VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I haven't posted in FOREVER but anyone who has been around awhile knows me, I have a registered handle (hi!), and I got back on the boards just to vote for gah because he rocks! Always going to be the haters. This is much deserved and anyone who thinks it's not is just sour grapes. The fact that he has so many former friends, friends who have been around pageants forever, etc. only proves that! Jason, you are adored by those who know you! xoxo

Author:
Miss-Kristin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:34:39 03/31/17 Fri
In reply to: Qban 's message, "and then there were two....the final two gentlemen who are vying for the title of Mr. USB 2017.....may I have the envelope please .... the first runner-up will be named first followed by the winner of Mr. USB 2017 . The first runner-up position is very important in case the new Mr. USB 2017 cannot fulfill his obligations for a year...... here we go...... (cameras circle both gents) ......the first runner-up IS....." on 13:23:43 03/31/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Sugar dumpling, baby pie! How can you be sure gaj deserved the title when you claim you have not visited this forum? I do not believe you, you are lurking EVERY DAY. Stop with this BS and self-entitlement. gaj only won because some old and desperate for attention beauty queens who never posted before were brought in to vote. The results were FALSIFIED to make gaj win it.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:52:54 04/24/17 Mon

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Actually, thats a false accusation Hawt. Nothing was falsified in the voting or tallying of the votes. We all know you dont like gaj. But his election was fair and square.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:35 04/24/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: We do know who was counted and who wasn't. The moderatoors were choosing these people. I believe that for sure some former queens who never posted anything were counted. And no, I am not here to stir the pot. I simply want a MORE TRANSPARENT PROCESS next year!

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:43 04/24/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Its as transparent as it can get, without letting everyone know who voted for who. And I dont think thats very fair. If your IP address can be traced on this message board by a specific date, which was before Mr. USB even started, and if you were a contributing member of the facebook group, you were eligible to vote. I think thats pretty fair.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:36 04/24/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.