VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: 100% agree. Havent read the interview one but I had to laugh at some of the "top ten pageant phorographers". People take their lists far too seriously.

Author:
oz-usb
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:20:31 04/02/17 Sun
In reply to: Skeptic 's message, "I don't trust anything I read on Steven Roddy's Pageant Planet website. Notice the people who do well on those "contests" are paid advertisers on Steven Roddy's site. Some of the people listed are absolute no names. Not a reliable source." on 11:12:22 04/02/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: How Pageant Plaent Nominations are Calculated

Author:
Steven Roddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:40 04/03/17 Mon

Hey hey! You can read how exactly how the nominations were created by going to the link below.

During our 3 month nomination campaign we allowed the community to vote / nominate on why they thought was the best of the best :)

In an effort to make sure that everyone in pageantry had the opportunity to see it I spent my own money advertising it on social media, pinned the announcement to the top of every social media channel we had, and emailed our entire mailing list several times.

Read the details here: https://thepageantplanet.com/nominations-for-best-in-pageantry-2016/

Thanks again for checking out the site and if you don't like the list nominate who you think is deserving this October.

Best,

Steven Roddy

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.