VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: First round of voting ends at midnight March 25th. Second (Final round with top 3) begins March 26, ends March 29 at midnight

Author:
Qban
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:49:24 03/20/17 Mon
In reply to: ICEMAN 's message, "Just a reminder... The first round of Mr. USB voting has started today! I know I keep getting questions on how/ where to vote. Click on the "Road To" board link on the top of this page, or go to www.voy.com/213733. Once there, you will see the Mr. USB 2017 voting thread. You simply follow the instructions by typing the order of placement that you wish to submit (dont worry, your vote will remain private, only the moderator can see how you vote). Don't forget, this is to get us down to our TOP 3. After they are revealed, the finalists will have a few more days for any last minute campaigning to win over your votes before the next round of voting. If you have any other questions regarding voting, type them here and I'm sure one of the moderators will be able to answer them for you. Good luck to all of our awesome contestants!" on 15:01:57 03/20/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Awesome. Thanks Qban!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:21:23 03/20/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.