VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

United States of Beauty Board/USB Bubble Board

Pageant Information Sites State Message Board Links Links for the USB Community Links for your posting needs

Miss USA State Pageant Dates for 2017 State Titles

USA state pageants for 2017 are now COMPLETE !Stay tuned for national Miss USA and Miss Teen USA dates !

OFFICIAL Sponsor of the Mr. USB contest

Subject: There's allegations/whispers

Author:
Spectator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:27 03/15/17 Wed

There's allegation/whispers that Miss Ohio tried to compete twice in Miss Florida and Miss Ohio last year. But that Florida found out and disqualified her so she was only able to compete at Ohio then she placed in the top 5. This year there's allegations that she really lives in Texas but used a family member's Ohio address to compete. Some said she didn't show up to Ohio orientation and went back to Texas the same weekend that she won. She's also made frequent trips to Florida and when you search her name you can see her address listed at a Florida residence.

So the controversy just brings up the issue of really living in the state that you compete in and we already know how people feel about it on this board. However I can understand how girls in Ohio would feel especially if they competed, worked hard and spent their own money to compete and got shafted by someone who lives in a different state.

Ohio got their pageant top 5 wrong this year anyways so I'm interested to see who competes in November because 2017 top 5 was pathetic and the winner deserved to win just based off of the other 4 in the top 5 since those 4 would never stand a chance at Miss USA.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: State hoppers 2017

Author:
Get rid of this "residency" requirement once and for all
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:47:05 04/10/17 Mon

Nebraska has just publically annuonced (in her Snapchat takeover) that she's actually living in LA. For modelling, she's not in college there.

So now to "prove your residency" it's enough to enroll in a CORRESPONDENCE COURSE in Nebraska. It's been a downward spiral since Nia and O-Jo.

Replies:
Subject: What Ever Happened To The Prize Packages

Author:
nt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:31:36 04/17/17 Mon

Back in the 90's they would announce the prizes for Miss USA and Miss Universe and also Miss Teen and they were valued back then to be over $200,000 They dont ever mention that anymore I wonder why?

Replies:
Subject: I think NH will be the surprise this year.

Author:
CulpoFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:42:07 04/11/17 Tue

I think NH will be the surprise this year.

Replies:
Subject: Miss Oklahoma USA just posted her official Miss USA headshot and I'm taken away! https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAbHD2B_6B/?taken-by=missokusa

Author:
OPINIONS?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:06:25 04/17/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: New Graphic

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:47 04/14/17 Fri

I'm just gonna leave this right here...

17951623_10155088895882095_8887935575013186422_n
image ru
certificity.com

Replies:
Subject: Any news of Miss World America or Miss Earth United States contestants?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:56 04/03/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: FILIPINA QUEENS ARE WELL LOVED BY THEIR ORGS

Author:
Ginalingan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:32 04/16/17 Sun

What is with PINAY Beauty Queens that they’re well loved by their orgs and their services are extended?

Miss World MEGAN YOUNG is well loved by Mama Julia that she’s been doing host jobs for Miss and Mister World for 3-years already!

NOW Miss Universe PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH is designated as Miss Universe ambassador after a very productive and unforgettable reign.

Replies:
Subject: USA2017

Author:
HIM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:33 04/15/17 Sat

MISS USA is coming to Las Vegas!

Replies:
Subject: Vegas it is!! I knew it wouldnt be in Cleveland!!!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:48:54 04/13/17 Thu

Subject: Miss Teen USA 2017 date & location (RUMOR)

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:11:21 04/08/17 Sat

The Miss Teen USA 2017 might take place at The Venetian Theater in Las Vegas for the second consecutive year on November 11, 2017 according to unnamed sources close to the venue, delaying it from it's normal summer start.

Again this is a RUMOR and there has been NO official confirmation regarding this, so please take this with a grain of salt.

Replies:
Subject: I just arrived home from a work trip.... my celebration dinner was chicken couscous salad on Air Canada.... I am still in shock but do have a lot to say and a lot of people to thank.... I promise to do it ASAP.... I just want the message to be as perfect as possible. In the meantime, please find my first headshot as Mister USB.... shot by renowned photographer Zac Grimaldo!

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:01 03/31/17 Fri

photo IMG_0916.jpg

Replies:
  • LOL! (NT) -- Pageantthings, 18:00:50 04/11/17 Tue
Subject: Trump Models Management is closing its doors. http://turnto10.com/features/national-entertainment/trump-model

Author:
Anon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:23 04/11/17 Tue

Replies:
Subject: Budabing Pilipinas 2017. ColCol FTW!

Author:
KiwiGuy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:16:33 04/07/17 Fri

Last edited by author: Mon April 10, 2017 04:54:46   Edited 2 times.

Replies:
Subject: test

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:02 04/09/17 Sun

Subject: Finally!!! A lady with unbelievable Charisma. MISS Montana USA. I totally loved her Snapchat. .

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:45 04/09/17 Sun

Replies:
Subject: It's Nevada's crown

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:43 04/08/17 Sat

It feels like this crown is for Nevada. LaurenYork is so ahead of everyone else in terms of presence and beauty and it just feels like it's obvious it's her crown unless she really royally screws up.

I haven't seen a contestant get so much support when their photos is posted since Shandi in 2004.

Replies:
Subject: of the formers who has the best chance to make the t 10

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:34:53 04/08/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Live and let live, said my mom

Author:
L.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:46:16 04/07/17 Fri

I see that the mods have taken down that post criticizing Mr. USB, but I just wanted to add my two cents.. I mean,

Mr. USB is a harmless event and those who don't like it can scroll it down, just like I really don't care about Miss Teen USA (ever since it left network TV), yet there are people who insist in shoving the TUSA girls down our throats, I just think its vicious to compare, destroy and analyze these teen girls, but I let people be, so I just scroll past those posts. Then again, it is just me, it could be that 99% of the people here love those TUSA posts.

Having said that, I am glad Gaj won because he has been on this board longer than any of us I believe, with Timothy I learn that millenials DO like pageants (I really thought us pageant fans were an extinct species, it was very nice to learn that the young ones can still enjoy these "outdated" events), with Vaughn I learn that there are still happiness outside the forums (wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness, the two of you make a gorgeous couple) and all the other guys who were applying and taking the time to post a good side of them even if it was just for some "lame forum title" like some of you have said here.

I mean, I have bashed other things in the past but this time the point went mute, "get these queens out of the way so we can bash USA girls", half of the time I like pageants because you get to meet a ton of interesting people, but at the same time I loathe them because it gets the WORST out in people (lots of fans during MU time are like coral snakes).

Anyway thanks to all involved for taking the time to organize that so we could meet the faces of some posters in here, and now we can enjoy NOT having a venue for Miss USA 2017 while a date is already in place hahaha

BTW for those wondering the T-Mobile Arena in Vegas IS available on May 14th ;)

Subject: The 2017 MISS USA Competition will be held May 14

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:28:53 04/06/17 Thu

The 2017 MISS USA Competition will be held May 14

That's the only information displayed on missusa web site.

No press release, no location.

Last edited by author: Thu April 06, 2017 23:39:06   Edited 1 time.

Replies:
Subject: who are the former mao ladies this year?

Author:
betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:30:57 04/06/17 Thu

Replies:
Subject: Hello everyone! This is Tony, Vaughns Fiance!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:24:02 03/29/17 Wed

You should definitely vote for Eric for Mister USB if you haven't already! I don't know anyone who lives, sleeps, and breathes pageants like Eric. Not only is pageantry part of his business but its a huge part of his love and life. He gives 100% of himself to every pageant girl he works with and cheers them on as if they are his own daughters. Several of his girls call him their big brother because he isn't just there for hair styling, he has become a friend and support system for them.

Hey everyone! Its Eric now. With this being my last post before the final day of voting, I wanted to share that message from my partner in crime. Tony and I will be tying the knot this summer Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii! This man is my best friend and number one cheerleader

Replies:
Subject: Mr. USB 2017...... 2nd RUNNER-UP IS......

Author:
Qban
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:47 03/31/17 Fri

Congratulations Eric !!!!

Replies:
Subject: Can someone please clarify when the Miss USA pageant is??

Author:
Wanting to know
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:56 04/05/17 Wed

Please?

Replies:
Subject: USA SNAPCHAT

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:51:53 04/02/17 Sun

HOW do you view Miss USA snapchat? I downloaded it and liked MISSUNIVERSEORG and added them as friend but have no idea how to view the snapchat video...why is it so complicated?

Replies:
Subject: This year'so pageant is 3 hours again. That means 2 hours of commercials 50 minutes of entertainment and talking and finally 10 minutes of pageant. For God's sake, let the ladies walk individually and have their moment. What's 2cless commercials? Oh yea, that money is more important.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:40 04/03/17 Mon

Replies:
Subject: What is going on?

Author:
Willis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:16:08 04/03/17 Mon

Is it really possible the date of Miss USA is May 14? It is April 3 and still no official announcement to the date and location of Miss USA. It is totally unfair to family, friends, and fans who want to attend and need to request off, book hotels, etc. This is ridiculous, announce it already.

Replies:
Subject: Farewell

Author:
TNBoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:10 03/30/17 Thu

This week I say "Goodbye" to the title of Mr. USB 2016, but not my memories. It has been an honor representing the board that brought almost all of us together in the pageant world. I am glad I was encouraged to run for the the title last year. I even had the opportunity to use Mr. USB to make a difference. I emceed a Kingdom Design Ministries' fundraiser as Mr. USB with Chera Lyn Cook, Miss Kentucky 1998, to raise $5,000.00 for room makeovers for kids who have had devastating events happen in their lives. Thanks to the other Mr. USBs who welcomed me into their brotherhood and to my fabulous wardrobe sponsor, Jason Doyle. To the next Mr. USB, enjoy your reign. Even though we all have different personalities and opinions, we all share the same love of pageantry. Don't let anyone bring you down. Keep your Heels, Head, and Standards HIGH! I appreciate all the people who showed their love and voted for me last year. I will never forget you. Love, Craig......Mr. USB 2016.

Replies:
Subject: I still cannot believe it

Author:
gaj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:38 04/01/17 Sat

I woke up on Friday morning in a hotel room in Saskatoon, Canada… I was getting messages anticipating the announcement of Mister USB. I was trying to be at peace with everything and honestly thinking that I was going to become second runner up again. I thought I had run a great campaign but Timothy Jolley and Eric Vaughn were seriously amazing competition. When I saw the result that Eric was second runner up, I was almost confused… I seriously thought it would be Eric and Timothy fighting it out for the title. So, a little while goes by and the announcement happens…. I won’t lie…. I was shaking…. And when I saw it I honestly started to cry. I couldn’t believe that I was voted as Mister USB 2017. Pageants are my love and my hobby….. I have met some of my best friends through this industry and am proud to be a part of it….
Honestly, Tim and Eric….you are both amazing….. and I hope that I am there to see both of you get the title in the future… I am still really feeling shocked and humbled that I was chosen because the two of you really deserved it. Kyaw Thi Ha, you are a sweet kid and the future of the MUO, Sean (there is no question you won the swimsuit award!), Gerson and Geoff…. I really hope to meet you in the future! All of you ran great campaigns.
I am literally humbled more than anyone can know…. I honestly want to thank first and foremost…. My best friend Travis for being the best campaign manager around and reminding me to believe in myself… to Beaux for bitchslapping me and telling me to enter this year! To Shanna, Tonya, Alyssa, Torrance, JessicaB, Will, Zac… you really are amazing friends.
I also want to thank Brittany, Alexis, Michelle, Tanya, Wendy, Gretchen, Alyssa, Tara, Shanna among others for their amazing support. I love the real friendships I have created and am excited for the next year in getting to know more people. Also I want to thank Deidre Sexton, Angela Hardin, Jill Smith and many others who support me not only for this contest…. But are friends for life…. I love all of you!
As I mentioned, to be honest I am a quiet person…. I struggle with my own demons and yes, battle depression on a daily basis…. Right now…. I am winning the battle…. And plan to keep winning.
I want to be a good Mister USB and know that I have big shoes to fill… I am honoured to be in the company of Jorge, Travis, John, Michael, Curly, Ross,, Marcum Stacy, Craig and Jay!!!! I am completely and totally honoured…

Thank you again... you have no idea how honoured I am.... and I will teach the world the proper use of the vowel U in my messages....

WIth a humble heart I thank all of you! Much love from gaj (aka Jason Smith) - Mister USB 2017

Replies:
Subject: Nationally, who has been the most successful interview coach in your opinion? This would be the individual with great State and national win results.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:49:19 04/01/17 Sat

Replies:
Subject: Thank you all so much for voting in the first round of Mister USB 2017! Here's a quick vid just to say thanks!:)

Author:
Harley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:43 03/26/17 Sun

https://youtu.be/S_OXbbFqtkE

Also, if anyone knows how to post a video from Youtube with the actual video being displayed on the board instead of the link, help me out!

Last edited by author: Mon March 27, 2017 01:26:33   Edited 6 times.

Replies:
Subject: Final Look

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:17:29 03/28/17 Tue

And now, a final look at the Top 3 contestants for Mister USB 2017.

Replies:
Subject: Florida prom poster sparks outrage for dictating what ‘good girl’ dresses are

Author:
d
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:00 03/31/17 Fri

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/03/31/florida-prom-poster-sparks-outrage-for-dictating-what-good-girl-dresses-are.html/

Replies:
Main index ] [ Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.