VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: Hello everyone, I am so honored to be in the running for this prestigious title and would like to share a little bit about myself to help you all get to know me a little better. My name is Eric Vaughn I am 27 years old and I'm from Houston, Texas. I was born in West Point, New York to a drill sargeant father and a stay at home mom. Shortly after I was born we were moved to Fort Polk, Louisiana. At the age of 5 my mom and I were involved in a major car accident in our Chevy Tajo where neither of us were wearing seat belts. When my mom slammed on her breaks I was shot forward slamming my face on the dash and slid underneath the dash on the floor. The passenger side of our vehicle actually hit my mothers right leg on the drivers side. The local newspapers reported that I should not be alive and we must have had a guardian angel that day.

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:54:11 03/13/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: It is very early, but while we are waiting for the dates of Miss USA, what are your current favorites for various state titles in the 2017-2018 season? Remember that gurls born in 1990 can now compete for the title of Miss USA 2018.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:15:31 03/10/17 Fri

Here is HawtPlusSeksi's STYLISH & GlAMOROUS, VA-VA-VOOM & HOTTER THAN HELL, TOTALLY SPOT-ON list of 51 conestants that seem like the hottest bets of their states at the moment!

Alabama - Savannah DROXLER astonishing
Alaska - Angelina KLAPPERICH astounding
Arizona - Victoria MENDOZA awe-inspiring
Arkansas - Makenzie SEXTON bewildering
California - Lena-CoCo HUNTER bizarre (in a great way!)
Colorado - Andrea NEU breathtaking
Conncticut - Samantha SOJKA exceptional
Delaware - Angela VISCOUNT extraordinary
District of Columbia - Taylor HARRIS glorious
Florida - Nicolette JENNINGS hair-raising
Georgia - Brenda SMITH-LEZAMA heart-stirring
Hawaii - Ashlee KOZUMA heart-stopping
Idaho - Mackenzie DIPMAN inconceivable
Illinois - Degi PUREV inexplicable
Indiana - Merribeth COX magnificent
Iowa - Mariah CARY marvelous
Kansas - Alyssa KLINZING miraculous
Kentucky - Monica ROBERTSON numinous
Louisiana - Helena CEFALU oh la la!
Maine - Simonne PASTORE out of the ordinary
Maryland - Kathleen MASEK outstanding (Too bad Chelsea Boone decided not to compete). phenomenal
Masachussetts - BJÖRK rare
Michigan - Marinella MAGREGAJ remarkable
Minnesota - REBECCA YEH special
Mississippi - VAEDA MANN spectacular
Missouri - ALEXANDRIA SPRY spine-tingling
Montana - Danica JANSMA strange (in a great way)
Nebraska - Savannah RAVE staggering
Nevada - Amanda JENKINS startling
New Hampshire - Sarah PAPA stunning
New Jersey - Brittany NETTA stupendous
New Mexico - Victoria SINCLAIR supermundane
Nu Yawk - Andreia GIBAU suprahuman
North Carolina - Victoria VESCE supranatural
North Dakota - Danielle CARSON talismanic
Ohio - India SIMONE telekinetic
Oklahoma - Kelsey GRISWOLD terrific
Oregon - Zeycan YILIDRIM thrilling
Pennslyvania - MADONNA tremendous
Rhode Island - Prutha PATE unreal
South Carolina - Summer PRIESTER utopia on earth!
South Dakota - Alexis RUPP valuable
Tennessee - Hannah Faith GREENE va va voom!
Texas - Kellie STEWART wonderful
Utah - Dani BRAUN wondrous
Vermont -Tammy VUJANOVIĆ youthful
Virginia - Alexis DRURY yummy
West Virginia -Elizabeth SABATINO zealous
Wisconsin -Teaka GRIESBACH zestful
Wyoming - Alexis ASA zippy

Aren't my choices lovely AND amazing? Yes, they are. ^^

Replies:
Subject:  photo crown.jpg

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:31 03/12/17 Sun

My name is gaj and I am running for Mister USB... I had a lot of fun running last year and ended up as 2nd runner up. I have a love of all things MUO and have been honoured to be a part of the MUO team in Manila this past January.

Replies:
Subject: fav and least fav miss teen usa pageant

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:31:33 03/09/17 Thu

I am not talking about the winner I am talking about the pageant itself. What teen pageant was your fav and what one was just a big snooze
2001 for me was a snooze I cannot put my finger on it but blah. I loved 1993. The host all the teens in the T 10 were great and very close to that 1987

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe: Less Latin American influence from now on?

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:14 02/10/17 Fri

As you noticed, the last two Miss Universes, Pia and Iris were from outside of Latin American countries.

IMG took over before Pia was crowned. IMG is associated with Fox for Miss Universe/Miss USA. Fox *sister* Hispanic channel, Azteca, does not have nowhere near as many viewers as Telemundo or Univision. On top of that, Azetca, based in California, is overwhelmingly geared towards Mexican Americans, as opposed to Telemundo, being East Coast based and catering to Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans and Colombians more than to the Mexican American audience.
This year, we had 4 Hispanic semi-finalists out of 13. I noticed Mexico (likely due to Azteca) made it twice in a row, though this year's delegate was very strong too. But Puerto Rico failed to make the cut both years IMG was the owner.

Obviously, the Latin American influence will never be totally discounted, as a significant percentage of the US audience in ratings for Miss Universe are Hispanics. At the same time, IMG and Fox are not held hostage to Telemundo and whatever the Latin American market wants.

With the emergence of the South Asian market, Philippnes, but also Indonesia and Thailand and more. There is a certain counterbalance to Latin American dominance, which in my view, was fake and did not refluence in quality of their delegates from the late Trump took over until the IMG buyout. It was more of a trick to keep everyone happy and to attract audience than a reflection of reality in pageants.

For the first time in 20 years, I can say that I could envision three Misses Universe in a row, if not more... from outside of Latin American countries. And that is the way, it should be!

Replies:
Subject: FEELING SAD

Author:
MAVERICK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:50 03/10/17 Fri

Hello! I was inspired by the regulars here to join the USB FACEBOOK PAGE. Then, I realized that I was BLOCKED! Why? It is just my second time to post here (My first was back in 2014) and that's it. I just don't understand. Anyway, thank you for your time reading this post.

Replies:
Subject: Mister USB 2017

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:44 02/13/17 Mon

Stayed tuned...it's coming soon!!

Last edited by author: Mon February 13, 2017 18:37:35   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Congratulation to Mister Lebanon,our new Mister International. He is also 6'9" tall

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:49 03/12/17 Sun

http://www.globalbeauties.com/blog/2017/02/favorite-from-lebanon-in-mister-international-2016/

Subject: MISS COLOMBIA UNIVERSE 2017

Author:
CNB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:19:07 03/11/17 Sat

Subject: Would Anyone Be Interested in a Tournament?

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:29 03/03/17 Fri

Hi USBers.

Now that March is upon us, I thought of putting together another MUO March Madness tournament. Before I post anything though, I'm looking to see if there's any interest on the board for participating. If I get enough replies reflecting interest, then I'll post a tournament.

Thanks in advance.

Replies:
Subject: OMG!

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:57:39 03/10/17 Fri

This is absolutely crazy and unfair!

Replies:
Subject: Alaska

Author:
Savh _14
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:03 03/10/17 Fri

Looks like Alaska has a new state director Sonja and Rachael Garness are the new directors for Alaska

Subject: Snapchat takeover

Author:
Excited
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:32 03/10/17 Fri

I see where the Miss USA title holders are taking over snapchat starting Monday, the 13th. If I have counted right that means it will end May 2nd. So is there a pageant about to happen? I sooooo hope it is!

Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.