VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: My favorites in 2007 and 2008 were Danielle Lacourse, Lauren Barnette, Ashley Zais, Jacqueline Bruno, Brittany Mason.

Author:
Basketball Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:52:39 03/25/17 Sat
In reply to: Trip down memory lane! 's message, "Who are some of your favorite Miss USA CONTESTANTs from 2007-2008?" on 20:11:31 03/25/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: These two years had the best group of girls in IMO. Save for WI, NC, and UT in 2007 and CA, MS and NJ in 2008 any of the semifinalists would have been a beyond amazing Miss USA for me. Love Rachel and Crystle to infinity and beyond but have a soft spot for Helen Salas (whose looks and sex appeal help you forgive sooooo much) and Lauren Merola (who was a pleasant surprise and so fun to watch onstage). These years along with 2006 were the height of the Trump era for me. You felt competition could go to anyone. After that the girls were still gorgeous as heck but I got a sense MUO was more and more proactive with results.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:56:37 03/28/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Loved Helen Salas too -- normally -- except that night she looked like a "deer in headlights". Absolutely no personality and moved so stiff. She also missed her marked in the evening gown round because she was so busy counting her steps in her head.

Author:
Pretty but nothing there.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:08:49 03/28/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Oh Helen Salas...so beautiful, but never really found the best competition dresses...I think her NV TUSA dress was okay, but her Teen dress was kinda of blah, her NV USA gown was beautiful on top, but had a horrid skirt. Her USA prelim gown, safe, but blah, and her finals dress, was, well, y'all remember it!! I think she had a lovely farewell walk gown at NV USA though.

Author:
VE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:49 03/29/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: Oh my

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:30:18 04/21/17 Fri

Zzz

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.