VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Ironic considering this is the "UNITED STATES of beauty board"

Author:
lol. Residency check!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:28:12 04/06/17 Thu
In reply to: Qban 's message, "and then there were two....the final two gentlemen who are vying for the title of Mr. USB 2017.....may I have the envelope please .... the first runner-up will be named first followed by the winner of Mr. USB 2017 . The first runner-up position is very important in case the new Mr. USB 2017 cannot fulfill his obligations for a year...... here we go...... (cameras circle both gents) ......the first runner-up IS....." on 13:23:43 03/31/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Couldn't you have put the flag for British Columbia instead of the Canadian flag? Since the US guys get their state flag it's only fair to have someone have their provincial flag shown

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:20 04/06/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Well in 'Murica, people are generally DUMB when it comes to geography of other countries. Canada probably does best in that *department* of all the countries. as some Americans are able to mention Ontario, Quebec and BC. Other provinces are a bit of a challenge. I wonder if any of the regulars could mention 13 jurisdictions of Canada without looking it up.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:36:18 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Well in all fairness, Jason did run as the first "Canadian" hoping to win Mr. USB. So I think the Canadian flag works just fine. But to your point, I'm very familiar with Canadian geography, but I admit I'm kind of a geography nerd. And truthfully I think it would be rare to find a Canadian who could name all 50 states without looking them up!

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:42 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: I easily could, but I am also a geography nerd. But I did a test when we were driving with my mother and my brother. Looking at a 2016 atlas, I was asking them for the largest cities of EVERY state (not capitals) and I was surprised they guessed close to 40 of them, neither are in any way interested in georgaphy. :)

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:15:45 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> Subject: Once again thy conceit appears. I am great in pageantry and great in geography. Benjamin stick with the bone yards. One...two...three....Rossie Reaction.

Author:
Sad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:16 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Ima Try: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Yukon Territory. Dat's all I gots without looking it up.

Author:
BamaMan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:14 04/08/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> Subject: You did well Bama!!!! You missed Prince Edward Island and Nunavut (and I don't know if I even spell it right) We are hoping to add Turks & Caicos at some point. LOL

Author:
gaj - Mister USB 2017
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:08 04/09/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.