VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56789 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

July 10-11
Miss Florida USA

Aug 29-30
Miss/Teen Rhode Island USA

Sept 5-6
Miss/Teen Montana USA
Miss Texas USA

Sept 5-7
Miss/Teen Illinois USA

Sept 12-13
Miss/Teen Wisconsin USA

Sept 18-19
Miss/Teen Idaho USA

Sept 19-20
Miss/Teen Wyoming USA

Sept 25-26
Miss/Teen Michigan USA

Oct 3-4
Miss Florida Teen USA
Miss/Teen Missouri USA
Miss/Teen South Dakota USA
2015 MUO State Pageant Dates for 2016 State Titles

Oct 9-10
Miss/Teen North Carolina USA
Miss/Teen Tennessee USA

Oct 10-11
Miss/Teen Iowa USA
Miss/Teen Virginia USA
Miss/Teen West Virginia USA

Oct 17-18
Miss/Teen New Jersey USA
Miss/Teen Washington USA

Oct 23-24
Miss/Teen Louisiana USA

Oct 24-25
Miss/Teen Colorado USA

Oct 30-31
Miss/Teen Mississippi USA

Oct 31-Nov 1
Miss/Teen Arkansas USA
Miss/Teen Maryland USA
Miss/Teen New Hampshire USA
Miss/Teen Vermont USA

Nov 6-7
Miss/Teen Alabama USA
Miss/Teen Ohio USA

Nov 14-15
Miss/Teen Connecticut USA

Nov 20-21
Miss/Teen Georgia USA
Miss/Teen Hawaii USA
Miss/Teen South Carolina USA

Nov 21-22
Miss/Teen Arizona USA
Miss/Teen Massachusetts USA
Miss/Teen Nevada USA
Miss/Teen North Dakota USA

Nov 28-29
Miss/Teen Delaware USA
Miss/Teen Indiana USA
Miss/Teen Kansas USA
Miss/Teen Maine USA
Miss/Teen Minnesota USA
Miss/Teen Oregon USA
Miss Texas Teen USA

Dec 4-5
Miss/Teen Utah USA

Dec 5-6
Miss/Teen California USA
Miss/Teen Pennsylvania USA

Dec 19-20
Miss/Teen District of Columbia USA
Miss/Teen Oklahoma USA

Jan 16-17, 2016
Miss/Teen Nebraska USA
Miss/Teen New York USA

Dates to be Announced/Confirmed
Alaska
Kentucky
New Mexico

Subject: Individual photos from Miss USA welcome ceremony now up :)

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:07:09 07/03/15 Fri

Individual photos from the ‪#‎MissUSA‬ welcome reception are now up :) Here's a sneak peak, check out the rest at http://www.pageantupdate.info/welcome-reception-individual-photos.html

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Candids Gallery 3 - 60+ new pics

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:48:21 07/02/15 Thu

http://www.pageantupdate.info/candids-gallery-3.html

Last edited by author: Thu July 02, 2015 06:49:38   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: Reelz Channel will air Miss USA!

Author:
NYCNewsie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:54 07/02/15 Thu

Per the Associated Press. Will post the full article.

Last edited by author: Thu July 02, 2015 08:31:48   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: The ladies that have really surprised me in a good way (based on pictures for the lovely Oz): Virginia, Hawaii, Pennsylvania and Nevada. My unwavering favorites: RI, AZ, FL. The ladies that are going down my list, but still on it: Texas (her face isn't doing it for me, great physique and styling tho and I love that she is Mexican American. Oklahoma, just isn't standing out to me. What do you guys think? Who has really surprised you since arriving in Baton Rouge?

Author:
Venezuela Enthusiast
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:26 07/03/15 Fri

Subject: And Day 4 candids also up

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:02 07/02/15 Thu

http://www.pageantupdate.info/candids-gallery-4.html

Last edited by author: Thu July 02, 2015 21:28:15   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: IMG_5908IMG_7521

Author:
Sxoxo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:03:27 07/02/15 Thu

Replies:
Subject: PLEASANT SURPRISES & DANG, I HOPE SHE PULLS IT TOGETHER

Author:
A wealth of candids
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:37:11 07/02/15 Thu

PLEASANT SURPRISES

ALABAMA - She was like something you'd put in your bank vault. A treasure hidden from plain sight until NOW. This strategy should work for her because she is all the buzz on here and she has been outshining every girl in group photos she's been in.

DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA - Some may argue this choice but she is the Miss PA of a couple weeks ago. Before people started jumping on the PA bandwagon, people were saying Liz was "over the top" in her styling. I have heard that same thing now about DC but she is an imposing figure in group shots and can look very sultry. Styling is key for her but if on point she is among many blondes that should make the cut.

HAWAII - She's positively beautiful. She radiates warmth and she is yet another group photo girl who makes your eyes go right to her. There is a warmth and humility with this girl and it will probably put Hawaii back in the semi's IF she has been in the gym hard core.

MASSACHUSETTS - Talk about styling! This Albanian has brought her A-game. I have seen several photos of her and thanks to the makeup sponsors she has looked immaculate.

NORTH CAROLINA - She's a Dalton so it was almost to be expected. I still wouldn't put her in with my favorite blondes but she does look more vivacious and ready to go.

VIRGINIA - We all kind of new it was there. Although she had more photos surface than Alabama did, it seems that she has been saving her fierceness for the pageant. She looks amazing and goes from a bubble because I too was waiting to see how she'd look when she showed up, to a possible top 5, and probable top 10 spot.

DANG, I HOPE SHE PULLS IT TOGETHER

GEORGIA - 4 words for Brooke: TAKE DOWN YOUR HAIR! With her hair up she looks both too young AND old enough to be a chaperone. It's weird. How is that possible? But she looks like she works for MUO (behind the scenes) than the legacy that has been the Miss Georgia delegates for as long as I can remember. If ANYONE finds a picture of her with her hair down...oh Lord PLEASE post it here! I love this girl but she may end up clapping if she doesn't come correct.

NEW YORK - I love this girl as well. Something has been off with her hair. (I seem hair-obsessed, huh?) It has been messy and unkempt and it looks like the Bayou humidity has taken it's toll. She needs to find her sass AND product that will keep her coif coiffed or she too could miss the cut.

RHODE ISLAND - Yet another girl I love. I do not like the way she has looked in most photos I have seen of her. Her styling reads very 1990's and that is not a good thing. Lose the harsh red lip, soften the brows and change the foundation (it is too light a color for her) and she may bounce back, but right now she could be a bubble and on the outside looking in.

Everyone I did not put in either column I have the same opinions about them pre-arrival as I do now: LOVE PA, CO, KY etc, and the girls I wasn't crazy about I listed above as PLEASANT SURPRISES.

Replies:
Subject: Let's talk Miss World America.

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:16 06/08/15 Mon

I'm excited for this. With United States helping them kick off, I think it's going to be a great year.

All of the contestants are up on the Miss World America website here: http://www.missworldamerica.com

We have some pageant vets in here.

Teresa Scanlan, the youngest Miss America winner is representing Nebraska again. Good on her. She has matured quite a bit and I really want her to do well.

Rachel White, Miss Texas World, placed at Miss United States last year (I want to say top 15?). This girl... Pictures don't do her justice. She is beautiful, smart, and a total sweet heart. Not to mention she works in Regenerative Biology!

We have some USA girls in here too.

I found the following on the guru board:

Areille Rosmarino, Kristy Landers, Carlyn Bradarich, Erza Haliti, Chelsie Folde, Corrin Stellakis, Kailyn Perez, Ashley Mora, April Maroshick, and Shannon Lynch will also be competing.

I'm sorry I don't know how to post pics for y'all!

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]56789 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.