VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: So we differ in 2012's shorties. To me Olivia was bubbler with her bouncy walk and stumble in gown. Bam looked so mechanic and dry. Even Russia that year showed more personality than Bam and she was typical European cold. Anyway of the Top 10 I would have placed Bam 8th just in front of Hungary (who I found more endearing but raw) and Mexico (who was a clear audience-attention ploy). Culpo was not the best but left more of an impact than Bam. Again, the girl won all three pageants she entered including two on the biggest (and sam) stage. That counts for something.

Author:
lolling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:32:07 03/29/17 Wed
In reply to: Vegas 's message, "Olivia did NOT have better stage presence. Nearly everyone in the audience that night, including me were shocked that Olivia won. To her credit, she was better on finals night than during prelims where she was not even top 25 worthy. I stand by my opinion she was a MUO pick then coasted to the crown on finals night." on 19:09:08 03/29/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.