VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I would kill to see Former and Iceman come face to face and spar like they do

Author:
It would probably culminate in wild making out
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:28:49 03/17/17 Fri
In reply to: Former 's message, "LOL Obsessed pageant people who make a reunion trip to USA every year are NOT "everyone." Consider your sampling the next time you say "everyone." LOL. If you took a poll from any statistically signif group on the planet, Vegas vs Cleveland, you'd get Vegas every time. If put my life on it! Haha. And the contestants's parents, friends, siblings, & boyfriends, who are all ONE-TIME goers & who actually make up the overwhelming majority of people in the audience (unlike you and the pageant obsessed fans who apparently are "everyone") would also pick Vegas over Cleveland for a very expensive family trip (where they must also take the following Monday off of work). Not to mention, Vegas is still open on a Sunday night. I bet Cleveland will be a ghost town by the time the pageant is over, much like other lame locations USA has been. Anyone who complains of Vegas needs to be spanked and put in the corner." on 08:29:46 03/16/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.