VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: HOORAY! Congratulations, Gaj!!!!!

Author:
MissMerlin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:25:28 03/31/17 Fri
In reply to: Qban 's message, "and then there were two....the final two gentlemen who are vying for the title of Mr. USB 2017.....may I have the envelope please .... the first runner-up will be named first followed by the winner of Mr. USB 2017 . The first runner-up position is very important in case the new Mr. USB 2017 cannot fulfill his obligations for a year...... here we go...... (cameras circle both gents) ......the first runner-up IS....." on 13:23:43 03/31/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Really? I have to say, I don't think it was fair that an employee/good friend of a USA state director was allowed to participate. Especially since this is Universe/USA/Teen USA board where the director frequents and has a strong presence, I felt like it gave "gaj" an unfair advantage over the others, who are just typical fans. Something to consider in the future to ensure the credibility of this contest.

Author:
Broccoli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:26:49 03/31/17 Fri

Last edited by author: Fri March 31, 2017 13:29:19   Edited 2 times.
[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: He's not an employee. He's a volunteer. If any fan wants to volunteer, they can offer to help out. And Eric is employed in the pageant industry. If you want to take issue with the rules, do it before the results are announced.

Author:
MoNkayMaN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:30 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: The fact that he is passionate enough about pageantry and cares enough about the girls to volunteer as much time and energy as he does each year makes him an even more deserving candidate in my opinion.

Author:
MoNkayMaN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:14 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: I'm actually not employed by the pageant industry. I'm a business owner and a sponsor of the pageants.

Author:
Vaughn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:17:01 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: That's what I meant. I am employed in the publishing industry, but my check doesn't come from them. My point was simply that there are others who also make a living off this industry, like Jorge. It shouldn't make anyone less deserving of the title.

Author:
MoNkayMaN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:02:27 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: No way

Author:
H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:00 04/20/17 Thu

H

[> [> Subject: Wow really.... Lol there's always one...

Author:
Aria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:49 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: you already posted that you put him in last place so your comments are not surprising. He earned this title and should be proud of it. Lets support our new Mr USB ! Everyone campaigned really hard and he was just the fans choice..

Author:
congrats Jason
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:38:33 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Oh my

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:35:51 04/19/17 Wed

[> [> Subject: I dont care if Paula Shuggart is running for Mr. USB. As long as she is a man who loves pageants, she is eligible! We do not adhere to imposed state pageant guidelines, as we are not part of MUO.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:43:15 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Ha!

Author:
MoNkayMaN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:30 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Are you suggesting that Paula Shugart is transitioning to Paul Shugart? And should we expect him to compete next year? This does shed some light on the distractions in the MUO offices that are preventing finalization of a venue.

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:15:09 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Wouldnt that be interesting...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:12 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: I was a volunteer on the Miss Hawaii USA Pageant when I campaign & won in 2010. There are no rules about "employment" etc. Please.

Author:
Tiki-Java
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:13:26 03/31/17 Fri

[> [> Subject: I find this entire idea odd

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:59:55 04/21/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.