VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: The contestants' snapchat takeovers really haven't been my favorite, but I have to say, NE is really putting herself on my radar. She's smart and using her time wisely. Plus, she's a real beauty that I didn't notice before, for some reason. Only question, how much storage does she have on her phone?!

Author:
NJ
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:26:18 04/09/17 Sun
In reply to: LadyBug 's message, "Update on Contestant's snapchat. Thoughts??? I'm finding that some are a bit immature (too young in spirit) for me that I originally had in my top beauties. So far, no one has that "it factor" I'm looking for." on 10:14:06 03/31/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Nebraska is overly groomed with all of the perfect pageant Patty answers. I'm turned off. It feels like She Come from another planet and needs to back to the real world. Only upside is she sounds like she genuinly believes her own bullshit.

Author:
LadyBug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:42 04/09/17 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Totally agree. I've been loving the takeovers but I didn't have any interest in listening to her go on about her childhood modeling days for over an hour

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:28:29 04/09/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: I actually was surprised by her & liked her! Yes, totally patty but I thought her modeling story was cool and didnt come off in a bragging way- she had some legit gigs. Unlike others who claim they are "top models" *cough NC*. For a girl I didn't look twice at to now a top contender I'm thankful for her snap story today!

Author:
New NE Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:07:07 04/09/17 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Yeah well NC is signed with NEXT and has been since 14. No easy feat

Author:
Cough cough to you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:44:17 04/22/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Katie Coble is NOT listed on the NEXT website? Maybe check your facts bc she lies about everything.... she probabaly got dropped.

Author:
Bye!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:20:22 04/29/17 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Probably*

Author:
Typing too fast
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:22:43 04/29/17 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Sadly, I'm agreeing with this. Too rehearsed for my taste.

Author:
QueenE
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:23 04/09/17 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (VoyUser only):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.