VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: In my experience, I've noticed two things on this point. The first being that the ones who talk shit before they age out are usually never in the running to the begin with. They just have illusions of grandeur. We all know someone who fits this bill. They're in this weird place where they hate themselves but they still think they're better than everyone else. It's really sad actually. And second, the ones who are steep comp will only let their guard down after their last pageant is over with and they didn't walk away with the crown. So...all in all...whenever I see someone bitch, they either are never Top 5 material to begin with or they were the real deal and have finally aged out. So to me, it doesn't really make a difference. [Obviously, this is a generalization...]

Author:
Former
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:06:22 03/28/17 Tue
In reply to: Curious 's message, "Sore Losers" on 18:02:34 03/27/17 Mon

In my experience, I've noticed two things on this point. The first being that the ones who talk shit before they age out are usually never in the running to the begin with. They just have illusions of grandeur. We all know someone who fits this bill. They're in this weird place where they hate themselves but they still think they're better than everyone else. It's really sad actually. And second, the ones who are steep comp will only let their guard down after their last pageant is over with and they didn't walk away with the crown. So...all in all...whenever I see someone bitch, they either are never Top 5 material to begin with or they were the real deal and have finally aged out. So to me, it doesn't really make a difference. [Obviously, this is a generalization...]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: This is on point!

Author:
There's a reason they didn't win
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:58:09 04/21/17 Fri

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.