VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: Does anyone know if Stormi Henley has had her baby yet?

Author:
Curious!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:41 03/17/17 Fri

Thanks!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: MUO March Madness 2017

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:33 03/12/17 Sun

First of all, I was really trying to avoid conflict with Mr. USB but if I were to wait for Mr. USB to end, the tournament wouldn't start until late March and end in April after NCAA's March Madness is over. I decided to proceed anyway and I'm hoping this tournament is a success and can co-exist with Mr. USB :)

This year's edition of MUO March Madness features the 50 delegates that were either a winner, runner up, finalist, or semifinalist at Miss Teen USA but went on to not make the cut at Miss USA. I used the 4 tournament regions, divided the delegates geographically by their Miss Teen USA state, and seeded based on the results at Miss Teen USA.

The delegate breakdown by region is
South: 14
East: 11
West: 9
Midwest: 16

Rather than me eliminating 18 delegates and beginning with the Round of 32, I decided to add a First Round to determine the 18 delegates that would advance to the Round of 32. After all, part of the fun of March Madness are the Cinderella stories and bracket busters :)

On this Selection Sunday, the First Round matchups are set:

South
8. Denesha Reed  vs. 9. Allison Alderson - Winner will face the 1 seed in the Round of 32
4. Julia Dalton vs. 13. Megan Myrehn  
5. Anna Mingus vs. 12. Kristi Glakas
7. Haley Sowers vs. 10. Angie Carpenter - Winner will face the 2 seed in the Round of 32
3. Molly Brown vs. 14. Arleen McDonald
6. Brittany Sharp vs. 11. Tori Hall

East
8. Catherine Muldoon vs. 9. Julianna White - Winner will face the 1 seed in the Round of 32
7. Alysha Castonguay vs. 10. Nicole Bigham - Winner will face the 2 seed in the Round of 32
6. Tiara Dews vs. 11. Caroline Lunny - Winner will face the 3 seed in the Round of 32

West
8. Caroline Scott vs. 9. Caley-Rae Pavillard - Winner will face the 1 seed in the Round of 32

Midwest
1. Cherise Haugen vs. 16. Jami Stallings
8. Adrienne Hazelwood vs. 9. Meagan Winings
4. Rhonda Hoglen vs. 13. Alla Ilushka
5. Anne Marie Dixon vs. 12. Nicole Llewellyn
2. Jamie Solinger vs. 15. Melana Scantlin
7. Kari Larson vs. 10. Gentry Miller
3. Lexi Atkins vs. 14. Kate Redeker
6. Heather Hart vs. 11. Jaymie Stokes

Select your winner from each matchup. Reply to this thread to vote. You must have a winner in each matchup for your vote to count. Voting will close Wednesday March 15 at 11:59 pm ET. The Round of 32 will begin as soon the results from the First Round are tabulated.

Replies:
Subject: MISS NEW MEXICO & TEEN results!!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:16 01/29/17 Sun

Teen:
Photogenic- Ariana Bustos
Active Wear- McKenna Ballard

4th- Devin Wilson
3rd- Ariana Bustos
2nd- McKenna Ballard
1st- Madison Turner
NMTUSA- Kalina Hamilton

Miss:
Photogenic- Victoria Sinclair
SS- Vanessa Hernandez

4th- Vanessa Hernandez
3rd- Sarah Joyner
2nd- Morgan Reeves
1st- Victoria Sinclair
NMUSA- Ashley Mora

Replies:
Subject: CCDAY2016"=>

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:59 03/16/17 Thu

Today is my Favorite MISS USA 1st Runner-up's Day! Happy Cloe Cabrera Day!

Subject: Harley---Mister USB 2017 candidate

Author:
Harley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:39:21 03/13/17 Mon

Hey, y'all! My name is Timothy Harrison (named after Harrison Ford. Long story lol) Jolley, also known as Harley on the board, and I am thrilled to be running for the coveted title of Mister USB 2017! Here's a bit about who I am, why I'm running, and what I'm all about (without going into too much depth yet, of course😜):

I am currently a Freshman at the University of Texas at Austin (hook em!) majoring in Management and minoring in Marketing. What exactly do I want to do with that once I graduate? No idea, but that scares my mother way more than it scares me--at least for the time being. I promise I'm not totally clueless, however. Integrating business with philanthropy has always been one of my many passions. I am a co-founder of a nonprofit that grants school supplies and uniforms for underprivileged students across Southwest Texas. This experience has been incredibly rewarding and is, without a doubt, one of my greatest accomplishments. Giving back, whether in a way that is big or small, takes precedence in my life, and being able to make any sort of difference is a goal I aim to fulfill each day. Anyway, enough with the sappy stuff about me--let's talk pageantry!

Hooked at the age of 10, I have been following pageants, specifically Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA, for roughly half of my life. I like to joke that I knew what a snap turn was before I could identify the U.S on a world map😉 From picking out my favorite gowns to witnessing one girl's dream come true, all aspects of pageantry keep me coming back for more year after year. Now, at 18, I am humbled to have become a contributor to a community that shares the same affinity for beauty that I do. Having the opportunity to become the next Mister USB would mean that I would get to broaden what pageantry means to me, while getting to know what it means to someone else. I remember when the board went down last year I thought to myself, "Oh no, who am I going to rant to now?!" Seriously, guys, I was freaking out without you all! This group has become like a family to me, and to be able to represent all of the fantastic USBers here would be an honor that I simply cannot put into words. Much love to everyone, and I hope you enjoy getting to know me this campaign season! Feel free to ask me any questions as I'll be putting up a video later for you all to get a look into my everyday life and go into more detail😊

Replies:
Subject: Trio

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:52 03/13/17 Mon

Overall, this trio is so quiet. I just don't get it. The Texas board goes weeks with no post. Where is everyone. We have 3 title holders who are too quiet.

Replies:
Subject: New Florida USA Director

Author:
Red Velvet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:08:32 03/16/17 Thu

Anyone know yet?

Subject: Can anyone recommend the best pageant headshot photographers in LA? I know of Shana but she is unavailable the dates I will be traveling there. Thanks for your help!

Author:
Lolly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:48:32 03/13/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Former Miss World-USA Elizabeth Safrit is the new franchise holder for MW in the USA.

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:06:49 03/09/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Everyone has their favorite. Let's be positive and have fun. List the state, flollowed up with her strongest quality. You may add one area that you wish for her to most improve as well. No bashing please!!! Every lady is beautiful but I bet she'd love an honest positive word of encouragement in a specific area too. Countdown is soon. Good luck to all.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:12:49 03/14/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: I'm having an argument with my friends about who could be eligible for Miss USA this year.

Author:
Guess who's coming to dinner
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:26 03/12/17 Sun

Based on the new age limits for Miss USA it is possible that a woman who is competing a state pageant could be as young as 17 and in some cases as old as 28, correct? All this is dependent on the contestant's birth date and the state pageant date ofcourse but both scenarios are possible right?

Also, any woman born in 1989 or later would be eligible to participate in this year's Miss USA right?

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.