VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I agree. The snapchats are for us. THe MUO and judges do not even look at them or consider them.

Author:
LAst year, the girls with the BEST Snapchats didn't even make top 15.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:21:28 04/06/17 Thu
In reply to: Former 's message, "Last year I definitely LOVED the snapchat idea and may have (read: totally did) OD on them. I fell in love with several contestants....felt they were robbed at Miss USA, blah blah blah. I haven't bothered looking this year, because I'm just too busy. While MUO is still undergoing its identity crisis (read in Derek Zoolander's voice: "Who am I?") and even though these snaps are fun, I still am a firm believer that nothing matters in the days leading up to the pageant. All that matters is whether or not you nail it when counts and that's interview, prelims, and finals. The further MUO dives into its identity crisis, the more we'll learn if that'll still hold true, though, in years to come." on 14:20:07 04/03/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.