VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board
Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs
2015 MUO State Pageant Dates for 2016 State USA Titles

THE 2016 MISS USA AND MISS TEEN USA CLASS IS SET ! ALL STATE PAGEANTS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED !

Subject: Miss Earth United States

Author:
Not a Sheep
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:12 01/17/16 Sun

Will Miss Earth United States be a repeat of Miss World America? Teresa Scanlan (former Miss America) entered the pageant at-large 1 month prior to the national competition. Laura Clark and Chris Wilmer had knowledge of her being pregnant. Maybe former Miss World America Elizabeth Safrit will come in at-large to Miss Earth United States AFTER all the other contestants have paid their money??

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Venezuela

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:24:32 02/08/16 Mon

This is a serious dress. Look at that ass. If she wears something like this for Universe EG, she'll sail to top5. imo obv.

Replies:
Subject: Rolene made a stunning bride!!

Author:
PRINCE OF DUBAI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:04:45 02/07/16 Sun

http://www.rolenestrauss.com/my-wedding/

Replies:
Subject: So since most do a top 15 on here, I was wondering who Shanna's top 15 were??? Please enlighten us!

Author:
KMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:16:43 02/07/16 Sun

Replies:
Subject: So who's going to win the SUPERBOWL?

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:53 02/06/16 Sat

Replies:
Subject:  photo 3_zpswogacsoa.jpg

Author:
Sxoxo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:44:36 02/06/16 Sat

Ok this is my last post on Emmy for a little bit, last in her series with Oscar Picazo!

It's a glam shot brace yourself! Nevada lovvveeeeeeee

Replies:
Subject: How horrible

Author:
Hoz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:11 02/06/16 Sat

Kiara Young's cousin poured boiling water on a cat. OMG

http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/daquan-smith-man-dumps-throws-throwing-hot-boiling-water-on-cat-facebook-video-out-window-north-carolina-youtube-watch-cruelty-charges-police/

Replies:
Subject: Miss Universe Second Chance 2000-2007

Author:
Inoshishi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:14 02/06/16 Sat

It's time to announce your Second Chance Miss Universe 2000-2007! Thank you all for participating in this tournament edition. Sorry for the delay as we've had an interesting development. More on that later.

Let's begin with announcing your top 8:

8th Place: Sanja Papic-Miss Serbia and Montenegro (1 vote for 4th Runner Up)
7th Place : Eva Ekvall- Miss Venezuela (2 votes for 4th Runner Up)
6th Place: Evelina Papantoniou-Miss Greece (7 votes for 4th Runner Up)

Our top 5 finalist are:
Kurara Chibana-Miss Japan!
Honey Lee-Miss Korea!
Shandi Finnessey-Miss USA!
Yanina Gonzalaz-Miss Paraguay!
And Lauriane Gilleron-Miss Switzerland!

After tabulating your results both here and by private ballot you have chosen:
4th Runner Up-Honey Lee-Miss Korea! (14 votes as 4RUP)
3rd Runner UP-Yanina Gonzalaz-Miss Paraguay! (just one vote difference!)
2nd Runner UP-Kurara Chibana-Miss Japan! (14-13 winner over Yanina)

And now we are down to our final 2...Miss USA and Miss Switzerland. Both are deserving to be your winner, but only one of them will be your new Miss Second Chance Universe 2000-2007. 28 votes were cast and the winner is...........

OMG! It's a TIE!!!! 14-14!! (Everybody looking stunned and not knowing what to do as Inoshishi exits stage).....

(Inoshishi shyly walks back on stage) OK FOLKS! Ya'll stop rioting. Let ME take control of this situation.

As I mentioned in the Miss USA Second Chance Tournament, there would be 3 tiebreakers. First I'd drop my vote, then look to see which judge voted first and finally get a friend to participate. The delegate who got two out of three would win the tie-breaker. Ya'll down with that?

So,I voted for Lauriane Gilleron- So that's 1 point for Shandi.

The first person to vote was "My Picks" and he/she chose Lauriane-So that's one point for Lauriane. (1-1)

It comes down to the special judge, my friend's vote! Lol I asked my Japanese coworker whose English nickname is "Marty" (who was surprisingly really into it) which of the two he liked best showing several photos of each. He said, "I like her because she's the sexiest" as he chose your winner.......

MISS USA SHANDI FINNESSEY!!!!!!! Congratulations Shandi!!!! All the love and bragging rights are yours.Take your first walk as this board's new Miss Second Chance Universe!

And as for poor Lauriane Gilleron, due to tying for Miss Universe Second Chance, she will be included in our winner's tournament to be held later which now also includes:

Morgan Woolard-Miss Second Chance USA 2008-2015. (I have received second hand info that Morgan is aware and appreciative of her win and your continued support :) )

and Shandi Finnessey-Miss Second Chance Universe 2000-2007.

Last edited by author: Sat February 06, 2016 13:47:14   Edited 9 times.

Replies:
Subject: Crown me

Author:
eloise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:14:58 02/05/16 Fri

Replies:
Subject: SXOXO, looking at NV USA pageant photos. Did the Miss 1st RU have the same gown as the Teen winner? That would've been so funny! Both beautiful girls.

Author:
curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:18:28 02/07/16 Sun

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2015 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.