VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Hello USB Vaugh here!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:21:45 03/26/17 Sun

I wanted to let everyone on the USB Board know that If I am voted as Mr USB, I will make sure to be active in the board first and foremost. I know a lot of the campaigning for Mister USB has been done on the Facebook page but Mr USB represents the VOY Board! I look forward to a fun filled year posting pictures from my reign on the USB Board and possibly doing interviews with the titleholders I work with on Voy and the Facebook page so everyone can get to know them better!

In a chance to get to know me better, I have done a fun "this or that" video just like they do with Miss Universe every year! Click the link to watch! https://youtu.be/t9zefRvNFpk

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Great video Vaughn, lots of energy. Where did you get that Mikimoto crown? I want one. If you win, I hope you continue to post on this board as you said. Some of the most recent winners of Mr. USB don't post here anymore. They won and then left. I'm not on facebook and I'm sure I missed a lot of good campaigning on the facebook group, so thanks for saying you'll be loyal to the VOY Board.

Author:
Good Luck
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:43:06 03/26/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Thank you! I actually bought it off eBay! Yes I'll definitely continue posting on both the Facebook and the Voy!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:52:44 03/26/17 Sun

[> Subject: He actually is cuter when he loosen up. Now my heart is torn between...

Author:
Fomer not Mr USB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:33 03/26/17 Sun

[> [> Subject: Thank you!!!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:15 03/26/17 Sun

[> Subject: Thanks Eric. And I agree, the next Mr. USB should be a representative of this Voy Board. I hope the winner understands that it would be nice to have posts both here and on facebook. Good luck!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:05:13 03/26/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.