VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Live and let live, said my mom

Author:
L.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:46:16 04/07/17 Fri

I see that the mods have taken down that post criticizing Mr. USB, but I just wanted to add my two cents.. I mean,

Mr. USB is a harmless event and those who don't like it can scroll it down, just like I really don't care about Miss Teen USA (ever since it left network TV), yet there are people who insist in shoving the TUSA girls down our throats, I just think its vicious to compare, destroy and analyze these teen girls, but I let people be, so I just scroll past those posts. Then again, it is just me, it could be that 99% of the people here love those TUSA posts.

Having said that, I am glad Gaj won because he has been on this board longer than any of us I believe, with Timothy I learn that millenials DO like pageants (I really thought us pageant fans were an extinct species, it was very nice to learn that the young ones can still enjoy these "outdated" events), with Vaughn I learn that there are still happiness outside the forums (wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness, the two of you make a gorgeous couple) and all the other guys who were applying and taking the time to post a good side of them even if it was just for some "lame forum title" like some of you have said here.

I mean, I have bashed other things in the past but this time the point went mute, "get these queens out of the way so we can bash USA girls", half of the time I like pageants because you get to meet a ton of interesting people, but at the same time I loathe them because it gets the WORST out in people (lots of fans during MU time are like coral snakes).

Anyway thanks to all involved for taking the time to organize that so we could meet the faces of some posters in here, and now we can enjoy NOT having a venue for Miss USA 2017 while a date is already in place hahaha

BTW for those wondering the T-Mobile Arena in Vegas IS available on May 14th ;)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.