VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: DC has been very impressive. She is a scientist, and works in a DC lab. While she seems very smart, I'm not really reading all that approachable. Nice, absolutely. But something is missing. Regardless, I think she is stunning to look at, speaks very well, and will surely be quite competitive at Miss USA.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:22:55 03/21/17 Tue
In reply to: CalFan 's message, "Snapchat Take Over Reviews" on 01:09:39 03/16/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Colorado: I was sad she wasn't in her home state but she managed to make it into a great day in California. She's actually very gorgeous and has a nice voice and persona. Connecticut: I don't know how I felt about her :/ I wish she posted more. It kind of ended abruptly after the parade but I'm sure she had more time to do q&a's. I guess I just had high hopes because she is a former teen Delaware: So Miss Teen USA 2014 was the first teen pageant I watched because I had a friend competing so it was nice to see her again. Loved that she was showing us the stuff she was making for her class. Seems like a fun girl but the take over didn't leave me in awe. I just felt like whatever she was showing, was something a majority of the girls at my school can do.

Author:
CalFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:35:53 03/22/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.