VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
2015 MUO Pageant Dates & Locations
Miss USA 2015 - TBD
Miss Teen USA August 21-22 Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
Miss Universe 2015 - TBD

Subject: Let's get inspired with this beauty... hope everyone has a lovely day! As lovely as Rolene <3

Author:
TxIdol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:58 02/18/15 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: DEAR PHILIPPINES: She.Is.The.One.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:01:11 02/19/15 Thu

Last edited by author: Thu February 19, 2015 00:02:50   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Photos

Author:
ghrtt3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:47:50 02/21/15 Sat

For some reason, voy will not let me logon. Don't know how to insert pics, but if anyone wants to see a couple of more pics of me, here are the links you can copy and paste.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1412979062331463&set=pb.100008581479307.-2207520000.1424324112.&type=3&theater and

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1397127020583334&set=pb.100008581479307.-2207520000.1424324215.&type=3&theater

Subject: Did you know...

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:58:58 02/21/15 Sat

... that two of the Teen titleholders this year are the daughters of former Miss America contestants?

Paige Pflueger (Miss NE Teen USA) is the daughter of Miss Nebraska 1980

and Kyla Hee (Miss HI Teen USA) is the daughter of Miss Hawaii 1987

Replies:
Subject: Hi everyone, DISCLAIMER! I am horrible with technology so this is the first video I have ever made and you have no idea what a challenge it was lol! I wanted to share some other passions and a little more about me as a person, hope you enjoy! In case it doen't work (very possible) I attached the link as well!

Author:
Marcum74
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:39 02/20/15 Fri

http://youtu.be/eUnfCYNz5t0

Last edited by author: Fri February 20, 2015 22:31:05   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Guess who wants to wants to follow in the footsteps of some amazing Mr. USB winners?

Author:
Marcum74
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:51 02/20/15 Fri

Replies:
Subject: "Fantasy" Miss Teen USA Top Ten

Author:
Duration-and-Convexity
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:33:42 02/15/15 Sun

We started with 100 of the most memorable Teen contestants ever and you selected your favorite fifty. Voting took place and the field was narrowed down to twenty in the last round.

Without further ado, here are the Top Ten:

Leah Sexton
Shelley Hennig
Allie LaForce
Audra Mari
Alyssa Campanella
Kristen Johnson
Vaeda Mann
Jillian Parry
Vanessa Minnillo
Cassidy Wolf

Please select your favorite 5 contestants (basing your selection on their performance as a Teen). These votes will determine our Top 5.

Replies:
Subject: Indonesia 2015

Author:
anni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:15 02/20/15 Fri

Anindya Kusuma Putri (22 yrs, 5'9") from Semarang, has just won the 2015 Puteri (Miss) Indonesia competition.

I saw the pageant on TV and honestly I preferred the 2 runners-up. That being said, I think the winner is very beautiful and she has the goods to make it a three-peat for Indonesia later this year.

Anindya will represent Indonesia at Miss Universe 2015.

Replies:
Subject: A SHOUTOUT TO MY FELLOW CANUCK, SUCKER4SILVERGOWNS!

Author:
SexyDrew82
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:36 02/20/15 Fri

Sucker and I first met in 2009 when we were in an ABS class and have been friends ever since. He’s an awesome guy who never fails to make me laugh. Every time we get together….it’s like hours and hours and HOURS of pageant talk! Here’s a lovely picture of us in a familiar setting! Look at his million watt smile!?! He would certainly make Lee San San proud!

So why should SUCKER should win Mister USB 2015?

Like every dedicated returnee, I personally believe that US Americans should choose SUCKER for MISTER USB simply because:

1: He’s COUNTRY HOPPING for this title!
2: He possesses the Piscitelli-Monnin-Dragon “Never Give Up” factor on his ooophhth attempt at the win. But the Crystle Stewart FIRE is in his eyes, this time around....
3: His campaigns are always well thought out, VERY entertaining and they put a big smile on my face!
4: He’s a library of pageant knowledge who’s really passionate about pageantry and,
5: he’s genuinely a nice guy, who is ALWAYS dressed to the nines, whom I think would be excellent representation of this board!!!!

Aside from my bias, like every competition, he will have to earn your votes! I can honestly say with conviction, that he’s a great guy; very charming, genuine and am POSITIVE that he would represent the USB brand with the utmost, enthusiasm, dedication and pride! He wants this more than he wants wine (maybe....LOL)!

Not to mention, he throws the most lavish and amazing welcome parties!

Not to count out his awesome competition, as they all seem like great gentlemen, I’m sure that as we progress into this campaign, the USB delegates will BRING IT like it’s already been BROUGHT’EN! I just hope that the anointed one whom is chosen, wins without being a little bit too risqué or a little bit too much edgy!

Everywhere like such as, a piece of advice to all of you Mister USB delegates; You should always be in TIP TOP shape! Do not eat everything IN THE WORLD and try to refrain from eating everything twice!!!

Last edited by author: Fri February 20, 2015 18:24:11   Edited 4 times.

Replies:
Subject: As a candidate for Mr. USB, I would like to introduce myself to you, the voters. I have been a lurker for several years and recently began to post with the handle ghrtt3. My first name is George, and with the exception of five years in California, I have lived in Birmingham, AL. all of my life. I am unmarried with no children, live alone, and work in a museum. I have a B.A./M.A. in History and Art History. In the coming days I will post more information about myself and my connections to pageants. I am a open book and will gladly answer any questions anyone may have for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Author:
ghrtt3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:56:51 02/17/15 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Paulina in Indonesia

Author:
anni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:43:25 02/20/15 Fri

Paulina Vega, Miss Universe 2014, has arrived in Jakarta for her first international trip. She was welcomed by reigning Miss Indonesia, Elvira Devinamira.

Granted, Paulina came from a looooong flight, but Elvira's outshining her here.

Paulina is in Indonesia to crown the new Miss Indonesia.

Replies:
Subject: Some more beautiful photos of Paulina, MU 2014

Author:
facts-therealone
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:24:36 02/19/15 Thu

Here are some gorgeous photos of Miss Universe 2014, Paulina Vega

So I think she will do just fine being with Rolene, the lovely current Miss World, when they do their first appearance together (most likely the 2015 Miss Russia pageant)

Last edited by author: Fri February 20, 2015 00:19:29   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: dink 4 Mr. USB!!!!

Author:
sunny-air
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:29 02/18/15 Wed

Hi USB,

I just wanted to help out my good buddy DINK to get the ball rolling on his journey competing for the 8th Edition of the Mister USB Competition! He gets my vote not only because he’s a pageant fan through and through, but because he’s also been an extremely caring and supportive friend of mine (outside of us gabbing nonstop about pageants).

Also, just look at him! He’s 6’5”, with swoon-worthy good looks, and a booming, cheerful voice. So it often amazes me to know how humble, warm, selfless, and even a little shy he is. I sincerely hope the rest of us USB’ers get a chance to meet him, and get to know him as our next Mr. USB, because I feel so blessed that I know this guy!

dink and me:

And here he is at the Miss Universe viewing party that he put together for friends this past year in San Diego, CA! He made sashes for everyone too! So much fun : ) I wish I could have gone!

Plus, this super cute personal shout out/endorsement from MU 2010 4th Runner-up, Venus Raj :D can’t be a bad thing.

Adorbs!

Goooooo Lincoln (dink) !!!!

Honestly though, I wish all our participants the best of luck – with this year’s class, no matter who gets it, we are guaranteed a deserving winner : )

Last edited by author: Wed February 18, 2015 10:00:29   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: History/ More about me.

Author:
ghrtt3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:24:36 02/20/15 Fri

If I won Mr. USB, I believe I would be making history. At 55, I would be the oldest ever Mr. USB. I would end Alabama’s 48 year drought at USB, USA, or MU, since the great Sylvia Hitchcock in 1967. As far as I know, I would be the newest and most unknown poster on the board to win. More about me.I am one of those people who believe it is never too late to change and chase your dreams. I worked at BellSouth until I was 44, I took early retirement and went to college at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. I was not at all intimidated or uncomfortable sitting in classes with the teens and twentysomethings. Received my B.A. in 2007. Ironically, graduation day was the same day as my 30th high school reunion. I received my M.A. in 2009, and got my lifelong dream job of working in a museum at 54. I encourage everyone on the board to get up and do what you have always wanted to do, if you think it is too late, you are wrong. If I could do it, anyone can.

Replies:
Subject: More About Sucker

Author:
sucker4silvergowns
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:48:27 02/19/15 Thu

Last year, people complained that I'm just a comedian and that they had a hard time getting to know me.

Here are ten random things about me.

10. My name is Lawrence. My parents are from Hong Kong. I only speak English fluently, but I speak some Cantonese, Mandarin, and Spanish. I also know some American Sign Language.

9. I love wine.

8. I studied business administration and economics. I currently work in human resources and teach a commerce course, Analysis-Based Decision Making. I'm also on the cover of the 2011 GMAT study guide.

7. I'm a terrible cook. Either Allan cooks or we eat out lol

6. We have two lucky black cats, Poppy and Sesame - both adopted. Poppy is suck a fussy eater and Sesame is a total brat, but I love them so much!

5. My favorite city to visit is Paris.

4. I can name all 193 U.N. countries (plus Vatican City, Taiwan, and Kosovo) on Sporcle.

3. I love sushi!

2. I've been watching following pageants since 1996. The first pageant I watched was Miss Hong Kong 1996 with my mom. Then, I watched Miss USA 1997. It blew my mind to see Lee San San and Brook Lee compete at the Miss Universe 1997 pageant. Two different women from different parts of the world competing on the same stage! I was hooked.

1. I really want to be Mr. USB.

Last edited by author: Thu February 19, 2015 19:13:31   Edited 5 times.

Replies:
Subject: Another installment of Carly map time

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:28:55 02/19/15 Thu

Yet again I have absolutely zilch to do at work (glorified phone babysitter tonight) so here's another winners map.

As with Universe vs. World, click the little bullet icon in the top left corner for a list/key.

Just to clarify, as with before I've included *winners* (i.e. those who were crowned Miss USA, not those who assumed the title. No disrespect intended!)

Last edited by author: Thu February 19, 2015 06:29:48   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject:

Author:
Marcum74
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:52:22 02/20/15 Fri

Last edited by author: Fri February 20, 2015 00:53:31   Edited 1 time.

Subject: Rookie: miss usa 2014 participated in 13 rookies (arizona TOP 20 TOP 10 california, florida 4 Ru, Ru 5 iowa, kansas maine maryland top 10, new mexico michigan montana rhode island tennessee top 20 washington) In miss usa 2015 which involved 11 rookies think you will get better? also someone who can help me telling me more about the rookies who competed in other years,

Author:
paco
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:30 02/19/15 Thu

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.