Universe Canada 2015 LIVE at 8/7c

Author:
sucker4silvergowns
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:21 05/23/15 Sat

http://missuniversecanada.ca/live-stream-2015/

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: rewatching miss usa 2006

Author:
meg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:00:57 05/21/15 Thu

How on earth did Kentucky beat California that year? She didn't even answer her final question. Just said todays pop superstars are getting to risque but didn't answer why. I thought tamiko was definitely the one that got away that year.

Replies:
Subject: Which poster:

Author:
JOJO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:42:30 05/20/15 Wed

1.) Which poster do you generally agree with most?

2.) Which poster do you disagree with most often yet still respect greatly?

Curious to read some good answers

Replies:
Subject: Miss Uruguay Universe 2015 Bianca Sanchez

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:26 04/27/15 Mon

She was chosen Sunday night; Miss World Uruguay was chosen at the same event.

Replies:
Subject: What's the difference between Miss World America and Miss United States?

Author:
Are they not the same person?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:00:06 05/23/15 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Iceland returns to Miss Universe

Author:
me3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:35:44 05/13/15 Wed

Yeah!

http://www.visir.is/world-class-hjonin-a-bakvid-ungfru-island--fanney-med-yfirumsjon/article/2015705139958

http://ungfruisland.is/?page_id=99

Replies:
Subject: Why do posters rarely engage on here anymore?

Author:
USB Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:37 05/19/15 Tue

The posters here are the best pageant fans around but most just reply to one thread and disappear.

Why don't more posters contribute in conversations to give the board a better flow?

It also seems like regulars only reply to select regulars. For example, Shanna and Bamaman (both I adore) get like 10 replies to anything they post whereas non regulars or others get their posts overlooked.

Hijake and Groove are the only posters I see make a connection and contribute to everyone's input which is refreshing

Replies:
Subject: Suggest A Dress

Author:
HiJake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:46:06 05/21/15 Thu

So, right about now the girls are probably doing their last minute scramble to make that final selection of what Evening Gown they plan on using for one of the biggest night's of their lives! In an effort to show off your fashion expertise and to get a little more activity going here I present this task to you...If you could play stylist to one of your favorite contestants vying for Miss USA 2015, what type of gown would you put her in? Post pics, be as descriptive as you like...have fun and who knows, one of them may be lurking and take your advice. Lol.

Replies:
Subject: LOOKING AHEAD TO: MISS INDIANA USA 2016

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:13:36 05/20/15 Wed

Thanks to the person who pointed out I didn't do Indiana! Don't laugh but I think I did it in my sleep and thought I'd posted it (yes, I do go through these posts to try and help me get to sleep :P)

Indiana's an interesting case - it's a state known predominantly for former Teens turned Miss winners but one of their own former Teens hasn't won since 2009 - and the past three years the title has gone to girls who had previously competed in MAO. The results from last year surprised me.

FORMER TEENS WHO ARE STILL ELIGIBLE:

2008 - Morgan Abel (2 years left). Morgan has been very unlucky the past two years, I still can't get how she didn't win in 2013 and how she wasn't in the final two last year. Can anyone who's seen her compete help us understand how she hasn't won yet?

2009 - Bailee Zimmerman (4 years) - One of my biggest WTFs from the 2015 pageant season was Bailee's non-placement. I loved her gown choice in particular, very unique choice of colour & style.

2010 - Madeline Plesac (4 years) - Seems to still have the baby face she had as a teen? I was really disappointed she didn't place at Miss Teen USA but I'm not sure how she'd go transitioning to Miss.

2011 - Jessiac Buch (7 years) - basically everyone wants to see her come back, right? For me, one of the most eagerly anticipated returnees!

2012 - Mackenzie Surber (6 years)

2013 - Darrian Arch (7 years)

Also -
Miss KY Teen USA 2007 Katrina Giannini (final year) - Katrina was a SF in Indiana last year but recently got engaged so I'm not sure if she'll be competing this year

OTHERS WHO MIGHT BE ELIGIBLE

Back: Brittany Winchester (4RU), Destiny Dever (3RU)
Front: Alexis Ginn (1RU), Gretchen Reece, Morgan Abel (2RU)

2015 1RU Alexis Ginn - Gorgeous and could really make a splash at Miss USA. I think she's pretty young which is good :)

2015 3RU Destiny Dever - This is her final year of eligibility, it would truly be a Cinderella storey after five runner-up placements & one SF finish between Kentucky & Indiana.

2015 4RU Brittany Winchester - came out of nowhere for me last year but she intrigues me

Kimberly Bogle - 2RU Miss IN Teen USA 2011. I can't believe she only competed the once, in my head she competed at least 2 or 3 times! Guess she left a lasting impression on me. Kimberly just graduated from Lindenwood (using MUO scholarship $$$ I'm assuming - love seeing girls take the opportunity) and would be great to see her back for Miss.

Any other suggestions?

Last edited by author: Thu May 21, 2015 18:52:21   Edited 3 times.

Replies:
Subject: The Indiana pageant this year was the biggest wtf ever

Author:
Couldn'tbelieveit
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:24:11 05/23/15 Sat

Subject: TV Guide meets pageants

Author:
Glitter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:40 05/21/15 Thu

Did anyone else run to the store a week prior to a major pageant and get the TV Guide edition featuring a full page ad promoting that pageant? It was one of my favorite parts of the lead up to Miss USA, Universe and Teen USA. I especially loved that Miss USA always got a shout out in the Miss Universe promo.

Replies:
Subject: LOOKING AHEAD TO: MISS ARIZONA USA 2016

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:10:50 04/24/15 Fri

FORMER TEENS

2006 - Emerald Zellers (2 years). Emerald was a soft spot of mine in 2006 and I was thrilled when she made top 10. I met her in Vegas in 2012 (her sister was reigning Miss AZ Teen USA) and she was both gorgeous & lovely. I'm pretty sure entering Miss AZ USA is the last thing on her mind but would love if she gave it one shot before she ages out!

2008 - Ashley Stainton (3 years) - Rumour has it that Ashley was none too pleased after placing 4RU in 2013. She is studying law at SMU.

2009 - Whitney Nelson (2 years) - Whitney came back to Miss very quickly, making the top 10 in Utah in 2011. Since then she has served an LDS mission in Portugal.

2010 - Tori Vance (4 years) - Tori was planning to compete at Miss CA USA a few years back but a brush with the law & TMZ notoriety appears to have put paid to that.

2011 - Molly Argue (4 years) - Molly is graduating from Pepperdine this year.

2012 - Alexa Zellers (5 years) - Alexa took up the MUO sponsorship to Lindenwood University in MO.

2013 - Olivia Argue (6 years) - like her big sis, Olivia is a freshman at Pepperdine in Malibu

Tiffany Martin (2007) has aged out (by only 2 days!) after placing in the top 15/10 three times, including last year.

OTHERS

Nicole Smith (4RU), Emmy Adams (1RU), Maureen Montagne, Lexe Richardson (2RU), Abby Hornacek (3RU)

2015 1RU Emmy Adams (?) - had previously placed T10 in Nevada.

2015 2RU Lexe Richardson (?) - previously Teen 1RU in 2013. Still very young, I wouldn't have had her this high but a strong competitor.

2015 3RU Abby Hornacek (?) - surprise package of last year's pageant, has the goods to place highly at Miss USA. I had her as final two with Maureen.

2015 4RU Nicole Smith (?) - also 3RU 14, 2RU 13, 2RU AZ TUSA 12. Just not sure what's holding her back.

2015 T10 Brittany Mazur (?) - also 2RU 14, AZ's OT 2006. Has changd her 2015 competition FB page to read "2016" so is probably going to be back, but I'm guessing this may be her last year: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brittany-Ariel-Mazur-for-Miss-Arizona-USA-2016

2015 T20 Alexa Jones - also 1RU 14, Miss CA Teen USA 2012. Won Miss California US International, but I don't think this precludes her for competing again at Miss AZ USA if she wants to.

Replies:
Subject: Will you take the pledge?

Author:
A New Start
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:08 05/22/15 Fri

Miss USA hype will be starting very soon. Can we make this a civil year? Will you be willing to take the following oath:

"I, _______________, do solemnly swear to behave myself on the USB Message Board during the 2015 Miss USA Pageant. I will respect all opinions. I will not resort to name calling. I will understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I take this oath in honor of my love of pageantry."

Replies:
Subject: Some love for some of the less talked about contestants. (Sorry about the size of these photos!!!)

Author:
DMVPageantGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:09:38 05/21/15 Thu

I figured it would nice to give a shout out to some of the contestants that aren't favorites but are doing a great job. Feel free to add some of your favorite non-favorites lol.

Last edited by author: Thu May 21, 2015 13:14:11   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Where's Your List?

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:50:39 05/20/15 Wed

Remember the old days, when USB was flooded with everyone's Top 15/16 lists?

Here's my current Top 16 list for Miss USA 2015:

TOP 5 alphabetically:

ARIZONA
COLORADO
FLORIDA
OKLAHOMA
TEXAS

TOP 10 alphabetically:

KENTUCKY
NEVADA
NEW YORK
RHODE ISLAND
UTAH

TOP 16 alphabetically:

ARKANSAS
GEORGIA
MARYLAND
MICHIGAN
PENNSYLVANIA
VERMONT

On the Bubble:

CALIFORNIA
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
DELAWARE
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
LOUISIANA
MAINE
MISSISSIPPI
OHIO
NORTH CAROLINA
VIRGINIA

Replies:
Subject: LOOKING AHEAD TO: MISS CALIFORNIA USA 2016

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:07:24 04/27/15 Mon

Unlike most states we already have an idea of a few of the contestants because they've got a 2016 album! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153155460275645.1073741860.29758725644&type=3 ... there are some really strong looking girls this year.

FORMER TEENS STILL ELIGIBLE: http://www.pageantupdate.info/teencrossovers/state/california.htm

I've mentioned this before but up until 2014, there hadn't been a Cali teen competing in forever! That year things changed with THREE competing, two of whom also competed last year.

2007 - Kylee Lin (2 or 3 years eligibility)
Kylee pretty much disappeared into obscurity after her reign & I haven't been able to find any news on her.

2008 - Taylor Atkins (2 or 3 years eligibility)
Ditto!

2009 - Chelsea Gilligan (3 years eligibility)
I think seeing Chelsea return would be pretty improbable, but a girl can dream, right?

2010 - Emma Baker (3 years)
Emma competed in WA in 2013 and I think could have won if she had let her hair down & gone with a more youthful vibe. Would love to see her compete in CA.

2011 - Alexis Swanstrom (5 years)
Something with Alexis' styling has been a little off for me too the past two years, I would love to see her in something a little more daring and less pageant safe!

2012 - Alexa Jones (5 years)
I loved Alexa's styling her first year in Arizona but not her gown choice last year - but I was still surprised she didn't make it to top 10 based on her swimsuit figure. She's just won the Miss California US International title so it will be interesting to see how she does there and whether she competes for AZ or Cali USA later on in the year.

2013 - Cassidy Wolf & Chloe Hatfield
I would LOVE to see either or both back on a pageant stage soon :)

2014 - Bianca Vierra
Please don't remind me of the gown she wore at Miss Teen USA, but that aside she is a Miss USA & Miss Universe in the making.

OTHERS

2015 2RU Brittany Payne (3 or 4 years left) - would love to see her back

2015 4RU Chanelle Riggan - I wouldn't have had her in the top five but with some polishing she might be able to repeat her success in future years.

2015 T10 Amanda Delgado (final year of eligibility) - Amanda is engaged but I hope to goodness she does give it her final shot before she gets married. It totally flummoxes me how she hasn't won either of the past two years. Her missing top five this year was one of the biggest WTF results of the 2015 season in my eyes.

This is with her sister Emily, who should also compete again!!!

2015 T10 Cierra Jackson - like Amanda I thought she was robbed of a top five finish.

Jenna Artzer - one of those in the Facebook album, I don't know anything about her other than I think she'll make Bama swoon!

Kaylee Beadles & Amanda Larson-Dally - two more with strong headshots

Notes
I am 90% sure that last year's 1RU Brittany Wagner has aged out.

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.