VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: gaj is the only one i recognize from this line up. Harley is a cutie.

Author:
GO GAJ!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:18:00 03/12/17 Sun
In reply to: USBModStacey 's message, "Mr. USB 2017!!!!!" on 10:39:10 03/12/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: A lot of surprises... NOT! There are a lot of newbies competing, which is good. Harvey is the early favorite and my fav at this point... how old is he? Like 18-19? If he wins, he should be sent to Manhunt Intl as US rep. as there is no franchise at this point.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:20 03/12/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Lets hope the votes are for substance and not just superficial.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:11 03/12/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Timothy clearly has BOTH. Substance and look, that is why... I was thinking of Manhunt, especially because over the years, there have been many ONE YEAR only franchises in pageants.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:23 03/12/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: That would be awesome! Could we actually do that? lol.

Author:
DMVPageantGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:11 03/13/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Yes. The franchises are at times set up for one season on purpose. Manhunt Intl or Mister Intl have no US franchisee. Mister World franchise belonged to Chris Wilmer or Laura, but with the arrival of E. Safrit, I think they lost it. Both Manhunt and Mr. World US franchises belonged to Rafa Delfin at one point. There is also Mr Supranational, as you know PageantStacy is US director for their women division, US sent a delegate last year for the first edition, not sure if it was Stacy. I think Manhunt is probably the most prestigious out of these four. By the way, the same concept with one year franchises is also ok with Miss Universe. In 2005, a semi-finalist from Miss Canada U. represented Great Britain after a friend of hers payed the franchise. For the 2014 edition, a friend of the family of the Swiss delegate got the franchise for a year. Zoe Mettez was only 2nd or 3rd runner-up in a cantonal pageant. Both of these franchises were terminated the next year. :)

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:47:33 03/13/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.