VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Hello everyone! This is Tony, Vaughns Fiance!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:24:02 03/29/17 Wed

You should definitely vote for Eric for Mister USB if you haven't already! I don't know anyone who lives, sleeps, and breathes pageants like Eric. Not only is pageantry part of his business but its a huge part of his love and life. He gives 100% of himself to every pageant girl he works with and cheers them on as if they are his own daughters. Several of his girls call him their big brother because he isn't just there for hair styling, he has become a friend and support system for them.

Hey everyone! Its Eric now. With this being my last post before the final day of voting, I wanted to share that message from my partner in crime. Tony and I will be tying the knot this summer Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii! This man is my best friend and number one cheerleader

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: This is awesome Eric. Best of luck to you in both the Mr. USB contest, and with the upcoming wedding! :)

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:34:37 03/29/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Thank you so much Iceman!

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:42 03/29/17 Wed

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.