VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Please MUO already knows the girls that they will pump into the Top 16 and beyond. Smart ones know to just blow off this silly Snapchat game. The fans on this board or any other social media outlet for that matter will not change MUO's list. It's a last minute distraction that should get two seconds' of the ladies time and that's it. Remember all those girls gushing over the NYC visits circa 2011? No ladies, just like then, this is not your time to show how much you want it and make your first impression. Please.

Author:
lolling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:18:19 04/06/17 Thu
In reply to: LadyBug 's message, "Update on Contestant's snapchat. Thoughts??? I'm finding that some are a bit immature (too young in spirit) for me that I originally had in my top beauties. So far, no one has that "it factor" I'm looking for." on 10:14:06 03/31/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Explain please. Why the pessimism? Whyou do you think they already have a top 16. That's disheartening.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:36:15 04/06/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Trust me..they DO! THere are some thrown in there randomly, but they ALREADY have their winners and Top 5 chosen./ It's a game.

Author:
Last year perfect example
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:52:51 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> Subject: Pretty sure you are baiting me because anyone with eyes and ears can see MUO is more and more proactive with the results. Not exactly a secret. Let's be real here, the ladies all know the name of the game. As with all competitors, they all think they will be the exception and not the norm and rise to the top of MUO's list for the chosen agenda this year. But the law of averages and competitions don't lie. There will only be one winner and most people (yours truly included) are decidedly average (including many beauties in real life who are just average USA-level queens). Again, MUO doesn't lie about its ability to pick who it wants -- up to and including all semifinalists. Every girl that gets into semis has one of two purposes: 1) chosen one-three; 2) chosen few to send a message about what the org is looking for; and 3) chosen random fillers to make No. 1 and No. 2 stand out the night of the telecast.

Author:
lolling
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:09 04/07/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: I totally didn't understand your 3 reasons and NO, I was not bat8ng you. Some of us aren't pageant savvy

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:58:53 04/07/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.