VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: When you are down to the wire...what should contestants focus on?

Author:
Always Curious
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:25:02 03/19/17 Sun

We are down to 6 weeks before the Misses depart for location TBD (but probably Cleveland). At this point what should be the focus for a contestant? Fitness never ends so let's take that off the table. Interview? Walking? Photo Shoots? Appearances I'm guessing are pretty low on the list since much that I read here many don't think appearances are necessary, but then people complain you don't see much from such and such contestant. My eyes just roll back in my head when all I see is a contestant doing photo shoot, after photo shoot and they all start to look alike, but I know darn well girl can't walk or talk.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: They need to focus on their mental game. It is all 99% in their head at this point. By now they needed to have an attack plan that incorporates this and keeping up physically at the forefront. All the wardrobe and pageant training should be done by now (although there on obviously will be last minute adjustments thanks to MUO's thoughtless delayed announcement of the host). Like exams, cramming is not recommended.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:29 03/19/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> Subject: Interview for sure. It's been made clear by MUO that interview is more important than ever. And I agree with lolling that their mental game is also super important. You can have all the skills but if you psych yourself out, then you probably won't be successful.

Author:
DMVPageantGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:22 03/20/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Mental game yet but they need to get their stories straight. I am sure they already filed the home videos so its just a matter of selling that story. As I mentioned, Canada making top 9 clearly shows physical no longer matters.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:53 03/20/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.