VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I want to date Georgia! She's so beautiful and has a positive outlook on life! I kid you not I rewatched her snapchat lol! The questions she answered were perfect and she looked like she had such a great time showing us her life. I wasn't in the Georgia hype train but I sure am now! I have to kick someone out of my top 5 because she needs to be there. Also her body is fireeeeeee like daaamn. I loved how she was like I want to go to Colombia to see what those girls are eating ahahahah, I really wouldn't mind a Georgia reign!!

Author:
CalFan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:10:09 03/24/17 Fri
In reply to: CalFan 's message, "Snapchat Take Over Reviews" on 01:09:39 03/16/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Totally not on the Georgia hype train. Colorado has had best so far.

Author:
Appreciate being real
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:58:32 03/24/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I'm not on the GA hype train either. She wore makeup for her entire takeover which I didn't like. Must not be a natural beauty like IMG is looking for. She didn't show her workout routine which I'm not surprised. Her face is still as swollen looking as it was when she won GA. She can definitely gain something by hitting the gym. I did like the answers to her questions and the genuinity of her Snapchat takeover but that wasn't enough to win me over.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:24:25 03/24/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: ^^agreed

Author:
^
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:35:58 03/24/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Oh oh is someone scared of Georgia lol! From my perspective I found her to be very authentic and real. "She wore makeup the whole time" wtfff AHAHAHAHHA she's in a pageant. Img is looking for someone like a social media star and all of these ig models wear a ton of makeup, so who cares if she wore make up the entire time. Tbh I'm over everyone working out, it's a given that most of them are working out. Also her body is so freaking hot, I'm not speaking for all men here, but daaaaaamn

Author:
CalFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:28 03/24/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Well they told the girls at our state pageant that img was looking for natural. So I get where they are coming from. But anyways Georgia's got the goods!

Author:
South star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:49:38 03/24/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I wasn't a fan that she wore make-up the whole time either, but I'm so over all the girls showing their workout routines. I liked all her answers to her questions and I pray she finds her little dog (that was sad). If you think this girl is not going to make the cut....think again!

Author:
PGMomma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:41 03/24/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I know the dog thing was sad. I would have cried telling that story lol. but I wasn't even paying attention to the makeup thing. or the work out thing. I almost don't know if i really care for the snap chat because it makes me feel like the girls are trying to hard in a sense to be likeable and relatable and all that etc. and its kind of wearing. I agree though PG Georgia will be up there for sure. I think Hawaii is so cute!! I

Author:
south star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:34 03/24/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Interesting how opinions differ so greatly.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:16 03/24/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: How long did it take you to come up with that?

Author:
LOL!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:06:52 03/24/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.