VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Oh my! There are sure some (or one) jealous cookie(s)on here. How dare a confidently beautiful woman possibly win fair-and-square without a story.

Author:
Grow up you two. NC for the win!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:07:37 04/06/17 Thu
In reply to: Amen! 's message, "Thank you! Just a rich girl with a lot of work done and took forever to win." on 18:43:07 04/06/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Ok mommy

Author:
She's nearly 30 let it go
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:27:09 04/06/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Why do you assume someone defending Katie Coble is automatically her mother? I'm not her mom, but I agree with this poster. I could care less how long it took Katie to win her state title. The bottom line is she is looking fantastic lately. She seems to be peaking at just the right time, and lots of people include her in their Top 5 list. I wish her the best of luck...

Author:
ICEMAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:27 04/06/17 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: LOL Iceman, you do it too, man! ;) Just the other week, WashingtonMom said something on a topic thread, along the lines of..."yeah, I side with Former on this one" or whatever, and you wrote "exactly" under someone who said WashingtonMom only agreed with me because she was my mom (she/he's not). So, ya know, you do it too, brosef ;)

Author:
Former
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:20 04/06/17 Thu

LOL Iceman, you do it too, man! ;) Just the other week, WashingtonMom said something on a topic thread, along the lines of..."yeah, I side with Former on this one" or whatever, and you wrote "exactly" under someone who said WashingtonMom only agreed with me because she was my mom (she/he's not). So, ya know, you do it too, brosef ;)

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: OMG. I wish Former and ICEMAN will just get a room already and get it over with.

Author:
Spare us your incessant sparring. You sound like you're married to each other.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:26:32 04/07/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.