VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: In what way Miriam's exclusion was questionable? She clearly does not have the facial beauty or personality that MUO liked. Her styling and gown may appeal to some fans that like pageant patties and theatrics, but I would rather compare her to the city of Havana in 2017, beautiful in a certain, old-school way but nowhere near what is needed to make top 13 or top 15 on any most beautiful cities list. ;)

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:59:31 03/20/17 Mon
In reply to: Vegas 's message, "Miriam exclusion remains questionable at best. While not the prettiest there is still no way a cow should have made top 9 but VZ failed to even make top 13. The issue with the asian neighbors is that Thailand will always get in on the fan vote and for some reason, MU likes Indonesia." on 21:33:43 03/19/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Great comparison of Marian to Havana lol. My issue is this, there is no way Canada should have made top 9 and VZ failed to make top 13. Canada's inclusion has to be the most questionable placement ever. 1999 has many questionable placements but we know that Ghana, India, and Jamaica all made it in with strong interview scores and while not the greatest, all were a welcome surprise. Canada on the other hand had no business in the top 13 let along making top 9 after SS. I still have nightmares

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:43 03/20/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I love surprises in the semis, so I welcome Kenya's inclusion. Canada and USA, not so much. Although I have to say, USA was not really that much of a surprise since we know she is a monster in interviews. I am also actually fine with Canada in Top 13, but Brazil would have been a better candidate to advance than her.

Author:
justsayin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:47:24 03/21/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I get your dislike of Siera Bearchell, I really do. But honestly, check the 1999 again, Gul Panag was really overweight/obese on that stage. Floozie even once said humorously that it seemed like she was LACTATING during her participation. Ghana and Jamaica are fine, given the fact that pageant was held in T&T, they are not extraordinary beauties but given the trend that year, they are not too objectionable. Coming back to this year, even if we exclude Canada, there are still plently of girls that should have been there instead of Miriam, I can think of Ukraine, Malaysia, Argentina, Kosovo as MU types that were ahead of Miriam overall.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:12:11 03/21/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.