VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Aug 29-30
Miss/Teen Rhode Island USA

Sept 5-6
Miss/Teen Montana USA
Miss Texas USA

Sept 5-7
Miss/Teen Illinois USA

Sept 12-13
Miss/Teen Wisconsin USA

Sept 18-19
Miss/Teen Idaho USA

Sept 19-20
Miss/Teen Wyoming USA

Sept 25-26
Miss/Teen Michigan USA

Oct 3-4
Miss Florida Teen USA
Miss/Teen Missouri USA
Miss/Teen South Dakota USA
2015 MUO State Pageant Dates for 2016 State Titles

Oct 9-10
Miss/Teen North Carolina USA
Miss/Teen Tennessee USA

Oct 10-11
Miss/Teen Iowa USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA
Miss/Teen West Virginia USA

Oct 17-18
Miss/Teen New Jersey USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA

Oct 23-24
Miss/Teen Louisiana USA

Oct 24-25
Miss/Teen Colorado USA

Oct 30-31
Miss/Teen Mississippi USA

Oct 31-Nov 1
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 6-7
Miss/Teen Alabama USA
Miss/Teen Ohio USA

Nov 14-15
Miss/Teen Connecticut USA

Nov 20-21
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 21-22
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Massachusetts USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA

Nov 28-29
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Indiana USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss Texas Teen USA

Dec 4-5
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Dec 5-6
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 19-20
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 16-17, 2016
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

Dates to be Announced/Confirmed
Alaska
Kentucky
New Mexico

Subject: POST MISS USA GAME JUST FOR FUNSIES ;)

Author:
JthePageantFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:56 07/13/15 Mon

With Miss Florida USA 2016 being crowned, we are OFFICIALLY in Miss USA 2016 season....CRAZY, I know!!! But also exciting!

So here's the game....if you had to pick any competitor from any state that you think will compete again for their state titles (or hope they will compete) who would you pick as a favorite to win the Miss USA 2016 crown....GO!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Can we have the clutch board back pls?

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:26:22 07/19/15 Sun

Please??

Xo
e

Replies:
Subject: Every Four Years

Author:
HiJake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:48 07/22/15 Wed

Random post and kinda late, but I'm so proud of Emma Wo making the Top 10. This also made me realize that the Hawaii 4-year trend lives on. Hehe. Since 2003, Hawaii has only made the cut 4 times...every 4 years. Alicia in '03, Chanel in '07, Angela in '11, and now Emma in '15. It's an interesting trend, but hopefully it'll stop here and we get another placement next year! ;-)

Replies:
Subject: http://www.fox5vegas.com/clip/11697736/brittany-mcgowan-miss-nevada-usa

Author:
Sxoxo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:35:12 07/21/15 Tue

Brittany was FOX 5 Vegas today talking about her experience in the TOP 5 question and she was so awesome! you did great Brittany Im super proud of you!

Replies:
Subject: Really Disappointed in Pageant Leadership

Author:
Bostonian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:19:27 07/22/15 Wed

I heard the nastiest things about Rima and Tara on the judging panel.
People in our community said - The girl with a drug problem was on the panel.
This was one of the saddest things I have ever heard -

Our Community needs new leadership from the TOP down.

Replies:
Subject: The New Clutch!!!

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:45:01 07/21/15 Tue

Yay!

It's pretty rudimentary right now but I'm sure once JennNYC and D&C take over they will make it nice and pretty.

Jenn & DC, please contact me over there so I can give you the passwords for the forum & the gmail.

xoxoxoxox
e

Replies:
Subject: Biggest Pageant Moments in History

Author:
Zero-Defect
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:26:52 07/22/15 Wed

From these 10 pageant related stories, which would you say was the biggest story/scandal in history? Also, which ones would you think should be included in this list?

1. Vanessa Williams becomes the first African American to win Miss America.
2. Vanessa WIlliams, the first African American resigns due to nude photographs.
3. Carrie Prejean gets dethroned, has bad things to say about gays etc.
4. Carol Gist becomes the first black Miss USA.
5. Sheena Monnin accuses the MUO of rigging the Miss USA contest.
6. Transgendered people are allowed to compete in the MUO Pageants.
7. The MUO Pageants are left homeless after NBC dumps the pageants following controversial statements from owner Donald Trump.
8. South Carolina becomes a Youtube sensation with her "I firmly believe US Americans... such as... erm such as"
9. Donald humiliates Miss Universe 1996 for gaining too much weight.
10. Oxana Fedrova becomes the first Miss Universe to be dethroned.

Replies:
Subject: MISS UNIVERSE TO BE HELD IN CHINA

Author:
pageant pearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:54 07/20/15 Mon

According to the reigning Miss Universe, Paulina Vega and the Missology Website the Miss Universe Pageant will be held this December in Shanghai, China.

Replies:
Subject: Let's talk teens!! I would like to hear everyone's top 15 for Miss Teen USA 2015 coming up next month.

Author:
CityCrown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:24 07/21/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: RI's fans are rude and nasty. I commented on a fan page picture of her stating I thought evening down was not as polished as I had expected. I returned to see messages threatening my safety and also some nasty comments about my appearance. I wasn't competing for miss USA and I thought it was a competition meant to be discussed. Is it just me or is her fan base a little aggressive? I admire her struggles but at the end of the day she went on TV to be judged.

Author:
Sad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:38 07/19/15 Sun

:(

Replies:
Subject: Alex's post about accepting the Miss OK USA title...

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:42 07/20/15 Mon

I love this!

Alex's new profile is up at http://www.pageantupdate.info/oklahoma---alex.html

Prepare yourselves for a novel of a post: When I was 17 years old, I stepped into a world that would forever change my life. Never in a million years did I think becoming a ďpageant girlĒ would be as rewarding as it has been. Over the last 9 years, I have personally worked incredibly hard to achieve a goal that has given me the ability to go from a young girl with huge dreams into the woman I am today. Pageantry has taught me how to be poised, well-spoken, strong (both physically and mentally), accept all kinds of criticisms and more importantly, how to be appreciative of the amazing opportunities Iíve been afforded in life.

By far, the biggest life lesson Iíve learned is that you canít really plan your future. You have a general idea of how you want it to go, but at the end of the day you have to have faith in knowing God will always take care of you and itís His plan not your own. Believe me when I say that there have been many times Iíve questioned His plan for me. However, Iím a firm believer that everything truly happens for a reason. In December I had the great pleasure of standing hand in hand with Olivia Jordan as the final two at Miss Oklahoma USA 2015. Both of us standing there in disbelief, especially for me having been in that same spot just one year before. Before the announcement, Olivia and I looked at each other and said, ďNo matter what happens, just go win Miss USA.Ē As most of you know, on Sunday night Olivia did just that. For the first time in history we have a Miss USA from Oklahoma! How cool is that!?!!? As I was watching the final moments, I just kept thinking back to our moment in December. I could not be any more proud of Olivia for achieving her dream and making history as the newly crowned Miss USA! A huge congratulations to her and the entire Vanbros family!

I can honestly tell you that during the moment Olivia was being crowned, I was not even thinking about what my next step would be. It never occurred to me. I know many of you have been wondering and asking what my plans were for the future and what Oliviaís crowning meant for me personally since I have one last year of eligibility. Over the last several days Iíve had to dig extremely deep to define what was most important to me. My goal has always been to become a state titleholder, to join a group of astonishing women who have held that title before me, to leave a legacy and to ultimately make my mark as a representation of the state of Oklahoma. Going to Miss USA would have been icing on the cake, (I love a good swimsuit competition; thatís my favorite part), but being Miss Oklahoma was my goal. Itís what I have always dreamed of. Iíve had a couple of sleepless nights wondering what I would do. Last Thursday I received the phone call that I have been anticipating since Olivia was crowned.

Although this is not how I ever thought it would happen, I reflect back to what I said before. I will never be able to truly know what my future holds but I trust in Godís plan and know these last 9 years have been some of the most wonderful experiences in my life. Not only was winning Miss USA an accomplishment for Olivia, it was one for me too. Years and years and years of hard work, blood, sweat and plenty of tears have finally paid off. With that, I am absolutely humbled, proud and INSANELY excited, (childishly excited -- actually), to officially announce that I have graciously accepted the title of Miss Oklahoma USA 2015!!!!

Being 1st runner up to a new Miss USA means that I have some extremely big shoes to fill; however, I am in a really good place in my life and the timing could not be more perfect. I have a really good balance. I am working hard in my business, I am working hard to achieve newly-defined goals and I could not be in any better of a place now as I accept this prestigious title. I owe a huge thank you to Olivia, of course, the Vanbros Organization, my incredibly amazing family and everyone who has supported me since I was 17 years-old. There have been so many influential people that have come into my life because of pageantry and I am so blessed to have experienced everything I have thus far. Itís been a wonderful ride. My dream came true on Sunday night and it was the best birthday present I could have ever asked for. I wanted it to be ďmy timeĒ every time, but it was all in His time and I am so extremely thankful and overjoyed to be able to say I am MISS OKLAHOMA USA 2015!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!

Replies:
Subject: Erin Brady on a reality competition on ABC family

Author:
south star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:47 07/21/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Maryland's placement

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:40 07/19/15 Sun

Can anybody explain Maryland's placement in the end? I presume she wasn't leading and even though Oprah couldn't have been on the dollar bill, I thought her answers were pretty good. I thought she should've placed at least 4th or above..

I have a feeling the judges actually thought the others would vote for Maryland to win.. Consequently, many voted her lower so their favorite (probably Oklahoma) would win. As a result, she received the most fifth place votes and that's how she ended up fifth.

As for Rhode Island... Could some judges voted her for first despite her answer??

What do you guys think?

Replies:
Subject: New Miss Sweden!

Author:
SweetDarling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:23:39 07/20/15 Mon

2mdf70l

p1000398 2 55ac954c2a6b2260fe8260bd

p1000406 2 55ac95cc2a6b226063b5c812

Last edited by author: Mon July 20, 2015 05:25:56   Edited 3 times.

Replies:
Subject: So after all that, does having formers judge really make a difference?

Author:
pageant flan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:05:14 07/21/15 Tue

For years, people have criticized the C-list celebrity judges, and said they don't know anything about pageants. That a panel of formers would do better. But would the results have been different otherwise? Who in the T15/T10 would have advanced? Would the girls who bombed OSQ have won?

People were also saying the winner would be Latina/minority as a response to Trump's comments. Instead, it was a blonde from a red state. Maybe this is all a crapshoot and no one can tell the winner in advance.

Replies:
Subject: Tara Conner pumping her fists at Miss USA

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:46:47 07/21/15 Tue

Did the live audience see it only? Can't see if she pumped her fists during the telecast.

Replies:
Subject: Texas earned that crown

Author:
JMO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:02 07/13/15 Mon

Texas was the only Miss Universe on that stage

She would have beat all the Latinas at Universe

Texas was sexy, gorgeous face and did much better than prelims and I can't help but wonder of these former Miss USA winners thought they didn't want her to out perform their performance at Universe.

Replies:
Subject: Found this interesting, a list of Miss USA titleholders who have been members of a sorority. There was a 7 year gap where the Miss USA titleholders were also not members of a sorority. http://www.franbecque.com/2015/07/13/sorority-women-wearing-crowns-miss-usa-and-miss-america/

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:35:03 07/21/15 Tue

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.