VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Ironically, the REELZ pageant was one of the best produced and advertised in recent history. They had ads everywhere. But, the network has nothing to do with this, this is purely MUO fault. I do not understand given that IMG is a major conglomerate there should be ads everywhere. Alas, the date will soon be confirmed and people will flock.

Author:
Vegas
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:43:59 04/03/17 Mon
In reply to: big sigh 's message, "From a purely PR stand point every single day at this point just makes the organization look bad, I can't imagine what these contestants and their families are feeling. From excitement to anxiety. My guess is many families are considering changing their travel plans as the expense also rises everyday. I feel so bad for the Class of 2017. This is almost as bad as the REELZ year." on 14:38:21 04/03/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: 2015 was the worst year for MUO ever. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Seemed like the end of MUO for good. Then 2016 came around and wooohooo! I thought 2016 would turn it all around and get it on the right track, but sadly....we are left disappointed yet again in 2017. I'm a diehard fan and even my interest fades daily. People have LIVES. Graduations, family weddings, school, permission to get off work, not to mention airplane costs and LUGGAGE FEES, like omg, people, this is such a shit show, it's not even funny. MUO needs someone else working in those hot pink cubicles other than kids fresh out of the same college in Ohio. Their marketing and planning are the pits...disrespectful to all the smaller moving parts and people who make up the organization and its fans in the first place.

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:46 04/03/17 Mon

2015 was the worst year for MUO ever. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Seemed like the end of MUO for good. Then 2016 came around and wooohooo! I thought 2016 would turn it all around and get it on the right track, but sadly....we are left disappointed yet again in 2017. I'm a diehard fan and even my interest fades daily. People have LIVES. Graduations, family weddings, school, permission to get off work, not to mention airplane costs and LUGGAGE FEES, like omg, people, this is such a shit show, it's not even funny. MUO needs someone else working in those hot pink cubicles other than kids fresh out of the same college in Ohio. Their marketing and planning are the pits...disrespectful to all the smaller moving parts and people who make up the organization and its fans in the first place.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.