VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Irene Isser No. 5? Come on, this girl was even ugly before all those plastic surgeries!

Author:
And no brains either!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:56:59 04/05/17 Wed
In reply to: HCF 's message, "Best Venezuelan Girls" on 17:15:26 03/18/17 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Irene was not only facially STUNNING (a la Natalie Portman) but literally gave a MASTER CLASS of stage presence that final night

Author:
Koroklo (The Shih Tzu lover)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:49 04/06/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: I totally agree! Irene Esser is probably my favorite contestant from Venezuela, ever! Her facial beauty was right in line with what I have come to expect from Venezuela. But she really raised the bar on stage presentation/ modeling. Her energy was undeniable, and she stood out from the old school, boring, stiff contestants we were used to seeing.

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:34:46 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Absolutely. Irene had an amazing finale presentation! The energy was unbeatable... too bad about the really unfortunate answer. She people misunderstood what she meant, she meant SURF and not SOFA. By the way, Osmel likely made up the cut surfing hobby because it sounded cool when Miss France 2011 said that. Remember he also made up a lot of hobbies for past Miss VZlas, As example Mariangel Ruiz was supposed to be interested in extreme sports! He recycles some of these here and there, Minorka Mercado and Gabriela Isler both were *flamenco dancers*.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:04:14 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Just for the records Mariangel Ruiz never said she was interested in extreme sports. In Panama she received some forms and she was asked if she has ever practiced extreme sports and she answered yes because she had. It did not mean she love it because I had too and would never do it again. That answer made them to assume that she loved doing that and when the interviewer based the question in what was a wrong perception she just took the risk and decided to be honest rather than having to lie not knowing where the answer was going to take her. She explained that once in Caracas. Osmel had nothing to do with that and in fact he had little to see with Mariangel because he never liked her

Author:
Johanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:47:36 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: I actually think Osmel ADDED it to her biography to make her look cooler and more in. But you are right, I now remember she denied she was interested in extreme sports. Osmel just adds these things about contestants to create story, they may be true or false: Yaijaira (doctor), Milka (ambassador), Minorka (flamenco), Claudia (dentist), Eva (Buddhist), Mariangel (extreme sports), Dayana (kidnapping), Vanessa (supposedly Brazilian origin/dentist), Irene (surfing), Gabriela (flamenco), Migbelis (weight loss), Miriam (Syrian origin). If we were in a pre-internet era, Osmel would have stated she is actually a Syrian refugee. LOL

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:04 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: As I said Osmel did not add that and I already explained what Maryangel said about the reason the interviewer assumed she was interested in it. Osmel fabricates stories but Yajaira Vera was and is a doctor. Claudia was about to become a dentist. Eva Ekvall and her father were both Buddhists. Dayana's kidnaping story was true. Vanessa Goncalvez being of Brazilian origins it is not true and you are just making it out. She is of Portuguese Background and she is a dentist. You know what Osmel make up so many stories that are not true but 90% of the ones you just mentioned are true. Cynthia Lander was not a bomber for instance. Yajaira Vera was not 24 yo but 28 and so on .. but not you picked all the wrong examples

Author:
Johanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:13:24 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: It is true that Osmel adds a lot of untrue facts just to make a contestant "interesting". Recently, after saying on Venezuelan TV that Iris Mittenaere was a "perfect winner" this year, he admitted that he's "good" at making up fake stories. If there's actually a new trend at MU to tell sad and compelling stories, he'd be ready to make up anything to win the title, something like "this contestant was found in a garbage can when she was a baby", LOL, that sounds hilarious, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually made up such stupid story.

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:40 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Mariam's origins are Sirian and Italian and it is quite common in Venezuela where many people from those countries used to emigrate.. nothing fake about that either..Migbelis weight lose and gain again was not a fabrication, it was obvious in Doral. Didn't you see her ? That was certainly not a quality Osmel wanted to display during the competition. I am surprised She went as far as being Top 10. Certainly a slightly better candidate would have a big chance as it was the first time, In my opinion, Venezuela had a chance to be favoured by the audience which was majority Venezuelans. It only proved that the Judges most of the time vote thinking to please the audience. I don't think she should have advanced that far. Beautiful face, very spontaneous but she was not in good shape in comparison with many other contestants that really deserved to be there

Author:
Kiama
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:11 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Minorka (Miss Venezuela 94) was not a Flamenco dancer but a Volleyball Player part of the National Venezuelan Team...it was Marena (Miss Venezuela 97) who was also a Flamenco dancer. This is very common in Venezuela where little girls attend Flamenco classes as an extra curricular activity.

Author:
Koroklo (The Shih Tzu lover)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:39:08 04/07/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.