VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: That's because it hasn't been officially announced yet. Its also the same weekend as a big concert event... so don't expect that to last. I have family in Mansfield, so we'll likely just drive the hour back down there and stay the night.

Author:
Bleh
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:55:05 03/17/17 Fri
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "Actually I found very decent rates on hotels.com. I dont know what your budget is, but if you have reasonable expectations you should not have a problem finding accommodations." on 10:30:52 03/17/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: The big concert (Red Hot Chili Peppers) has been announced for months now. And there are still several fairly prices hotel rooms within walking distances. Sorry, but unless you wait until the last minute to book your hotel, I dont think this argument of no hotel rooms carries any weight.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:45:12 03/19/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: A concert affecting hotel prices? Now that's a knee slapper, especially the Red Hot Chili Pepers. Time of year, proximity to the city, airport, and convention center will drive hotel prices. Your best bet is to find something out of the traditional areas for your better buys.

Author:
Location location location
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:13 03/19/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.