VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Best Venezuelan Girls

Author:
HCF
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:15:26 03/18/17 Sat

Damn, this video just reminded me of how much beauty came out from this country.

I wonder if they made a "best of" for USA, it will probably be 95% from the Miss USA system. The only ones I can think that can potentially make that list are Nancy Randall, and Andrea Neu, and Audra Mari!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: The real stunners for me are Eva, Ly, Dayana and Irene Esser...all GODESSES.

Author:
Koroklo (The Shih Tzu lover)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:08:38 03/18/17 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: they might as well do just the best of "Miss USA" the girls we send to other pageants are nearly as good as the ones who represent us at Universe.

Author:
jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:33:38 03/25/17 Sat

[> Subject: Number 16 for me... she was the full package. Intelligent, bilingual, nice body, beautiful face, approachable. Osmel never like her for some unknown reason and she was sent to the almost impossible to win Miss International and considering that MI was never to let a B2B happening she went as far as she could as first runner up. Nowadays a marry woman with a gorgeous kid and a handsome husband she still looks gorgeous even more than Dayana Mendoza who is not so bad although never as clever as Jessica Barbosa is

Author:
Jessica, Monika, Ly and Dayana for me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:51:02 03/26/17 Sun

[> Subject: I find Dayana overrated. That year, Colombia was my winner. Among these women, I would give the top plum to Eva

Author:
Justsayin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:36:30 03/26/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: I absolutely agree with you. Taliana was way prettier than any other Miss Colombia after Carolina Gomez. Though Andrea Tovar is pretty close to Taliana.

Author:
Dayana should just be the 1stRU
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:32 03/26/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: Taliana better than Dayana? NO WAY... if there was one Miss Overrated that year it was Colombia.. even Mexico was better than her in my opinion.. Tatiana's face was average and her body was umm nope .. the judges were ready to put Venezuela aside and give the crown to a different country but Taliana's final answer was so predictable and Dayana took the chance.. let's be honest judges won't favour Venezuelans just like that.. they would mostly try to crown some one else.. Dayana, stefania and Isler were just lucky to be let advance to the top 5 and them the rest just screwed the answers..

Author:
Dayana is not my favourite MU but Taliana would have a bit less than average MU
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:48:08 03/27/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Colombia that year was the most overrated pageant contestant I've ever seen.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:46:25 04/06/17 Thu

[> Subject: wow I love this list! I have no disagreement with the selection! The Top 3 is perfect, glad to see Alexandra Braun at #3, I always thought she was a very refreshing Venezuelan beauty! Jessica Barboza, Mariangela Bonnani and Osmariel Villalobos are super beauty! Stephanie De Zorzi should have been in the Top 5, for me her beauty is celestial! Overall I would still agree that Dayana Mendoza is the # 1 Venezuelan beauty thus far, she was the most complete!

Author:
Dpageantbuff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:05:39 04/04/17 Tue

[> Subject: BTW If Stefany De Zorsi would have gone to Miss Universe 2014 in Doral looking like she did in Miss Earth Colombia would have NEVER won.

Author:
Koroklo (The Shih Tzu lover) I also think Ivian is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:18 04/05/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: Nah Zorzi looked like 35 year politician's wife. Paulina Vega may not be a lot of things, but she was fresh and on fire in Doral. Isler was already pretty matronly so I find it hard to believe Zorzi would have folllowed suit with Venezuela's second back to back in 5 years.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:05:05 04/05/17 Wed

[> Subject: Mariangel Ruiz for me. One of the most natural looking of the Venezuelan beauties for me. But the dominant country of the fierce era got out-fierced by Dominican Republic that year.

Author:
Verimint
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:55 04/05/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: I agree with this. Mariangel was my choice rather than Amelia.

Author:
CHOZ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:12 04/05/17 Wed

[> Subject: Irene Isser No. 5? Come on, this girl was even ugly before all those plastic surgeries!

Author:
And no brains either!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:56:59 04/05/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: Irene was not only facially STUNNING (a la Natalie Portman) but literally gave a MASTER CLASS of stage presence that final night

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:49 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: I totally agree! Irene Esser is probably my favorite contestant from Venezuela, ever! Her facial beauty was right in line with what I have come to expect from Venezuela. But she really raised the bar on stage presentation/ modeling. Her energy was undeniable, and she stood out from the old school, boring, stiff contestants we were used to seeing.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:46 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Absolutely. Irene had an amazing finale presentation! The energy was unbeatable... too bad about the really unfortunate answer. She people misunderstood what she meant, she meant SURF and not SOFA. By the way, Osmel likely made up the cut surfing hobby because it sounded cool when Miss France 2011 said that. Remember he also made up a lot of hobbies for past Miss VZlas, As example Mariangel Ruiz was supposed to be interested in extreme sports! He recycles some of these here and there, Minorka Mercado and Gabriela Isler both were *flamenco dancers*.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:04:14 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Just for the records Mariangel Ruiz never said she was interested in extreme sports. In Panama she received some forms and she was asked if she has ever practiced extreme sports and she answered yes because she had. It did not mean she love it because I had too and would never do it again. That answer made them to assume that she loved doing that and when the interviewer based the question in what was a wrong perception she just took the risk and decided to be honest rather than having to lie not knowing where the answer was going to take her. She explained that once in Caracas. Osmel had nothing to do with that and in fact he had little to see with Mariangel because he never liked her

Author:
Johanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:36 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I actually think Osmel ADDED it to her biography to make her look cooler and more in. But you are right, I now remember she denied she was interested in extreme sports. Osmel just adds these things about contestants to create story, they may be true or false: Yaijaira (doctor), Milka (ambassador), Minorka (flamenco), Claudia (dentist), Eva (Buddhist), Mariangel (extreme sports), Dayana (kidnapping), Vanessa (supposedly Brazilian origin/dentist), Irene (surfing), Gabriela (flamenco), Migbelis (weight loss), Miriam (Syrian origin). If we were in a pre-internet era, Osmel would have stated she is actually a Syrian refugee. LOL

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:04 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: As I said Osmel did not add that and I already explained what Maryangel said about the reason the interviewer assumed she was interested in it. Osmel fabricates stories but Yajaira Vera was and is a doctor. Claudia was about to become a dentist. Eva Ekvall and her father were both Buddhists. Dayana's kidnaping story was true. Vanessa Goncalvez being of Brazilian origins it is not true and you are just making it out. She is of Portuguese Background and she is a dentist. You know what Osmel make up so many stories that are not true but 90% of the ones you just mentioned are true. Cynthia Lander was not a bomber for instance. Yajaira Vera was not 24 yo but 28 and so on .. but not you picked all the wrong examples

Author:
Johanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:13:24 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: It is true that Osmel adds a lot of untrue facts just to make a contestant "interesting". Recently, after saying on Venezuelan TV that Iris Mittenaere was a "perfect winner" this year, he admitted that he's "good" at making up fake stories. If there's actually a new trend at MU to tell sad and compelling stories, he'd be ready to make up anything to win the title, something like "this contestant was found in a garbage can when she was a baby", LOL, that sounds hilarious, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually made up such stupid story.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:40 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Mariam's origins are Sirian and Italian and it is quite common in Venezuela where many people from those countries used to emigrate.. nothing fake about that either..Migbelis weight lose and gain again was not a fabrication, it was obvious in Doral. Didn't you see her ? That was certainly not a quality Osmel wanted to display during the competition. I am surprised She went as far as being Top 10. Certainly a slightly better candidate would have a big chance as it was the first time, In my opinion, Venezuela had a chance to be favoured by the audience which was majority Venezuelans. It only proved that the Judges most of the time vote thinking to please the audience. I don't think she should have advanced that far. Beautiful face, very spontaneous but she was not in good shape in comparison with many other contestants that really deserved to be there

Author:
Kiama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:11 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Minorka (Miss Venezuela 94) was not a Flamenco dancer but a Volleyball Player part of the National Venezuelan Team...it was Marena (Miss Venezuela 97) who was also a Flamenco dancer. This is very common in Venezuela where little girls attend Flamenco classes as an extra curricular activity.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:08 04/07/17 Fri

[> Subject: My four standouts are all MUO girls... Dayana, Irene, Gabriella, and Stefania.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:45:06 04/06/17 Thu

[> Subject: So happy the era of these plastic freak shows is OVER! By bots.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:38 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: Bitch please...Venezuela just won Miss International two years ago and you BEST BELIEVE Keysi Sayago (current Miss Venezuela) will SLAY the competition at Miss Universe 2017...mark my words.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:43 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Sayago looks like a clown. Starting with her big clown-sized lips to the clown makeup and her clown Rupaul drag race presentation. Maybe Osmel will learn after the Mariam Habach debacle, he's a smart man, but he's also a stubborn old queen who thinks he's above it all. And for people claiming she will win because she is black, MUO wants to reward real black women who represent diversity in a non-Eurocentric fashion (Kenya & Deshauna). Keysi looks like 1/8th black. Her best strength will be her mechanical engineering background but I suspect all of that will take the backseat to Venezuela's OTT pageant goo as per usual.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:24 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: LOL you sound a bitter Colombian queen ...take a chill pill! Keysi won't need any sob story to destroy the competition...unlike the Colombian maid who you Colombians are making to be this amazing speaker in lieu of her EVIDENT lack of beauty, impact and above all CLASS.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:00:40 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Your sound like one of those disturbed Asian pageant fans obsessed with Venezuelans and have yourself fooled into thinking you're Venezuelan. The world feels sorry for you third world hell holes whose only pride is a bikini contest. How pathetic!

Author:
Bobby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:13:47 04/08/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: The people in your country stand hours in line to buy soap and toilet paper they can't even afford, and you're biggest concern is how prominent you are in Miss Universe? Maybe Venezuela wouldn't be the hell hole it is now if you all focused less on cosmetic surgery for a pageant and more on resolving major turmoils within.

Author:
Just A Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:18:26 04/08/17 Sat

[> [> Subject: Wait... Do you really think the days of Venezuela sending top level contestants around the world are over?

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:14 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: I never count out Venezuela. Osmel has been in the game for the better part of the last four decades. He knows exactly what he's doing and has numerous tricks up his sleeve.

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:22 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Delusional

Author:
Johanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:39:14 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Well, yes it is over. As groupies like you hush over sash factor the rest of us see the manly tragic harsh looking UGLY reps they've been sending and clapping 4 times in just 12 years not to mention not being able to even crack Top 5 at Universe

Author:
Klein
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:12:16 04/08/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Everyone, this is the same Iceman and anonymous Venezuelan poster who were shoving that BEAST, Mariam Habach, down our throats and we all know that beast turned out to be the biggest flop in the pageants history

Author:
--
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:21:11 04/08/17 Sat

[> [> Subject: I also believe that the days of prefabricated beauties are over, the secret of Venezuelan beauties is known worldwide now, it's actually a big industry over there, take a look at this British report: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868260/Butt-implants-aged-12-waists-crushed-painful-straps-weeks-intestines-removed-16-Inside-extreme-Venezuelan-beauty-factories-lengths-pump-Miss-World-winners.html

Author:
Natural beauty lover
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:49:26 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Another mistaken idea.. when was that documentary made? How many Miss World, Universe, International, etc has been crowned after that was released .. bring another reason to convince us that the days for Venezuela are over

Author:
Johanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:48:44 04/07/17 Fri

[> Subject: Sayago will be top 5 at Miss Universe. But I don't think she'll win.

Author:
TBH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:55 04/07/17 Fri

[> Subject: Nip and Tuck

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:00:56 04/11/17 Tue

Has anyone noticed that they all seem to get nipped and tucked before they get to the international pageant.

[> [> Subject: Lol

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:00:09 04/21/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.