VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: One of my favorite Miss Universe faces EVER. I love how humble Ximena is and how she didn't need an entire "show" to stand out. Ximena didn't need big hair, 8 tons of makeup and/or an over the top trying too hard walk, dress or personality. Ximena's authenticity and natural beauty won me over immediately. Sometimes simplicity IS key. Also, Ximena was one of the few and last Miss Universe queens I saw on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival. Seeing a Miss Universe on such a prestigious red carpet taking photos with Gwen Stefani and Claudia Schiffer was so darn cool! Ximena was also one of the only MU that got invited to Heidi Klum's annual NYC Halloween party where she dressed up as the Universe lol. Congrats to her and what a lucky man he is! May God continue to illuminate her journey.

Author:
CrmeDeLaCrme
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:40:45 04/04/17 Tue
In reply to: greyfelino 's message, "MU 2010 Ximena Navarrete gets married!
image image
She married Mexican businessman Juan Carlos Valladares last night April 1, 2017. Congratulations!
"
on 16:29:24 04/02/17 Sun

One of my favorite Miss Universe faces EVER. I love how humble Ximena is and how she didn't need an entire "show" to stand out. Ximena didn't need big hair, 8 tons of makeup and/or an over the top trying too hard walk, dress or personality. Ximena's authenticity and natural beauty won me over immediately. Sometimes simplicity IS key. Also, Ximena was one of the few and last Miss Universe queens I saw on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival. Seeing a Miss Universe on such a prestigious red carpet taking photos with Gwen Stefani and Claudia Schiffer was so darn cool! Ximena was also one of the only MU that got invited to Heidi Klum's annual NYC Halloween party where she dressed up as the Universe lol. Congrats to her and what a lucky man he is! May God continue to illuminate her journey.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: I remember Ximena was invited to the Cannes Film Festival, how many other MU winners have been invited to that festival? I can't remember any other, I know Aishwarya is often invited though. Is Ximena still L'oreal's fashion icon? Is she still featuring Trump's perfume "Success"?

Author:
Just asking
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:54 04/04/17 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: How humble she was? Am I the only one remember her petulant attitude and whining when she was India? I thought her win was deserved and in terms of beauty she ranks up there with the stunning faces like Olivia Culpo but she came across as spoiled.

Author:
ximena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:13 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: To be fair, those scenes looked pretty representative of the third world dump that she had to visit. Have you ever been to such a place: 100 degrees, 100% humidity, 100,000 people per square mile all milling about you (pushing and shoving and chattering away in a foreign language, many of them staring at you like you have 12 eyes because you're a foreigner) and honking in the roads that are at 100% capacity 100% of the time??? Anyway, Ximena was kind of bland and her husband I agree looks bland as well. I'm sure they'll have a fabulous life nonetheless but that video was pretty accurate for what I think most people would have done in the same circumstances (although maybe they wouldn't have recorded and made public).

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:06:44 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> Subject: Oh my

Author:
!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:19:34 04/19/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.