VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
2015 MUO Pageant Dates & Locations
Miss USA 2015 - TBD
Miss Teen USA August 21-22 Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
Miss Universe 2015 - TBD

Subject: MUO March Madness - Championship Matchup

Author:
Last Voting Round
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:50:58 03/26/15 Thu

Thanks to those who voted in the Final Four. The 2015 MUO Championship matchup has now been set:

Ali Landry vs. Danielle Boatwright

Select your winner. Reply to this thread to vote. Voting will close Saturday March 28 at 11:59 pm ET and the champion will be revealed on Sunday March 29.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Photographer feedback for the southeast area: Carter, Boyd, AJ, Angel, Younique?

Author:
would really like to know pros/cons of each
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:06 03/16/15 Mon

Replies:
Subject: Pageant NO's

Author:
Frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:36 03/24/15 Tue

1. Do not wear any visible tattoos. It is just not pageant appropriate. I get that lots of people have them, but please cover them up.

2. After being asked a question do not start your response with "Good evening, or I am glad you asked"

3. If you don't have it, don't flaunt it.

4. Black women or dark complected women avoid wearing purple, it looks horrible and way too much with your skin tone. You want the judges too notice you and not how the gown distracts.

5. White blonde women avoid wearing yellow, or pastel pinks, it makes you look too pale.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Florida Teen USA shoots with Victoria's Secret photographer!

Author:
Athalia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:06:01 03/25/15 Wed

Okay, so I will never be over Olivia Caputo losing again in Florida, but I saw this on instagram and thought it was pretty cool.. Jara Courson, Miss Florida Teen USA 2015, shot with famed Victoria's Secret photographer Russell James, for his project on Native Americans. So awesome!

Replies:
Subject: What was your favorite/best Miss USA Top 5?

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:31 03/24/15 Tue

I think I am going with 2004 for this one. Of course, Shandi seemed way ahead of the pack, but everyone else in the Top 5 seemed like a reasonable choice. No major WTFs for me that year, LOL.

I couldn't find a picture of the Top 5, only the Top 3. The other two were Oklahoma and Tennessee.

Replies:
Subject: After a nice plethera of pro pics going around and an over-abundance of candid, and most of the personalities becoming apparant, I think I finally have a top 16- what do you all think?

Author:
Mack_P
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:48:52 03/22/15 Sun

Arizona
District of Columbia
Florida
Illinois
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Bubbles California Maine and Georgia
Dark Horse Massachusetts and Connecticut

Replies:
Subject: What was your favorite/best Miss Universe Top 5?

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:13 03/22/15 Sun

I actually had a hard time with my own question, because almost every year seems to have one or two WTFs for me.

After much consideration I think I am going to say 1989 because I *love* Angela Visser, Gretchen Polhemus was va-va-voomy, Sweden was a beautiful 1st runner-up (despite the Guggenheim Museum hairdo), and Mexico and Poland were lovely.

Replies:
Subject: Wonderful StandUp2Cancer blog featuring Samantha Poirier http://www.standup2cancer.org/blog/view/miss_new_hampshire_usa_thriving_after_loss

Author:
NHfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:45:32 03/25/15 Wed

Subject: MUO March Madness - Final Four

Author:
Two Rounds Left
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:21:16 03/23/15 Mon

Thanks to those who voted in the Elite Eight. The regional winners are

South: Ali Landry
East: Shanna Moakler
West: Alyssa Campanella
Midwest: Danielle Boatwright

Therefore, the 2015 MUO Final Four matchups are

Ali Landry vs. Shanna Moakler
Alyssa Campanella vs. Danielle Boatwright

Select your winner from each matchup to form your championship matchup. Reply to this thread to vote. Voting will close Wednesday March 25 at 11:59 pm ET and the championship matchup will be revealed on Thursday March 26.

Replies:
Subject: I'll Attempt An Early Top 16:

Author:
DeeDee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:05 03/23/15 Mon

ALABAMA
ARIZONA
COLORADO
CONNECTICUT
DELAWARE
FLORIDA
MAINE
MARYLAND
MICHIGAN
MISSISSIPPI
OHIO
PENNSYLVANIA
SOUTH CAROLINA
TENNESSEE
TEXAS
UTAH

Replies:
Subject: pick 15 miss usa winners you would like to have seen win miss U ( even if you like who won that year)

Author:
catalina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:57:32 03/22/15 Sun

Michele Mc Donald
Tonia Wilson
Shawnae jebbia
Nia Sanchez
Alyssa Campanella
Shandi Finessey

Terri Utley
Julie hayek
Courtney gibbs
ERin Brady
Shannon Martetic'

Kandace Krueger
lu parker
mai shanley
kim pressler
DEbie shelton

Replies:
Subject: Waist training?

Author:
NYCNewsie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:00:27 03/20/15 Fri

Hello everyone. i am competing in a pageant this summer and need some advice, I am a slim girl, work out twice a day and eat healthy. I am just naturally wider at the waist and am having the hardest time getting rid of the lower belly area. I know waist training is a celeb fab now a days but has anyone had any success with it or know someone who has? Does it actually work? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Replies:
Subject: What's the most flawless SWIMSUIT and EVENING GOWN performance ever for you? The ones that just made you say "WOW".

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:50:11 03/19/15 Thu

FOR EVENING GOWN mine would have to be....

Mariana Paola Vicente at 2010 Miss Universe Puerto Rico.
The Gown fits her like a glove. Glided across the stage like she was on roller blades or what.

FOR SWIMSUIT mine would have to be....

Janicel Lubina at the recently concluded Miss Universe Philippines. I believe she'll always be my Ms.Universe that Philippines never had. Biggest mistake ever of PH apart from MJ's veeners. lol She was an oriental Uzmin Everts wasted. This performance is a killer.

Replies:
Subject: How would Ukraine have done if the original winner competed?

Author:
Samuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:10 03/22/15 Sun

Initially I did think Ukraine would have a lower chance after the 1st RU was sent. Buy, after watching her in action, particularly the video where she stopped to take photos and when she carried her gown during the preliminaries, I knew she would make the top 5. Indeed she did!

I think nobody bought up this question so now I'll ask - how would the original winner have done if she competed? Anybody think she'll not place? Or will she make the top 2?

My answer: I think she'll make the top 5 but I can see her getting eliminated in the top 10 just like 2013's rep. For some reason, the Ukraine reps that are not so facially beautiful make the top 5...

What are your thoughts?

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.