VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Well they told the girls at our state pageant that img was looking for natural. So I get where they are coming from. But anyways Georgia's got the goods!

Author:
South star
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:49:38 03/24/17 Fri
In reply to: CalFan 's message, "Oh oh is someone scared of Georgia lol! From my perspective I found her to be very authentic and real. "She wore makeup the whole time" wtfff AHAHAHAHHA she's in a pageant. Img is looking for someone like a social media star and all of these ig models wear a ton of makeup, so who cares if she wore make up the entire time. Tbh I'm over everyone working out, it's a given that most of them are working out. Also her body is so freaking hot, I'm not speaking for all men here, but daaaaaamn" on 10:15:28 03/24/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I wasn't a fan that she wore make-up the whole time either, but I'm so over all the girls showing their workout routines. I liked all her answers to her questions and I pray she finds her little dog (that was sad). If you think this girl is not going to make the cut....think again!

Author:
PGMomma
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:41 03/24/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I know the dog thing was sad. I would have cried telling that story lol. but I wasn't even paying attention to the makeup thing. or the work out thing. I almost don't know if i really care for the snap chat because it makes me feel like the girls are trying to hard in a sense to be likeable and relatable and all that etc. and its kind of wearing. I agree though PG Georgia will be up there for sure. I think Hawaii is so cute!! I

Author:
south star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:34 03/24/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.