VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: The average viewer, of which there will be 100, will still be asking "WTF? Cleveland" before they get bored of the Cleveland, Chi, and Sherri Hill infomercials and Ashley Graham pushing her #bodydiversity schtick on the BIG screen and change the channel or go to bed early after celebrating Mother's Day.

Author:
lolling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:28:55 03/15/17 Wed
In reply to: Cleveland Rocks 's message, "Cleveland sneaks up on you. I'm originally from there, but visit "home" as often as I can. There's some GREAT places to eat / drink! Here are a few of my favorites: Chocolate Bar, Lola, Edwin's, Dante, Red, and more! OH and there's TONS of fun places to visit, not just the Rock Hall, but also really great vibrant neighborhoods." on 21:41:56 03/15/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: I invite you to find a new hobby, since everything pageantry seems to bore or offend you.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:24:29 03/16/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Thanks for your invite, but I'm perfectly happy with my hobbies including the sad state of affairs of MUO these days.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:20:30 03/16/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: @lolling, you hit the nail on the head.

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:52:02 03/16/17 Thu

@lolling, you hit the nail on the head.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.