VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Why isn't anyone complaining to Grant about handing over the social media so that the new director can get this project moving? He's complaining about FL USA being ignored, but he's surely not taking the high road on this at all. And he did walk away with at least $30K from the titleholders he crowned without a license. If I were a mom of one of those girls, I'd sue him.

Author:
I don't think he makes his momma proud.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:46:25 03/28/17 Tue
In reply to: wth does this mean? 's message, "Miss Universe cares so little about Florida that a month after firing their directors going into their 40th year and the leaders in Television and Social Media Pageant Reporting that they haven't event announced a new director. Thus leaving the 50 local titleholders in the dark. They are also less then 60 days out of Miss USA and no dates yet for our reigning titleholder. Buyer beware......" on 21:58:19 03/21/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: We are NOT the MUA...

Author:
Nope
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:27:06 03/28/17 Tue

Ummm... because WE ARE NOT THE MUA!!!????

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: This whole post is just full of idiocy and illiteracy all around. My goodness what a mess FL seems to be from all sides.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:37 03/28/17 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: YOU'RE A JUMBO DUMBO!

Author:
DUHHHHH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:21:18 03/29/17 Wed

Shut the hell up and HAVE A SEAT! YOU DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T READ IT STUPID!!!!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Miss Universe was fully aware that prelims were happening and had their blessing. TV stations were aligned and sponsorships were being signed.

Author:
Then viola. IMG decided to go in another direction. Any problems with that call Tricia Langa at MUO and voice your concerns. Not that anything will change or they will return your phone calls
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:28:11 03/29/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Doesn't change the fact that Grant is still posting on FL USA social media accounts. Hand them over Grant. At least do something right by the girls and state you profess to love!

Author:
Shameful all the way around
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:41:39 03/29/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I confirmed with Tricia Langa that FL was operating without a license to do so. However, it's not their place to police states. As far as that goes, no state has been issued a license to operate for 2018.

Author:
Lady June
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:18 04/05/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: It is their place. If not them, then who? They are ultimately responsible for their trademark and brand.

Author:
Seriously, get it together MUO.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:59 04/07/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.