VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I can't even begin to imagine what would have happened if Colombia would have refused. There's a time limit to the airing and I would be security would not want to have to handle that!

Author:
Not My Job for sure!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:15:33 03/29/17 Wed
In reply to: Pageant directors would love free press and tv interviews. Bring it on! 's message, "Thinking back. MUO would have LOVED it if Miss Columbia had refused to give up the crown instead of standing looking confused. Right? Social Media and eyeballs wins this game. I don't think it hurts the contestants unless they speak ill of the judges or director. It makes that contestant all the more valuable the next year." on 18:59:56 03/29/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: The issue is that they had a good 5 to 7 minutes post crowning. This is why many of us think it was staged. The pageant normally runs out of time after crowning.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:41:40 03/29/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Interesting theory. It is odd. You sure it didn't run over that year?

Author:
I can't imagine it being a set up.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:16:33 03/30/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: EXACTAMUNDO

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:22:25 03/30/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.