VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: The 3 hour format is a total shitshow unless they end up having a Top 20 - Top 15 - Top 10 - Top 5 - announcement of winners. Miss Universe this year was the first pageant I've EVER stopped watching midway through because I was bored to tears. And I'm pretty much as big a pageant fan as they come. They need to go back to 2 hours. If they have to stay at 3 hours, we need WAY more pageans and WAY less fluff.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:45:34 04/04/17 Tue
In reply to: LadyBug 's message, "This year'so pageant is 3 hours again. That means 2 hours of commercials 50 minutes of entertainment and talking and finally 10 minutes of pageant. For God's sake, let the ladies walk individually and have their moment. What's 2cless commercials? Oh yea, that money is more important." on 22:34:40 04/03/17 Mon

Last edited by author: Tue April 04, 2017 10:46:01   Edited 1 time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: TOTALLY AGREE, dude. When we are bored to tears, you know something's gotta change!

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:15 04/04/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Iceman! I agree 100 percent.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:03:21 04/04/17 Tue

[> [> Subject: I was pretty much over it by the top 15 announcements. I miss pre tape opening and all the old muo stuff 2007-2010 probably the best. Nothing entices me to watch at this point. I'll probably tune in for crowning though

Author:
South star
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:58 04/04/17 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: To be hair, I loved the interviews after each call at Miss Universe. Though, it works for Miss Universe but I have a feeling the USA girls will be overly fake. But I would like that format to see the difference.

Author:
Vegas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:40:08 04/04/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.