VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Lmaoooooo OMG, Vegas, you're hilarious! "working since the age of 3 and buying the house at 7." DEAD. Completely agree with you. It's all about the story now. That's the greatest tool to get that crown. While Iris didn't have a tragic sob story (than God, luckily!), she presented herself like a life-loving and engaging young dentist surgeon who's also a chef (or likes to cook and makes the best [insert French dish she offered to make for Steve Harvey]) besides the fact that she's gorgeous, fresh, and graceful. Final question also wins the crown, unlike before. Paulina Vega wouldn't have won under IMG, for instance. Too dry. Iris was very moving and engaging in all of her answers, even the way she said, "tonight, I might not win, but I am a finalist, and that's winning to me."

Author:
VZ has some adjusting to do. Until then, even the stunner they have now may not place if she falls flat during interview.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:02:05 03/19/17 Sun
In reply to: Vegas 's message, "I do agree the influence of telemundo/nbc will improve the winners. But, i never discount the latina ladies they are stunning but they will need to change their game. Venezuela has a story, she needs to play the image of being black, she is perfection. The latinas need a story. On the other side, I am done with Phillipines. They got their win and multiple placements. Their only story is working since the age of 3 and buying a house at 7." on 17:40:05 03/19/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Agree 100 percent on Iris. It will be interesting to see how VZ prepares this year, especially after missing the cut. She needs to tone down the make up and work on interview. It was clear the non English speaking girls were at a major disadvantage. As for Phillipines, they have had their time to shine as has Colombia.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:10:05 03/19/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.