VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56789 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Miss USA 2015 - July 12, 2015 Baton Rouge, LA
2015 MUO Pageant Dates & Locations

Miss Teen USA August 21-22 Atlantis Resort, Bahamas
Miss Universe 2015 - TBD

Subject: When they say the title can change your life forever...this is what they mean:

Author:
Glitter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:17:11 04/07/15 Tue

To those who say this is all as a result of dating Nick Jonas, Olivia still had to win her state title, Miss USA, and Miss Universe (all with one try, something no American woman accomplished) in order to meet Nick.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: I apologize if this has been asked but....

Author:
Philly Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:28:45 04/06/15 Mon

.....does anyone know if they've already mentioned the dates for the Miss USA pageant? I've heard it will be in Louisiana again, which I'm ok with, but I'd like to take a full week off from work!

Replies:
Subject: The SKIN post:

Author:
Jina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:49:41 04/05/15 Sun

Beauty queens have the most stunning skin, even formers it seems.

Can we all collectively help each other out and name drop fantastic skin care products, laser treatments, vitamins, fillers, creams, or even at home face masks that help get gorgeous skin.

P.S: Anyone who simply mentions "drink lot's of water" OR "get plenty of sleep" should be on time out. Nothing irks me more when people respond with that regarding anything to do with skin. We get it, water, sun bad, sleep good. Now let's talk treatments, products and routines. Thanks.

Replies:
Subject: How would you complete this sentence?

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:27:52 04/07/15 Tue

"I wasn't expecting it, and I still can't quite believe it, but I was delighted when _____ "

My Answer: Brook Lee won Miss Universe 1997

Replies:
Subject: Steel Magnolias?!?

Author:
HiJake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:05:51 04/06/15 Mon

So, it seems as though it's more likely than not that Miss USA 2015 will be headed back to Baton Rouge. I have no problem with that, considering I think they were awesome hosts last year. While we await confirmation, my mind is already churning with ideas about production. Here's my first...

I would love it if this year's Fadil theme was a simple beauty shot following a Steel Magnolias theme. I really loved the floral thing he did with the Russian girls last year and I think he should draw inspiration from that. Magnolias is Louisiana's state flower and I think would make a beautiful prop or back piece for the photos. I think it would be simple and beautiful. Thoughts? Any other ideas?

Replies:
Subject: Favorite Headshots

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:09:29 03/27/15 Fri

Most of these contestants are on my list, but I am judging based on a combination of facial beauty and whether the headshot elevated my opinion.

Arizona
California
Colorado
Georgia

Maine
Maryland
Mississippi
Nevada

New York
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas

My top headshot awards go to New York, Maine, and Arizona.

Replies:
Subject: There is a MUO mole on USB

Author:
just sayin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:50:27 04/06/15 Mon

I know who it is.
Do you?

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 123[4]56789 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.