VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I absolutely agree with you. Taliana was way prettier than any other Miss Colombia after Carolina Gomez. Though Andrea Tovar is pretty close to Taliana.

Author:
Dayana should just be the 1stRU
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:49:32 03/26/17 Sun
In reply to: Justsayin 's message, "I find Dayana overrated. That year, Colombia was my winner. Among these women, I would give the top plum to Eva" on 22:36:30 03/26/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Taliana better than Dayana? NO WAY... if there was one Miss Overrated that year it was Colombia.. even Mexico was better than her in my opinion.. Tatiana's face was average and her body was umm nope .. the judges were ready to put Venezuela aside and give the crown to a different country but Taliana's final answer was so predictable and Dayana took the chance.. let's be honest judges won't favour Venezuelans just like that.. they would mostly try to crown some one else.. Dayana, stefania and Isler were just lucky to be let advance to the top 5 and them the rest just screwed the answers..

Author:
Dayana is not my favourite MU but Taliana would have a bit less than average MU
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:48:08 03/27/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.