VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA 2015/Miss Teen USA 2015 State Pageant Dates

Nov 21-22, 2014
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 22-23, 2014
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA
Miss/Teen Massachusetts USA
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 29-30, 2014
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss Texas Teen USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA
Dec 5-6, 2014
Miss/Teen Alaska USA
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Dec 6-7, 2014
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 20-21, 2014
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 2-4, 2015
Miss/Teen New Mexico USA

Jan 10-11, 2015
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Kentucky USA

Jan 17-18, 2015
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

Subject: I don't like most of the girls, to be quite honest. For Miss, I think Abrams, McQuiade, O'Connor, and Harris have potential. I'm sorry but Elwell looks old in her headshot. I'm not feeling it from her. Clearly she does something right to get first runner up, but there must be something off that's holding the judges back. For Teen, I like Clark, Flores-Boynton, Wardwell, and Stoddard. Some either look too old or too young.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:20 11/20/14 Thu

I feel like it's a very weak year for Maine and somewhat in general. I liked the Miss this year, she was facially beautiful but needed to tone her body more.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: I often say that 2001 MU was the worst ever, the most chaotic and biased. BUT I just rewatched the EG competition for the first time in years and it is absolutely fabulous, so many great girls in that top 10: Eva Ekvall (my fav), Eva Siso Casals, Evelina Papantoniou, Kandace, Elodie Gossuin, Denise, Agbani Darego, even Oxana Kaladreyts is able to sell a horrible gown. Watch it for yourself, it's a classic!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:36 11/19/14 Wed

Last edited by author: Wed November 19, 2014 14:32:39   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: My Miss Cali USA favorite, the ONE AND ONLY FANTABULOUS CoCo Hunter!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:41:59 11/19/14 Wed

So many STUNNING ladies compete at Miss Cali USA but only a few make as strong of an impact as CoCo Hunter!

She was Miss WeHo, Miss 2B Bébé and Miss CoCo Echo in the past and this will be her sixth Miss California USA competition. I can see her winning this year!

Last edited by author: Wed November 19, 2014 06:42:57   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Britt Oldehoff?

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:57:47 11/19/14 Wed

Not sure if any of you are following stories about Uber nearing peak jerk with their asshole win-at-all-cost misogynistic bro-culture. Anyway, one of the stories is how the company launched a promo in Lyon, France last month with an app called “Avions de Chasse”, which essentially pairs male (implied) riders with "hot chick drivers" for a maximum 20 minute ride, or service -ifyouknowwhatImean. Anyway, below is a grab of the article (buzzfeed, Oct. 21). Notice anything? Is it her? Did she authorize the use? It's not a big deal to me personally (the use of her image), but it's weird how pageants cross over unexpectedly to other things I'm following. Also, it could be stock photo but I do wonder if Brit is aware.

Replies:
Subject: Miss World should be cancelled.

Author:
:'-(
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:41:46 11/19/14 Wed

I think it is really rude that the Miss World competition will still take place after the death of Maria. Death is serious, it is not fun and games. How can they even hold the pageant, and compete knowing someone who should have been there is now dead. Maria never asked for this to happen, and it isn't fair to have this pageant. Just take a year off and reschedule for 2015. This is not the time to be thinking of a pageant.

Replies:
Subject: Getting started early this week on ROAD TO contest due to the fact that we have 9 State USA pageants this weekend alone! GEORGIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, HAWAII, MASSACHUSETTS, VERMONT, ARIZONA, NEVADA & NORTH DAKOTA are now officially open ! Good luck!

Author:
Qban
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:48:54 11/19/14 Wed

Subject: Same person?

Author:
TxIdol
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:48 11/18/14 Tue

I'm sorry... but are Miss Mexico, Venezuela and Puerto Rico the same girl????

Replies:
Subject: Virginia??

Author:
SweetDarling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:53:50 11/19/14 Wed

When was the last time the outcome in Virginia wasn't seriously baffling for everyone, or didn't seem rigged, or just totally confusing?

I can't think of a pageant in my time, except maybe 2003? Ever since then, it's been "former teen" or "state hopper" or "the only decent blonde on the stage"

But, for some reason, a state that really doesn't do much at nationals and hasn't had a winner in a very long time, creates a lot of fuss - why is that?

I find it really strange how low Virginia numbers are, year, after year... considering the "fake" Miss International and the new Miss World prelim, "Miss United States" and even "National American Miss" amongst many other pageants, are, actually based out of Virginia... And Virginia MAO usually does well and has higher numbers, even with girls having to go through multiple prelims sometimes to get to the state level...

What is going on in Virginia?

Replies:
Subject: North Dakota contestants up!! http://www.missnorthdakotausa.com/nd_contestants.cfm

Author:
Athalia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:32:27 11/19/14 Wed

Miss: http://www.missnorthdakotausa.com/nd_contestants_2015_miss.cfm

Teen: http://www.missnorthdakotausa.com/nd_contestants_2015_teen.cfm

Subject: Getting started early this week on ROAD TO contest due to the fact that we have 9 State USA pageants this weekend alone! GEORGIA, SOUTH CAROLINA, HAWAII, MASSACHUSETTS, VERMONT & ARIZONA are now officially open ! Good luck!

Author:
Qban
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:46:46 11/18/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: More CT photos

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:18:44 11/17/14 Mon

Ashley Golebiewski - Miss Connecticut USA 2015

Savannah Giammarco - Miss CT Teen USA 2015

Last edited by author: Mon November 17, 2014 07:36:30   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: BREAKING NEWS - Missing beauty queen found dead!!!

Author:
from CNN.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:06 11/19/14 Wed

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/19/world/americas/honduras-beauty-queen-dead/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Replies:
Subject: Anyone know any formers/contestants selling their gowns?

Author:
NY girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:22 11/18/14 Tue

Looking for a great gown for my upcoming state pageant .. but am on a budget. Anyone know any girls selling their gowns?

Replies:
Subject: Miss Honduras-World and her sister have been found... Both shot to death. :'( Sending my prayers!

Author:
Sad!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:08 11/19/14 Wed

Replies:
Subject: BREAKING NEWS - Beauty queen vanishes before Miss World pageant!!!

Author:
THIS IS NOT A JOKE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:53:04 11/18/14 Tue

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/11/18/honduras-beauty-queen-missing-miss-world-pageant/19215543/

Replies:
Subject: Honduras beauty queen Maria Jose Alvarado found dead

Author:
Pageantbitch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:15:30 11/19/14 Wed

Honduras beauty queen Maria Jose Alvarado, 19, and her sister Sofia Trinidad, 23, have been found dead, officials say.

The two women went missing on Thursday, after they were spotted leaving a party in the Santa Barbara region.

Ms Alvarado had been due to compete in the upcoming Miss World contest in London.

Four people, including Ms Alvarado's boyfriend, have been questioned over the disappearance.

The two women's bodies were found in Cablotales village, near the River Aguagua, National Bureau of Criminal Investigation chief Leandro Osorio said.

"We are 100% sure that it's them," he added.

Mr Osorio said a suspect had been detained, and weapons and a car had been seized.

A "protected witness" had provided valuable information, the police chief added.

The two women were last seen alive in a car without a licence plate as they left a birthday party on 13 November.

According to a UN report, Honduras has the world's highest homicide rate, with 90.4 people murdered per 100,000 of the population.

Subject: Virginia pics are up

Author:
Vafan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:42:44 11/18/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Lots of pageants these coming weekends! Any webcast??

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:17:20 11/18/14 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Miss MA is up!

Author:
good luck!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:56:54 11/12/14 Wed

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.