VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2021 State Titles

Subject: Rest In Paradise Michele Marlene McDonald - Miss Pennsylvania USA 1971 - Miss USA 1971.

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:02:31 01/24/20 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: CALIFORNIA USA/TEEN USA 2020 CONTESTANTS POSTED

Author:
ValeneEwing
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:09 01/23/20 Thu

On first glance I see Andrea Shen, 2019's 1st Runner up.
If link doesn't work check Miss California USA or Miss California TEEN USA Facebook pages.

MISS - 71
https://www.facebook.com/pg/MissCaliforniaUSA/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10157968840370645&ref=page_internal

TEEN - 44
https://www.facebook.com/pg/MissCATeenUSA/photos/?tab=album&album_id=3248266818522317&ref=page_internal

Last edited by author: Thu January 23, 2020 10:00:11   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: This girl can talk

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:41 12/23/19 Mon

Replies:
Subject: I don’t mean to be a downer, but if this board is unable to be moderated daily, we ought to go back to have registered users only. It’s pageant season here- leading up to USA, and what that also means is TROLLS making unnecessary and distasteful remarks about women who have worked hard, in an attempt to make belittle them and their supporters. I have already seen some snarky or nasty comments here, and I know that’s just the start!

Author:
Just saying
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:30 01/21/20 Tue

Replies:
Subject: 10 posters of yesteryear that you are missing!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi (nsi)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:09 01/15/20 Wed

My dearest fellows Bubble Boarders!
We all cherish friendships that we have forged in this community over the years.
What are the 10 former posters (that are either alive or that passed away) that you miss the most? Write your top 10 and say why. If you do not have a top 10, please share your top 5 or top 3 and say why you did appreciate them.

Here is my top 10 in no particular order:

Meemaw - I absolutely adored their reviews of pageants and quirky, sophisticated approach to pageantry. I loved their directness, even if I admit it did rub me the wrong way at times. Meemaw chose to have kept their identity secret. Many claimed that he was Kim Tomes, others that he was one of the GuyRex guys. In an interview, Meemaw revealed he was a male. He battled a serious illness and I hope it all went well.

catalina - If Meemaw was extremely polished, the unpolished side of Catalina has charmed everyone over the years. Her direct, at times, raw posts showed an extreme vulnerability and yet a wholesome personality. At first, I thought catalina was Hispanic due to multiple mistakes in her "interventions", but it turned out she is not. And who can't forget her love of cats.

Marjukka - This emotional lady was one of the central personas of the message board in the 1990s. An exquisite, fragile flower if there was one. This Finniah retro beauty was oozing with wholesomeness.

Jimmy Steele - One of the purest souls in pageantry. So real, so beautiful inside. Jimmy fron Toronto had to hide his extremely young age in the 1990s. A bookworm and a multilingual, sophisticated individual... he actually became a lawyer!

Hooked - A feisty Republican lady from the South. I absolutely adore Marianne. We disagreed and argued on so many things over the years. Be it a different preference of pageant winners, be it politics, be it what happened on Oasis message board. But I believe both of us, as devoted Christians, truly better understand the reality of what this life is all about after our experience on the Bubbld Board.

punky (punkyPrincess) - This firmer state titleholder and Miss Congeniality has been one of the sweetest and most tangible additions to this message board. Cute as a pie and very friendly... she emphasized that wholesomenes we all appreciate in friendships.

JennNYC - I absolutely adore Jenn. This Caribbean lady from New York is probably the poster with whom I agreed the most among my 10 posters I mention. She has the chops to be a perfect pageant judge. So real, so true to herself.... there is nothing but positive things to say about her.

Danny-boy - This guy truly loves his island of Puerto Rico and its culture. A.pageant aficionado, he became a lawyer and is smart to boot. I argued with him quite a lot, as I wasn't a fan of many Puerto Rican queens... but there is simply that STRIKING zsa zsa zsa that he embodies... that ingenue vibe that you rarely detect in males.

KreloK - This Miami based model was one of the most interesting posters on "American Beauty" when Rican/Test was the moderator. KreloK offered an interesting perspective with the emphasis on Hispanic community.

oz-USB (x) - This Kiwi poster has many fans and some detractors. But who cannot appreciate her thirst for life and her work including getting so many past results of pageants in one place as well as her informative, comprehensive roundups. She has made some mistakes, some of them included Oasis... but she truly recovered and became a better person!

And now, your turn. Who are the 10 posters that you miss the most?

Replies:
Subject: MISS CALIFORNIA USA THIS WEEKEND.

Author:
pageantpearl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:14 01/21/20 Tue

1. How many contestants in Miss & Teen?

2. Who are the State Directors?

3. Will the pageant be webstreamed?

Replies:
Subject: New York Contestants are here

Author:
PikachusWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:28 01/08/20 Wed

Miss(175!): https://missnewyorkusa.com/2020-miss-new-york-usa-contestants/
Teen(122!): https://missnewyorkusa.com/2020-miss-new-york-teen-usa-contestants/

Replies:
Subject: Can anyone teach me: 1) How to post a video and a picture and 2) What section of a new public post do I upload. Thank you in advance.

Author:
Tutoring Needed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:11 01/21/20 Tue

Subject: miss va usa 2020 Result

Author:
paco
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:36 01/19/20 Sun

Replies:
Subject: NEW YORK USA & TEEN RESULTS!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:55 01/19/20 Sun

Miss New York USA 2020:
Winner- Andreia Gibau
1st RU- Michelle Leon
2nd RU- Briana Siaca
3rd RU- Heather Nunez
4th RU- Jenny Kwong

Top 10:
Anitza Arellano
Nathalie Borgella
Michelle Leon
Heather Nunez
Briana Siaca

Top 21:
Tiffany Bredy
Sara Budnik
Lauren Eschbach
Maryam Jaafar
Erica Luciano
Natalia Mayo
Katherine McQuade
Caroline Placzek
Alyssa Schmidt
Lauren Schwartzberg
Emilya Washeleski

Miss New York Teen USA Top 16:
Sidney Bowers, 3rd RU
Alexandra Bruff
Kiara Carrion
Maya Dominguez, NYTUSA
Camilyn Flores
Zoya Garg
Asia Hickman
Jenna Hofmann
Sterling Hsuih
Chloe Jones
Cayla Kumar
Paige Loague
Emma Mathes
Kamiylah Monroe, 1st RU
Ella Thomas – Montgomery, 2nd RU
Sydney Tobin, 4th RU

Last edited by author: Sun January 19, 2020 20:53:57   Edited 4 times.

Replies:
Subject: Florida USA Finalists

Author:
kappanole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:51:33 01/19/20 Sun

Teen Finalists:
1. Davie
2. Naples
3. Boca Raton
4. Downtown Miami
5. Winter Garden
6. Apopka
7. Odessa
8. Westlake
9. Jacksonville
10. Lake County
11. Northport
12. Jensen Beach
13. East Orlando
14. Martin County
15. Gainesville
16. Cocoa Beach
17. Southwest Orlando
18. Miami Lakes
***There was a tie, so they added 3 extra finalists***

Miss Finalists:
1. Coral Gables
2. Highland Beach
3. Ft. Lauderdale
4. Jupiter
5. Melbourne
6. North Miami
7. Howie-in-the-Hills
8. South Naples
9. Redlands
10. Dr. Philips
11. Weston
12. Lake Butler
13. Key West
14. Westchester
15. Okeechobee
16. Orange County
17. Oviedo
***There was a tie in this category also, so they added 2 extra spots.***

Replies:
Subject: Miss Utah USA Contestants Posted

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:45:56 01/12/20 Sun

http://missutahusa.com/miss/

The roster seems to be mostly newcomers. I recognize Rachel Slawson, Hayley Huntsman, and Cheyenne Peterson from previous UT USA pageants, and Maddie Jonely from previous UT Teen USA pageants. I don't think there are any former Teen winners or former MAO state winners on the roster. I also don't recognize any participants from other state USA pageants.

Last edited by author: Sun January 12, 2020 15:49:30   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA results!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:10:53 01/19/20 Sun

All four Teens advnanced. Oh, how I wish their Teen numbers were higher.

Miss DC USA 2020 Top 12:
Yashvi Aware
Alexis Becton
Lily Donaldson
Keandra Forte
Cierra Jackson
Jessy Peralta
Sasha Perea
Faith Porter
Sophia Ramsel
Kelly Seibold
Tamara Smith
Chelsie Stevens

Last edited by author: Sun January 19, 2020 21:11:29   Edited 1 time.

Subject: MISS GLOBAL Brouhaha. United States was represented by Flavianny Nassimbeni of Florida.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:09 01/19/20 Sun

So this just happened at Miss Global Finals in Mexico.

Last edited by author: Sun January 19, 2020 16:40:20   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: A USB trip down memory lane

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:05:59 01/18/20 Sat

The other post about former participants who we miss inspired me to check out some archived pages from USB.

To see a selection of pages dating back 10 or more years, go to the Wayback Machine and type this site's URL into the search field. Then you will get a calendar of dates for which they have screen shots of USB.

https://web.archive.org/

For example, here is a page from March 2015...

https://web.archive.org/web/20150305051914/www.voy.com/215218/

Enjoy!

Replies:
Subject: Big pageant weekend!

Author:
Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:59 01/19/20 Sun

Are any of these weekends webcast? Any statehoppers or MAO crossovers to watch? Any updates out of the competing states this weekend?

Replies:
Subject: First Runner-Up Moments

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:22 01/06/20 Mon

Which ones stand out to you?

A few that I remember are...

Miss Universe 1982. The 1st runner up, Miss Guam, was so gracious during the crowning. When the winner, Karen Baldwin, went to sit in the winner's chair, Miss Guam was the first to greet her, helped adjust her crown, wiped lipstick off her cheek, etc. One of my favorite pageant moments.

Miss USA 2005. Just after the announcement that Chelsea Cooley won, you can see the 1st runner up, Miss California, say to her "Good job!!" and she seemed genuinely happy for her.

Miss Universe 1987. As Bob Barker got closer and closer to announcing the result, Miss Italy (the 1st runner up) came closer and closer to a complete meltdown. If it had gone on one second longer I think she would have passed out, LOL.

Miss Teen USA 2000. Probably the most famous reaction from a 1st runner up. When the result is announced, Miss Texas, Nicole O'Brien, visibly says "f*ck!" (or something close to it) and stalks off the stage.

Replies:
Subject: NEW MEXICO is up, y’all!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:37 01/16/20 Thu

Well, I’ve got to say that there are some beautiful girls competing in Miss, but they’d be crazy to not crown Elizabeth Nelson as the new Miss New Mexico USA, who, IMO, could have the same streak of luck in 2020.
http://www.newmexicopageants.com/miss-new-mexico-2020-contestants/

Replies:
Subject: Kentucky USA contestants

Author:
KentuckyUSA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:34:39 01/16/20 Thu

Kentucky contestants are up! There are 45 in Miss and 46 in Teen. That’s huge for them. Hope to see a good show this year. Who are your favorites? A few from top 5 in past years returning

Replies:
Subject: TERRI UTLEY BRITT -- MISS USA 1982 -- FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM TONIGHT

Author:
Balthazar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:03:54 01/16/20 Thu

Please join Terri Britt as she shares her own life story of emotional chaos, stress and struggle, and how she shifted it to one of peace, passion, abundance AND miracles. Plus…she’ll reveal the steps of how you can, too, by raising YOUR Worthiness Quotient!

Thursday, January 16, 2020
7-9 pm

TWO WAYS TO ATTEND!

1. VIA LIVESTREAM
Terri will be live streaming this event on the Women Leaders of Love Facebook page. Please mark yourself as "Going" or "Interested" so you receive a reminder on the day of the event. At the time of the event, simply go to www.facebook.com/womenleadersoflove to watch.

2. IN PERSON
Terri will be teaching this event from JumpinGoat Coffee Roasters & Tasting Room Cleveland in the north Georgia area. If you would like to attend in person, please click on the link below and look for the blue “RESERVE SEATS” button to register the amount of seats you want.

LINK: <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://www.facebook.com/events/797494254059785/">https://www.facebook.com/events/797494254059785/</a>

Subject: Florida contestants are up!

Author:
PikachusWorld
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:18 01/13/20 Mon

Miss(82): https://m.facebook.com/MissFloridaUSA/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2875666702493518&mt_nav=1&ref=page_internal

Teen(46):https://m.facebook.com/MissFloridaTeenUSA/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2709869689096619&mt_nav=1&ref=page_internal

Lots of state hoppers here, as in New York.

Last edited by author: Mon January 13, 2020 10:22:36   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: PRODUCT FOR SALE

Author:
Yokov Roman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:08:53 01/16/20 Thu

Hello,

We are please to inform your esteem buying company the petroleum products you are looking for is available in our storage tanks and reservoir for immediate delivery. Such as:
1) D2 DIESEL GAS OIL L-0.2-62 GOST 305-82
2) MAZUT M100 10585-75/99
3) JET FUEL JP54
4) JET FUEL JPA1
5) REBCO GOST 9965-76
6) LPG (LIQUIFEID PETROLEUM GAS) GOST 20448-90
7) BITUMEN GRADE 60/70 AND 80/100
8) LNG( LIQUIFEID NATURAL GAS) GOST 5542-87
9) D6 VIRGIN FUEL OIL
10) AGO
11) GASOLINE 89-92-93-95 OCTANE RUSSIAN ORIGIN
12) EN 590 RUSSIAN ORIGINS

Contact us via email to enable us issue our official soft corporate offer (SCO).

BELOW IS OUR CONTACT INFORMATION,
Email: yokov-roman@mail.ru
Tel: +79267435142
Best Regards
Yokov Roman

Subject: MASSACHUSETTS results

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:52:49 01/12/20 Sun

Miss MA USA- Sabrina Victor
1st RU- Jordyn Jagolinzer
2nd RU- Ashley Baptista
3rd RU- Jhoannette Arias
4th RU- Caroline Cooney

Remaining Top 16:
Lauren Barnard
Olivia Bulgin
Julianna Corsi
Ashley Cunningham
Sarah DeSouza
Azia Hernandez
Olivia Kerins
Ashley Maiolatesi
Skarlet Ramirez
Caroline Sarnelli
Nicole Vicino

Miss MA TUSA W- Annika Sharma
1st RU- Judy Li
2nd RU- Taylor Marino
3rd RU- Jordon Hudson
4th RU- Jenny Gould

Remaining Top 16:
Isabella Brait
Kennedy Campbell
Gabriella Carli
Annalisa Hair
Niccie Jamitkowski
Kyla Lima
Kamryn Mills
Chantal Perez
Ivana Perez
Emily Pimentel
Melissa Sapini

Replies:
Subject: Contestants for Miss New York USA 2020

Author:
Beauty King (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:48 01/14/20 Tue

This January 19th will be held Miss / Teen New York Usa 2020. Take a look at the contestants :

<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="https://missnewyorkusa.com/2020-miss-new-york-usa-contestants/">https://missnewyorkusa.com/2020-miss-new-york-usa-contestants/</a>

Subject: Flashback: Miss Universe 2006 Swimsuit

Author:
Doot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:21:57 01/12/20 Sun

This swimsuit competition has always stood out in my mind. Wondering what others think.

A few of my impressions about the production...

- The music was just right for SS. One of my favorite SS songs ever.

- I don't like having a Top 20, especially in SS. It just feels like too much. This is a case where less is more, in my opinion. I think 15 is max for SS or EG on finals night.

- I hated the "commentary" by Carson Kressley. He just made obvious jokes about the names of the countries. Anyone could do that. At least Shandi had some substantive comments.

And some thoughts on the contestants...

- Puerto Rico just nailed it. She came out first and no one could touch her afterwards. I was never a huge fan of hers, but I could see why she won.

- I loved Trinidad & Tobago and wish she had gone farther. I think this is where the expression "the face of the pageant" originated.

- I never got Paraguay or why she made it to the Top 5. Even Carson and Shandi didn't sound too thrilled with her in SS.

Curious to know what others think!

Last edited by author: Sun January 12, 2020 20:22:12   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: OREGON results

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:02:19 01/12/20 Sun

Miss OR USA- Katerina Villegas
1st RU- Allison Cook
2nd RU- Hailey Sturgill
3rd RU- Caitlen Monnone
4th RU- Hannah Patterson
Remaining T11:
Ashley Bednarek
Brittney Cathcart
Sarah Donahue
Emma Ellis
Willow Garcia
Brooklyn Lowery

Miss OR TUSA- Shayla Montgomery
1st RU- Hallidae Hunt
2nd RU- Amanda Bishop
3rd RU- Megan Kindle
4th RU- Lauren Williams

Last edited by author: Sun January 12, 2020 21:34:22   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: Who is your Miss USA right now? If you can't decide, who's your current Top 5 for Miss USA?

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:24:52 01/05/20 Sun

My current Top 5 for Miss USA:

Georgia, Alyssa Beasley
Idaho, Kim Layne
Mississippi, Asya Branch
Oklahoma, Mariah Davis
Texas, Taylor Kessler

Runners-Up for my Top 5:
Hawaii, Sam Neyland
North Carolina, Jane Axhoj
Rhode Island, Jonet Nichelle

Replies:
Subject: Kansas contestants are posted!

Author:
gAgA_x
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:12:59 01/10/20 Fri

Miss (18) <a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.warriorsforross.com/ksusa2020/index.html">http://www.warriorsforross.com/ksusa2020/index.html</a>

Teen (17)
<a rel=nofollow target=_blank href="http://www.warriorsforross.com/ksteen2020/index.html">http://www.warriorsforross.com/ksteen2020/index.html</a>

Replies:
Subject: 2020 MUO Milestones

Author:
Basketball_Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:04 12/23/19 Mon

With the new year (and decade) a little over a week away, let's look ahead to the MUO titleholders that will be marking milestone birthdays and milestone winning anniversaries in 2020.

Birthdays
25th: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters (June 28)
30th: Nia Sanchez (February 15), Alyssa Campanella (March 21), Stevi Perry (July 5), Stefania Fernandez (September 4), Stormi Henley (December 6)
40th: Denise Quinones (September 9), Vanessa Minnillo (November 9)
60th: Jineane Ford (was 20 @ Miss USA 1980), Julie Hayek (October 4)
70th: Tanya Wilson (June 13), Amanda Jones (October 28)
75th: Sue Downey (May 8), Bobbie Johnson (was 19 @ MU 1964)
80th: Terry Lynn Huntington (May 8)
90th: Jackie Loughery (April 18)

Winning Anniversaries
10th: Rima Fakih (May 16), Kamie Crawford (July 24), Ximena Navarrette (August 23)
20th: Lynette Cole (February 4), Lara Dutta (May 12), Jillian Parry (August 26)
25th: Keely Sanders (August 15)
30th: Carole Gist (March 2), Mona Grudt (April 15), Bridgette Wilson (July 16)
40th: Shawn Weatherly (May 15 and July 7)
50th: Deborah Shelton (May 16), Marisol Malaret (July 11)

Replies:
Subject: ARIZONA contestants are finally posted! It's a New Year's miracle!

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:35 01/03/20 Fri

Miss: 34
Teen: 15

https://castingcrownsproductions.com/product-category/miss-arizona-usa-pageant/

I was bummed Isabel Ticlo didn't place at Miss America, so hopefully this will be her time to shine! Lots of pretty ladies in both divisions!

Replies:
Subject: Catriona Gray returns to her native Australia.

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:02 12/28/19 Sat

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.