VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I think MUO is just "repaying" Indonesia. Puteri has always invited MUs to grace their show. And the past MUs always make that commercial for a drink or something. Thailand is hungry to get a crown again. Saw pics of the homecoming of their delegate this year and she was welcomed by throngs of people in their airport. So expect them to get fan votes in the next couple of years. Although I wouldn't doubt that Indonesia and Philippines will give Thailand a good fight for the fan vote. Haha. As for Philippines, I pity the girl who will break their streak. She will be bashed to death. But, honestly I don't see them unplacing in the very near future especially if MUO is courting them to host again.

Author:
justsayin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:24:15 03/20/17 Mon
In reply to: Vegas 's message, "Miriam exclusion remains questionable at best. While not the prettiest there is still no way a cow should have made top 9 but VZ failed to even make top 13. The issue with the asian neighbors is that Thailand will always get in on the fan vote and for some reason, MU likes Indonesia." on 21:33:43 03/19/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Ironically, I do not see Thailand winning anytime soon. They have had some great girls the last 10 years but something does not click on finals night. I do see Indonesia winning in the next 5 years

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:39:12 03/20/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.