VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: MU 2010 Ximena Navarrete gets married!
image image
She married Mexican businessman Juan Carlos Valladares last night April 1, 2017. Congratulations!

Author:
greyfelino
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:29:24 04/02/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: gorgeous! My favorite her year from the beginning! Was so stoked my pic won it all that year! She looks stunning here.

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:06:18 04/02/17 Sun

gorgeous! My favorite her year from the beginning! Was so stoked my pic won it all that year! She looks stunning here.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: She was also my fave with Philippines a close second before Finals Night. When Philippines bombed in the Q&A, I knew Ximena had it as no one was even close. Ximena had such an alluring girl-next-door quality about her that was very appealing. She seems like a very sweet girl too.

Author:
Mimimay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:21 04/02/17 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: No one was even close? Jamaica was killing it; beat everyone in swimsuit and took second in gown.

Author:
SeminoleNation
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:39 04/03/17 Mon

[> Subject: I always thought she was very pretty... But she had kind of a forgettble reign in my opinion. She looks pretty here though.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:27:00 04/02/17 Sun

[> Subject: I agree with ICEMAN, i always just thought of her as Pretty "FRESA" girl. in Mexico Fresa means someone boy or girl who comes from a well to do family, sometimes a bit spoiled. . sort of the equivalent of a Valley Girl. though she is very pretty, i honestly never got people's fascination with her. i always found her to be sort of boring and forgettable.

Author:
franny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:10 04/03/17 Mon

I agree with ICEMAN, i always just thought of her as Pretty "FRESA" girl. in Mexico Fresa means someone boy or girl who comes from a well to do family, sometimes a bit spoiled. . sort of the equivalent of a Valley Girl. though she is very pretty, i honestly never got people's fascination with her. i always found her to be sort of boring and forgettable.

[> Subject: She's a winner I picked during prelims. Something about the red gown and the gorgeous face sealed it for me. [And I'm not saying I always pick the winner at all. She and Olivia C. (at USA) I picked during prelims.]

Author:
Lifelong Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:32 04/03/17 Mon

[> [> Subject: omg SAME here. That red gown was very simple and her hair and makeup, also simple, but something about her was VERY alluring to me. Love love loved her! And that wedding pic? I die.

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:47 04/03/17 Mon

omg SAME here. That red gown was very simple and her hair and makeup, also simple, but something about her was VERY alluring to me. Love love loved her! And that wedding pic? I die.

[> [> [> Subject: I had her nowhere near Rozanna Purcell (IRELAND) that year. Ireland was in a different category all together.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:57:29 04/03/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> Subject: I am with ICEMAN, I had Ireland winning that year. I am still surprised Rosana did not make top 5.

Author:
Wes Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:10 04/03/17 Mon

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: IMO Roz was untouchable. I'll never get over that she didn't advance to the Top 5 & WIN. She was my winner that year. I still like Ximena, though.

Author:
Groove
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:04 04/19/17 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: 🙄🙄

Author:
😳😳
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:20 04/21/17 Fri

A

[> Subject: MU was never the same after her. Still my favorite MU to date congrats to her!!!

Author:
South star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:25 04/04/17 Tue

[> Subject: One of my favorite Miss Universe faces EVER. I love how humble Ximena is and how she didn't need an entire "show" to stand out. Ximena didn't need big hair, 8 tons of makeup and/or an over the top trying too hard walk, dress or personality. Ximena's authenticity and natural beauty won me over immediately. Sometimes simplicity IS key. Also, Ximena was one of the few and last Miss Universe queens I saw on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival. Seeing a Miss Universe on such a prestigious red carpet taking photos with Gwen Stefani and Claudia Schiffer was so darn cool! Ximena was also one of the only MU that got invited to Heidi Klum's annual NYC Halloween party where she dressed up as the Universe lol. Congrats to her and what a lucky man he is! May God continue to illuminate her journey.

Author:
CrèmeDeLaCrème
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:40:45 04/04/17 Tue

One of my favorite Miss Universe faces EVER. I love how humble Ximena is and how she didn't need an entire "show" to stand out. Ximena didn't need big hair, 8 tons of makeup and/or an over the top trying too hard walk, dress or personality. Ximena's authenticity and natural beauty won me over immediately. Sometimes simplicity IS key. Also, Ximena was one of the few and last Miss Universe queens I saw on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival. Seeing a Miss Universe on such a prestigious red carpet taking photos with Gwen Stefani and Claudia Schiffer was so darn cool! Ximena was also one of the only MU that got invited to Heidi Klum's annual NYC Halloween party where she dressed up as the Universe lol. Congrats to her and what a lucky man he is! May God continue to illuminate her journey.

[> [> Subject: I remember Ximena was invited to the Cannes Film Festival, how many other MU winners have been invited to that festival? I can't remember any other, I know Aishwarya is often invited though. Is Ximena still L'oreal's fashion icon? Is she still featuring Trump's perfume "Success"?

Author:
Just asking
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:54 04/04/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: How humble she was? Am I the only one remember her petulant attitude and whining when she was India? I thought her win was deserved and in terms of beauty she ranks up there with the stunning faces like Olivia Culpo but she came across as spoiled.

Author:
ximena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:13 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: To be fair, those scenes looked pretty representative of the third world dump that she had to visit. Have you ever been to such a place: 100 degrees, 100% humidity, 100,000 people per square mile all milling about you (pushing and shoving and chattering away in a foreign language, many of them staring at you like you have 12 eyes because you're a foreigner) and honking in the roads that are at 100% capacity 100% of the time??? Anyway, Ximena was kind of bland and her husband I agree looks bland as well. I'm sure they'll have a fabulous life nonetheless but that video was pretty accurate for what I think most people would have done in the same circumstances (although maybe they wouldn't have recorded and made public).

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:44 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: Oh my

Author:
!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:19:34 04/19/17 Wed

[> Subject: Congrats Ximena! I remember people were saying that she should grow a neck as her pictures from here NB Mexico made her appear to have a short neck. But like any other stories we have seen, she has proven all them bashers wrong. Although, that night, I was totally rooting for Jamaica or Philippines (until Philippines bombed her question and I was totally team Jamaica)

Author:
justsayin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:14:34 04/06/17 Thu

[> Subject: Picture

Author:
Rachel Guthrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:04:39 04/19/17 Wed

Nice Picture.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.