VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: 1. A very unpopular opinion, but I love Riyo Mori to death. I know she's not the most beautiful, but damn, there's just something about her that I find absolutely compelling. From her iconic Gucci kimono gown to her fresh, nonchalant disposition, she continues to be my favorite queen of all time (with Pia and Alyssa right behind her). 2. Watching Alyssa Campanella walk out in that beautiful emerald gown at Miss USA 2011. She commanded that stage and the girl knows how to kick a train. I remember replaying her performance over and over. The styling, the poses, her walk...absolute pageant magic. My favorite evening gown presentation of all time. 3. Olivia Culpo's gown at Miss USA 2012. The color is incredible on Olivia's skin and the silhouette is simple, but very effective. No one could wear it as well as she did.

Author:
Harley
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:04:23 03/16/17 Thu
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "I have a few simple questions for all of the Mr. USB candidates. Please, only Mr. USB contenders answer on this post." on 11:24:35 03/15/17 Wed

1. A very unpopular opinion, but I love Riyo Mori to death. I know she's not the most beautiful, but damn, there's just something about her that I find absolutely compelling. From her iconic Gucci kimono gown to her fresh, nonchalant disposition, she continues to be my favorite queen of all time (with Pia and Alyssa right behind her).

2. Watching Alyssa Campanella walk out in that beautiful emerald gown at Miss USA 2011. She commanded that stage and the girl knows how to kick a train. I remember replaying her performance over and over. The styling, the poses, her walk...absolute pageant magic. My favorite evening gown presentation of all time.

3. Olivia Culpo's gown at Miss USA 2012. The color is incredible on Olivia's skin and the silhouette is simple, but very effective. No one could wear it as well as she did.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Thank You, Harley, for answering these questions on this board! I hope we get to see the video about you here as well. I always enjoyed reading your posts here, then the board went down and you never came back. I appreciate former Mr.USB's, Iceman and TikiJava for still posting on this board all the time. It's always good to hear from them.

Author:
Good Luck!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:59 03/16/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Yes, definitely working on that video! I'm on vacation right now, so it's hard finding time to sit down and film, but it'll be up! Thanks so much for the support!😘😘

Author:
Harley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:52 03/16/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: The video is amazing Tim.

Author:
Got my vote.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:25:36 03/18/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Where is it? I wanna see!

Author:
please
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:49:09 03/18/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: It's on the Facebook page! I have no clue how to post videos here. Someone help me out haha!

Author:
Harley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:51 03/18/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: PLEASE, could someone post Harley's VIDEO from facebook on this board?

Author:
please
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:19 03/19/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I don't think they can be embedded or anything bc of the privacy settings but if they post them to Youtube they can then share here :)

Author:
oz-usb
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:25:13 03/20/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.