VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I agree that they shouldn't let others take over the chat too much, but I did find the locker room and players interesting because she is their recruiter. One contestant pushed a cause but allowed the director way too much time to push her agenda and explain the organizations goals. The contestant should have used this time to explain it herself so we could see how articulate she is. I'm enjoying the ladies snap chats very much. We can see why they are all winners. They're all smart and beautiful.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:31:03 03/30/17 Thu
In reply to: CalFan 's message, "Indiana - same as idaho- I know she's like an interior designer that's about it Iowa- she's more photogenic than telegenic imo, nice personality and loved that part where her family was eating pasta and she wasn't Kansas - I do not give two damns about your college football players 🙄 like she handed them the snapchat takeover and they were showing us their locker room?? She knows how to hold a conversation but I was turned off from her snapchats, but the saving grace was the interviews with her brothers - I like hearing stories like that NOTTTT of the lives of football players. Didn't like anyone's snap takeover from this group I really hope the rest of the girls aren't showing random ppl on their snaps because I think most ppl watching these snaps want to get to know the girls more. Also MUO can you let iris and deshauna snapchat more??!!" on 12:18:45 03/30/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.