VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Yeah, that's kinda mean. I mean...I didn't win on my first try either, but I kept trying (because pageants are fun, y'all!). No matter what I did, people on this board tore me to shreds here (both for valid reasons and for invalid, dumb, bitchy reasons). ...Only one of those is constructive (for the contestant and for the level of maturity on this board). If you don't like her, that's totally fine. But use fair criticism of her, instead of empty ad hominem attacks. It elevates the discussion from bitchy gossip to fair and reasoned debate.

Author:
Former
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:27:00 04/06/17 Thu
In reply to: Amen! 's message, "Thank you! Just a rich girl with a lot of work done and took forever to win." on 18:43:07 04/06/17 Thu

Yeah, that's kinda mean. I mean...I didn't win on my first try either, but I kept trying (because pageants are fun, y'all!). No matter what I did, people on this board tore me to shreds here (both for valid reasons and for invalid, dumb, bitchy reasons). ...Only one of those is constructive (for the contestant and for the level of maturity on this board). If you don't like her, that's totally fine. But use fair criticism of her, instead of empty ad hominem attacks. It elevates the discussion from bitchy gossip to fair and reasoned debate.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: I don't see why any of that matters. I look at it completely different. It was ago she had for herself, and she did not give up until she won. I wish more girls would be that dedicated.

Author:
Not her mother
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:09:37 04/06/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Meant to say "a goal she had for herself."

Author:
Still not her mother
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:12:07 04/06/17 Thu

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.