VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Every winner keeps her crown ring and sash. In fact the crown has written "miss Colombia + the corresponding year"

Author:
William
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:14:43 03/27/17 Mon
In reply to: betty 's message, "it is too bad the winner cannot keep the crown and ring and sash. What pageant do the 1 ru and 2 ru compete?" on 14:10:12 03/27/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I'm almost certain the 1RU goes to Miss International. Last year's 1RU went to Miss International but she did not place. This year, Colombia has an exquisite 1RU so she'll most definitely be a favorite if she is sent to MI. We shall see

Author:
CrèmeDeLaCrème
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:08:45 03/29/17 Wed

I'm almost certain the 1RU goes to Miss International. Last year's 1RU went to Miss International but she did not place. This year, Colombia has an exquisite 1RU so she'll most definitely be a favorite if she is sent to MI. We shall see.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Yes, they do! More that I see this winner, more I think she will not place. In the telemundo era, she would have likely made top 15, maybe top 10... but not only her OUTER beauty is not that extraordinary, she seems to not have any story. Btw, you are right. The 1st runner-up of Señorita Colombia always goes to Miss International.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:21 03/29/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.