VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Actually, she competed in The Amazing Race 16 and placed 3rd (she also won one of the episodes). She had stated at that time that she wanted everyone to see she is not a dumb chick 'Murica thought she was, and she did very well on that show! Apparently now she is a real estate agent in a very affluent L.A. neighborhood, so honestly I doubt her IQ is as low as some people think. RPM or most other state directors would have never let her win a state pageant anyway.

Author:
HawtPlusSeksi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:48:03 04/06/17 Thu
In reply to: Vegas 's message, "Caitlin gets on my nerves! To her credit, in 2007, she was the biggest thing to ever happen to YouTube at that point. I think it even topped Rachel Smith in terms of views. After TEEN, she basically disappeared . Many expected she would return to prove herself but never did. I know she was working with a coach a few years back, he had a tragic reality show on TLC that lasted about 3 episodes. I remember, he pushed her to compete for Miss USA but did not. If I recall, she did complete in another pageant and won? But she said she was terrified to ever speak on stage again lol." on 19:02:43 04/05/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: LOL LOL LOL nice standard if you think real estate agents must have higher IQ than anyone else.

Author:
Granted, they have to be able to read and write, but a good number of them is dumb :D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:27:13 04/08/17 Sat

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.