VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Miss Universe Philippines 2017 favorites

Author:
Alyssa Lampanelli
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:30:00 03/26/17 Sun

Top Row (L-R): Jehza, Ruffa, Dindi
Bottom Row (L-R): Charmaine, Mariel, Sirene

And the ultimate front runner is Arienne Calingo. She graduate from Georgetown University in DC with honors and she speaks 6 languages. IMG will surely love her!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: What makes her the frontrunner? Because she graduated from an American university? With that said, she is stunning

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:30 03/26/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Arienne Carlingo is by far the worst of the 7 delegates the poster featured. I checked some of her pcs from Miss World Philippines and her beauty is TRULY more of a *very acquired taste*, if you get my drift. I hope that Philippines will stop focusing on whichever candidate looks more Caucasian, as this is not what works at MU. It is who is the most beautiful, marketable and intelligent, nothing to do with looking more Asian or more Caucasian.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:46 03/29/17 Wed

[> Subject: RUFFA FTW! Her exotic beauty is everything!

Author:
Caramel-blonde
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:25:03 03/26/17 Sun

[> Subject: Ruffa, Charmaine & Sirene for me

Author:
Fester
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:53:04 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: Ruffa, Dindi and Jehza for me. Arienne's cute too!

Author:
In this order
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:29:36 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: Oh lordy, you must be her best friend to think that she's the ultimate frontrunner in this year's batch. She's cute but nowehre near pretty enough to be in contention with the other international beauties. She may make the semis but her body and her face will not get her past the swimsuit and evening gown round. As dumb as Maxine was, her beauty still got her through those rounds and into the Q&A were her lack of intelligence finally failed her. Still, she made it that far because of her beauty while Arianne will not even make it that far based on that face.

Author:
Nope
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:49:34 03/27/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I think Arienne's Malay features are quite lovely. You sound like a self-loathing Filipino who only consider white girls like Pia Wurtzbach and Megan Young as pretty.

Author:
Broaden your perception of beauty, man!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:16:09 03/27/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Oh puhlease. You Filipinos think that the only ones who don't like your queens are other Filipinos. Non-Filipinos do not find your best friend Arianne that competitive either.

Author:
Ugh She ain't all that. Sorry not sorry.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:21:09 03/28/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Agreed. Adrianne looks like you average Filipina girl getting boba in any West Coast city. Forgettable.

Author:
Lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:15 03/28/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yup. Arianne looks like the past winners of Philippines between 2001-2009 inclusive that did not place. May be pretty for a Filipina but not for the Universe.

Author:
Next
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:16:51 03/28/17 Tue

[> Subject: Wowza...Ruffa FTW! She's beautiful. Charmaine reminds me a lot of Shamcey Supsup.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:01:31 03/27/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: I'm rooting for Ruffa as well. Anybody know her stats/back story?

Author:
Former Teen Clapper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:54 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: I am not too keen on Ruffa. She will be a top 15/16? finalist for sure in Binibini, but her features are atypical for Filipinos. Looks too manufactured (pinched in nose and veneers). Her downfall will be the Q&A (she is really weak in that aspect)

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:25:27 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING PHILIPPENES BOARD. Go talk about these fucking hoes somewheres else.

Author:
UNITED STATES of Beauty, Not FUCKING FILIPINOS Beauty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:17 03/27/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Actually, several of us are interested in seeing what the pageant scene is looking like in other countries. I think as long as they continue to post on one thread, no harm is done. Just scroll by if you are not interested in the topic at hand.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:45:14 03/27/17 Mon

[> [> [> Subject: Thanks, ICEMAN, for understanding. I wish I could buy a brain for him but I guess he/she has plenty of dough to splurge.

Author:
WITH CLASS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:07 03/27/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: First of all, it's PHILIPPINES, honey! Second, go to a nearby hardware store and buy yourself a brain. Band new is 29.99 plus tax. But if you opt for the slightly-used,it is only 16.99 plus tax. a purchase entitles you for a complimentary massage and two follow-up sessions! Great deal,right!

Author:
WITH CLASS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:34:10 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: Charmaine, Mariel and Sirene are gorgeous. Dindi has a RiyoMori resemblance, pretty as well.

Author:
Jon James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:13:09 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: Actually Angelique De Leon, not Mariel, is one front runner for MU Philippines as she is MU ready. Apparently she does not come from the dominant beauty camp whose fans are creating war against the other, and hype their candidates to the max at the same time. Camp war is ongoing. Sad.

Author:
Pia was accused of manipulating last year's winners including Maxine coming from same camp she came from.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:18:12 03/27/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: Angelique hasn't placed in 2 prior attempts, I liked her look last year, but she stilled missed top 15...I believe she joined a major camp this year, KF, hopefully that makes a difference. Interview may need work.

Author:
VE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:08 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: Wow! Some very strong ladies here. If I had to choose...Winner Ruffa, 1st RU: Sirene 2nd RU: Mariel (if she had a full frontal shot, i'd move her up to 1st runner up.)

Author:
Iceman, thanks for your statement offering an open mind to all who'd like to keep us informed about beauty around the world.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:16:32 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: Here's the complete official photos https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1372119936178254&id=161067400616853

Author:
Maila
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:32 03/27/17 Mon

[> Subject: I'm in love with that entire bottom row!

Author:
DMVPageantGirl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:47:02 03/28/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: Charmaine FTW

Author:
Lee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:33 03/28/17 Tue

[> Subject: Sirene is the only one that intrigues me.

Author:
Sheesh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:14 03/28/17 Tue

The rest are somewhat predictable/generic - at least in these pics.

[> Subject: You all should check out their website. All except the last 4 candidates have a video where they answer a few questions. My runaway winner in Charmaine. Dang, woman...

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:10:49 03/28/17 Tue

[> Subject: The one that really caught my attention is JAMAICA AMBAL #21. If the Philippines want another chance for that Miss Universe crown, this girl can definitely do it. She just needs a little polishing, but I do think she can command a stage.

Author:
#21 For Me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:36:34 03/29/17 Wed

[> Subject:

Author:
MY TOP 3
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:23 04/01/17 Sat

[> [> Subject: If only Mariel De Leon #15 loses at least 15 pounds..

Author:
Overhyped, not a fan..
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:28 04/01/17 Sat

[> Subject: Charmaine stands out.

Author:
greyfelino
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:27 04/01/17 Sat

[> Subject: Pageant grapevine has it that this year the preference of BPCI and Stella Marquez is the native & tanned Pinay beauty! - Thus, the Pinay frontrunners are #32 Charmaine Elima and #26 Ruffa Nava.

Author:
The trend in Indonesia, Thailand & Philippines of preferring half-white beauties or mestizas is rapidly dying.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:25 04/01/17 Sat

[> [> Subject: I prefer #21 Jamaica Ambal, tall and classier.

Author:
Yessss
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:42:52 04/01/17 Sat

[> Subject: CORONATION NIGHT is on Sunday, April 30th at the famed ARANETA COLISEUM.

Author:
LIVE Streaming this year for international pageant fans and Filipino supporters around the globe!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:02:42 04/02/17 Sun

[> Subject: How do you pick, all so stunning

Author:
Wow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:10:07 04/21/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.